(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

some says when preggy eat everything bb no trouble with foods later..cos bb in womb can taste de..dunno true not?
Haha I also not sure is it true.. But I think it's good to let bb try the foods so they wun be allergic to them ba..

But I'm just too unhealthy xD haha..

Went to clinic oredi. But not my usual gynae on duty. Scanned everythgs ok. Heartbeat ok, head and other measurements ok, cervix close, placenta ok, blood pressure ok.. but was told to rest. Given mc 1 week and meds for 2 weeks. But she doesnt know e cause of e spotting dho..
so gd to hear that! I was worried abt u..

some says when preggy eat everything bb no trouble with foods later..cos bb in womb can taste de..dunno true not?
hmm, for my no #1, i totally cannot eat veggies, can only eat meat. Turns out come out my no #1 totally dun like meat at all. She will vomit. She only starting to eat meat when she's 2. She's a veggie lover, anykind of green leaves veggie. Even till now.
For this time, my appetite is really not good, nor a green lover or meat lover. Dunno bbs will turn out to be wat type of eater. hahaha

hmm, for my no #1, i totally cannot eat veggies, can only eat meat. Turns out come out my no #1 totally dun like meat at all. She will vomit. She only starting to eat meat when she's 2. She's a veggie lover, anykind of green leaves veggie. Even till now.
For this time, my appetite is really not good, nor a green lover or meat lover. Dunno bbs will turn out to be wat type of eater. hahaha
haha so cute..I just hope my bbs will not be fussy like my hb..my hb dun like fish and only selected veggies ..tsk tsk

I think I'm quite unhealthy though :( I dun take fruits and vege.. I only take meat.. Dun hv a balance diet haix.. But I do take supplements like iron calcium and fish oil only.. Also dunno is this enough anot..
Ice_tea, I also dun feel like eating veggies now, but i'll get constipation otherwise. U dun get constipation?? I think iron supplement will also make constipation worse...

Went to clinic oredi. But not my usual gynae on duty. Scanned everythgs ok. Heartbeat ok, head and other measurements ok, cervix close, placenta ok, blood pressure ok.. but was told to rest. Given mc 1 week and meds for 2 weeks. But she doesnt know e cause of e spotting dho..
ravingnana, sounds scary, glad to hear it's ok. better have proper bed rest these one week. dun walk too much or carry heavy things yar.

That's good! Glad to hear that! :) hv more rest yah! Dun worry too much :)

yup it is a preggy multivitamin ..but thing is I only take it sometimes so not taking it enough might hv contributed to my lightheadedness..

Ice_tea, I also dun feel like eating veggies now, but i'll get constipation otherwise. U dun get constipation?? I think iron supplement will also make constipation worse...
I didn't eat it since i was young haha but I tried to eat it at home though like broccoli I will eat.. Hmm I still got do big business haha.. Sometimes once a day sometimes once every 2 days =X

Ya I heard that iron will cause the constipation to become worse! So hv to drink more water ba

That's great news just bed rest for the time being.

I signed up for my antenatal class with Parentlink for the Bradley method, a husband-coached childbirth as I felt the focus is different.

And if I like the instructor, will extend her services as my doula.

So I asked Dr Loh whether he works with doulas. He has quite an opinion of them. He told me just go for Wong Boh Boi's class will do. :(

Will go with an open mind.

yup it is a preggy multivitamin ..but thing is I only take it sometimes so not taking it enough might hv contributed to my lightheadedness..
Oh ok. I used to get lightheaded in the morning after I got bfp. But after I started eating heavier breakfast eg. rice, noodles, b4 only bread, etc, I feel much better :)
I guess my bb likes her full breakfast.. lucky no ms in the morning.

I think I'm quite unhealthy though :( I dun take fruits and vege.. I only take meat.. Dun hv a balance diet haix.. But I do take supplements like iron calcium and fish oil only.. Also dunno is this enough anot..

no good lah.... must try to eat vege and fruits.... fibre and vitamins.... last time i don't take oranges but strange enough, after i get pregnant, i like oranges... somehow I dun really like to eat bananas but for the sake of fibre, i still take them. And everytime i ate, i will go and clear my bowel :)

Oh ok. I used to get lightheaded in the morning after I got bfp. But after I started eating heavier breakfast eg. rice, noodles, b4 only bread, etc, I feel much better :)
I guess my bb likes her full breakfast.. lucky no ms in the morning.
hmm I think tomorrow am I try stuffing them wahahaha :D:D

no good lah.... must try to eat vege and fruits.... fibre and vitamins.... last time i don't take oranges but strange enough, after i get pregnant, i like oranges... somehow I dun really like to eat bananas but for the sake of fibre, i still take them. And everytime i ate, i will go and clear my bowel :)
Ya lor >.< I still dun like oranges but my mum will make orange juice for me coz she said is good for bb.. But I need to go back my house den can drink.. Haha.. I like strawberries now! Keep craving for that!

Have all mummies applied for free insurance and receive goodies bag? I just got Mine today!!

Attachments

• 1423208853655.jpg
    1423208853655.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 268
Yes I got the ge package too hehe... so nice hor sg50 babies . gg to get many special stuffs from govt and others Companies as part of their mktg strategy.. hehe

Fruit juice try not to tk too often..Once in awhile is ok coz is high in sugar. Gynae will adv to tk fruits instead of juice Esp for fruits tt is higher in sugar. ..worry of gestational diabetes I guess.

For low blood can try to more meat...?

Fruits n veg.. I'm hardly taking 2 servings of fruits daily but I trying very hard to tk ddaily.
veg I will eat more servings to compensate haha esp to prevent constipation. Piles is painful !

