2WW - for those TTC-ing

Yaataa ok confirmed but what time and where? who else is coming?

Spinbb no la all these interviews and how I got to know about the vancancies are from my industry contacts that is why easier to land in interviews.....

Serene if the proposal states food only may not include soft drinks but check if coffee or tea is included?

Now I have a dilemna liao....

Last friday I went to this interview and remember that I say when the final round I dont think I made it. Yesterday evening at a gathering with my industry friends, one of the my friend's friend happened to be a good friend of the interviewer and he said he will help me.

True enough today I got a missed call from the hotel but I did not call back.... In my heart I feel not at ease because it is like cheating in an exam..... Dont know what to do now.....

Princessjune, where is your TCM located?

tokkie, do SO-IUI can claim from medisave? I thought only ivf can claim from medisave. No? Pte hospital can claim medisave or not?

Vivi, I don't think you cheat in the exam lor. In today's working society, everything go by networking. I don't think the interviewer will just take in any people though you are the friend's friend.

Vivi : Maybe the friend of yours is acting as referral for? Think you should try to give the hotel a call and see what they have to say. In the end, you still have the option to take up the job or not.

Ms Wong : welcome. Anytime.
happy.gif

Sunstillshines : As long as its fertilty treatment can claim, but usually the nurse will discourage to claim if SO-IUI, coz not worth to claim and also in case got to do IVF. As medisave can claim max 3 times only.

Pte hospital can claim medisave, but got no govt grant.

Vivi, THanks!! *preparing proposal for boss now for overseas training.. sianzz

Vivi u should call back.. Who doesnt cheat in exams at times?? U nvr knw.. maybe they feel u got the potential leh but your friend jus highlighting u.. so u look abit brighter than other canditates..
happy.gif

Dont think so much... just try calling back

This thread run v v v fast.. cant catch my breathe sia..

Sunstillshines, the TCM is located at Hougang.
Dr Tan Siew Lan, Teck Chua Medical Hall, Blk 322 Hougang Ave 5, #01-84. =)

tokkie, do you mean the medicine which you cannot claim but in gov hospital can claim is the grant? or something else?

Do you mean IVF first timer in pte hospital can claim $6K but IVF first timer in gov hospital can claim $6K + grant? how much is the grant? do you know?

I dont know leh but 1 thing I know that if they earlier would want to take me in they would have called liao because today is Wednesday liao.... Moreover the director that interviewed me for the first round called another my hubby's colleague and asking if they is any recommendation of sales manager. So if they would want to offer me the job he would not be on the lookout for candidates still....

Hmm just now I asked for a friend who is in the same industry as me on her opinion. Well she said the same thing lor it is not what you know is who you know.....

Me still hestitating to make the call now .... see I am a coward and I hate myself for being this way

june,

Is the queue long if want to see tan siew lan? I heard that it's very long. So the herbs is brew type? Did she do accupucture and did she understand some English terms? Cos some english fertility terms very hard to translate to chinese.

Muffin,
Have u see any TCM before? How long have u been tcc and u trying for #1 or #2?

Sun,
True 2ww very hard to pass but we have to go thru it. Dun think too much. Do something that can pass on the time.

June,

Wht is the timing har?? Only open Tuesday & Thurs har? Timing 6-9pm the 6 is 6am or pm..??haha

I also trying out the TCM at parkway parade.. Also long queue but like no effect leh... They also brew herbs.. anyone been there before??

spinbb hmmm we hvent used any protection since 1yr plus ago ..but then we didnt use opk or take note of mucus.. only these 2 mths then we started opk ..and taking note of CM.. Am trying for my #1.

How abt u

Spin - abt a yr liao.. cos menses irregular then the doc give me herbs to brew.. then AF back to track but fee months later off track again.. then he give me BAI FENG WAN say eat after AF.. then eat until i also dun knw wht to do cos my menses too long liao.. 83 days cycle!!
Now wait for this cycle finish then see how..

Sometimes also dun knw wht to do sia.. when off track should wait unti AF come then see him or wht..?? *faint*

Muffin,

Me also trying #1. But i have some problem with my menses so trying for more than a yr also not successful. In that case, u go and see TCM to tiao your body and try on the correct timing for a few months then see how. I'm sure u will succeed. Good luck.

Serene,
Oh. Looks like the TCM really no use for u. U staying near where? Cos i heard this Dr tan at Clementi very good. Help woman to regulate back their menses. So if u stay near west side can go and try him. He do accupucture.

Spin - i staying in Bedok leh.. Clementi abit far leh.. No car to bring me there only "kar" (legs)
haha
Anybody got any references for TCM in East area..??

Serene,

Sorry, I'm not sure about east area. The nearest I would think abt would be parkway or the hougang one. But Hougang one not convenient too. I think it's not near to any MRT station. Did u see Gynae about your case?

