2016/07 July babies

I always hear people mention cannot go dentist during pregnancy. May I know why?

I really need to see one as last night my tooth behind chipped. I think the filling on one of my molar has dropped out and I can feel a hole there and no way I can eat on my right side now. Very uncomfy if i do.

Any advice?

I always hear people mention cannot go dentist during pregnancy. May I know why?

I really need to see one as last night my tooth behind chipped. I think the filling on one of my molar has dropped out and I can feel a hole there and no way I can eat on my right side now. Very uncomfy if i do.

Any advice?

I'm thinking of going to the dentist because it seems like my gum bleeds every single day. It's too sensitive, is it common? And isit advisable to visit the dentist? I heard people saying that is a pantang thingy.

Never knew dentist visit is a pangtang thing during bfp haa.

Maybe I'll give a call to my gynae. See what he says.

Any advice?

I actually went dentist during 1st tri and absolutely safe. Just inform the dentist when you see him/her.

My last pregnancy, I went to the dentist during 2nd tri too. No issue.

Thanks Verluv, yes this is my #1

Redvel, I did ask my gynae before about going to dentist as I told him I feel my teeth quite weak. He said its normal to feel weak during pregnant and its okay to go see dentist to do polishing scaling filling .. As long as no X Ray.

I actually went dentist during 1st tri and absolutely safe. Just inform the dentist when you see him/her.

My last pregnancy, I went to the dentist during 2nd tri too. No issue.

I also went dentist when I was 9-10weeks pregnant but I did not inform my dentist. Feel quite safe though.

No problem going to dentist ba.. Jus let the dentist know you are pregnant. Also my gynae warned me that the gum will bleed easily from my last visit. So I think it's perfectly fine when u see blood when u brush your teeth.

I was coughing throughout the pregnancy with phlegm then.

This pregnancy I avoid ice cold drinks. I blow dry my hair. I avoid direct wind from aircon and fan. I avoid crowded places. So I go shopping or grocery during office hours only. I bought an air purifier for the house during last haze so I'm still using it.

I apply eucalyptus oil on my chest before I sleep. So far so good this pregnancy.

I was coughing throughout the pregnancy with phlegm then.

This pregnancy I avoid ice cold drinks. I blow dry my hair. I avoid direct wind from aircon and fan. I avoid crowded places. So I go shopping or grocery during office hours only. I bought an air purifier for the house during last haze so I'm still using it.

I apply eucalyptus oil on my chest before I sleep. So far so good this pregnancy.
I am having flu and cough at time too. Phlegm is a big issue to me.
Going to ask my gynae on my next visit to see if there is anything I can do/eat to "remove" all the phlegm.
Can be quite irritating at time.

Hi mummies to be, I'm letting go 2 packets of brand new maternity pads from mothercare at $16 mailed.
Please PM me if you are keen.
I bought it on Jan 2016.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 103
Hello mummies, I'm new to this chat group. My EDD is on the 24 Jul and expecting a girl.

Hello monsterbaby84, I have added you as a friend on Facebook. Please add me in to the secret July babies group.

Yay yay Deceptionist. Did little princess kick kick during the detailed scan?

Baby didn't really kick but she's very co-operative, when we need the left hand she'll move her left hand out for them to scan. Everything took less than 30min:)
Anyway I was having this achy pain which was mild and turn to unbearable pain yesterday morning around 6am. The pain gradually increases, but lasted about 15sec or so. Any mommy had this before? It was too painful till I kept tossing and turning around ):

Where is the achy pain? I always have backache. And recently I always feel the stretching pain just below the tummy. Maybe I cross my leg too much

Deceptionist: saw on the other thread u r looking for a helper? If u r better go and search now. I think u need some time to train her and at the same time can help u with some hsework since our tummy getting bigger. I rem the last one I get her in mid feb when my edd for my elder girl is end of apr. But who knows I pop earlier in early apr. So the maid actually can help me a bit in cooking the longan drink-as I dun have a confinement lady

Hello mummies, I'm new to this chat group. My EDD is on the 24 Jul and expecting a girl.

Hello monsterbaby84, I have added you as a friend on Facebook. Please add me in to the secret July babies group.
I had the same edd as you
.also expecting a gal :)))

Deceptionist: saw on the other thread u r looking for a helper? If u r better go and search now. I think u need some time to train her and at the same time can help u with some hsework since our tummy getting bigger. I rem the last one I get her in mid feb when my edd for my elder girl is end of apr. But who knows I pop earlier in early apr. So the maid actually can help me a bit in cooking the longan drink-as I dun have a confinement lady
Yupp, am starting to look for a good agency but don't know which to choose. Btw, the pain was near my below my tummy near my hips.

There were a couple of times I felt sudden sharp pain especially when I moved too fast. But it just came and left very quickly. But if unbearable maybe give your doc a call ya.

Yes sometimes I will have sharp pain below my tummy but as what redvel says, it jus come and go. Just let the gynae know abt your pain.
For maid have u decided on which nationality? Be prepared to train them unless you are getting an old bird

I am having flu and cough at time too. Phlegm is a big issue to me.
Going to ask my gynae on my next visit to see if there is anything I can do/eat to "remove" all the phlegm.
Can be quite irritating at time.

Unfortunately, there's a limit to what we can take orally. But let us know if you tried something safe and approved that works :D

Hi mummies
Need some advice. My baby found to have a cyst in the head during the details scan. My gynea say nothing to be done at this moment. May outgrow at the later stage. Should go for 2nd scan or option. Help

Hi mummies
Need some advice. My baby found to have a cyst in the head during the details scan. My gynea say nothing to be done at this moment. May outgrow at the later stage. Should go for 2nd scan or option. Help

Hello, it never hurt to go for a 2nd opinion. Some folks goes to Dr Anandas at camden for another scan.

Incidentally, how far into pregancy are you at now? I mean if the 2nd opinion paint a very nasty picture, will you take drastic option, in the first place, is drastic action still a possibility at this stage?

Another 2 topic you can consider are as follows:

1) insurance for the unborn bb? Want to consider getting some for him/her, speak to your preferred/trusted insurance agent for advice, you might need to action on this item very fast.

2) If you are in private hospital or a private patient in a govt hospital, do check on the possibility of the bill size and whether there is a need to switch to subside patient so as to contain the potential bill size.

Some of these topics i highlighted above are really not nice to consider, then again there is still plenty of time now for your hubby and yourself to sit down to map out your options and also resources so as to derive a best plan forward.

All the best mummy, everything will eventually turn out sui sui for your family de. Jia you.

Hi mummies

Piglet02, actually my cousin's baby also got the same problem. So doctor keep on monitoring and ended up baby's cyst gone on week 26. Her baby is going to 6 months old now.
If worry, no harm to go for 2nd advice.

Back