A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

jamie_nov,
<font face="tahoma"> you are gg on which date? i dun think will be play out by her bah, quite a few mummies alrdy went and also comment this is real BP...just the coordination not so good lor, i feel...mine is nov, so she say i have to make payment by sept, so maybe i shall wait till sept and make payment...haha...

the other BP i feel worse than this lei...always ask mummies to choose hotel and yet cannot confirm lor...wonder if that person really got so many hotels lobang or not, cos she even put down there, if she cant get the rates, she will use corporate rates, meaning her company got alot of dealings with alot of hotels lor...</font>

<font color="ff6000">Cartier Mummy, request to add you.
happy.gif
</font>

Apple, ur in my fb?

Apple, pinky, Summer mmi is at blk 674.
happy.gif

Ashwen: ok I go add ltr!

Cutiebb: planning xmas wkd. Hot period. Hahaa..

<font color="ff6000">Good Morning Ladies. Today AUNTY #2 dun want to hold the lift door for me. And when I manage to press the lift door to open it, she chek me and give me stare inside Pioneer MRT station. I glare back. Stupid Auntie.

Last week Educated Aunty #1 also did the same thing to me at the lift beside the nasi lemak bee hoon lift and even ask me if I really want to do this (as in push the stroller in). Really damn angry lor.

They can use escalator I cannot.....Everyday need to take lift to send my girl to infant care. So angry with these pple who can take escaltor but lazy to do so! The gantry also, can use normal gantry but they laze and use the big gantry.
</font>

cutiebb, maybe our kids are slow, not their kids fast, wuhahahaha! Thanks for creating the FB group! Some kids simply skip some stages. My mum told me i started to walk and talk quite late but she's fine with it because she had my younger bro to deal with as well, if one can walk one can crawl she will peng san, lol. By the way, you asking us to add block &amp; street? I don't mind, i'm at 987B St.93.

apple, of cos! As long as our kids are healthy, nothing else matters. I look back and feel like laughing at myself for stressing over how soon my boy lifted his head lar, flipped lar, sit up lar, crawl lar, walk lar...aiyah, really wasted my own time ^^ Compared to his peers, he was slow in every aspect! March 2010 mummies all seem to have really intelligent kids but maybe mine is just slower. Only yesterday then he first time say bye bye. Other kids his age already say bye bye on a daily basis, haha. But it's alright...he's my boy all the same
happy.gif

batbat, agree with you. If we don't see other parents struggling with their kids with physical or mental problems, we don't appreciate our normal and healthy kids. Imagine having to cope with a baby with a hole in her heart. I cannot imagine the grief and stress. Or babies born with stumps as limbs. Who are we to complain? We really should be more appreciative of our kids, no matter how naughty they are!
happy.gif

i think 922 has music quite often leh. Do you find that your gal respond to songs?? Mine do...alot of songs! He has different patterns and im certainly not the one who taught him. I'm happy with 922, thou it's not perfect. I won't forget how i was desperate to get him in and i cannot find anywhere else but the P tried her best so i can register my boy. I'm stil trying to find out the name of the chinese teacher. I usually see her in the evenings tending to babies in the rockers. Teacher F is still there! Woah....scared she will deliver at the centre man, was telling her this morning that perhaps its time she starts her maternity leave ^^ I now in a dilema...just found out i'm pregnant!!! No wonder i've been feeling so damn tired these days...I hope i can switch my boy to a PCF centre in Sengkang in time to come. #2 will go infantcare as well. If both go different centres, i cannot fetch both in time. But now talk so much also too early. I have not visited gynae and this #2 was conceived under the worst ever conditions, now i worry. By the way, if you see your gal coughing frequently and for long periods of time, it may develop into bronchitis so you just have to monitor and see how. When they breathe, will have the wheezing sound. And at night, they will cough nonstop. Dr Ong is good, she knows my boy will never be able to undergo neubilizer, so she gave medication, quite a few and my boy recovered without neubilizer. But then again, i faithfully bring my boy for tui na also. I ban biscuits already, even baby ones as the chinese physician told me sugary stuff contributes to phlegm, just like yoghurt, cheese, diary products, fruits (oranges &amp; grapes).

