2WW - for those TTC-ing

sunstillshines,

U with the TCM at TMC? Who is your doc? Becos i got thought of going. How much is the charges?

I got eat chicken. Cannot eat chicken??

spinbb : Its ok to eat chicken. If PCOS, its better to eat more protein than carbs, becoz of insulin issues, body finds it hard to break down sugars.

Muffin : IUI/IVF is recommended, there's unexplained infertility, or some problems with either party. Could be eggs issue / sperms issue. Sometimes it will also be recommended if TTC > 1 yr, and medicine like clomid doesn't help.

I had a bad cramp juz now tat I've to endure from dhobby ghaut back home. The pain is so bad tat was shivering n nearly wanted to faint,luckily my DH is with me. The painkiller took 1hr to take effect n it's the first time tat I pain till vomit, dunno issit cause by the burping.

Vivi,
Tis time round I've blood clot but weird is tat I've 1 big clump of greyish flesh which I nv had before...just wan to check whether u have Tat before...sorry for sounding gross here

hi muffin,
one would opt for soiui or ivf when...
1. sperm quality super poor, unable to fertilise the egg
2. difficulty in ovulation even with medication
mainly these 2 la..

hi eve,
u ok ma? now le, better le ma?
aiyoz... *sayang sayang*
must eat more nutritious food...

Claire,
I'm ok le, juz have to endure Tat 1hr pain to let the painkiller fully take effect. I'm jus thinking whether I'm under nourishment thus will have the lumpy stuff n blood clot.

Btw how's ur sickness?

me see doc liao... got throat infection, viral infection and fever... LOL...
not yet full bloom somemore... crap...

think prob last round when u cough, u took various medication le... this got impact on af flow de...

yo, morning girls!
happy.gif
this is like my regular channel when i can tune in.. haha.

sunstillshines, i think you should have gone for the progesterone blood test. my gynae says it's to check for the level of progesterone post-O, to see if the levels are ok and to confirm ovulation.

claire, i think u really chiong and work too hard this weekend la. please rest well before plunging into work again!

evelyn, hey i also got the greyish tissue thing before. it's like dark grey and kind of rubbery texture, right? seems that my cycles after that were okay, so please do not worry!

muffin, claire has defined the circumstances for so-iui and ivf nicely. i'll add on to it by saying that through my case, i also learnt that for so-iui, there must be enough sperm in terms of quantity. however, if you're talking about ivf, then quantity will not be a big issue, they just need a couple of good sperm.

tokkie, i really take my hats off u. hoping for a BFP for u this round! your perseverance and efforts will be rewarded k. jiayou!!

bb, i agree that the emotional toil that ivf takes is so much far worse than any physical effects! how long have u been ttc and has your gynae outlined any recommendations for u?

today i only have 2 teaching periods! YEAH!!!

Morning!
My boss given birth yesterday and later 2 of cols willalsobedue in oct. 4 married ladies in the department,just left me to make it whole.

I hv hving this bad headache since sunday. Arggggg . Andsome more work doesnt allow me to rest ...*sad*

Spinnbb, high prolactin = high female hormones. According to my last chinese physician, I was informed that the chicken that we are eating nowadays has injected with a lot of female hormones and as such, if we overeat them, it will affect our hormones. I watched the TV programmes and got to see how fast a chick grown to become a chicken within days... as such, I think if we should not eat too much chicken...

Yaataa. Now that you said progesterone blood test, I remembered that last sat I went for this bt. Are you a school teacher? How can you cope up the scene to see parents fetching their kids during the time you are not pregnant?

yaataa,

AF come liao...later will call the clinic, will let u noe wat time then we shall see where to meet..will sms u again.

Morning ladies.

Ms Wong & Claire, sorry hor. Hubby does not allow me to anyhow give hp no to ppl i never meet b4 even though we are online frens. Anything u post here, PM or MSN me. So sorry.

Muffin, dun be sad your turn will soon be here with so many pregnancy luck around u.

Yaataa & Esnow, takecare and enjoy the baby growing in u.
happy.gif

Claire & Eve, drink more water. Wishing for good health for the 2 of u. My throat also stuck to have some triggering stuffs.

Vivi, relax lar and enjoy "tai tai" life in the mean time.

Talking about my sil i think i last seen her is in 2008 during my son b'day party. Afterwhich she delivered her no 3 and we happen to be in oversea. So until now I have not even seen my newest nephew and the nieces for 2 years! They come to visit my in-law's only when we are not at home and also my mil is mum about any news of their family. Since they do not want to let us know, i just hack care lor and cannot be bothered.

Claire, u got a nice bbt rise after O.

