A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

dsii
hey me and hb used to watch the cartoon leh... v lame until funny
biggrin.gif

but i'll prolly pengz if cay everyday "mama mama" me!

Lin/cat
hahahhaa.....ya..now i always fainting mode..cos isaac always mama mama...hahahaha....then he always sing the song 大象, 大象, 摇一摇。。。can imagine my torture...lucky he bo flash his butts like xiaoxin..if not sure full of cane marks..hahahhha

CG
wah...whole set ah? the vcds was given by my sil...hes son kept imitaing the xiao xin till his dad [充公} the whole set...hahahaa

Lin
Oh ya, oh ya, next time I ask Sha to call you Auntie Fatimah Lin.... keke!
During primary sch, I was sosososoos skinny that my classmates called me "bamboo".... but look at me now! SIGH!

CG
aiyo dunwan lah.. call me jiejie lin can alr
happy.gif

eh bamboo still not so bad..
cos my name got jian.. so during pri sch days kena all sorts of nick..
jian dan (fry egg).. jian lao (jail).. jian ren (crook).. so on..

Metro sale at expo ....crocs at big discount...(prima) at only $20...most going for $20 n $25 and(baja) at $25

Dsii
You are so close to Expo.... can go and grab... haha!

Cg
hahhahaa....i oso scared le...then tat time dunno where the Q started..hv to go round and ask really...am peifu my patience tooo...

Cheri,
for now still can...maybe in a year time then can't.

zy aims very well so there is no dripping on the seat at all....she faces to the wall not door so it is easier to aim. u get wat i mean.

Lin,
So ur design u prefer the shinkansen and the badtz maru.

CG
U would like to have mickey mouse white polo for sha but for the tabao website doubt they have this type.

Dsii,
If got la pi xiao xin u want me get la pi xiao xin or mickey mouse?

wat about issac which design?

Mummies
Let me noe ur prefer color ya.

Elmo,
kk then maybe next time help u get or maybe tis sat while u on the way there u can drop by it actually at holiday inn plaza and on the 1st and 2nd level.

Garfield
for both boys will be white tee...

if got la pi xiaoxin then get for ian, can? if not both mickey mouse..u choose the cartoon lah...hehhee

u got the measurement i posted earlier?

Garfield
yah if u see got nice designs for both shinkansen and badtz maru then u jus help me get both can?
shoulder width ard 30cm.. on white tee pls... thanks
happy.gif

Wow... so many posts!!!! Can't catch up...

Cheri,
Don't worry about my order... think my sis coming back in Jul so probably will get her to pick up some books and bring back for me
happy.gif

garfield
yes yes..u r right...can u imagine they are wearing the same sizing underwear..hahaha...

ian is now wearing 7-8 yrs de...think he must go for diet le...

hehe...i posted his pix up here be4 leh..yes...he wasborn little sumo..that was wat my sil called him when she saw him after birth..hahaha...but hope he will slowly slim down..i dun wan him to hv my bui bui genes

Hi mummies

just sharing something exciting!Today went down to the hawker just downstairs. they've recently renovated and upgraded etc...and guess what i found, an organic food store!!!fruits, veggies, dried goods, junk food etc...all reasonably priced somemroe!!!!!the rental is cheap in this region so i guess the prices are good! hahah...

only the pumpkins kinda ex at around $8 for an entire pumpkin. the rest are all very reasonable.
coz just a couple of days ago, hb was discussing with me on changing to organic. his area of work led him to discover a few un savaoury things about the food we eat so he's suggesting if the price isnt too exhorbitant, then changing to organic or local is hte ideal...

so timely!haha..

cg
the sling u posted is so much like the bolboa sling (USA) that i just bought from spree. only $15, its a good deal. the bolboa one costs $68 !!
but my bb seems to enjoy lying in it, would try it on a few more times to see.

Mummies,
Hope everyone has a great holiday today. Sad that more people will be affected by the economy with the sudden swine flu and etc.