cartier, ok lar..my colleague's boy flipped at 6 month old only. But he walked on his own at 11 month old. Then she realised her boy is just lazy, lol. Really doesn't matter. Say own name at 2 to 3 months seems abit absurb. Or maybe the child is a genius? LOL. I didn't apply mosquito repellent for my boy leh. Your bb attracts mosquitoes?? Eh my boy just turned 16 months old and all he can say other than mama and papa is Bird, Ball, Bubble. And bubble sounds like Ba Beh. Yesterday he finally forced the phase Bye Bye out. Your bb is still young! Eh, PCF increase fees also won't be like those private centres, they increase like siao every year.

ashwen, you are absolutely right! Have friends who post pics of their 7 month old babies standing. At 7 month old, my boy had just started to sit up steadily on his own only, wuhahahahah. As he reached every milestone, im very happy and as a mum, i understand mummies love to share their joy when they see their babies reaching milestones but some mummies overdo it man! Eh, teachers change all the time quite common...but i thought most new teachers at MFS are bonded? This is what i've heard. Bond for 2 years after they graduate kind?

ILoveMaxMax, your that mummy friend too extreme already lor. Maybe she is really really proud of her child lar. But who isnt? :p

re: shichida
My exboss sends her boy there but she told me everyday at home must revise with the child else shichida is useless. So the parents must be hardworking as well, else you'll just be wasting your time and money. I for one, will never be able to afford shichida for my boy.

jamie, i also don't know how to teach. I see kids same age as my boy, know how to sign Baby, Milk, Eat etc but sorry, until now my boy will just scream. His cleverest phase is Mum Mum (eat) and that is not even a proper phrase.

pinky, kudos to you for being a SAHM! Not easy....

<font color="ff6000">butterwaffles, Congrat!
happy.gif
WHy worst ever condition?

Thanks for sharing on shicida, my colleagues went and a few mummies went, so I still thinking really need meh? Shicida so far from home.
</font>

jamie_nov,
<font face="tahoma"> dec is super peak period esp xmas period, so i think cyan also cant confirm with u abt the RWS stay, for me, if i cfm booking for end Nov, i need to make payment before end of Sept...hee...thats what she told me</font>

apple, thank you! I'm actually still on the pill...but had bad coughing for quite a few weeks, esp at night. Vomitted a few nights in a row...so the pill wasn't effective anymore but i didn't know. Then this month i stopped, as my GP advised me to discontinue the pill as i'm on other medication as well. But after i stopped, menses never come...wait wait wait, nothing came. This means i actually still consume yasmin when i've already conceived. Now worry...seeing gynae next week, hopefully, there will be a heartbeat. For now, have stopped all medication and just started on folic acid only, but really very very late. Husband shake head, he says for a 2nd time mommy, i'm damn blur. But how i know....now really worried, don't know all the medication have affected the embryo or not. I'm moving to Sengkang mid August, as my boy is going to a new centre in mid August.

Shichida is a very expensive programme. If you feel you are disciplined enough, you can go for it. But i have neither the money, nor the time. I rather bring my boy to the library or the free story telling sessions during weekdays evenings at the Frontier library when he's older. My boy is not the type who can go for such classes too. Maybe he is not mature enough yet...I suggest you try bringing your gal to those trials, and see if she is the kind who can sit through or at least participate with guidance. My boy just cannot. He was throwing tantrums like mad at the JWT trials i went with some March 2010 mommies. He can only sit through with 1 thing - the 7pm 爱 show.

<font color="ff6000">butterwaffles, don't think too much. Some mummy also din noe they are preg and drink alcohol and eat salmon. U v fertile. Last time also 1 time strike.

