(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

@ecym

Thanks for popping by :)

All i can say this pregnancy a lot of drama

During pregnancy - 2 mutated uti
Then when reaching finishing line
1st - complication during c sect . The complication is the result of previous c sect
2nd - because of the complication , result in beanie exposed to ga and need to nicu

Lucky all clear .. Beanie out of nicu after being inside for 4 hrs of oxygen therapy

Then on 3rd day her jaundice rise due to crash of blood group so need phototherapy and for no reason I got low grade fever likely due to engorgment and my bp also for no result rise high

Day 4 aka today supposed to check out .. Beanie jaundice level ok me no fever morning bp normal but gynae wan me to stay another day to observe bp and suah mid day bp climb up again haiz .. Totally cannot expose cos me no other discomfort no pain Etc so the only conclusion is lack of sleep cos I have latch princess since day 1 so hardly sleep so today princes will take fm while I try to get some decent sleep

Finger cross all goes well

Btw the result why hospital dun give fm Is because moh/ bf association give standing instruction to encourage only bf . Only doc or
Parent can request fm .. The nurse etc cannot suggest .. Only instruction from these ppl then infant will get fm. And each fm wil be charge that is why they dun give fm to parent already

Ok going to sleep already
Need to control my bp

Take care and rest well.

@ecym

1st - complication during c sect . The complication is the result of previous c sect
2nd - because of the complication , result in beanie exposed to ga and need to nicu

Lucky all clear .. Beanie out of nicu after being inside for 4 hrs of oxygen therapy

Then on 3rd day her jaundice rise due to crash of blood group so need phototherapy and for no reason I got low grade fever likely due to engorgment and my bp also for no result rise high

Day 4 aka today supposed to check out .. Beanie jaundice level ok me no fever morning bp normal but gynae wan me to stay another day to observe bp and suah mid day bp climb up again haiz .. Totally cannot expose cos me no other discomfort no pain Etc so the only conclusion is lack of sleep cos I have latch princess since day 1 so hardly sleep so today princes will take fm while I try to get some decent sleep

Btw the result why hospital dun give fm Is because moh/ bf association give standing instruction to encourage only bf . Only doc or
Parent can request fm .. The nurse etc cannot suggest .. Only instruction from these ppl then infant will get fm. And each fm wil be charge that is why they dun give fm to parent already

Need to control my bp
Take care n don't worry everything will be alright n tmr can discharge :)
Have a good rest :)

Can't walk much!! Been cramping..pelvic area hurts even walking short distances. Also very sore below. Can't help but stay in bed most of the time..hoping baby hangs in there till 2014 ends at least! So near yet so far!
Am also cramping...jiayou! Trying not to run too much after my no 1

Why no chance to nap? Thought can nap in the day at the same times that bb is sleeping? Thought NBs sleep a lot?

Well it depends! The 'sleep when the baby sleeps' theory may not apply to everyone. Heehee.. It's also depends on whether you're alone or have some help around the house. I find it impossible to nap when I have tons of chores waiting to be done, boobs waiting to be pumped, bottles to sterilise for next feeding session, badly need a proper meal/shower or an elder child to take care of. Some babies even prefer to sleep in a carrier or when being cradled. For me, time management is very important. It keeps me sane. From my previous experiences, the only time I could really catch up with sleep was when he/she had mastered latching while lying down. As for this baby, hmm...I'll see. :D

may I ask those who bought breastpump, which brand did you buy? previously I used Hygiae (one of those hospital grade pump) but I think spoilt already. now I cant decide which one to buy. should I get a normal and cheap one or get back hospital grade? I will direct latch most of the time..pumping the most 1 or 2 times a day or when I go back to work.

I was also using hygeia previously. It was very good but I lent it to a friend and it didn't come back. So this time I invested in something less pricey. I decided on ardo calypso. It's also a closed system hospital grade pump. Because I realised I direct latched more than I pumped too. And my #2 did not take bottle at all.

imagejpg1_zps08152111.jpg
Hello all.. Edd supposed to be 4th jan, but on sat suddenly felt contractions @ 1130pm.. Went to Kkh straight away n aldy dilated 5cm... Princess out at 445am..very fast,..

