2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi ladies! Good morning!
kao_happy.gif

I missed the msg thread since yesterday noon.

Today is my 11dpo. 3 or 4 more days to go before AF comes and visit me. Hope AF will not come.

yaataa, yesterday too tired, already fall asleep @ 8plus liao...so never reply u...paiseh...then near to the date then we shall decide wat time to meet ok? btw, dr lee really a nice lady...yesterday take timeoff to go n see her...heehee..

claire, will let u noe once the time is confirm..

serene, understand how your feel about AF... I have been charting my bbt. Very tiring... yesterday my temperature dived down so much that it is almost the same level as the temperatures before O. Today, it shoot up again. I think it is too low for an implantation dip. I am not hoping much...

hi ms wong...
okies, i noe liao...

hi sun,
*sayang sayang* see tomolo ur temp how...

hi xmasnowy,
painful ma?
then rest well at home...

hi gals,
i super sick today... so resting home today...

Morning all!

Yaataa : Thanks for the invite for this sat, but think will have to pass, as I alrdy have another appt. Maybe next time.
happy.gif

Serene : maybe I can be considered a cycle buddy, heheh..but my cycle this mth is controlled. Mostly likely will be in 2ww next week.

Sunstillshines : Don't think too much, and relax. As long as AF never report, theres still hope!
happy.gif

Xmasnowy : Must rest well. Heard can be quite painful...

sunstillshines, implantation dip is commonly below coverline leh (meaning it is more like pre-O temps). sounds good, i am also hoping for u that AF don't come!!

ms wong, no prob! what time is your appt on 26 July?

xmasnowy, shiok right! can stay home and slack and watch a lot of tv!! wanna meet us for lunch on sat or not?

i got bad spotting again, both yesterday and today. really got used to seeing the patch of blood liao... and i really leave it to fate! i feel scared, but also resigned. from what i hear, it seems like spotting is not very common.

Yaataa, Ms Wong & Claire,
Aiyo! me working lei. I can only make it on FRI night. Other weekdays I need to travel back to the west...super long journey.

ohohjazz, she mentioned at this stage, medically, there is not much support they can offer. at most, they can give me MC to bedrest at home. but i really cannot afford to take any more time off work, my sec 4s have about 7 weeks left with us before Prelim 2s start and after that is O Levels liao.. it's really a dilemma but i think i will just try to continue. dr lee says by week 8, i should be off medication le.. so just see how it goes ba.

i c, Yaataa. Then u try not to walk so much. Sit as much as possible. If not take to the principal to get other teacher assistant. The baby does not comes easy lor just my opinion.

yaataa appt is 5pm, if meeting early, will take halfday..if not we can meet abt 3 since ur class end abt 2.30pm?

ohohjazz,
friday nite i cannot, maybe u can arrange with the gals for another dessert time..heehhee...

yaataa, i cant make it on this sat leh. can we meet on weekday evenings? must take care. one of my gal friend oso had some spotting during the inital stage, she go see her gynae and had injection on daily or alternate days basis (i cant remember) to an tai and stablise the pregnancy.

Hello gals good morning !

Yes Yaataa I will be able to make it on this Saturday for lunch. you let me know when?

Maybe you can pass me 2 OPKs to use for good luck ?

I am a bit nervous now because I got 2 interviews, yesterday afternoon I received another call from another hotel to go for the interview.

Hmmm hope to share good news soon ....

Yaata,
Pls reserve 1 HPT & 1 OPK for me too. I hope to join u all on sat but seriously i need to go on diet cos for no reasons i gain 3kg within 2wks + the daily burping/belching is also making me no appetite to eat more.

Yaataa, pleasssseeee don't walk too much. If possible, go and see a TCM. Need An Tai Yao.

Tokkie, I cannot help but to take and keep looking at the chart. Age is really not at my side. I cannot wait anymore.

Vivi : All the best with your interviews!
happy.gif

Sunstillshines : I know what you mean. Take it easy dear (I know its hard), stress will not do you any good.

sunstillshines : coz me doing IVF - FET. Now growing lining.. once lining thick enough, will be transferring the embryos back into me.

Good Morning gals,

Yaataa, Please take care if you are spotting. Have more bed rest as this is impt.