Wa, ur boy can watch Ai, v clever leh.
</font>

Hi butterwaffles,

Congrats to u!!! Hope this time round will be a smooth one, no MS or skin allergy.
happy.gif

Apple,

I have d similar experience at d mrt lift, ESP d peak period everybody is rushing like mad. When d lift door open, all those well able pple like young studs, working ladies,men &amp; those uncles aunties will all rush in d lift though I juz standing in front of d lift w my stroller. Nobody wana to give way to me. When they close d lift, I stared at them lo. So inconsiderate pple. So nw whenever I need to take lift, I will push my stroller right near to d door so when it's open I quickly push in. &amp; I dun even bother to press d button for them.

Yes, tat stroller gantry is v near to d exit near d bread shop so a lot of pple juz misuse d gantry. D real reason is tat these pple r plain lazy to walk a few steps to d nxt gantry.

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">butterwaffles</font>
Congrats
happy.gif
conceived tho u were on the pill.. means this child is meant to be urs. take good care of urself n dun tire urself out k

<font color="ff0000">Cutiebb</font>
I've asked to join the new group le
happy.gif

I forgot how to add people on FB le.. sighz.. so mayb you all can add me instead
happy.gif
[email protected]</font>

apple, i think it's God's will...i look back at the date, i think possible to tio also. i think this #2 conceived on our ROM anniversary...had the time and energy to screw that night cos we were on leave (my boy's centre was closed for staff training) and my boy slept early! But am grateful and i appreciate this gift....Cannot eat salmon?? Nono, he only watch for 2 mins, when the song is on? I borrowed a DVD from my dad, got all the hokkien songs sang by the singer who sang 爱, it's my secret weapon when my boy gets too cranky for me to handle. He's very into hokkien songs. Those emo songs...

mummypooh, thank you! I just told my parents and my dad is not very happy. He just feels having 2 will be too tough on me, he feels there is no need to put myself through everything all over again. Still ask me going ahead with this one or not. No way i will give this baby up, especially after having my boy. I think i'm 6 weeks plus now. No MS! Nothing! So far so good
happy.gif

I know about the lift adventures at the mrt. When i bring my boy out in stroller, i have problem too. I usually have to wait quite long for the lift but we have no choice, how to go down the stairs with a stroller? We just have to be thick skin and plonk ourselves right at the lift door. Now my boy no longer takes the stroller, i carry him but i still take the lift as i find myself having problems balancing him, my bag, and having to walk down the stairs. I read before somewhere, that there will be another extension after Joo Koon? Right into Tuas? Good and bad...but by then, i think i would have gotten a place at Sengkang/Punggol already. The extension to Tuas would probably mean less human traffic at Pioneer but definitely no seat for us anymore....

ILoveMaxMax, thank you! The pill was no longer working but i didn't know. Now then i know..if vomit or lao sai too near the timing after taking the pill, have to retake the pill but i didn't know....yes, really meant to be, hope the baby will be fine.

<font color="ff6000">mummypooh, I been "complaining" in my fb until I dunno what to say anymore. Really so ungracious lor.

Their only excuse is they are lazy. Make me so angry. Need to fight the lift with them.
sad.gif

I actually sent a feedback to SMRT to ask if next time they can add the part on using lift for their graciousness campaign, but I doubt they will do anything, they dun even bother to reply me.

Ilovemaxmax, request to add you already.

butterwaffles, yar not advisable to eat salmon when preggy.

At least ur boy knows a little hokkein.
happy.gif
Multi lingual.
I think the baby is a miracle, please don't listen to ur dad. Shld keep. At least J got company
happy.gif
</font>

butterwaffles

I am so happy for you!
You going to see Dr Benjamin at TMC?
If you can't wait, can go to Jurong East st24 Clinic - Dr Esther Yeo. There is a lady doc there (super nice person) and can scan. Her patience are 99% women.
That time I went there after work as I still dont know which gyane to go to.
Her name card shown she is certified scan.
Contact 65652822

Hi Butter,
Congrats! Hope is a healthy pretty girl girl!! Then u can "Close shop" liao! Heehee
happy.gif

No raw food during preggy.. Scared of contamination...
Is it? Alot of ppl start to ask abt the flipping when he ard 4mths.. So i thought its normal to know flipping at this age...
But now that he knows how to flip, i can no longer leave him alone on my bed liao... *stress*

Hi Cutie,
I hv posted my addy in FB liao..

