(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

2kg is a gd weigh :) u can countdown to d day liao.. Hehe.
So now so far how many mummies have delivered??

Currently @ 36 weeks.. on way to work.. suddenly have a small worry.. wad if the waterbag burst while commuting on train or while walking or at shopping mall/workplace?.. hmmmm :oops: wonder will it be messy?? Should stay home when full-term? But may still need to meet up friends. ..hmmm..

Currently @ 36 weeks.. on way to work.. suddenly have a small worry.. wad if the waterbag burst while commuting on train or while walking or at shopping mall/workplace?.. hmmmm :oops: wonder will it be messy?? Should stay home when full-term? But may still need to meet up friends. ..hmmm..

At this stage , it's good to walk about a little more ... It does help for a smoother delivery .
Just make sure ur 'delivery bag ' packed and ready to go .
Go meet ur friends for tea or catch a movie / concert with ur hubby .. Spend some couple time before the bb is here . U'd be confined in ur home , soon enough , for a quite while when ur bb is here.
Don't worry too much .. Enjoy this last stage while ur still in control .. Once bbs here , ur time is all his / hers .

Wish u a safe and swift delivery . .

Me @35 weeks 4days. Maybe we should bring a towel in the bag when going out? Just in case waterbag burst.

Just seen my gynae, wk35 bb weighs 2.3kg. He told me i'll likely carry to full 40 wks as per my #1. *gasps*

@cynn04 congrats! that's good news to hear.
this morning i was just telling my sister (who carried to full term and induce for both pregnancies) that i really wish baby will arrive early coz it's so tiring now.
then she told me yes but that's a reason why baby wanna bake so long inside. must wait for baby to be ready and lungs developed well before deliver ma. true also.
partly i can't wait to see and hold baby tats why i hope baby come sooner hahaha.

I'm 34 weeks now and bb weighs 2.37kg. Doc says weight is ok. Nowadays the check up is very fast. Just scan, everything ok and doc just said to see me next week. He is seeing me weekly now due to my past 2 miscarriages. However, he didn't mention anything about when I will likely be due, whether I need induce or c sec etc.

My feet are so swollen now. Started 2 days ago. Maybe walk too much? I went to the pool to walk and I feel so light. The moment I came out of pool and walk a short distance, I felt so breathless.

this morning i was just telling my sister (who carried to full term and induce for both pregnancies) that i really wish baby will arrive early coz it's so tiring now.
then she told me yes but that's a reason why baby wanna bake so long inside. must wait for baby to be ready and lungs developed well before deliver ma. true also.
partly i can't wait to see and hold baby tats why i hope baby come sooner hahaha.

Hahaha me too!! I wish baby to arrive early. My next visit to Gynae is next week hopefully he will say that i can deliver on weeks 37 or 38.
Now week 35 start to feel back pain , but lucky I still can sleep in the night.

@Vinka I am only week 34 and i just feel heavy and legs pain whenever I walk. I can sleep at night but turning or changing position is a real pain, my hip joints and thighs so painful. I think it's part of the hormones stuff relaxing my joints coz it seems too early for baby to be weighing my pelvis down since couple of weeks back. I dont want to waddle but the pain....i can't help it. haha.

hopefully next weekend when i see my gynae he will give me some clue on when i will deliver or if natural or c sec. but my gynae dr adrian is known to be quite chop chop...i assume he would say something along the line of 'when baby is ready to come out then baby will come la. dont need worry'. LOL

I'm 34 weeks now and bb weighs 2.37kg. Doc says weight is ok. Nowadays the check up is very fast. Just scan, everything ok and doc just said to see me next week. He is seeing me weekly now due to my past 2 miscarriages. However, he didn't mention anything about when I will likely be due, whether I need induce or c sec etc.

My feet are so swollen now. Started 2 days ago. Maybe walk too much? I went to the pool to walk and I feel so light. The moment I came out of pool and walk a short distance, I felt so breathless.

hey, I also get swollen feet. For me, I realise my feet swell really bad (can really see the water retention and swelling) if i sit too long at the desk and if i wear the normal ballet flats. But weekends when I wear my birkenstocks and walk around, the feet doesn't get that swollen, just very mild swelling. honestly i have no chance to elevate my feet, so maybe tats why it swells so much. Compression stockings from scholl helps alot when I wear them overnight. Every morning i wake up with skinny legs but start to swell again soon after I start work. haha.

I try to lift my feet on pillows when I lie down but it's so uncomfy. Already having prob finding the right positions to lie down. I was wearing Birkenstock every time I go out now cos don't wish to expand my covered flats.

I was hoping this time would be slightly earlier haha! Sooo tiring to carry to full term. By 38-39 wks i was so grumpy and uncomfortable cos couldnt sleep well and pain all over.

My gynae's nurse was laughing at my reaction just now. Oh well, the bb chooses his own birthdate.

@Vinka I am only week 34 and i just feel heavy and legs pain whenever I walk. I can sleep at night but turning or changing position is a real pain, my hip joints and thighs so painful. I think it's part of the hormones stuff relaxing my joints coz it seems too early for baby to be weighing my pelvis down since couple of weeks back. I dont want to waddle but the pain....i can't help it. haha.

hopefully next weekend when i see my gynae he will give me some clue on when i will deliver or if natural or c sec. but my gynae dr adrian is known to be quite chop chop...i assume he would say something along the line of 'when baby is ready to come out then baby will come la. dont need worry'. LOL

Yeah i can feel you....that's why i really hope to deliver early hahaha.
Since my last check up on 32wks my gynae already told me to deliver naturally.
Hopefully he didn't change his mind on my next check up.

