(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Happy cny!
My gal first day outfit is a dress from mothercare. 2nd day is the sg50 romper which I nearly forget that we have this romper. Haha

Attachments

• 20150219_162629.jpg
    20150219_162629.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 20150220_093449.jpg
    20150220_093449.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 230
I notice if they dun sleep well they will feel hot too so make sure they get to sleep
Daytime okie to sleep but nighttime did not zzz well...not sure is that doesn't like sleep in air con room...but during confinement I try to be on air con n to prevent sweating as well for my wounds...

You have np in wearing pants? I felt uneasy not comfy wearing pants cos wounds is there...
And my gynae said no massage so till now still got 5kg w me...tummy still like pregnant few mths...sob sob
Why got problem to wear pants ? C sect all no problem lolz I have been wearing pant since day 1

Any recommendation on baby full month catering and full month cake? Check afew but they only do CNY buffet on1st march...

You can try this.. they are providing yheir buffet for my baby shower this sunday.

Attachments

• 1424447301045.jpg
    1424447301045.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 216
My sis said can give a bit since not tbm n fm very heaty...
Ya. If give fm can give abit of water...
My baby is on bm and Supp fm and I do give abit of water just to let her rinse her mouth and swollow the fm down...
my mum just give.. i have frens who says gotta give abit cos her baby after that dun wanna drink water..

Sorry just saw the posts.. i haven't gave him water yet.. i just make sure if his urine too yellow i will try to give him more bm.. btw I'm thinking of changing my milk powder similac to friso or Nan h.a., similac my gynae say too sweet and will cause constipation.

Ya @mishtiew i heard that too.. say bb not familiar with bland taste of water since all he drinks is sweet so may not like to drink water when he grow older.. will start giving him water maybe after 1/2months..? Now like too young haha

My boy hat always drop while he sleep n he will shiver w cold. How do your babies sleep in aircon? I only let him wear thick clothes but no blankets cos I heard blankets can suffocate babies if they kick n cover their faces?

I let baby sleep in the middle with us, with his blanket plus our blanket.. i put the blankrt below his armpit, with his hand outside, then our blanket just cover breifly above him nia.

Attachments

• 1424448032575.jpg
    1424448032575.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 218
Had the worst weekend last week. Kena mastitis.. Was having fever, bodyaches and chills due to inflamed ducts. And i got inflamed ducts due to cracked nipple.:'(

My left breast is stone hard, and the cracks on my left nipple is covered with harden pus. Every pump hurts like hell and the yield instantly drop from 60ml to 25ml.

Luckily, my massage lady was able to come visit me on 除夕. I have to say she saved my life xD, although during the process of breast massaging i swear i feel like punching her. But after the massage, the big lump of 黑青 is softened and my milk finally back to normal on the next pump. Went to gynae to get inflammation med and antibiotics. Thou dr say its ok to bf after eating the meds, but I'm gonna see whether the fever is coming back, if not, i will keep it for next time.

My mum said bb in this age temp 36 plus is very common just monitor...mbe 1st time mum everything also scare n worry...

Dont worry. Normally 1st time.will be more gan cheong. :) i dont take my son temp at all. Lol. Everynite he so cranky, more day time he ok. Think he haven identify nite n day. Sigh

You have np in wearing pants? I felt uneasy not comfy wearing pants cos wounds is there...
And my gynae said no massage so till now still got 5kg w me...tummy still like pregnant few mths...sob sob
No problem wearing pants... I done my 7 days massage 3 weeks after pp. No pain... My ML put extra cushion on my wound before binder my tummy area...

Before massage i already list my preggy weight but flabby la... After massage better but its CNY leh sigh... Maybe after CNY massage again Haha

Why got problem to wear pants ? C sect all no problem lolz I have been wearing pant since day 1
Dunno leh I found like something tight on e wounds n on off will have like small pain...
Pregnant time I can't wear pants as well cos feeling uneasy to e tummy as well...
I was thinking is that because all this while nv wear pants body not used to it when there is a wounds there? Haha

Had the worst weekend last week. Kena mastitis.. Was having fever, bodyaches and chills due to inflamed ducts. And i got inflamed ducts due to cracked nipple.:'(

My left breast is stone hard, and the cracks on my left nipple is covered with harden pus. Every pump hurts like hell and the yield instantly drop from 60ml to 25ml.

Luckily, my massage lady was able to come visit me on 除夕. I have to say she saved my life xD, although during the process of breast massaging i swear i feel like punching her. But after the massage, the big lump of 黑青 is softened and my milk finally back to normal on the next pump. Went to gynae to get inflammation med and antibiotics. Thou dr say its ok to bf after eating the meds, but I'm gonna see whether the fever is coming back, if not, i will keep it for next time.

