A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

CG
Cos the paper they use for printing for the blue tee is more "special" according to the lady hence more ex but seriously to tell u the actual pic of the mickey after print out the color is abit more light than the pic I shown here so do u want to see first before paying me.

garfield
thks alot...hehe..so total i tt 9plus to u??
hahaha the la bi xiao xin..so cute...ian must be damn happy ....and oso theh xiao bai...i tt now..

CG,
kk will see u on the 8th think ltr I will post the meetupand indicate the date and time.

dsii,
so how u wanna collect from me.

Garfield
thks leh..just tt to u...u check hor

To Account POSB Savings
073-35296-7 Garfield
Amount S$9.60
Transaction Reference 2236874162

garfield...hmmm...where do u stay>???? tomolo my hb going to jurong area..will u be home?? i'll see if he can collect from u...u let me know...i pm u my number , ok?

Lin
ur that Black (bird) soooooooooooo cute...hehheehe

garfield...just came back from bt panjang not long ago..now waiting to hang laundry...hehehehe

dsii,
Will check tomolo afterall the system can't update watever payment tat happen after 12am.

Btw u yet to tell me wat ur mode of collection.

pebbles
I went to holiday inn plaza to shop then afterwhich went to da ma hua yuan to have dinner.

Garfield
had transferred.
To Account POSB Savings
073-35296-7 Garfield
Amount S$44.50
Transaction Reference 2236876178

cg
Try to intervene and guide her every step to discipline Sha when it happens again? Just like some new childcare teachers, some are so meek and so soft-spoken to the kids, so the seniors often take months to guide them along in every step. Must still tell her every now and then that you are worried when she cannot handle sha. Have you got used to have another person around actually?
happy.gif

Dsii,
I got XL for ian and adult S for issac btw wat time ur hubby going to jurong?

So late hang laundry?Common for me to do it though.

CG
Will check payment tomolo.

Btw dun get upset about eve as she new to ur household and afraid tat u will repariate her home if she harsh to sha as well and since she those meek type maybe teach her ways to get sha attention instead of ask her discipline sha.

garfield
It has been donkey years since i have been to da ma hua yuan
sad.gif
I will just order the whole stingray and sotong with petai for myself only. yummy yummy. Holiday plaza was my hunt when I was a teenager haha, but i did not pedal drugs there la
happy.gif

Pebbles
Been telling her over and over again, and explain to her what my objectives.
Let's pray that she does improve in the next couple of mths.
I also understand that Sha is not an easy child to handle.
There are times when G can't handle her too, as both are very stubborn, refuses to give in to each other, like boyfriend and girlfriend always fighting to win... haha!

garfield
he will be there ard 12 plus 1pm bah...imnot sure loh..so u let me know wat time u will be ard west area..if not hor...then will find a way to get from u,,,hehehehe..no hurry lah..

today went out whole day...didnt wash loh..and is piling up...

pebbles,
Tell u some updates of holiday inn plaza.
Now the 3rd level is full of mani/pedi saloon and hair salon unlike the past.

The classic pedi if i am not wrong it charging 35RM.

The rest are the same though.

As for da ma hua yuan along the stretch there alot of massage salon though and it look decent to me.

The hawker is still the same no changes at all.

Garfield
I also have one Mickey mouse bodysuit‏. It seems if printing on colour shirt, the effect always turn out not so sharp and clear.
2410648.jpg

Dsii,
Hmmm,maybe should be home or u let me have ur no so I sms u if I were to go out so u won't need to make a waste trip btw is ur hubby specially makng tis trip to jurong for the clothes?

CG,
But the bodysuit u got is it from disney itself?

As the 1 i got is not authenic hence cover 1 eye lor.

Btw I find tat print on yellow tee look nicer though or maybe it just have to depend on the design color itself than can noe whether it nice on tat particular color tee.

garfield
hahaha
my hb not so gu luk to go all the way to jurong to collect my loots..hahahaha

he is going there to help some1 repair pc..hehe...so if timing is right...may ask him to go n collect for me...

i pm u my number now..

Garfield
From disney itself.
Mickey Mouse has many different generations, I think so.
The current one is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (with the main 6 characters).

Cheri/Cutie
Btw, locally has just launched the WordWorld VCD at $14plus each.

Dsii,
Oic kk understand liao.

CG
wow din noe got so many generation.
oic like tat really got to depend on the tee and design to match then.

Gtg sleep nitez.

u r early too..heheh thks! and i rec'd ur contact# le...will sms u when my hb finishes..then see if u are available..