So nice of my colleague to get Achar for me. Just told her yesterday I would like to eat and wonder where to buy or I am going to DIY. hahah
Really makes my day.

spinbb, no, my hb is the one who has started the TMC-TCM. His sperm quality has improved after doing the acupuncture there. We were amazed that it improved by 10x from the last SA which was in April. As for me, I would like to wait to see the progesterone bt result first before I embark on TCM.

hb purchased the Fertility wellness acupuncture package which is $448. Thank God there is a further discount from Citibank card from this price. On top of that he also take the medicine and the pills which cost $88. These medicine and pills will last for a wk. So he has been visiting the phyiscian weekly. He is consulting Dr Xiong. She is quite detailed. Is your hb SA ok?

Ms Wong, u are yaataa meeting tonight/tomorrow. So sorry unable to join u all as I need to rush back home in Jurong to open to door for my son after his sch this week and cook dinner. in-law's oversea this week.

muffin: ok, now i understand. Take care esp we are ttcing now. cannot afford to miss one cycle because of sickness...

If were you in your office, I will be very stress as boss and colleagues all pregnant. Their topics will only be babies and babies...

Morning gals,

Tokkie,
thanks for the infor. Will take note.

Sunstillshine,
Oh so the chicken actually cos us problem. But cannot resist not eating chicken leh. haha I'm a chicken fan.
My hub SA ok. Is me who wanted to see TCM. Who recommend this TCM to your hub? So will u be visiting xiong ying too when all the blood test done? Let me know how much is the package if u going too. Thanks

Muffin,
Can understand how u feel. My department all those marry is either having one or two kids. Then lot of pregnant ladies (thought tiger yr less pregnant ladies) in my office. Sibei Sian when seeing them and listen to their conversation regarding children.

Claire,
i did ask the doc abt the 1mth course of asthma/senstive airways tablets will affect me, she say they will usually clear out aft 1day urine. Maybe might due to the hormones pill that i take to delay menses.

Yaata,
my is like light grey (seems like got light blood veins) but its look obviously is part of a human flesh. My mum told me its a gd things tat all this dirty stuff is being flush out which will clear all the obstrutions in the tube.

Ms. Wong,
where will u all be going tomorrow? So far i haven get to meet the gals here, maybe can really organise a MJ gathering cum pot luck session liao.

ohohjazz,

after a few visit with him, find that he is not as friendly as b4..n when i ask him how should i improve on my condition, he straight away answer me " no other choice lor, do IVF''...

Spinbb, it is a long story. Hb and I were previously consulting and taking TCM with a chinese physician in Bouna vista for a year. Afer that, no improvement from my hb side so we stopped after one failed attempt of IUI with her partnered gynae in Geneagles. I have a personal friend who is a gynae in TMC and she recommanded me to the TCM at Thomson. It was thru Dr Xiong that I got to know the TFC so I am now with Dr Cheng. How about you? Were you with another gynae before you came to see Dr Cheng?

ohohjazz,

then everytime take blood test, after results come out, never explain more, juz tell me everything normal...haiz...

Ms. Wong,
I'm working leh, so gd can go eat desert. I love desert but i'm trying to shed the extra weight tat i gain. Worst my DH make me go Cafe Cartel for dinner last nite, so cannot do my cardio workout + my AF is here so gonna stop for few days. Btw we our AF came almost close to each other leh.

ladies, my temperature dived down from 36.42 to 35.94 this morning!! It is my 10dpo today. Any pregnant ladies here have this too? Or AF is visiting soon?
kao_sad2.gif

Ms Wong,

So far did u have any ovulation problem? Like delay in menses cycle or what? What abour ur hubby SA?

Last month when to see gynae again and hence on clomid and metformin again. Reason being the last 3 cycles, it dragged to like 40-60 days.

BTW, you not working?

Morning all!!

Sunstillshine / Spinebb : when cooking at home, you can buy kampong chicken, & I think Sakura chicken. There are either less hormones / hormones free. I take a lot of chicken for the protein source, but I usually get the meat place where they sell organic, which is also hormones free.

Yaataa : hahah...thanks! I also hope to "graduate" too.
happy.gif
No choice when 1 wants a bb. Just have to try all means.

Morning all..

My AF came with a vengeance.. the cramps is horrible. :-s

Ms Wong.. how can your gynae be so pessimistic? Tsk tsk.. and don't bother explaining also. Maybe you should seek second opinion elsewhere?

Btw, TMC has TCM? Can call them to make appt or something?

Yaataa.. 2 working periods only? That's so awesome right!

hi ohohjazz,
if dun share ur no, how we meet? haha...
dunno if my bbt is becos i sick, today fever best shoot up... haha...

hi ms wong,
i not well le... with spread to yaataa de... better not... next round when ur meet can ask yaataa sms me... by then i would recover liao...
haiz... meet me that time we dun eat dessert ok... meet over coffee or tea ar...

Morning all..