Hi Apple,
U reminded me abt feedback to SMRT... Hahahah... The bus 99 is ridiculous long wait manz!!! I waited 20mins for the bus from 922 back home.. And most angry part is 2 bus arrive together!! Its been quite some years i took bus99 and apparently there is no improvements after all these years!! *piss manz* Esp when im carrying my boy alone... Backbone cracking soon!! Whahahahah
happy.gif

Btw mummies!! My 5mths boy on milk strike.. Wat happen? Is he sick of the milk? Should i change the FM? I really got the urge to add a mini portion of cereals into his FM.. But no courage after seeing Butter's comments.. Any advice?

And i remember i promise some mummies to send the part-time maid contact yah? But i forgot who liao.. Let me know who need...

Butterwaffles,

Not sure why you say happen at a worst timing.
You may have your reasons but yes, I like it when you say it is a gift of god.
And, no.. tell your father, your baby is precious little thing, can't let go!

Butterwaffles,

Yes, my gals seen to understand and dance a bit to some music, especially for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Whenever she hear this, she will put her hand up and close n open, close n open..

Maybe the new teacher is also part-time?
Think to help to cover Teacher F when she is on maternity?

Or is there any other new chinese teacher i haven met? Heehee...
I rmb this Xie lao shi told me she's quite new in 922...

apple, i can understand becos am a public transport 'fan' myself! People stare at us and make us feel bad for using a stroller. Hello try carrying my boy lor and see arms tired or not! My dad worries for me as im on my own most of the time. But my mum is happy, thou she requests me to tie my tubes after this round since im going for csec anyway. I thought salmon is good!? I meant grilled salmon, i dont dare to take raw stuff.

batbat, thanks!! Am definitely going back to Dr Tham, cant imagine someone else cutting me up. Am seeing him next Fri at TMC. He emailed me some info and he says he also delivers at Mt A. So i will follow him again this time. Now scan also too early....i still can wait ah. I feel this time the timing not good as i was on alot of medication...i dont know if
those medication will affect the baby. I terminated 1 before i had my boy as i was too young that time. But now being a mum, realised life is a precious thing. Thou my boy drives me nuts, cannot imagine my life without him. Im sure all you mummies understand what i mean! If lucky, this baby will be born in Feb as well, same bday month as my boy! I didnt see the chinese teacher on Monday thou. Definitely a newbies as she doesnt know im a parent.

cartier, thank you! I hope will be a happy and healthy baby. I have decided not to ask for the gender during scans, will let baby surprise me...
happy.gif
healthy and normal, thats all i
ask for now! A pity im moving to sengkang. Else #2 will go
922 ^^ no leh i know who is xie laoshi. This one very new, also fair with specs, tied up hair but taller than xie laoshi. Like batbat says, maybe parttime? Am gona miss Teacher F when she's goes on ML. She always gives me the most detailed update on what my boy gets up to during the day.

ilovemaxmax,
<font face="tahoma">think i addded you to the group le</font>

butterwaffles,
<font face="tahoma"> guess ur dad is worry abt u, financially and also whos gg to take care of #2 and alot of pblms coming out de...heee</font>

ladies,
<font face="tahoma"> post more in FB to make it noisy...heee</font>

butterwaffles
That time I also scan at Esther Clinic around 6 weeks.
Anyway, if unwell, please rest and stop carry your boy if possible.
Get your husband to fetch more often, help out more often.

Hmm... maybe we meet at KKH before while waiting to see Dr Tham. Haha..

