2WW - for those TTC-ing

during af, and after af also can drink... but after af must alternate days with red dates....
to keep the womb warm... a few days before af cannot drink ginger tea liao... cos the coming af flow will be super heavy....

Claire : me now working free-lance, coz my work nature can be quite stressful, so HB wants be to concentrate on IVF. Yah, TTC for no. 1. You?

ohohjazz, thanks for the info. I really hope I strike this month.

Tokkie, you are blessed to have that organic shop near to your home. I think I will have to go to ntuc and cold storage.

Claire, ok, I will buy one whole chicken this time now that I know it is washed. great!

Evelyn : Should be able to. Coz last nite I also made my hb drink. If lazy to boil, you can try to see if you can find 'Jiangmu Tea' Its old ginger + brown sugar from Taiwan. Lately I quite lazy, so I buy those. Want to drink just mix with Hot water. But my MIL say not as gd as the boil 1, coz not fresh old ginger...

Sunstillshines : I'm not staying near there. I usually get HB to fetch me there on weekends, coz I get my vegetables from the shop few shops down from the meat place. We usually get 1 week worth of meat and freeze them. Use them through the week. They do delivery also if you keen I send you the contacts.

Claire : We Jiayou together!!
happy.gif

Ms. Womg,
30 not old la...my mum also give birth to me at 32 (2nd trike strike) cos she late married. i find out that my mum & my aunties r very fertile, the most give birth to 4 & my mum is the one who give birth to the least (2 only). My mum have abortion twice aft giving birth to my sis as she have Diabetics. Since my mum & aunties are so fertile, dunno i'll be the same as them>

Evelyn : Dun worry. You will be mummy soon!
happy.gif

Claire : Website - www.meatthebutcher.com.sg , Tel :6465 1651 I find their pricing quite ok. The chicken is confirm hormones free, but if you buying beef, must specify organic if you are getting if not they may give you the normal one. Can get them to vaccum pack / marinate also, no extra charges.

Hi gals.... Im backkkk... World cup finally finish!! ole ole ole...

Ms Wong, Claire - im 30 also trying for no.1 since im 25 yrs old..haha (married at 23) until now still try.. ms wong: dun be depressed cos im worse than u... lets jiayou tog!!!

Morning everyone !

Wow so many posts to read liao....

Evelyn when AF comes, I have quite a fair bit of blood clots but dont have the grey tissue thingy that you mention. I dont think it should be any problem since AF is shedding of the tissue and those lining..... wow since you have AF cramps that severe, you must try not to drink so many cool stuff or cold water leh especially now that you are ttcing....

tokkie: I was touched by ur story becos I cry v easily one, I was scared of crying infront of Dr Thong n her nurses..haha. With so many people rooting for u, I am sure u will get ur BFP soon!

yaataa: i TTC for 2 yrs already, stage 2-3 endo. went thru 2 rounds of lap to remove cysts n clear endo. ya, gynae recommend that I go for 2 rds of SO-IUI followed by IVF. i been taking TCM do strengthen body before starting, but think must start next cycle already, cannot delay anymore...

Claire,
hopefully so lor. I got 4 aunties & all my cousins have at least 2 kids except for 1 cousin who take 2yrs to conceive due to her stressful job in banking.

Tokie,
thks & i hope all of us will BFP soon before starting of brand new yr 2011.

Vivi,
i seldom drink cold drinks, maybe i took too much white raddish last mth for my cough liao. so any gd news for your job interview?

Evelyn hmm if that is the case, no cold drinks then like raddish, sashimi or even watermelon those kind are also cooling stuff even herbal drinks also need to lessen your intake....

I will be going to an interview tomorrow and no news from the one that I went to on Last Friday. I guess case closed they not employing me la....

I sent out 1 but no news too.... staying at home is also very stressed leh I rather work..... Guess I am a workaholic....