My AF came with a vengeance.. the cramps is horrible. :-s

Ms Wong.. how can your gynae be so pessimistic? Tsk tsk.. and don't bother explaining also. Maybe you should seek second opinion elsewhere?

Btw, TMC has TCM? Can call them to make appt or something?

Yaataa.. 2 working periods only? That's so awesome right!

Evelyn / spinsterella : You can try to boil old ginger + brown sugar. My TCM physician teach me. It helps to clear all AF + ease cramps.

evelyn,

i taking halfday...heehee...

ohohjazz,

me working...my menses is quite regular, fall from 28-33 days...this cycle 31 days come liao..
but the previous gyane suspect i'm not ovluating...prescribe me ovinum..after taking, juz say norma lor...

i'm back!!! yeah, finished my two periods in a row... SPOTTING AGAIN... really headache when i see it!!!
sad.gif

sunstillshines, yes, i am a school teacher! but i am in a secondary school la, so the kids aren't really the 'cute' kind. but at this age, many of them are good and mature people liao, really love them man. for me, similar to many of the ladies, it's more of the staffroom, where i see colleague's small kids and preggie ladies... luckily we are all kind of isolated in the cubicles.

btw, at 10dpo, it could be a sign of implantation. u can google implantation dip to see. hoping your bbt will rise rise rise tomorrow!

ms wong, tomorrow i am scheduled to end about 4.30pm
happy.gif
got to invigilate a test after school for the Sec 4s.

muffin, i find that sometimes a hot drink can soothe my headache. can try!!

and yes tokkie, for me, ivf and all means to conceive are all open for me. such is my desire for a child.. in fact, if everything fails, i am open to adoption also
happy.gif
i am hoping u will succeed with this cycle! jiayou!

Hi tokkie.. ooh old ginger + brown sugar.. ok ok I'll try later. Thanks.. :-D. This month I've been bad - eat a lot of sour stuff + drink a lot of cold water.

Muffin,
my gals colleagues are all married & all of them have kids except for 2. One is a china gal who dun wan kids & the other one is already 40yrs & has been trying for 2yrs cos she married quite late. Even my 33yrs old colleague who just married the previous yr & got preggie upon her 2nd try. I'm the youngest in the coy & everyone says that i'm still young (coming to 28 this sept) which i dun think so cos since young i dream of being a young mummy by the age of 26

tokkie, which supermarket has organic meat? Do you mean you bought the kampong chicken or the sukura chicken and cut them yourselves? You clean all the intestines?? Wow... So far I have not dare to clean the intestines ..
kao_embarrassed.gif

ohhhh spinsterella, i've got an intern under me so she's taking two periods. so happy!! and a hot hot hot milo makes my cramps better
happy.gif

sunstillshine,

Hope this help info from the web:
You may see a one-day dip in your temperature after you have ovulated, this is called an implantation dip (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall). Typically this dip will occur 7-10 days after ovulation (7-10dpo), but may occur from 5-12 days. You may not have a dip, some women’s temperatures do not shift from implantation, while other women get a very large dip. If implantation does not occur, 12-16 days after ovulation, your progesterone levels will decline, your temperature will begin to decline, and menstruation will occur.

http://www.simplymoms.com/art/charting.html

Tokkie,
must i chop the ginger or i just wash it & throw it in? I dunno whether the NTUC got sell or not cos i'm not a market gal...lol. I only get to drink ginger tea whenever i go to the beauty center for massage.

Ms. Wong,
oic...hey since we stay so near next time can jio to go for desert/shopping. My DH is a very active guy so all his activities not my type thus i rather stay at home. Btw u also TTC for No. 1?

Evelyn : I know what you mean. Its hard to see people around you getting preggie. Make it look easy, esp when hoping to be young mummy.

heheh....coz I was also hoping to be young mummy & always tell hubby if hit 30 then I duno to get preggie already. Who knows..turning 29 this Nov and still not preggie...
sad.gif

Sunstillshines : I used to buy kampong / Sakura chicken from NTUC. Yah got to clean. Think some of the NTUC if they have a fish station, you can ask them to clean for you. Coz I seen some ppl doing that.

Now I visit 'Meat the Butcher' at Bt Timah. Coz they sell lots of organic meat, chicken, beef, pork. Best part is I dun need to clean the chicken coz now I usually get the chicken leg & fillets.

sunstillshine,

My friend recommend me Dr Cheng. She is with TMC-TCM, dr Aiwei. She just visit her not long ago due to her work scedule which cannot match with the doc consulation timing (Dr Aiwei also very bz). So she see her once then never go back already.

Evelyn : just smashed the ginger with the skin on. Think about the thumb size enough already. Yes NTUC sells them. Boil for about 10-15 mins. But coz heaty depending if your body can take it. If can try to take until AF clear, if not alt. day.

Back