CY
Wow, i do wish an organic shop will sprout a stone's throw from my place one of these days. I am contended that cold storage at causeway point has already begun to stock up organic veggies. I always get a portion of the organic pumpkins, about $3 plus, for a week supply for C. We have been on organic diet at home for about 5 years and I really recommend you to switch moderately. In fact, a decent switch will be on grains, green veggies, fruits,cooking supplies, if possible organic milk for babies and kids. Oh ya, snacks like biscuits and cookies! I can go on and on but guess i will put a stop
happy.gif

A few kids I know of are generally heaps healthier and they dun fall sick, maybe none or max once a year? Difficult to control food from outside so guess it is the best we can do?

I am not on organic clothings, no money to burn
happy.gif

Fatimah lin
You are very comical
happy.gif
I will call you Fatimah Lin from now on haha.

Cheri
Think you are going for hols soon. Have a great vacation!

Mummies,
I am back with the loots.Will post the picture of it shortly after I upload it.

Btw if ur dun like the design it ok will then try to sell on forum.

Re: My helper
We realise she is more suitable to be a housemaid (good in daily housechores, cooking).
YES, she does have good attitude, but not so proactive (she seldom asks questions if she is not unsure) or take the initative to do certain things.

Many times she can't handle Sha at all, she is scared of making her cry, and if Sha says "NO', she just replies "Ok" and stands aside.
When outside, she can't manage Sha when she has to take care of stroller and diaper bag.

I'm PUZZLED.
Is it because I have been too independent or having too high expectations?

As I'm thinking if she can't manage Sha then how she can assist me when #2 arrives?
If I have to breastfeed #2 and Sha also wants my attention and if she can't distract/comfort her, then how?

Perhaps because I have been doing everything by myself, being independent, and when I see her being not so proactive, not able to multi-task, it does upset me.

CG
Have you talked to her about being firm with sha and your concern? Does she have any kids or any experience to deal with them? If she cannot handle sha at home, it will take hurculean effort to handle the stroller n stuff. See if she can make any effort to improve at home first? It is easier for mummy to do all these 3, but not for an outsider who is with you for only a short time. I doubt my mil can even do it, given time haha.

CG,
This are the 2 polo and 1 tee but then the price is a little bit ex for the 2 polo.

They also run out of children white polo hence I take black for children and urs as per request white polo btw I make both of them the same design.

The adult polo is 42.90RM and the children polo is 40.90RM.

The blue tee is 21.90RM.

The exchange rate is SGD$1=$2.375(as per the exchange rate I change at malaysia)

So total is SGD$44.50.

Sorry didn't consult you whether to continue to go ahead anot and I just do.

As for the blue tee they charge slighty higher than the rest.

So it ok if you decide not to take it.

2410525.jpg

2410526.jpg

2410527.jpg

2410528.jpg

2410529.jpg

2410530.jpg

2410531.jpg

Pebbles
Has been encouraging her to be firm towards Sha since day 1.
Each time she just replied "Yes Mdm" but still the same behaviour.
She has 2 kids, but she also seldom punishes/scolds them.
Once I punished Sha in front of her, she actually asked if she was ok after she stopped crying.

Lin,
These are the 2 white tee.

The tee both are 12.90RM each.

The exchange rate is SGD$1=$2.375(as per the exchange rate I change at malaysia)

So total is SGD$10.86.

2410552.jpg

2410553.jpg

Garfield
You forgot that I'll be seeing you on 8 May @ Bot gardens?
Btw, how come the blue tee is more x?
Becos of Mickey Mouse logo?
Keke, maybe the co. got to pay copyright fee to disney.
But I know Sha would like the blue tee!

Dsii,
Here are the 2 tees.

The mickey mouse is 12.90RM.

The la pi xiao xin is 9.90RM.

So total is SGD$9.60.

2410572.jpg

2410573.jpg

2410574.jpg

Back