(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi all mummies! Went to find cny clothes today. Find it very irritated &depressed that I can't fit into those cute and nice dress anymore....

I know...I had same problem too. Hope to get back in shape after delivery. I keep telling myself to enjoy the pregnancy and b positive...not all the time can have this privilege of nice cleavage ;p.

Same here! Feeling really depressed and demoralised when I have to chuck all my old clothes aside and most of the fit and flare dresses on blogshops wont fit my bump anymore. Hubby's been consoling me and say i didnt gain much and is doing great. Bt i felt tt the contrary is true. Haha. Bt dont get me wrong, i wan my babygirl to be well too!

Me too.. For tops I'm still able to wear them as for bottoms I can't zip them up haha.. My butt is growing bigger and bigger! Dunno why.. :confused:

Me too.. For tops I'm still able to wear them as for bottoms I can't zip them up haha.. My butt is growing bigger and bigger! Dunno why.. :confused:

Some of the tops esp t-shirts still can wear but starting to feel very tight..... bottoms.... totally give up.... :D

Me too, cant zip my pants or wear those shorts with zip. Have been vacumn pack those clothes since last Dec. Now my cupboard looks so empty with those flatten packing and is so tempted to buy more clothes. ;p

Ya! I already bought 3 maternity shorts and 1 jeans.. Find that it is so comfortable wearing them.. Haha but den they are quite expensive :( I haven pack my clothes yet haha.. Coz pack le also no space to put haix..

Ya! I already bought 3 maternity shorts and 1 jeans.. Find that it is so comfortable wearing them.. Haha but den they are quite expensive :( I haven pack my clothes yet haha.. Coz pack le also no space to put haix..

yah.... I find maternity clothes so expensive....

i took this good opportunity to also clear my wardrobe..... hehe.... those totally not wear ones.... prepare to give away.... those which I will still wear one (hopefully can take fit in then), keep in cupboard :)

Maternity clothes are all so expensive. Not worth to just buy and wear it for the last 4months. My tummy started bursting out when I was 18weeks. Before that I still can wear my highwasit etc. Lolol. Now I can't fit in any..now I really salute working mummies! THUMBUP!

actually alternative is to get a bellyband..i got and still can wear..like leave jeans unbuttoned then u pull the band down to cover the zip/buttons..then wear other tops over

Bought a few rounds of maternity from asos.com
They have express shipping for purchase of $250
I ordered on Friday, reached on Monday.
If not, frieght is free if u r willibg to wait for abt 10 to 14 days with a minimum purchase or approx $50
Too pretty to resist..

Ya I bought all my maternity shorts online though.. I tried to find those loose dresses or long tops so that can go with leggings at least feel more comfortable..

actually alternative is to get a bellyband..i got and still can wear..like leave jeans unbuttoned then u pull the band down to cover the zip/buttons..then wear other tops over

Where did you get the bellyband...? Been looking for it for ages...

Good morning mommies!!
I seldom pop in here....
Now at week22 I think... This is my #2!

Had diarrhea in middle of the night!
Then woke up for work with another!
So tired n sleepy...
Dunno what to eat at work later that won't trigger diarrhea :(

Good morning mommies!!
I seldom pop in here....
Now at week22 I think... This is my #2!

Had diarrhea in middle of the night!
Then woke up for work with another!
So tired n sleepy...
Dunno what to eat at work later that won't trigger diarrhea :(
avoid dairy based products for now see if it is better?

Went for my detailed scan today.. :) bb is growing well and everything is good.. Hehe now I'm 21 weeks and bb girl is weighing at 400 grams.. So happy to see her moving during the scan and luckily she is quite cooperative too when scanning she nv make any big movements..

Really can't wait to hold her in my arms.. :p:rolleyes:

felt boy kicking after a bowl of sweet potato soup lol either he likes it or not im not sure :p can they taste now in week 20?

sometimes I wonder if im eating too little ..compared to some of u whose appetite so good..i cannot really eat though I sometimes crave for certain foods:confused:

Went for my detailed scan today.. :) bb is growing well and everything is good.. Hehe now I'm 21 weeks and bb girl is weighing at 400 grams.. So happy to see her moving during the scan and luckily she is quite cooperative too when scanning she nv make any big movements..

Really can't wait to hold her in my arms.. :p:rolleyes:
Did u see doctor after the detail scan on the same day?
I've done mine on 5 Feb n doctor appt on 27 Feb. 3 weeks plus of waiting. Haiz... I dunno wat is my boy weight. I only know that he's super active during the scan.

Back