Mummies,
Crocs Expo Sales
22 May 2009 - 24 May 2009

Event type : Retailer & Sales
Venue : Hall 4A
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 10am to 8pm

Show Profile :
Crocs Expo Sales

Organizer : Crocs Asia Pte Ltd

Contact Details :
Tel : +65 6499 9500 / 6411 7600

CG
dun mind me saying this. but eve is a very good maid liaoz. i mean when we pay peanuts we do get monkeys lo. if we want someone who can discipline or act in the role of surrogate mothers, then we have to pay premium to hire a nanny from Norland COllege liao... :p

but when that happens, we as sahm wont be happy, coz why are we home for right?

my maid (in fact non of my maids) can handle cy. cy is not difficult child (hahaha...)but it will be strange to expect the maid (domestic helper) to discipline him.

when the bb comes, let the maid handle him more coz they prefer younger bbs. think you might have to handle sha more yourself coz a more stable elder sibling is always good for the younger one...

just my humble opinion lah...

cg, cy

iya no need to get maid fr Norland College la(wat's that to begin with?)
I think hor... sometimes our luck la... we can get maids who can do both housework and look aft kids, we will also kena some can't do both... or only excel in either one...
maybe a maid who has own kids will be better in handling kids?

also expectation bah?

my maid is a mother but she... she left her child when she was few months old to come to work...
so wat to expect?
she has zero experience handling kids la.
So far, since Kai is quite big liao plus Ning is alrdy 6... i dun hv to be busy with small bbs like you so i hv more time to discipline my own kids.

CY
yes, i agree with u that maids like to handle younger ones cos wun answer maids back...
like my maid has a clear preference for kai... partly also his temperament... more likeable.

CG
i think dun worry too much for now.
enjoy ur pregnancy and when the time comes, somehow things will fall in place in manners u hv not expected.
trust in His Grace and maybe when Eve is lacking in discipline, u can get Sha to come to u and talk to Sha?

Actually, it's not easy to handle both stroller and bag plus a child.
Perhaps a backpack will be more viable for the maid?
Free her arms to handle the stroller?
She's also not used to the stroller yet...

Give her some time la...

cat
haha...yah but i think your maid also couldnt take it when kai cried for you!!! mummy mummy..i want mummy!!!!!!!!!!!1....poor girl, i saw her trying all means to distract, soothe, cajole etc..all the while getting more and more flustered...to no avail....

cy

ya la...
that's y i said either good in housework or kids...
she has zero experience handling kids so it's tough for her...
i'm happy now since Kai is in sch while Ning is with me in the morning...
When Kai is back Ning is in sch... so it's easy to handle them... more like easy for me to handle them...
so she is handling mostly housework.

she seems happier now.

Dsii,
ya I heard the crowd is horrid but then hor very very gd deal leh so i intend take leave and go still thinking should I.

cg
my maid also cannot handle both kids together. so we each handle one kid each. so the 2 kids have to take turns.
to be honest, even i alone cannot handle 2 kids, thats why need a maid to assist. And no maid is perfect, when they are strong in an aspect, they are weaker in another, so really depends on what us ur main priority. For me, main priority is the kids, so chores etc comes second, when the kids are asleep , then my maid will proceed to do the chores.
AND for the first 2 weeks when ryan was born, it was a bit difficult for both me n my maid cos its a transition period. But by the 3rd week or so, the new routine was established, so things more or less settled. so do not worry so much for now, give urself sometime to adapt when the baby is born (at least 1 month), and things will be manageable.

garfield
ya loh..hahaha..must Q outside to go in de..very kua zhang...hahaha...then go inside must Q again to pay...

haiz...i'll see how...another 3 weeks for me to think shld go for it again bo??

cg
it's not as easy to distract our tods at this age compared to when they were younger. The tods will oso behave v differently wif the helper when we r not ard. N's perfectly guai & cooperative when i leave her alone wif cris when i need to do errands etc. But when we r ard, N will pull all kinds of stunts on cris, even saying hurting words & trying to 'beat' her off.

Think abt it, even G who's been wif sha since birth & is the daddy (supposedly an authority fig) can't really handle sha at times, what more eve who's just been here few mths & will naturally feel powerless to even raise voice at sha?

