Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

hmmm...then i tink they'll be bored in the polliwogs' toddler play area too! maybe go bambini again? cos in polliwogs...u definitely need to climb @ least to the 2nd storey to start playing.

clover
i was thinking of golliwogs too!! hahaha maybe i can crochet golliwogs for our kids!!! hahaha

btw which gym are you referring to? jwt kids? that place only does classes.

morning ladies, el was sick yesterday, has lots of flame which lead to cough and fever... hope that he has not affected any of the child on monday if he already has the virus on monday.
sad.gif
keeping fingers crossed.

clover, glad to witness alex's 1st walk.
happy.gif
i am ok with el photos on your blog.

jolene, wow... you can crochet golliwogs! please make 1 for el too.
happy.gif

timminbuzz, fridget is boring for toddler, try other places. hahaha... ladies, find the nicest one and we go on my next off day!
happy.gif

clover...
i forgot to take pic! haha...
but it's pancakes that E can eat lor. using wholemeal flour and formula. & no sugar lah.
he loved it! had it for brekkie this morning. i froze the rest. heehee...

clover, i just read your blog again! emmanuel look good in the photo.
happy.gif

please kindly send a copy of any photo with el to [email protected]. you take your time. btw, you still have the xmas photos? no hurray.
happy.gif

timminbuzz, wow... envy you all for all the planned activities.

i think my mum can only bring el out when he can walk. yesterday, she brought him to doctor at central and she has problem carrying him home as he refused the stroller after the visit. my mum says el is scared of the doctor wearing the protective vest and kept crying and crying non stop.
sad.gif

hey clover and timminbuzz
i checked that there's a Bambini Playclub at Kallang Leisure but no website abt it. apparently opened by GGB. some said it is small...but if weekdays should be good enough for our kids bah. if not we can go back to Dempsey.

Clover
i'm very fine wif you putting our pic on ur FB or blog
happy.gif

Timminbuzz
can share your successful pancake recipe? TIA
happy.gif

Diana
thanks for sharing....very terrible of that nanny!

hey Wendy
is El better? no worries abt Mir catching bugs
happy.gif
try raw or manuka honey if El has sore throat. Alex had them so u can try it.

jolene, can our kids take raw honey already?

Wendy, can pass u some manuka honey if u want. I'm going amk hub in the afternoon. Can ask yr mom to collect from me?

Yah will email u when i hv some pc time. Now surfing with my phone. Hur Hur

jolene, can our kids take raw honey already?

Wendy, can pass u some manuka honey if u want. I'm going amk hub in the afternoon. Can ask yr mom to collect from me?

Yah will email u when i hv some pc time. Now surfing with my phone. Hur Hur

jolene, how do i know if el has sore throat? can't tell from his screams leh.... el is better touch wood! but so far, he reacts very well to medicine.

clover, thanks for the manuku honey offer! need to ask my mum is she wants to let el take. as she is the main caregiver, better to seek her approval. no problem, take your time.

elaine, tks. Coz i rem there is bacteria in raw honey so wondering about it.

When can our kids start taking half cooked food? I'm going to make poach eggs this weekend. English breakfast set. =)

<u>pancake recipe</u>

ingredients:
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp butter
2 egg yolks (if bb can take whole egg, then use egg)
1/2 cup mashed banana
1 cup formula
water

1. sift flour into mixing bowl
2. add in the rest of the ingredients
3. fold in till all are combined
4. add in sufficient water to pancake consistency
5. grease ur frying pan. (i use iron pan to prevent burning while undercooking pancakes)

happy pancake-ing!!
happy.gif

cool. Tks for the recipe. I shall make some blueberry pancake for alex tomorrow. Hope he has the appetite. This morn after he woke up, he suddenly have a running nose n cough. So sian.

clover, jolene
welcome! hope mir &amp; alex likes their pancakes!!
happy.gif

oh...&amp; this recipe is gd for freezing! so i actually froze the uneaten portions and just toast it warm before serving. heehee...

hey timminbuzz
i did the pancake...i like it...mir's response was so-so...cos she is on hunger strike. anyway, her new pattern, must "play" with food then wil eat her meal!!! faint!!!!

jolene
that's E's new pattern too!! eats half happily and then refuse to eat more unless i give him something new to do with his hands! haha...i have to keep thinking of "new" things to take out. piang!

maybe she's trying to start self-feeding huh? i'm tempted to give him small bits of rice crackers to play/self-feed just to get him to finish his meal. haha

hi Clover, when will you be going to YCK pool?

