A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

cg
i still do a check of the diaper bag b4 we go out each time & there r times that cris forgets things too. Initially she referred to the list too but after a while, when things become auto, she just skipped that, i guess. When there r special things we need eg. mosquito repellent, sunblock, milk feed etc, i'll remind her specifically on those. Other than that, the standard things r auto mode.

lin
ya, how did u prepare Cay for ur maid's departure? maybe her absence has still not sunk in.

Garfield
hehe cos everytime he ask where is daddy.. we'll tell him daddy is in the office

yah happy for her
happy.gif

u shld hv seen her.. all nicely dressed up w earrings and newly rebonded hair ;)

garfield
hahaha..hmm..my big I asked me y he dun hv la bi xiao xin...hahaha..i said next round bah...haha...but think he too 'old' to wear la bi xiao xin lah..not cute de..hahaha

pls hor..the crocs warehse i went last yr..oso opening leh..somemore i went 20mins after they opened at 10am...already so crowded...somemore cant push pram de,....so i had to carry ian...and go see/snatch shoes..hahahaha...

lin
how come all maid mustrebond hair then go back...my mil's maid oso...mil passed away last mth..she couldnt wait to go back..and then fastfast do rebond lah..facial lah...pengz

Cheri
hmm din really prepare leh... 1 wk before she left we jus told him auntie will be leaving soon.. gg back home... so let che che help u k etc
yah jus now he did ask where is auntie.. so hb jus told him auntie went back to her country.. is in indonesia now..

Lin,
I can't imagine out how she look like wif earring and rebond hair cos the 1st time I seen her she was in short hair and till recently she had long hair but tied up anyway did she say will she be coming back in future?

Cay is really a smart boy ya since he can think up tat ur maid went to office anyway think the next day ltr he might be thinking why she has yet to return from office then.

dsii
hehe aiya they wan to go home look nice nice mah..
wah but ur mil's maid power leh... still go facial ah.. then got mani/pedi or not

lin
Tat c is always asking me for activities home and outside, kinda tired and by the time i can rest, i will be doing online shopping again to rejuvenate haha. the org pumpkin will not dry up. My org broccoli can last me a week too. Does kate like the taste of broccoli?

Garfield
hol plaza is so happening on the third floor now. did u do mani pedi there?

Garfield
haha told her she must come back.. cos her luggage exceed limit... so ended up we paid $120 for her
biggrin.gif

nah we asked her tat qn many times le.. everytime she jus smile smile say see how...

Lin
haha..yaloh..even last time..after shower must put on Hazeline cream de...then put this n that...she took so long to shower...

lin
oh, cay din ask at all why there was another maid in ur house then? maybe boys r indeed more bochup..for N, i'm quite sure all her 'antennae' would be standing up keke & full of questions.

Rem the scary video clip i posted on baby falling into pool & being able to float etc? i was showing N that today for the first time...she was so alarmed when the baby started to walk towards the pool..started exclaiming "Baby, cannot do that...dangerous! Where is mummy! Mummy, quick come!" When the baby really fell in & started swimming ard, she was so distressed...started panicking, asking me where's mummy...i dun wanna watch anymore. I'm scared...where's mummy?" Waaaa i immed stopped the clip! Afraid she'll hv nitemare or phobia of pool after that..i'll sure kena from J if that happens :p

Pebbles
ooh din know organic stuff can last longer...
erm tdy she mian qiang ate 2 mouth of broccoli plus cod fish only...
sianz another cay in the making..

Dsii,
So u bull him say next time lah then u better dun let him catch ur post on it or he go snatch ian tee.Juz joking.

Lin,
Previous K form teacher quit and went back to myanmar and when we ask her where her teacher she told us teacher go take bus go ah ma house till recently she reply tat teacher go back myanmar to sleep.

Pebbles,
No leh yet to do mani/pedi there before but done pedi at pelangi plaza and it more expensive than holiday inn plaza and worst it only got 1 mani/pedi salon there compare to holiday inn u won't noe which to choose instead.

Lin,
Hmmm,like tat got chance she might come back lor then u muz book her juz in case.

dsii
haha my maids not tat qua zhang..
btw something funny... my new maid 2nd day w us..
cos told her we need to leave hse soon so ask her to take a quick shower..
she actually took her shower in less than a min..
my jaws almost dropped to the floor..
when i said quick i was referring more like 5mins kind.. i not tat ke bo one..

