(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I was down with cough n runny nose few weeks ago.
Took lots of vit C (chewable type) n lots of rest (sleep early at 9 plus), it really helped me to recover in less than a wk.
Normally my cough would last for weeks. I was really worried abt getting full blown flu with fever etc.

These two days my BB's movements seem to get bigger and it does cause some discomfort :(

I have to play kiddy music to pacify him these 2 days. I repeated the songs over and over again until I'm quite tired of the repetition. :p

It's not really near novena mrt station though U are taking train?

I only know bus 166 got pass by there..
okok thanks..i think I see frm the direction map..nope bus 518 from tampines to novena then maybe a cab from there..

okok thanks..i think I see frm the direction map..nope bus 518 from tampines to novena then maybe a cab from there..
I see.. Or u see if u can take bus number 5? Coz I see the map bus number 5 got stop opposite tmc yah.. But I think need to cross the road ba

I went to the fair but I walk out empty handed ... :( lol maybe 2nd timer my hb n I nth to buyy.. will wait for the apr fair ..

If can't take beef can try duck..

My tummy is getting bigger at 22wks now ... feeling quite uncomfortable at the ribcage..

I went to the fair but I walk out empty handed ... :( lol maybe 2nd timer my hb n I nth to buyy.. will wait for the apr fair ..

If can't take beef can try duck..

My tummy is getting bigger at 22wks now ... feeling quite uncomfortable at the ribcage..
huh..when did u go? sun?

hehe :) phew..thank God scan was good, boy is 307gm and girl 326gm..they are laying like bunk beds..top one pushing out to stomach..no wonder felt stuffed just eating a little ..
Congrats for having a boy and girl :D I can't wait for my detailed scan too >.< but I dunno when will it be :(

@chrisl my gf's also din pop out in her 2 pregnancies.
mine feels funny when it rubs against my clothes. n not so pretty looking.....
btw, what's notch uterine?

oh ok. i just read up tt aspirin might be prescribed in case of notch uterine. r u taking it now?
i was thinking, since aspirin is to thin blood, will it help to eat more blood thinning food n avoid blood thickening food?
will u bring the report n show ur gynae at nuh?

Is belly button popping related to the baby's gender? Just curious.
I asked my gyn the same question..he said no..its just that some mommies have loose belly button n so when tummy becomes big it just pops n whoever has a tight buttom remains firm ..they call it inny ouuty when they study bout it...thats what he told me

oh ok. i just read up tt aspirin might be prescribed in case of notch uterine. r u taking it now?
i was thinking, since aspirin is to thin blood, will it help to eat more blood thinning food n avoid blood thickening food?
will u bring the report n show ur gynae at nuh?
yup has been on it since I know positive ..cos of my previous history ..I will bring along and let him see ..but his appointment is on 3/3..

hmm..I dun dare take any additional blood thinning food leh..

My belly button never.pop out for my 1st one. Now I can feel it is going to pop soon. If this is really related to the loose belly, looks like "everything" really became looser when come to 2nd pregnancy haha.

yup has been on it since I know positive ..cos of my previous history ..I will bring along and let him see ..but his appointment is on 3/3..
hmm..I dun dare take any additional blood thinning food leh..
oh ok. mebbe just need gynae to monitor more closely.
dun worry too much since we have come this far :) sometimes I feel this is all surreal.

Hi all mommies, I just joined this forum. I am very excited to know so many mommies are expecting as well. My EDD is 22 june. Can I also join the fb group? My email is [email protected]. thank you ^^

Hi all mummies! Went to find cny clothes today. Find it very irritated &depressed that I can't fit into those cute and nice dress anymore....

Back