Sunstillshine,
Since temp increase and AF not here, there is alw hope.

muffin,
If i'm not wrong, crown went to this TCM at hougang.
Tan Siew Lan, Teck Chua Medical hall, Blk 322 hougang Ave 5.

Vivi,
Wow u got so many interview. I'm sure u will succeed. Good luck.

Vivi, jiayou.. most of all be confident!!
Also got 1 qtn to ask u.. if the hotel proposal say Lunch start from RM 88nett per person (food only)
Means it does not include drinks???

Sunstillshines : Yeap still on TCM, but no herbs only accupunture. Usual will be once a week, during IVF cycle twice a week.

vivi, see u on sat!!

muffin, crown BFP with identical twins. she is 16 weeks le!

sunstillshines, i agree, 2ww is when time really crawls man.. but i always feel better when hubby take me out to walk walk and to eat, perks me up and makes me happier!

sleepygal, i remember last time crown and sparkle bee's BFP sign is LS! for me i don't have.. cos i was travelling i think.

yaataa, cant be BFP. My AF had just ended abt 3days ago, now waiting for O to come. Backache came late too and is getting worst these days.

Muffin, i m oso seeing the same tcm as Crown. the address posted by spinbb is correct. for a week's supply of herbs costs ard $25. depends on what she gives oso.. 1 week supply = 2 packs of herbs, which one pack can boil for 2 days!

Yaataa, try to get more rest and dun walk / stand too much if possible.. take care..
and sorry, unable to meet u gers this sat, cos got to go for my fren's baby 1st mth.. haiz!! he got married 2 mths earlier than me.. now his daughter oredi come out liao, me still no news..
sad.gif

most of the weekends i cant make it, leaving it for family day. if wan, weekday dinner still can meet up.

Ms Wong : It depends whether you doing it in public / pte hospital.

For IUI : only few hundred dollars. Coz its based on natural cycle, no medication. Procedure on include washing HB soldiers & placing it back.

For SO-IUI : coz got medication to increase no. of follicles, will be about 2-4K depending on the dosage.

For IVF : Dosage of medication is higher, plus the retrieval, transfer & lab charges its about 8-17K depending on the hospitals/clinics you go to.

Can claim Medisave, 1st time 6K, 2nd 5K,3rd 4K. I think public hospital got additional govt grant, and the medication have subsidies. But not sure how much, coz I done all mine in pte hospitals.

tokkie, tht means end of the day , the money u fork out is not as much as few thousand in one shot..

example : if doing SO-IUI, abt 4k, medisave can claim 6k, so can i take it as i dun need to fork out any cash? sorry ah, abit lor soh..

Hi June , do u hv the number to call? need to call them b4 gg dwn ?

ladies , my Af is due either this 17th or the 23rd ..shd i wait till after that then i go?

Ms Wong : Yah, but usually they will advice to keep the medisave claim in case want / need to do IVF. Coz the balance cannot be c/fwd to add into ur 2nd claim. If strike, then want to claim then claim.

From my experience, the payment is made as and when I see the doc, then when everything done, the nurse will help to fill the form to make the claim, then about 1 mth later, will receive the cheque.

Muffin, Crown's hubby sometimes went with her. But he din go in. Likewise, my hubby oso din go in. He only went in together with me for the first time i went to see the Dr... cos the first time, Dr tan wrote a note for my hubby to go TMC do SA test. but he did not go do the test, so he dun dare go in, in case get scolded. haha.. cos she sounds fierce and strict.. haha..

Dr will be around on Tue, Thurs 6-9pm, Sat 2-5pm. The number for Teck Chua Medical Hall 62810373. for the rest of the time, she will be at Thong Chai, i tink..
U can call and try, but they need to see u physically there then they give u the queue no.. i went with Crown the other time, she helped me take number, then the person at the medical hall dun wan give, wan me to reach then take number.. normally we reached 0.5-1hr earlier to take number, cos the queue is long, haf to wait for very long. we normally take 2 weeks supply, then like tat no need go every week mah..

Not sure whether to go after af anot. cos i oso tinking abt the same question.. haha.. i din go for abt 2mths liao, as i stopped the herbs when my af came, then haven finish the herbs yet.. haha..

Back