Cheri
yah i think cay is really typical boy lor.. either bochup or slow.. or both..
hahahaa aiyo N is so cute
biggrin.gif

her big sis instinct
happy.gif

Lin
hahahaha...hmm..she tot she is in military??/ hahaha..haiyo...funny leh..maybe she just rinse ..next time u must say..5mins shower...hahaha....

Lin,
Dun noe how come she got this thinking maybe due to the fact she taking bus to her ah ma house tat why lor.

Dsii,
R u sure tight?Oh might tat the biggest size for children and seriously I myself is wearing the same size as wat issac is wearing.

Lin
ch so far eats however much we feed. so i tend to stop.today she was whining after her lunch coz she feels it's too little...so the maid see oredi told her okok, i cook mroe for you for dinner ok..then guess what dinner was one whole adult bowl of porridge!! i nearly keeled over when she brought it out..i told her feed half enough liaoz...think hor cy's appetite smaller than sister leh...

dsii
waa curves! *wolf whistles* haha

lin
gosh, one min bath? even better than army! but her curtains/bedsheet episode is funny. Think you hv to be more careful wif ur lang wif her. Must be as specific as possible. Best is to show her rather than say/tell hahah.

garfield
yes, i think it's cos she takes bus too..so cute.

cy
waaa she eats really well...u will stop feeding her too much cos afraid indigestion etc issit? cos u mentioned she's not that heavy.

dsii
hahahaa yah lor.. but come to think of it maybe she jus went in and wash hands nia...

ooh u mean ian's tee tight for issac ...
hehe keep imagine ian in tight tee.. must be v cute
biggrin.gif

cheri
no im afraid she will puke. porridge not so worried baout indigestion, more like too much water then regurge.but im really new to this heavy eating thingy. so wondering how much should a 7mth old be eating??

CY
omg im dying of envy now!!
how come ch can eat so much one?!!!
kate hor... recently 2 tbsp oso cannot finish leh
sad.gif

im really hoping its bcos shes teething.. else hor.. dunwanna think abt it..

Cheri
yah yah now when i talk to her must bi shou hua jiao...

lin
that time got 1 incident..my mil was very sick..so called an ambulance...when the ambulance came and pushed my mil down...the maid was still having her shower...then one of my bil shouted u ok liao?? ambulance waiting (she supposed to follow) ended up my sil went with mil...maid shower for 20mins or more..then came out with hazeline cream...perfume...tight skirt...the rest of us...looked at her..my bil so funny ..asked her go 登台 ah?

Lin
eh then i also must be worried why with such eating, she is still not putting on weight...

but she eat more shit more, eat less shit less...

2 tbsp of rice before cooking?ch is eating 2 soup spoon of porridge before cooking. kate should be ok bah...

CY/Cheri
pls lah...curves not me...Lin is referring to Isaac..hahahhaa..pengz..me forever no curves de..hahahaha...no ribs tooooo..only Fats

Cutie
Saw the WordWorld DVD from Spore Expo New Mom Exhibition.
They have a total of 3 different titles.
They said can buy from most shopping malls, vcd shops.

Garfield
Thank you for the clothings.
YES, the quality of the tees and printings are considered good!
Sha said she wants to wear the blue tee to church tmr, iyo!

Cat
G advised me to close one eye about the maid... keke!
I know Sha likes Eve.
Like today, Eve did not follow us to JP, and she actually asked her to come along.
Eve explained to her that she needed to iron clothes, then Sha said "Ok".
Came back home, Sha even asked her if she has ironed all the clothes.... haha!

Lin
G asked me where I wanted to go, so I said Jurong Point, he said "Ok lor"... hee hee, I was quite surprised because I thought he would be tired after a long meeting session in his office. Btw, organic food and fruits can last longer!
Just opposite my house, there is an organic shop too, for members additonal 10% disc.
G is going away to Dubai in June, I wonder if I should tell Sha in advance.