Yourself n husband in govt related job, if going to KKH will have subsidy, right? If cash is tied, maybe should go there?

cartier mummy
Ya, not Teacher X lah.
There is another one I saw last week.
I thought is new parent or "you"... hahaha..

Butter,
If its cooked salmon, then its ok to eat...
Y r u gg for c-sec?
Parents are always most caring.. My dad always cycle to 922 wait for me to help carry my boy's "schoolbag" while i take bus home to reduce my load... I always tell him i can i can... But they still worried tt i cannot do it alone... Hmm..

Bat,
Whahaha... i tought teacher X is the newest.. So far i only met 1 parent... think is baby gal J parents..

cutiebb, you are right...my dad is very worried that i will stop working. Later no one to help pay bills, hahaha! But i told him no lar, i will work de, i cannot stay home will go crazy. And not as if i can afford to stay home. He just thinks no need to have so many, 1 is more than enough. If no kid, even better. He just feels nowadays have kids is like a burden.

ashwen, thanks! Am more worried about the health of the baby now. Not much symptom for me this time, not sure good or bad. Hope to see a strong heartbeat next week. Will remain positive, really more planning to do now...

batbat, my husband works at Selarang, it is very tough for him to help fetch my boy. That time you saw him at the centre with me, that's because he was actually on off day but he had to return to work so he left camp early. That's why morning he hardly help me fetch my boy too as he has to reach his workplace by 8am. Sometimes he tries to drop me and my boy at the roadside but he will reach his workplace just in time at 8am, very rushed. When we move to Sengkang, things will be much better, his workplace very much nearer to Sengkang. Hah, my boy doesn't want my husband. 922 teachers say my boy will run back to the centre and refuse to put on shoes if he sees my husband only. But i think this is just a phase...For me and my husband, we are under the new medical scheme, which means no subsidy, only $350 per year. If use up this $350 in a calendar year, no more subsidy. We can use our civil service card to pay but will deduct from our salary so actually no subsidy. Cheapest option will be to go under subsidised at KKH but i seriously don't dare when it comes to csection ^^

cartier, up to now i still don't know your baby is which one...really blur leh. At first i thought that mummy is you, she and her hubby always come at 7am also, with their baby. But now i don't think so...

apple, yes yes of cos! Fingers crossed, hope to hear good news from my gynae next week
happy.gif

cartier, im a weirdo, i chose elective csec for my #1 so this time also csec for sure. I don't really wish to mess with my private part. My gynae tried his best to persuade me but he also gave up on me. So sweet of your dad!
happy.gif
Every day, i pray it will not rain. As long as it's not raining, i'm fine. But if it rains sian liao lor. A few times, i saw this parents at the mrt. Mummy carrying a baby boy in a carrier. Daddy holding the hand of his eldest daughter and his younger daughter was sleeping on his shoulder. Both parents carrying backpacks. They take mrt everyday. I take my hats off them. Everytime i see the father, i tell myself if he can, so can i and i'm only carrying my boy ^^ He has to jaga 2...

butterwaffles,
<font face="tahoma"> oh i din noe u will choose elective csect lei...me also csect but one word different from urs, emerg csect...haha</font>

what is the difference between elective csect or csect?

Dr Tham is pro-natural.
That time I got a bit hard time to delivery, someone suggested "emerg csect". Dt Tham told me that he "pushed" the ideal away and waited and see.
Yes, after 24hrs I finaly gave birth.

Hi Butter,
If u go subsidised KKH, then all yur appt will be attended by different gyne yah?

Oh nono.. I usu reach 922 ard 7.30am w my hubby and the last few to go home ard 6.35pm w my dad..

Wah sey, yur boy so attached to you huh... I feel tt my boy is more to his father...
sad.gif

Is it? i refused to go for c-sec though my labour pain is 28hrs.. heehee
happy.gif
Scared of operation and the healing process...

