Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

how you find him? will you go back?

didn't do oscar but i think jen done his own detail scan as my week 12 scanning bill is more expensive. lol...

the only nurse from el's time is the chief nurse. on the new nurses, the older lady is ok but the young malay lady is very confused, she will forget something every time. luckily, i know what is missing and will ask.

to mi.. he's not so frdly leh.. hee hee... i will re-consider whether to go back anot...or mayb try the amk hub tat dr...? i dun knw... hee hee.. no plan for #2 yet

ya.. i think his machine is the beta 1 kua...

i oso realised from my frd tat i nv do oscar or those detail scan at hospital.... cos many of my frd did it at TMC

the old lady oso beri blur 1 hor.. hahaha

hahaha... to me, jen is very sarcastic.
when i have el, i will ask a lot of questions and then i may get offended at his replies... but this time, i didn't ask anything till he also surprised when i give 1 word answer when he ask me questions.

a lot of my friends also surprised that i didn't go for those tests. but i was thinking if jen feels so comfortable of my pregnancy, i should be fine. after all, i saved the expenses from these test. they can be quite expensive.

so far, the old lady is ok for me. as long as i don't have to waste time at clinic because of negligence, i am ok.
happy.gif

ya! i agreed! he is very sarcastic!!!! i'm afraid of asking him questions leh...

same asu.. my frds oso surprised! and says tat i'm so blur... nv do oscar or detail scan oso dun knw... hahaha

hahaha.... since i don't ask him anything now, everything is alright.
happy.gif
maybe, 2nd child and more experienced or what, nothing much that i want to find out from him... even my hubby is not eager to go for gynae visit with me. last time when he travel and appt, we will re-schedule. now, he ask me to go ahead on my own.

it is ok, just listen for reference. i just tell them that my gynae is saving money for me. not only jen, my ex-coll who see the famous gynae at toa payoh also do not have oscar or detailed scan at hospital. she says her gynae says it is optional. the difference is jen didn't even say.

wendy
good to hear u r settling well into new job! hey the good part of having another boy is cost-saving. Mir doesnt mind another boy play-mate.

Apple,
can share your blog with me? i wanna see ur lovely Amanda. Clover said she and my Mireille look alike
happy.gif

jolene, you going for 17 oct gathering? your container is still with me.

my mum is missing the children gatherings... lol... she was asking when i can take leave on weekdays so that can invite you all to my place.

Wendy
hahaha, i enjoyed your mom's hospitality, she took care of all the children so well! i cant confirm abt joining 17oct gathering. or this coming gathering do it at ur place? sometimes it is a hassle to meet at restaurant cos our kids not keen to sit there as we chat.

i think ur gynae is good for those that are easy-going. those more gan-cheong or 1st-timers may be put off by him.

hahahaha... my mum still misses the happenings of many kids in childcare.
you mean do the 17 oct gathering at my place? i am ok, just that we need to go a friend's place around 2pm and my hubby will be home if you all don't mind.
happy.gif

alternatively, if i can be on leave in nov or dec, we do another one at my place with my mum.

yeah, jen is a no-frills gynae.

i cant say much abt 17oct cos not sure if can make it. but mayb more convenient for u as u r preggie. i sure hope to meet u all soon!!!

don't worry, i am ok... this pregnancy is not obvious even at 20 weeks.
one of my ex-coll in same dept who didn't know that i am pregnant till my last day when i wore a maternity dress that 1 of them gave me. as for my current colls, i doubt they know that i am pregnant. i am wondering if to inform by wearing that dress or wait till i can't fit into my normal office clothes.

hahaha... yes, wendy. you know what we are the same age as well. lol...
happy.gif

my mum works in childcare for 15 years before quitting last year to take care of el.

really? so coincident. Hope to meet up some other time.

wow your child must be in good hands since your mum is so experienced.

yeah, we are the same age.
happy.gif
1979, right?

happy.gif
i am very fortunate in this sense. she is experienced with kids and able to teach el. but will have the typical grandparent problem lor.

yah 1979
happy.gif
but u mother of 2! (soon i mean)

at least she is your mother, easier to *say* her. Now my daughter is looked after by my MIL but i am sending her to CC in dec liao

i agreed apple...

MIL & mother diff...

MIL cannot say too direct... must have a "middle man" hee hee
happy.gif

aiya.... same lah, my hubby is the good guy in both my mum and his mum's eyes.... i am the devil.

i also have mil problem as my mil will take care on friday. she wants a share of action. lol... anyway, i am ok with mil as long as el is in 1 piece and she didn't do anything that will affect or inconvenience me.

wah seh...this thread happening sia! have moved so much since my last check.

re: gathering on 17oct
don't think i can make it.
sad.gif
sats are hard for me cos i work in the morning and my hubby always arranges stuff in the arvo. but u gals have fun!

wendy
good that u're all settled after just 1 week!
happy.gif
hope we can meet up soon too! missing u & el! ok lah...2nd boy will save u $ alright. hee...

hi jo, haven't seen u post b4. U an old timer in this thread? =)

Apple, i'm older n with 1 kid lor. Jolene will say the same too.