Oh no my sympathies. Get well soon!! My left breast yield drop way below my right breast after that time thrush hv to pump left, latch right. Now still trying to even up the yield -_-;;

Which massage lady you using? She sounds good.

I can wear pants but can only fit into my maternity pants!! I suspect I may never fit into my pre preg pants again ....

Sorry just saw the posts.. i haven't gave him water yet.. i just make sure if his urine too yellow i will try to give him more bm.. btw I'm thinking of changing my milk powder similac to friso or Nan h.a., similac my gynae say too sweet and will cause constipation.

Ya @mishtiew i heard that too.. say bb not familiar with bland taste of water since all he drinks is sweet so may not like to drink water when he grow older.. will start giving him water maybe after 1/2months..? Now like too young haha
If not tbm give abit of water is okie de if not too heaty...

Oh no my sympathies. Get well soon!! My left breast yield drop way below my right breast after that time thrush hv to pump left, latch right. Now still trying to even up the yield -_-;;

Which massage lady you using? She sounds good.

Mine is a chinese masseur called jessica. Per session of breast massage is $58 for an hr.. I feel she is not bad la.. Rather than you go find LC 30mins $150 and they 赤手空拳 rub.. jess got use hot stone. U can contact her at 8518 8726.

Last edited:
Do you store your excess milk in storage bags n freeze? Or do you just chilled the milk? How long can we store the chilled milk in fridge?

Ohh.. u got bind? I heard from my masseur that must wear binder that so that the skin dont cover the wound, and therefore heal better and faster.
I got binder hub properly buy for me wore less than few hour gynae came ask to removed saying I must learn walking myself else I'll too rely on binder unless super pain till I can't stand...

Mine is a chinese masseur called jessica. Per session of breast massage is $58 for an hr.. I feel she is not bad la.. Rather than you go find LC 30mins $150 and they 赤手空拳 rub.. jess got use hot stone. U can contact her at 8518 8726.
Aft that milk come? I took supp don't really help eh...

I'm 7 weeks postpartum and having cramps. Is it a sign my menses is gonna return? Been having some yellowish orange sticky discharge also. Sorry tmi..

Hey mummies, whats the difference between medela purelan 100 and its tender care lanolin cream? I have been using the purelan 100 and i find it too thick and sticky which is very hard to glide over the skin. Is tender care cream also like this?

Attachments

• 1424551563613.jpg
    1424551563613.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 1424551572050.jpg
    1424551572050.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 156
Mummies, you guys have been out and about right? What do you wear on ur breasts? Right now i dont dare to go out bcos my bm is leaking like tap water when its full. I dowann make a mess of my outfit. :( Help?

Hey mummies, whats the difference between medela purelan 100 and its tender care lanolin cream? I have been using the purelan 100 and i find it too thick and sticky which is very hard to glide over the skin. Is tender care cream also like this?

Not sure but I use mothercare vitamin e n olive oil cream which is easy to glide over skin. Mothercare lanolin cream I try before v v thick.

BUT.. I still hv sore nipples lah. These 2 days nipples sore n painful then I start using cream again, Lin shi bao fo jiao..

Not sure but I use mothercare vitamin e n olive oil cream which is easy to glide over skin. Mothercare lanolin cream I try before v v thick.

BUT.. I still hv sore nipples lah. These 2 days nipples sore n painful then I start using cream again, Lin shi bao fo jiao..

Mine got blister now.. the purelan too sticky i can only dap.. but dapping on the blister v pain sia.

The tendercare lanolin cream is good. It glides on very easily IMHO.

BTW i use disposable breast pads. I got the Lansinoh ones and double thumbs up for that.

Same I also felt my body not back to normal yet. So my ah ma still Continue to cook me confinement food... n cook black chicken essence

Confinement tinkat should b all have ginger ? U juz dun eat the ginger will do...

N also u can try make ur own black chicken essence. It's very good.

How to DIY make chicken essence?

Hello.. How much bm does you baby drink now? Mine is at 5w plus drinking 90ml but doesn't seem enough for her

My LO drinking 90ml per feed of expressed BM. He feeds every 2hours leh. Sometimes 1.5 hours already he showing hunger cues also. Wondering if the frequency is because he isnt getting enough per feed. Or issit my milk not enough fats?

He pees well though, recently less poo diaper. 2 times in a day only yesterday.

Back