Yah.. I keep telling my dad to give me a chance to be super mummy... 1 shoulder carry schoolbag, another shoulder carry my own bag... Me too say if other ppl can, why cant i?? But he juz turn a deaf ear... But tdy i will be super mummy coz he not free... Whahahaha... bless me!!!
happy.gif

cartier mummy
Baby gal J?
Argh.. actually among the babies, I also dont know who is who, only know butterwaffles son, baby Ch n baby Ed, whom are the pioneer.

Think those can walk are 4 only and another 5 crawling n few mths old.

butterwaffles,
Then you walk slowly.
Dont carry too heavy things.

That time one of the reason I choose KKH is because (touch wood) in case out of job, i can change to become under subsidy patient and if delivery is complicated or baby has health problems, at least not so siong.

But I heard good things about TMC n Mt A also.
None of close ppl around me goes to KKH.

Me me batbat.. I deliver at KKH... Heehee
happy.gif
but under private patient.. I chose KKH coz of my gyne, and i had twins initially... So KKH is the best plc to give birth in case of complication.. And indeed, im considered lucky to choose to deliver in KKH..

So far, KKH i feel is comparable to TMC and Mt A service... Initially i'm not comfy to deliver at KKH and even request my gyne to deliver me at Mt A but he refused due to my condition... Heard alot of bad reviews... The midwife v nasty fierce... etc.. But tt was many years.. Now their service is comparable to pte hosp... Even price oso comparable... Wahahahah...
happy.gif

cutiebb, so you've suffered contraction pains then kenna csec??! I choose csec right away, so my KKH form states Elective Csec. Wuhahahahah. End up become 'urgent' csec because my boy decided to come out earlier than scheduled. That time gynae still ask, wana try natural? I was like, no thanks, just cut me up.

batbat, elective means straightaway opt for csec. So the $ i pay straightward classified under csec. Emergency csec usually for mummies who ended up not dilating, cannot go natural, so on the spot csec. Yes, Dr Tham is pro-natural. But he also told me on the whole, csec is safer for the baby. Different strokes for different folks...i can't imagine going through natural, it's too scary...

cartier, ya if go under subsidised, see different gynaes all the time. I'm fine with that but i really prefer someone with more experience to cut me. I saw Dr Tham at pte suite and he really put me at ease when he was cutting, chit chatting and all, as if we were at cafe drinking kopi. But i like KKH, the indian dude who did epidural for me was very fast and very reassuring. I feel that my whole op experience was a very good one! Or maybe because that day is first day of CNY, no one gave birth. My 4 bedded ward only me lying there for 3 days. So the nurses quite eng. The healing process quite alright for me, able to squat and bathe my boy when i discharged &amp; went home. But i have to say the first step out of the bed was really really painful for me. I can't imagine going through such a long labour. I felt contractions when i was waiting for my op (cos i ate bread before i went KKH and my gynae say no food a few hours before op so die die gota lie &amp; wait in the delivery ward until 7pm) and i panicked already. Cannot breathe also when the contraction came. I think my pain tolerance is extremely low....

Yes yes, my boy is very very attached to me. I whack him damn hard with my hands he will still come looking for me. I suspect it's because he sees me most of the time. My husband leaves home early and reach home late at night. Even when i bathe, i must sneak into the toilet and do it fast. Else my husband jialat, cannot handle him. For now, i think your baby still young ah. When older, you will be able to tell who he's more attached to. When my boy was a newborn, he will stop crying when my husband carries him but the moment i touch him aiyoh, wail like i chopping him up. Eh if have help, just accept it! I was so relieved that time when i bumped into batbat and she offered me a lift home. It was drizzling that time...its very tiring to fetch to &amp; fro de, so must cut yourself some slack. Now the weather still very sunny *touchwood* Last time i use carrier to carry my boy, quite ok, keke...and comfy too. Now carry in my arms, zzzzz. Really exercise everyday....

batbat, if anything happens, can just switch to subsidised ward under KKH one. A few of my husband's colleagues' wives premature, all from TMC. Their gynaes told them to go KKH immediately. So become C ward, quite ok....Why you never consider NUH?

Back