Muffin,
Maybe your AF go holiday liao leh? Then need not have to see TCM liao.
kao_happy.gif

Spin - see liao.. she say nothing leh.. still ovulating...
sad.gif
i check the place liao.. can take bnus 87 jus outside my office area.. haahaa.. but my hubby need to go with me??

Spinbb, the queue is quite long, waiting time even worse. we went at ard 545pm, can wait until 8pm to see her.. so better go early.
herbs is 3 bowls boil to 1 bowl type.
and dun worry, she can understand English.

Serene, of cos is 6pm lah. she will only be there at 6pm-9pm. she came from Tong Chai hospital, i tink.

Hougang one is near to Hougang MRT. shld be within walking distance from Hougang Mall.

Parkway parade that one i oso heard before in forum. tink quite famous oso..

Muffin, how old r u? jus curious.. ;p i oso never use opk or reali observe cm even till now.. not much of cm to observe oso.. haha.. only taking bbt..

June - haha cos u put 6 mah.. so i tot..wow so early sia
the parkway parade got meh..?? i cant find it leh.. u knw where is the link?? Can post and i go read.. :p

hey, remember the ring test that u all were talking about? i just did mine, dunno got do wrongly or not. i hang the ring to a strand of hair then it starts to swing left-right then the next moment it swings in circle wor. like that means wat? then after the confused movements, it stops. i dunno how to interpret leh. how many kid like that? does it matters which hand to hold the strand of hair?

serene, the ring test can help u to know how many kids we will have. take a strand of hair and put ur wedding band or any ring and put on the hair and let it swing freely above ur palm. if the ring goes in circles then will be a gal, if swing left-right, then will be boy.

See this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkv8Aetrjwg

But for mine, very weird lor, need someone to enlighten me. Cos mine is swing left-right one moment and the next moment is circles. so i dunno what is the "forecast".

Sunstillshine : Yah, from what I heard from some friends doing IVF @ KKH, the medication they paid for its lower than that of pte hospital, think coz got subsidies. I think public hospital got co-funding if not wrong shld be about 3K. Not too sure, may be can check the website. But understand that the wait time, and queue can be quite long.

Serene : Not sure abt the east side. But Im doing my TCM at Raffles hospital. Accupunture is about $350 before GST for 5 session. Medication ok, not too ex. Only got to mix with water and drink, dun need to boil.

Princessjune and Spinbb, Marine parade got got TCM mah? Are you referring to the one across the road of NTUC? Or a TCM shophouse facing the Marine Parade Polyclinic? I am staying near to Marine Parade.

Serene, sorry, is marine parade. i not sure if is this the one. i jus searched online. same thread "Archive through April 29, 2009"
Add is blk 81, marine parade central, #01-636. tel: 63446718

maybe u wan wait for the rest to reply? i tink someone here went to the one in marine parade.

saw another thread, but i tink u knew oredi. saw ur posting there. For people looking for tcm. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/740962.html?1191979599

Sunstillshine, good luck ;p

sunstillshines,
I'm not sure where it is. Just know that there is a famous tcm at Marine parade. Maybe Serene able to provide you more detail as she is with that TCM.

Wah.. This thread move so fast i got no time to read all. Just wanna say to yaataa... If got spotting, pls bed rest more. Better be safe then sorry. When i preg last time.. I got spotting on off for whole of 1st trim. Also took mc and bedrest at home. Take good care k? Eh... If you got spare opk or hpt... Can i have 1 for baby dust too? :p

yo girls

after this morning's spotting, it escalated to blood flow that soaked through my underwear. i actually felt a bubbling sensation down under, can feel like something is wrong, so during my last lesson i went to the toilet to check.

it was so bad, honestly. i've been spotting brown, diluted looking discharge, but this was like AF - thick and fresh red. i really freaked out in the toilet, went back and told my class rep i had to go to the hospital, please carry out my lesson, and just sat there in shock.

after school, i called dr lee. she is so nice, supposed to close at 2pm today, i called at 2 and begged her to stay and i rushed down. can u imagine, i even forgot my wallet? had only petty cash to pay for my cab fare down. and dr lee and the receptionists are so sweet, told me to pay next time.

i'm back on weekly injections of proluton depot and duphaston 3x daily. really hope not to see red again. this whole thing is so scary!! on bed rest till next week, so i guess i'll be online often
happy.gif

sunstillshines,
if clear cm persist without colour after af due then u could be bfp liao. dun think so much k... ping chang xin is better! =)

Yaataa,
Pls rest more.. even if you need to go school, you should go back home as early as you can and do more bed rest. spotting is no joke.. if gynae can give u jabs, pls see ur gynae k..

gals,
just to share my experience. i tried tcm for almost a yr. in between, also have times when i felt that it does not help and want to give up. but luckily i continued coz i think my health got better. =)

Yaataa take care and I am sure everything will be fine for you.....

Hmm my each interview is almost close to 2 hours.... gave me a whopping headache after 2 interviews.....

Hope I can hear good news soon...

Back