Ya was wondering is there a way to prevent dizziness? Yesterday just felt a sudden wave. Really felt like vomiting and fainting and was in the middle of a presentation somemore... And this was an hour after eating full lunch. Sigh...

Yes I got the ge package too hehe... so nice hor sg50 babies . gg to get many special stuffs from govt and others Companies as part of their mktg strategy.. hehe

Fruit juice try not to tk too often..Once in awhile is ok coz is high in sugar. Gynae will adv to tk fruits instead of juice Esp for fruits tt is higher in sugar. ..worry of gestational diabetes I guess.

For low blood can try to more meat...?

Fruits n veg.. I'm hardly taking 2 servings of fruits daily but I trying very hard to tk ddaily.
veg I will eat more servings to compensate haha esp to prevent constipation. Piles is painful !
So far I only know POSB and great eastern got this sg50 thingy hehe..

Yup, the Orange juice I only drink like 2 weeks one time ba but now nv drink already.. Ya I'm a meat eater, and beef is good for low blood I heard.. Before pregnant I love to eat beef but after that I dun feel like eating anymore :(

So far I only know POSB and great eastern got this sg50 thingy hehe..

Yup, the Orange juice I only drink like 2 weeks one time ba but now nv drink already.. Ya I'm a meat eater, and beef is good for low blood I heard.. Before pregnant I love to eat beef but after that I dun feel like eating anymore :(

luckily still not so fussy about food.... and I still eat beef on and off.... cannot eat often too.... since red meat is good for iron. And now company got order fruits.... so can get the benefit of eating at least 1 fruit daily....

luckily still not so fussy about food.... and I still eat beef on and off.... cannot eat often too.... since red meat is good for iron. And now company got order fruits.... so can get the benefit of eating at least 1 fruit daily....
I love BEEF AND I HATE GARLIC USED TO LOVE GARLIC but I guess my babygirl hates them now

Ya was wondering is there a way to prevent dizziness? Yesterday just felt a sudden wave. Really felt like vomiting and fainting and was in the middle of a presentation somemore... And this was an hour after eating full lunch. Sigh...
aiyoh..I find today I was better after 2 days of obimin ..I think iron really helps..u taking obimin too?

I am down with a very bad cough. Any natural remedies. Trying to avoid the doc medicine. Arrghh finally when body feela better, have more energy ..here I am down with cough. so difficult to enjoy the pregnancy

I am down with a very bad cough. Any natural remedies. Trying to avoid the doc medicine. Arrghh finally when body feela better, have more energy ..here I am down with cough. so difficult to enjoy the pregnancy

u consider pi pa gao or manuka honey natural remedies? when i coughed, i took pi pa gao.....

I am still waiting for the Apr baby fair. That should be the final chance to get whatever I need :D

how's the fair? Not able to make it tdy, hope to be able to go there tmr.... any interesting or good offer to buy?
it was rather quiet today surprisingly..but maybe cos I reached there ard 11.15 (11 open) hmm..actually the offers not that great..but I got 2 packets of muslin swaddle cloths..big enough so can double up as nursing cover, stroller cover-got a 3in1 pack (3mths)sock foc...then Moomoocow wet bag/changing mat..

and we got goodie bag--must show fb like on hp--includes
a 3 pack merries diaper sample
Ribena 1 bottle
1 tube tollyjoy liquid talc
2 bb cereal bars-heinz
1 bb smoothie -heinz
1 pkt disposable breast pads
1 natra-vita hair shampoo /mask sample
2 small pkts probotics multivits powder for chn
1 pkt goat milk sweets sample for chn

+ kool fever patch sample

some vouchers inside for xi-yang-yang show, indoor activity party, pre natal yoga, etc..

we also went over to the electronic fair further down got steamboat pot :)

Last edited:
it was rather quiet today surprisingly..but maybe cos I reached there ard 11.15 (11 open) hmm..actually the offers not that great..but I got 2 packets of muslin swaddle cloths..big enough so can double up as nursing cover, stroller cover-got a 3in1 pack (3mths)sock foc...then Moomoocow wet bag/changing mat..

and we got goodie bag--must show fb like on hp--includes
a 3 pack merries diaper sample
Ribena 1 bottle
1 tube tollyjoy liquid talc
2 bb cereal bars-heinz
1 bb smoothie -heinz
1 pkt disposable breast pads
1 natra-vita hair shampoo /mask sample
2 small pkts probotics multivits powder for chn
1 pkt goat milk sweets sample for chn
some vouchers inside for xi-yang-yang show, indoor activity party, pre natal yoga, etc..

we also went over to the electronic fair further down got steamboat pot :)

quite alot of goodies inside the goodie bag :)

Now boiling bird nest
Pi pao gao is safe for pregnancy? I dare not take cos chinese medicine ...not sure of the content. You took when preggy.

yes, during my first trimester, sometime in the middle of the night, i cough like hell and couldn't stop.... i dare not go for the cough syrup. so i go for pi pa gao.... or manuka honey

Last edited:
Hi everyone, there's a workshop I attended the last time in Nov and I think you ladies can learn a lot from to keep you mentally prepared for bb. http://evnk.co/thefirst100days u can key SUPERMOM1 to get 20% off ticket fee $20, and they r giving out special goodie bag when u attend also. The workshop will teach u how to soothe a baby when he does stop crying, how to breastfeed more successfully, how to make bb sleep and confinement tips etc by Mount A.

Hello, I was down with flu and cough last week too. I took pi pa gao too.. Actually lozenges such as difflam is safe for pregnancy.. My doctor said the antibodies produced when mummies are down w flu, will passed into breast milk for babies. Think rather than suffering, its sometimes better to cure it promptly :) take care

Back