(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

@cynn04 , congrats! How is this pregnancy different from previous one? I am still curious about mine. Going for detailed scan in 10days time. Feel sooo long.. Haha.

For my #1 my ms lasted barely first tri, no vomitting, and I was back to normal and full of energy very soon. And I eat alot! This one ahhh… now I still feel like 半条命… tired easily, vomit like mad, breathless. And barely eating much. Basically all the ms symptoms are pronounced and lengthened.

10 days is very soon! Altho I know the feeling hehe. Have a good weekend :)

Congrats @cynn04!!! Im also having a boy :) seems like alot of baby boys in the mth of May!! I agree not as many choices for clothings but that will make it easier for us to choose and not overspend too much..lol

same here ! I am 24wks next week, yet stomach not showing yet.... hahaha..... I also having been going to toilet non stop !!! suspect bb quite low and is pressing on my bladder cos I have low placenta when I went for my detailed scan.....

Haha there's once baby just slept at the opening and I was like oh my god, is the baby going to come out anytime ??? my heart almost came out

isenggirl, i'm taking prenatal vits, fish oil, calcium and coconut oil. didn't get obimin this time round from gynae.. purchased my own stuffs from iherb instead.

I've not been diligent in taking my vits coz of the random vomiting episodes. Really puts me off swallowing pills. Should really start again...

Jia you!!! Anyone bought the Philip's double pump promotion that comes with free playpen? Any reviews?

Saw at 688 that comes with 2 pumps, milk warmer, milk bottle and sterilizer. And with Gracio playpen. Anyone gotten this promotion?

E
@furbee and @starrymommy , i have just recently took this on top of garnilia and pure calcuim tablet. All in all i am taking 4 different supplements. Wondering if its too much?

@missyblueberry can playpen be used as baby crib as well? Or probably not stable enough?
Emmm, according to my gynae multi vit n fish oil is essentially enough, but cannot mix the new obimin with milk... I remember asking him if need more vitamins like E, n A he says no difference....emmmm end up i din get extras. Lol.
As long ur eating ur supplement regularly is good enough =] dont worry!!!

I used unimom allegro for my office pumping sessions during #1's time... It's quite good. I like that it's portable and suction is good too.

I m contemplating to get double pump unimom. Cheap and looks good. Saw $199 only vs $599 freestyle. Haha. And philips sterilizer $179 incl free avent bottles. Not bad too..

Can just google mothercare babyfair, it will have the pre-order site.....shop away!

The preorder is extended! Now i m tempted to start shopping all haha. And also cot bed, mothercare preorder has $499 incl mattress but not pocketed one. Wonder if this is good deal..

Thanks everyone! Can start shopping liao haha… but boys' clothes very boring hor.

Congrats. My#1 is boy, apart from top n shorts can wear jumpers(although not much choices). I think boys easier to handle den girls? When going out not much choice so no need spend much time to choose clothes. Hahha. I go out still need to think what to wear which shoe to choose.

The gynae did share some concern but I m eating normally le. I eat a lot too. He say by right I should b gaining 5kg at least. I got drink milk n also avocado also. I can't take beef anymore. The taste make me puke

You take durian? But this year very hard to find, I manage to get some from geylang. E durian stall auntie says not much durian and the prices are expensive.

Dont worry you still can gain weight eating chocolate. My#1 during last 4 weeks I took durian and chocolates I gain 1kg per week.

Only sat from 1230-130pm. I signed up before I got pregnant. Paying $80 per month for 24 months access to all clubs. Not sure if they just accept just pre natal yoga classes though. You can check with them directly.

I m contemplating to get double pump unimom. Cheap and looks good. Saw $199 only vs $599 freestyle. Haha. And philips sterilizer $179 incl free avent bottles. Not bad too..

$199 is cheap! if good then get bah. now i find Freestyle too overpriced.. have to look at other brands as a cheaper option. hey, i got the Avent 4in1 sterilizer set with bottles at only $119 today, from Kiddy Palace!

You take durian? But this year very hard to find, I manage to get some from geylang. E durian stall auntie says not much durian and the prices are expensive.

Dont worry you still can gain weight eating chocolate. My#1 during last 4 weeks I took durian and chocolates I gain 1kg per week.

I also don't see durians around lately. think not the season yet bah..

I jst bought a baby cot at Mother Care Marina Square. The cot is under promotion price $599 come with a normal matress. I requested them to deliver it to me on 1st week of March, they said as long as within 3mths then no additional charge will apply. I find quite OK too. Any idea should I buy a cooling Mat - Cool Max to put to top of the mattress?

@starrymommy , now considering unimom or spectra. Both made in korea.. :) i think i will let go freestyle. For 4in1 avent sterilizer at $119.. i also saw tommy tippee at $139. I guess price range is about there..

@Doraemon_mummy, i know which one! Is urs in white color? It looks solid to me.. I was contemplating to order too but thinking I should look more first before deciding. Haha..

@isenggirl yes, I bought the white color one. My hubby is the one who excited to buy lor. Haha! I jst said want to do survey 1st, end up he said since got promo with 40% discont and can wait for 3mths then deliver for foc, so he is fine to buy it. :)

@Doraemon_mummy , so different from my hubby.. he said the promotion is good but not to buy on impulse. Then after going ard looking at strollers, breastpump, bottles, high chairs, he added, lets get a cheaper cot bed.. Hahaha.. End up we just survey ard first. Lol. $599 cot bed looks really well made though. I like! :)

something like this? haha!!

D778TNYYW6ZB.jpg

awww... really cute!!! I just anyhow took this pic from the web. lol! hopefully hubby and I will see baby being active and moving around too during the detailed scan this Wednesday.

Back