Cheri
I did not show Sha the video clip, if not I sure kenna scold by G too.

dsii
hahahahaaa aiyo ur mil maid really hor.. buay tahan leh...
u mean she know must go hospital tats y spend so much time shower dressed up ah???
omg... she prolly hoping to hook up w one of the docs there lah..
and ur bil really funny!!

cy
at her age now, is there anything u can feed that is more filling? sorry, can't rem much abt what they can or cannot eat yet at infant stage. Guess porridge is a lot of water content afterall. ya, talk abt puking..when kai did his 'merlion' that day, so scary!

dsii
hahah ur ex maid so funny...was she the v hiao type?

CY
erm 2 flat tbsp of frisocrem before adding water.. yah she cldnt finish
must be all her crawling lah... burn up all the fats liao

CG
hahahaa tat is really funny leh.. asking eve whether she finish iron all the clothes?!
oh g will be away for how long?

cg
we were having din at JP one nite so brot N to watch others do the cakes at Icing Palace..she watched for so long then looked so longingly at the cakes...kept asking me if she can do too, asked me issit no money? hahah. J intends to bring her there on her birthday & get her to do one for herself.

Lin/Cheri
she knew she was going hosp..but think she dunno she must followed...she tot my bil sending her..and of cos in the end...was like that lah...

hiao ah? think so bah..or half half...she had no off de..she was with us for almost 6 yrs...and she requested off..every now n then lah..we let her ..and hmm..she was caught with a thai/indo worker..and was so called grounded for 3-4 mths without off..

YY
Sha ate a lot when I started her with cereal at 6mths. As well as porridge.
If CH is active, I guess it is still ok if she is eating a lot.
But of course, sometimes really have to stop (there are some kids who do not know their limits and simply just keep eating).
Today I have to stop Sha from eating so much!
Her milk intake has increased to 240ml, and still eating so much of proper meals..... IYO!

Lin
Sha is my home inspector.
She likes to ask Eve what she is doing, use what to clean, why must clean.
When Eve cleaned the windows, she scolded Eve for being naughty... haha!
Very KPO, even when outside, if she sees other kids climb up and down, she immediately says "Cannot like that, they are so naughty"

Dsii,
Like tat issac is also wu liao want leh else he can fit into ian tee lor.

Wow ur tat maid damn hiao leh.

Cheri,
Tell u something everytime I take bus or mrt K will say go ah ma house play wif mei mei(cousin).Haiz.Worst is every sunday hubby go help out sell fish she will say daddy go play wif mei mei I want go ah ma house.

CY
K use to eat alot and I will just feed her till she push my hand away.I last time never read up about how much to feed but then heard then dun feed too much as it will expand their stomach size and it won't be gd in future anyway now K is eating lesser compare to last time when she younger.

CG
No prob ya and did she saw the polo u had the same design as hers?Thought she would prefer to wear that together wif u first.

lin
the maid n my mil 贴错门神的...always kena complained n scolded by mil..and she oso at times shouted at my mil...but becos she can cook well..then mil used to her...so she dun wan us to change her...

Lin,
I also intend to let K do the cake at icing palace on mother day.Hope i won't end up eating tons of icing and regret my decision of bring her there.

Dsii
My mil has very high expectation of my maid, though she is not staying with us. Each time when my mil is here, I can sense Eve is super stressed... haha!

Garfield
She prefers the blue tee becos it is her favourite colour now.
Her bike was a blue, and now she is asking for a pair of blue rollerblading shoes with lights too.
Until now she never fails to remind G to enrol her for rollerblading class.

Lin/Garfield
When are you going for the cake icing?
I don't mind bringing her there again, since she enjoyed and liked the cake.
Today was too crowded, so did not let her play. But she did remember the place.

Today at supermarket, G was trying to disturb her by taking the wrong brand of milk formula.
She got upset then told G that her milk has a pic of a bear reading a book.
G and I looked at each other, wondering if there is (imagine we always buy that brand, and yet we don't even know about the pic)..... hahahhahaha!

CG
my mil was a difficult person to stay/handle...alot of complaints...haha...so the maid oso poor thing lah..that was y we oso lenient..let her had her requested offday..and hp..short skirt..tight tee...makeup etc...as long as she dun ill treat my mil when we were all not ard...she cried a big time when my mil passed away...

dsii
work for 6yrs liao no matter how many complaints the gan qing there alr..

CG, garfield
i wont be doing on mothers day cos sure packed like dunno wat..
mothers day sun right? think prolly thur or fri ba...
u guys meeting?

Back