Serene,

you also not that worst...i believe all of us here are waiting for the right time from the god to give us the bb dust...

that y sometimes people say 1% on human, 99% on god will...so we dun give up ok...yaataa is a very gd example to motivate us..

Yaataa.. ooh got intern.. no wonder. But then cannot go back and must stay in school is it? I can't take milo cos got milk and milk makes my cramps worst!

Vivi.. Good luck for your interview tomorrow!

bb.. we same same.. i ttc for 1 year plus, I have endo and went through lap twice also. so far ive had one round of SO-IUI.. going to try another one once ive got another job.

Claire.. I agree.. 30 is a prime age! I'm certain we will strike one by one soon. Especially with all the babydust from Crown, Yaataa and esnow! :-D

Vivi.. good luck for your interview..

Claire - dun haiz.. at least u can still check on your Cycle got ovulate etc.. Me?? one word - DIE
haha menses still havent come for almost 3 months.. stress until...dun knw wht to do sia..

Claire,
light menses will affect TTC, seems like this mth my menses is lighter than usual leh.

Ms. Wong,
i also agree that bb must wait till the right time for the god to bestow to us.

hi evelyn,
menses flow could affect lining of the wall...
so must check the thickness of the wall at the clinic then will noe...

hi serene,
i ovulated dunno how many cycles liao... my dh sperm la... so lousy... haiz

Claire,
does that means lighter flow means lower chances of conceive?

Ms. Wong,
are u in my FB....Actually quite confusing who is who cos over here most of us are using nick.

no la eve... Dun scare urself...
Prob becos u took too much medication etc, so current lining very thin le... Jus eat well, rest well and keep ur womb warm....

Spin - *hugz* i already kan kai leh... abit sianz liao.. Doc say take medicine ovulate lor.. but take liao also no use..

Claire - My dh sperm also lousy. i give him eat vitamin E and do foot reflex, massage and TCM now trying to see can improve bo.. sometime i think he more good life than me lor.. haha

Hi spinsterella

Yes, TMC got TCM. U can go to TMC website to look for the contact no. Currently, they have two doc at the clinic.

Tokkie,
The old ginger + brown sugar can only drink during AF and also after AF right? Is to keep the womb warm is it?

Evelyn/tokkie,
both of u are so young. Envy....
and tokkie, u so young try IVF liao.

Thanks Spinsterella and Serene

Spinsterella - sad right I failed to succeed in my new job which I thought I will... Haiz a painful lesson to learn....

Serene did you see gyane about your case of MIA menses? If 1 gynae doesnt help maybe seek second opinion if not try TCM?

Serene.. are u taking clomid? But even with it you are not ovulating is it? Did you try seeing another dr? Maybe can get another opinion. I'm sure there is an explaination.

MrsTan.. ooh.. ok.. thanks ya.. :-D I will check it out.

Vivi.. don't say that.. looking for a job is also like trial and error. *hugs* I'm also not happy here and looking ard after only 6mths.

Evelyn,

no, i not in yr FB, now i only add yaataa...heehee..

who want me, pls give me ur email add so that i can add u all to FB..

yo yo yo i am back from lunch
happy.gif
today was a massive overeating spree again, doesn't help that some kids brought in ICE CREAM to sell in sweltering heat... super smart la!!

today's breakfast was marmalade with butter and cheese, lunch was 2x fried fish soup (claire is right, the servings can be so small), nuggets and the stall auntie is so sweet to give me tapioca chips that she had freshly fried.. wah the aroma and taste is unbeatable!!

for ms wong and claire, don't exaggerate la!! erm, in real life, is not pretty. i chose that facebook profile pic cos look nice ma, plus got cleavage to take attention away from my face. hahaha!!

vivi, take the changes in jobs as a learning experience. for u, at least now u are 100% sure you like your old hotel line, and next time can chiong jobs that are familiar to u liao. don't worry ok, everything will turn out fine for u. jiayou!!

Back