Mil
Glad i'm not the only one having problem with mine. =p i'm slowly learning to ignore my mil's words.

hi wendy,

congrats,my colleague also go to dr jen,he is good,better than the other lady gynae in amk

hi apple,

just read ur blog,where is the stall selling honeydew prawns ball and strawberry chicken?so delicious

Clover: Most pple have issue with MIL I guess. Normally i just orr orr orr to the things she say but whether i listen or not is another matter and hmm i seldom talk to her lah also although we stay under one roof. normally she is the one who initiates conversation. haha. so bad.

goodbb: its at Blk 21 Toa payoh lorong ....... i think 7. Too crowded liao. Maybe wait a while before you go cos its just featured on TV and my hubby backside itchy bring us there when we know surely it will be super crowded.

lady gynae at amk : i have bad experience with one at amk. Don;t really like her. Forgot her name liao but her clinic is next to the Singapore Children and Baby clinic.

i guess we have problems with mil as we are not brought up by them. honestly, i also have my own share of problems with my mum. hahahaaha.... this reminds me of a gal friend who broke up with her bf because of his mum.
happy.gif

regarding theresa cheng, she also have her share of good reviews. maybe, she is still preferred by those who like female gynae.

Hi apple
Amanda and my ger, Mireille has some resemblance! sorry i dun keep a web blog. i'm still in the old techno, writing down her stuff on diary, heh heh. but her pic is in my facebook. so i add you to see there? can PM your email address?

Hey Wendy
do u get seat to-fro work? during my last preg, i wished my tummy quickly showed so that i could get seats, tho it didnt work all the time. well, u probably dun need to tell ur new colleagues yet bah. time will tell and give yourself more time to know them too. i have heard of some unpleasant stories of colleagues turned unfriendly aft know abt other's preg cos they dreaded taking over work when ML started. i hope your new colleagues wont do that.

wendy: I prefer female gynae leh and my gynae is a female too but its no no for Theresa Cheng for me.

Jolene, will PM u

jo, nice to c u post again. How old is yr kid?

Jolene, ha.. U also think so. I think from the nose down the girls look similar. Both r also the fair type.

jolene, people these days are different... lol... i actually discover that people is more likely to give you seat when you are carrying a child than you are pregnant.

as for my colleagues, i don't know leh... still early to say.. i will see how when things come along... hmm...

ice, what happened at jen 10 years ago?

wendy
i think that's true leh. cos i wouldn't always get a seat even when i was looking REALLY preggers. but with E, i definitely get a seat.

yah i didnt get offered any seat till i was aft 7mths preggy. Nowadays with alex i do get more chances.
It's another story with handling a stroller up the bus. -_-

clover, when i use stroller, it is either mrt or walking for me... i don't think i want to attempt folding a stroller with el in my hands, especially when i am bad with stroller folding.

jolene, i have started using froggy on el when i am with him alone in a crowd. yes, people will stare but i don't care. i prefer latching him than losing him as he can really run in public as he loves to explore...

wendy i cant imagine strolling to mrt from my place. The path is not wheels friendly as well.

Mummies who want to order from amazon. I hv no internet access for a few days. Now i'm using 3g on my mobile phone but cant make the order. Paiseh for the delay. In the meanwhile can still email me yr order.

Hihi ladies,
Haven been logging in cos I dunno why recently my body seems very lethargic, very weak n no energy for everything.

Wendy,
Gd to know things r progressing well for u. Take care wor.

Keep me in e loop when there is a gathering at your place ok? Would love to catch up with you.
happy.gif

Jolene,
Theresa Cheng is a nono gynae for me. Due to bad experience. That time we almost lose Erica cos of her judgement. She told us we are likely to experience a miscarriage due to baby nt developing well when my sistuation is due to late ovulation. She gave us 2 alternatives. 1 is to abort and e other to go through a series of her expensive treatment.

Needless to say, we were recommended to another gynae and there he saw me through e whole pregnancy. And 1 thing I need to add is her charges were unreasonably expensive.

Clover,
Sorry that I didnt reply your sms yesterday cos I wasnt very well. Maybe u can drop my order cos I found a local seller selling tt DVD. PM me if u r interested ok?

clover, the path is not wheels friendly untill you join the main road at jolene and see whether you want to go amk or yck station.
actually, the wheels friendly path at my place is very long detour way from norm... so, i would prefer the carrier unless it is a long trip and without my hubby.

tinkerbelle, np. U feeling under the weather or possibly preggers? Hehe.
Oh my, that female gynae is horrible! Take advantage of patient's emotions.. Tsk

I'm thinking of changing gynae too. Maybe dr adrian tan. Is his waiting time long?

tinkerbelle, i never bot leapfrog product. Alex received a leapfrog piano as a gift, that's abt it. What do u like abt the products or the dvds?

Wendy, oic. I will stick to bus n use less stroller. Will update in my blog abt my recent experience...

clover
u can pick and choose either one of the 3 gynaes at ACJ clinic. Tim and me are wif Adrian while Ice is wif Caroline. Jocelyn is good too!! all 3 has long queues. Sat is the worst. So pick and choose...heh heh!

Tinkerbelle
i was abt to say...could u be preggie....

Wendy
my hb is not keen abt the lambie cos afraid she falls hard on her bum when we pull. so have not tried using it. mayb should try when out alone wif her.

Back