Is my feet too swollen? It feels sooooo tight and I thot my skin would burst anytime. All my frens told me go see doc.

Attachments

• 1429166471792.jpg
    1429166471792.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 176
  • 1429166521421.jpg
    1429166521421.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 169
Just seen my gynae, wk35 bb weighs 2.3kg. He told me i'll likely carry to full 40 wks as per my #1. *gasps*
wow! wouldn't baby likely be rather big by then? mine was 2.4kg at week 35, and by week 37, he was 3kg! at that rate, by 39 weeks maybe 3.6kg already...

if he;s seeing you weekly, then you're probably not delivering yet... coz if close, he will tell you. i think they can see from the position of the baby... if very low, maybe will give birth soon... or if other factors like fluid level lower, baby weight stagnant... means ready to come out ler

Is my feet too swollen? It feels sooooo tight and I thot my skin would burst anytime. All my frens told me go see doc.

got try elevate feet, wear diff shoes or nothing works?
i understand, skin will feel very tight when u walk if swell so much.
gynae will check for other symptoms to ensure not serious, so better see doc for assurance. :)

I was hoping this time would be slightly earlier haha! Sooo tiring to carry to full term. By 38-39 wks i was so grumpy and uncomfortable cos couldnt sleep well and pain all over.

My gynae's nurse was laughing at my reaction just now. Oh well, the bb chooses his own birthdate.

haha i get! much as we love this baby, it will come to a stage where we don't want to be pregnant anymore and just wanna get the baby out so we can start the confinement and looking after baby.

Hi everyone, today is my 5th day being confined at home. Baby seems to sleep all day long. Don't remember my 1st 2 kids were so sleepy last time. Anyway,reading about all your posts regarding how tired you are, wishing for baby to come our soon etc, makes me wish that I haven't give birth. These few days when I look at baby, I sort of miss the times when I was pregnant. I actually miss being pregnant now!

Hi jjmom,

My feet are swollen too... haiz... dunno what to do....

Attachments

• 1429174504926.jpg
    1429174504926.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 181
Wah yours also look very very de bad... LOL... what we can do is maybe consider selling pig trotters?! Hiak Hiak Hiak...

Ya lor... worst is I bang my toe against my room door yesterday and the toe nail almost came off....

How many months are you now?

Ya lor... worst is I bang my toe against my room door yesterday and the toe nail almost came off....

How many months are you now?
I will be 37 weeks tomorrow... I don't rmbr having such swollen feet for my previous 2. Sigh.. maybe old Liao.. last time only in my teens and twenties so still strong

Hi jjmom,

Wow yes it is swollen. Mine also swell but urs seems worse. Elevate at night during sleep, and also at office. It helps though wont cure.. u try to press ur feet whether its sunk in? Mine sunk in quite badly at night.. and skin super tight too.. Soon soon all these will be over.. :)

Okay u r also in the same situation as me.. i asked gynae today and was told its okay as long as no higg blood pressure. If pregnant mommy has consistently high blood pressure, it is potential preeclampsia.. luckily my blood pressure is normal. So the swollen feet is only due to water retention.. i wonder if massage will help? But i know elevating feet at night helps to reduce..

Wow yes it is swollen. Mine also swell but urs seems worse. Elevate at night during sleep, and also at office. It helps though wont cure.. u try to press ur feet whether its sunk in? Mine sunk in quite badly at night.. and skin super tight too.. Soon soon all these will be over.. :)

I find it difficult to elevate my feet while sleeping coz not comfortable... at work, hvnt tried... will try...yes, soon soon...but now scared... dunno k tahan the pain not...

haha i get! much as we love this baby, it will come to a stage where we don't want to be pregnant anymore and just wanna get the baby out so we can start the confinement and looking after baby.

Yah lor… nway my gynae gog away first wk of May *double gasps* so baby better dun come out during dat time too! Altho the gynae taking over is Ben Tham, sounds like some of e mommies' gynae here?

Today is unbelievably hot. Evening liao why still so hot?!?

Hi jjmom,

Wah really quite bad the water retention. You got any massage oil? My massage lady ask me to gently massage my feet every nite. Or ask ur hubby to help. Key is gentle massaging

I find it difficult to elevate my feet while sleeping coz not comfortable... at work, hvnt tried... will try...yes, soon soon...but now scared... dunno k tahan the pain not...

Wahh i m ur opposite.. i luv elevate my leg at night.. but it causes blood circulation problem if too frequent.. so actually not supposed to la.. jia you us!

Okay u r also in the same situation as me.. i asked gynae today and was told its okay as long as no higg blood pressure. If pregnant mommy has consistently high blood pressure, it is potential preeclampsia.. luckily my blood pressure is normal. So the swollen feet is only due to water retention.. i wonder if massage will help? But i know elevating feet at night helps to reduce..
Tried elevating but tummy not comfy... sigh.. bear with it. My BP quite normal. Just walking down and up the steps is kinda difficult cos skin around ankle is very tight.

Wah really quite bad the water retention. You got any massage oil? My massage lady ask me to gently massage my feet every nite. Or ask ur hubby to help. Key is gentle massaging
Tried massage but pain Leh
.rub also pain.. so in the end.. hubby stroke and tickle instead. wahahaha

No le...nevermd...endure abit more...mine swollen but not painful...still ok. :)

During my last week of pregnancy. .. only then my feet were swollen. I slept with legs elevated and somehow it reduces the swell. Drink more. It helps too. Soak feet in warm water with salt. Help to reduce as well.

I still do sleep with my legs elevated tho. Right leg feels like I've walk a thousand miles in the day and by night time it feel sooo sore...

Back