Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

hi goodbbb, we have attended the trial. it takes min. 2 to open a trial. the open house is this sunday, 10am-2pm. maybe u can pop by and find out more with the school. cheers.

hi goodbb, the no. Is 64588854 n trial fee is $21.50. Per mth is $86. The rest u can check with the person in charge. lmk if u want to sign up n join jolene n me. We r looking at sat 10am class. Cheers

hey ladies, how are you?

i am currently serving my notice period. thanks god that i found a new job at almost 5 months pregnant.

hence, i may not be able to take leave for a long time... let me know if you ladies are available to meet on weekend. i would love to meet up with you...

Hi Wendy,

Coincidentally, my name is Wendy too haha.

That is very lucky to be able to find a job when you are preggy!

hey wendy, wendy here... lol...

yes, i am very lucky... although the new package is much lesser than the current one, i am still telling myself to be grateful to the fact that they are willing to hire someone who is so advanced in pregnancy...

sorry to Kaypoh, why are u leaving your current job given to a package that is lesser at this pregnancy stage? Normally pple will stay put.

clover, i have yet to find out the sex... but the scan shows a shadow... i certainly hope that it is not a penis...

apple, i have no choice but to leave...

hey Wendy
that's good news!!! so happy for u to find a new job!!! i cant wait to share Mireille's stuff wif your No.2, hahaha! maybe we should do a weekend gathering for once, then Burger Girl, Sri Leo, BBlynn can meet too...u hang in there!!

jolene, thanks for the well wishes!

let me know when you could meet.
happy.gif

hey wendy!

congrats on finding a new job!!! so happy for u!!! wah! u're 5mths preggy liaoz?! time flies. we've been missing u in our gatherings.
happy.gif
jia you!!!

<font color="aa00aa">juju78 &amp; nitestar ....welcome all mummies....:p

wendy congratulation to u...preggy hmm...how i wish hahaha :p my hubby sure faint...

clover &amp; jolene when is ur turn?hmmm....-_-"

kekekeke
happy.gif

gal when is ur meet up pls sms mi. i wanted to meet but always crop wif work eerrr...
so sorry abt it mummies....</font>

welcome juju78 n nitestar =) r u sahms? Nitestar, wat's the gender of yr baby?

Ice, planning for no. 2... Lol. U still wan a another kid? Wow...

Wow Wendy nice to hear from you! You are very lucky to find a job!! Is it near your home?

I am so excited for you! how are you feeling? Any difference in your body from being pregnant first time? I hope if my finance permits, I would like to have a second in 3 yrs time too. Is yours a planned pregnancy or by 'accident'? :E Btw I didn't get the chance to see the photos we took at your house. Can share?

Welcome Juju78 and nitestar!
happy.gif

Yes Jol, I missed you all too.. Hope to see you all soon..

Potty training:
Have any mummies started on the potty training?

hi juju and nitestar! welcome to the thread! feel free to join us!
happy.gif

nitestar
is urs a gal or boy?

i have a 13mth old boy.
happy.gif

ice
wah seh! u want another one! u're VERY VERY brave leh. haha....

babylynn
no lah. not starting on potty training. i dun tink i'll do it till he's older.

hi Juju, u kinda came in before u delivered right? now ur gel is 4.5 months old, time flies man!

welcome Nitestar!

Babylynn
i'm in no hurry to potty-train my ger....i dun think she's ready so dun wanna stress her and myself over it. it will happen
happy.gif

Ice
I am looking forward to No. 2 but not easy...