I took Sylvia to the Sengkang pool and i played the slides for adults, I was screaming all the way.. kekekeke

Best to swim in the morning, I guess..

hey babylynn, no plans yet. now i'm coughing. caught the bug from alex. blah. he has running nose and cough when he's teething recently.

hee hee i went to sengkang pool previous weekend din really find it tat great &amp; nothing much for my gal to play as she can't really take the slides. Adult cannot accompany young kids on the slides. Jurong swimming pool better as they do have a stream thingy where they can float inside.
Will be bringing my gal to new jurong safra &amp; updates u gals on e facility.

Ladies,
How did u all log in the past few days? I log into e 2008 mum thread but cannot find this thread. Urgh...

Clover,
I'm fine with you uploading erica's pics into your blog or fb if any. I think it's sweet. So next time our kids grow up and they'll know they have play mates when they were young. I grow up with alot of playmates oso. Unfortunately, my best childhood friend died in 2002.

Tim,
Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'm gonna try it. Ealier on e pancakes I made is using those pancake mix. Erica only takes 1 piece and dun want already, same for french toast. Haiz. I need more recipes!!

U froze the pancakes or u froze e mixture?

ladies, just found alex's 16th teeth has cut! Then can say for sure his running nose n cough is related to the teething.

Tinkerbelle, i bookmarked this thread.

Gabby mom, where is jurong safra?

Wow Gabby Mom, thanks for sharing.. Actually I find the water in Sengkang pool bit salty.. and followed by that, Sylvia fell sick for a week with diarrhoea.. then I saw two top front teeth coming up! She's now 13months old and 2 weeks..
Do let us know.. I was thinking gg to Safra Yishun but I think there isn't anything special for the kids. Cos its nearer, that's all.

Clover.. the weather had been always unpredictable, either very sunny or rainy. Congras to Alex's 16th teeth!! Have you started brushing his teeth with toothpaste??

babylynn .... in fact i prefer yishun safra for below reason

1. pool water is warm despite we went in e morning
2. bathing they do hv warm water
3. adult is allow to accompany kids below certain height.

Clover, Sylvia has two bottom teeth, the top front teeth are coming out but I notice its big.. worried she's become a bugz bunny cos I let her suck pacifier ....

Gabby's mum... I did not know Yishun Safra has warm water for bathing!! YEa... !! Are you still working if not, we organise a swim out! I've gotta Sylvia a mushroom float..

Clover, I am very impressed by your recipe and your patience in cooking.. I am just a lazy mum

babylynn, thanks. i guess cooking is an interest, that's why, but my recipes r all easy to do. My house is always messy n not v clean though. Haha..

Hey Clover, hope you are feeling better. When meet up for coffee with the rest of mummies or I pay you a visit??

Hey Jolene.. Thanks for the great website! Recently Sylvia has been throwing tantrums and restless and refuses to sleep. This website gives me more confidence in understanding their stage.
happy.gif

Tim,
Happy Birthday to Ya!

Clover, Babylynn,
I also agree that cooking is an interest. Sometimes when the mood comes, I like to whip out something frm e recipe book. But I don't cook often cos I hate the washing after tt. Muahaha, lucky babyfood no need much oil, so much easier to clean up!

Jo,
Thanks for sharing!

ladies, anyone knows where to get essential oil? My current stash is running low. I use eucalyptus n tea tree oil in my laundry to ward off mites or reduce bacteria.

hello ladies, i have disappeared for quite a while... went through a period of trial and decisions... now, everything is in lord's hand and i can only pray...

how have everyone been doing? el went for mmr last sunday. he did his measurement there, now at 8.9kg and 76cm. yes, he is still a lanky child. it is funny how my mum complain that he is getting too heavy for her to carry and yet he is so light on the weighting scales. i guess my mum must be getting old...

yes, facing problem at work, plus circumstances is forcing to just stay and absorb the heat... sigh...

hahaha... if el don't gain weight these 2 months, he will beat alex's record.
happy.gif
given that he only gain 500g in 6 months, the possibility is there. my mum was complaining that he can never gain weight with the way he is pooing and contant moving around... hahahaha...

wendy
have been wondering how u hav been? passed by ur office on tue... dropped by mediacorp publishing to collect stuff. maybe it is time to look around while stil in a job? my hb took 6 months to find his present job while he was at his previous.. he took his time to find, revamp his resume....so u may wanna do so.... unless u see the cause of ur problem leaving shortly. keep praying!

talking abt weight, mireille is just 8.4kg....hahahaha!!! o tho supposedly light, i do find carrying her in my carrier a burden to my back.

Back