Try showing eve in concrete steps what she can do to pacify sha...though it's not easy. I can do almost nothing & N will guai guai follow me to the toilet to brush teeth/bathe etc...cris & J can say/do the same thing & she'll still be procrastinating. Sometimes J & I will roll eyes like huh, why she listens to me so readily hahaha..we always hv a good laugh after that.

but wif regards to her not being proactive & initiated, J always tells me not to expect too much. If she's not initiated, dun need to get upset, just tell her what you wan her to do firmly & then stand aside to let her do. You hv to be firm too & not give in to sha in such instances. Like CY, he oso says if such a model worker, will need to pay a lot more liao. Even our fellow workers at work, not all r initiated too :p

btw my fren has a maid who's the complete opposite...not meek & v vocal type even in front of guests. She plays well wif the child but will openly rebuke the child loudly in the presence of guests in the house & talk & play loudly in full view of everyone. No hint of shyness at all. Honestly, i'm not too comfy wif that either. If employer is not firm enough, this kind of helper will probably 'climb' over you.

Garfield
yo thanks so much!!
happy.gif
i ib the amt to u in a while ya

CG
i can understand ur frustration and concern..
but yah i think for a new maid eve is considered not bad liao..
its definitely not easy to handle our kiddos..
like for example my new maid.. cay shows absolute dislike for her..
sometimes jus the sight of her anywhere near him will irritate him..
and she so poor thing will jus say ok ok sorry sorry... jus bcos shes standing too near him..
really one spoiled brat.. kena fr me many times bcos of his rudeness

some of the methods my old maid used to handle cay..
like when hes angry or throwing tantrums..
sometimes she wld try to make him laugh by smacking his backside then quickly run away..
cld see tat cay wld try his darnest not to laugh (cos hes supposed to be v angry) when chasing after her to take revenge...
other times she wld jus ignore him and let him fume until hes bored..

yah like cheri.. i prolly wont like it if my maid openly rebuke my kids..
i always tell both maids if cay is naughty nvm.. dun beat him.. jus come and tell me and i'll handle it

Garfield
transfer liao thanks
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
073-35296-7 garfield
Amount S$11.00
Transaction Reference 2237607017

The diaper bag is always hang behind the stroller hooks. I also don't know why she can't manage stroller and Sha at the same time.
She simply can't multi-tasking. When we are having meals outside, I always have to remind her to take out bb wipes, take out thermal food container etc.
Everytime I have to check if she packs the diaper bag (becos couple of times she forgets to bring this, forget to bring that, even though I wrote down the list)

I was complaining to G, and I do agree with him to a certain extent. He said: "She is after a maid with not much education, then what to expect? If she is smart, then she won't be a maid but works in office instead" Haha, it is easy for him to say that... hee hee! Becos he is not at home most of the time.

cg

after half a year... my maid can still forget to pack things for us la...
last week went church realised church bag not in the car...
i have a note book that list down things to bring if u go out in evening,
on weekdays...
weekends etc
i even listed which bag with wat cos weekend we tend to stay out late so needs more etra clothes diaper milk feed etc

Lin,
Had receive ur payment but u transfer to me extra $0.14 ya.

Dsii,
But dun wanna go on sat or sun leh cos sure is more chaotic hence intend to go on fri opening sale as heard there ton of gd buy and much easier to find size on the 1st day.

But think will still consider whether to go anot lor.

Btw did both ur II fight for the tee?Keke.

Garfield
aiyo $11 easier mah
happy.gif

some more i nvr pay u car horse fee..

CG
wah how come tdy came all the day to jp jus for dinner ah?

i guess jus hv to give eve abit more time ba
happy.gif

hehe this morning my new maid told me my room's curtain is wet...
after tat then realised shes referring to my bedsheet..
her england abit cmi.. sometimes oso tends to forget things
but her attitude so far still quite gd so overall im still quite happy la
happy.gif

btw my old maid went back to indon this morning...
and cay actually quite bochup leh.. tot he wld be crying/sad etc..
aiyo really heartless boy...

Pebbles
hehe missed ur post.. aiyo pls dun call me tat :p
btw ur portion of pumpkin keep for one wk.. it wont become all dried up?
i bot organic broccoli for kate last wk.. almost 5 bucks for tat tiny bit -_-"

Lin,
Aiyo nevermind the zhe ma fei as my main priority is have crab and tell u it yummy and the crab are fresh.

Maybe Cay idea of ur previous maid leave had not set in yet you might see a sudden questioning for her few days ltr.

Btw did u cry instead?

Garfield
so shiok hor... cheap and gd crabs!
actually we did ask him where is auntie.. he replied auntie went to office -_-"
haha come to think of it i oso heartless lah.. i oso nvr cry :p

Lin,
LOL who told him she went office?
Aiyo not heartless lah just that you noe the reason she leaving as her son is there awaiting her ma.

Back