Finally there is some actions here...where's gabby's mom, burger girl and Sri Leo....

hey ladies, how are you doing?

lynn, my new job will be in town. there is no difference between these 2 pregnancies except this pregnancy is even less obvious. now, it just seemed that i have put on weight.

i totally forgot about the photos. let me check if the photos are in the notebook. if they are still in camera, have to wait for a while as the camera is with my bil.

btw, any ladies need destin? i have original and creamy, both at 4 oz. as the expiry is next dec and aug respectively, i can't finish the tubes... please let me know if any of you need...

babylynn &amp; timminbuzz,
thx for the welcome!

jolene,
come to think of it, i think i came here before! hehe! yea, time flies. how i wish i can be sahm too! see my gal all the time!

babyprom
Babyprom is happening in dec. It's a concert for toddlers n young children. Kids below 2 r foc so juz pay for adult ticket. Anyone interested?

clover, i just received the 4 tubes today... this is a mistake buy with a long story... sigh...

btw, what is the babyporm about?

hello!
I have a baby boy.. His name is Jonas..

Wendy,
I dun mind getting the desitin from you. what's the dif btw the original n creamy?

wow long time i din pop in ... whahahaha

regarding potty training my gal simply refuse to sit on the potty but she know how to say shit shit lah.

wow for the babyprom i am keen ... anyway long time din see u gal oredi

wendy ... congrats ya. can spready some ababy dust to us?? whahahhaa

Nitestar
desitin creamy (blue tube) contains 14% of zinc oxide whereas desitin original (purple tube) has 40%. so if bb has real bed case of diaper rashes may consider desitin original.

hey Gabby's mom
u surfaced fr work to post liao? heh heh...

wendy
ya lavish on Gabby's mom and me some baby dusts pls hahaha....

clover
i'm interested in bb prom but are the ticket sold out? jus saw it on the site.

so sad the tix s sold out sob sob
sad.gif

jol ... ya loh now bo chap. damn sian hee hee.

gathering
hee hee ... guess sat after noon quite tough for me liaoz cos my gal attending enrichment class from 4pm onwards. any rejection if hold on sun???
shall we bring our kids to jacob at botanic garden??

Hi Clover,
Jonas is almost 10months old...

Thanx Jolene.. I hardly use nappy creams... he has been on cloth diaper for quite a while...

Wendy, i can take one of each from you... how muchie?

nitestar, i only left with original as my triplet friend taking all the creamy from me. you still ok? which part of amk you stay at? you can contact me at 92967020.

ladies, how about this sat or 17/10?

Hihi ladies,
How is everyone?

Long time nv pop in cos I thought the thread seems inactive already.

Wendy,
Hope u are coping well with your pregnancy ya? Any idea if its a boy or gal already? Do u need newborn stuff, I check with my Bedok friend if she still have her baby boy stuff since her boy is only 5 mths old.

Gathering:
Count me in for the gathering ok? I miss meeting up with all of u. Let me know again ok? Thanks

oh she going for playgroup coming jan ... currently only attend enrichment once a week
happy.gif

clover ... you plan to send alex to pre-school soon??

gabby's mom, i'm looking at playgroup for him now. It's a headache. Haha. I'm thinking of enrolling him at apr next yr just aft he turn 2. Alex's enrichment is @ my little gym =)

happy.gif
let's meet for lunch on 17/10?

tinkerbelle, no idea if boy or gal as the child is folding its legs. see if i will know from scan during the next gynae visit.

i think i may be the only one who is not sending el for any class... i only thinking of enrolling him in playground in 2011... enrichment classes, hmm... so far, no plans...

i guess i have been too involved in my own problem to plan for el... let me settle down first and see how next year...

hee hee headache hor ... kill alot of my brain cells when searching for playgroup.
tat time have plan to send her to PCF playgroup but tat only available at 30mth &amp; the one i am looking at is full liaoz so sigh her up at appletree. Actually JG is good leh heard good feedback from there

aiyo so fast alex turning 2 so fast??

normally where do u all meet?

PLaygroup/preschool: agree its very challenging to find one, how good is it, the cost, the logistics etc. Gabby mum, a lot of my brain cells also died throughout the months of searching for a playgroup or CC for my girl. Any tonic can help? haha Finally decided to send my girl to a CC next yr. she will be 23 or 24 mths by then.

JG very expensive hor.

wendy
no lah... E's also not in any enrichment classes. i'm intending to send him to half day cc when he turns 18mths next feb.
happy.gif

Back