Congrats!! Rest well and have a good confinement. :)

39 weeks 3 days today! Going for my gynae appointment later on to check on my dilation. Wonder will it be my final antenatal appointment? Haha.. So excited and scared that I can't sleep. Hopefully all goes well! :p
Me too! Now I can't sleep. Partly cos I'm kinda nervous for my gynae checkup later and also cos I'm having a wicked headache!! Can't take it..just popped 2 panadols :(

Me too! Now I can't sleep. Partly cos I'm kinda nervous for my gynae checkup later and also cos I'm having a wicked headache!! Can't take it..just popped 2 panadols :(
Panadol! !!!!!my hse no normal panadol... boo hoo hoo..

I haven't been sleeping well these few nights due to terrible tooth/gum/throat/headache/shoulder/neck ache/ear pain ...

N the infection seem worse.... have to hang on till tomorrow night before I can get to see my gynae.

I can't lie down at all.. can only sit n sleep....

Last night buay tahan pop a panadol extra.. tonight I am ban from taking panadol extra... arghhhh

What a coincidence! Mine is at 2.30pm. But I got up at 5am+ and unable to fall back asleep. Wondering what will my gynae tell me later on..

All the best for your check up. Hopefully your headache has subsided.

I haven't been sleeping well these few nights due to terrible tooth/gum/throat/headache/shoulder/neck ache/ear pain ...

N the infection seem worse.... have to hang on till tomorrow night before I can get to see my gynae.

Last night buay tahan pop a panadol extra.. tonight I am ban from taking panadol extra... arghhhh

Poor you! I think it doesn't sound right. The pain sounds terrible. Can you see your gynae earlier? Take care!!

hmmm.. i think I know what BH feels for my case now.. it does feel like I am having my period ... dull cramping and a very "heavy" feeling at my lower abdomen.

cloud I rly do think there cld be sth wrong with ur tEeth. The dentist may be able to come up w a temporary fix for u until u pop. If it is a badly decayed tooth u may need antibiotics etc. btw is it all on the same side ? e.g. right ear /neck /tooth /gum

cloud I rly do think there cld be sth wrong with ur tEeth. The dentist may be able to come up w a temporary fix for u until u pop. If it is a badly decayed tooth u may need antibiotics etc. btw is it all on the same side ? e.g. right ear /neck /tooth /gum
Yep same side.

Yes I think I need antibiotics... tahan till tonight see gynae... n it's strange. Morning won't pain only at evening onwards ...

End up I slept in sitting up position...

Yep same side.

Yes I think I need antibiotics... tahan till tonight see gynae... n it's strange. Morning won't pain only at evening onwards ...

End up I slept in sitting up position...

if u r in pain for so many days till u can't sleep , I think it isn't normal. better to seek the attention ...

hmmm.. i think I know what BH feels for my case now.. it does feel like I am having my period ... dull cramping and a very "heavy" feeling at my lower abdomen.

o i had that feeling it.. but its more like a sudden hardening of the tummy and a heavy feeling at the pelvic area, I felt it most when I am walking.

@ecym

Need to control my bp
Take care Esther! And rest welll:)

What a coincidence! Mine is at 2.30pm. But I got up at 5am+ and unable to fall back asleep. Wondering what will my gynae tell me later on..

All the best for your check up. Hopefully your headache has subsided.
All the best for your check up later:)
I woke up last night due to shooting pain below):

o i had that feeling it.. but its more like a sudden hardening of the tummy and a heavy feeling at the pelvic area, I felt it most when I am walking.
I feel tummy hard when I walked fast to pick up point.....den need to slow down.....Sometimes go out walked normal speed I think for now considered fast also.....

Good luck to all the 39 weekers going for your gynae visits later... I can feel your excitement! :D

Babe ya hopefully u can see your Gynae asap n get some medication, it sounds really bad. U still have some weeks to go, 这样痛下去也不是办法。Hope u feel better soon!

I feel tummy hard when I walked fast to pick up point.....den need to slow down.....Sometimes go out walked normal speed I think for now considered fast also.....

include mattress?
overheard a conversation in the pantry that someone spent $2k on a baby cot.
i nearly LOL out loud

no, mattress I think another $30-40? can't remember..

different pp got different expectation of stuff ma. haha I certainly wun spend $2k on a baby cot... :p
I am cheapo mum one lei, everything I start with cheapest or mid range, then see how it goes..
Most of my bb new borns clothes are hand me down from my sis and friend. I only brought clothes from 6mths onwards hahaa

I find it hard to walk faster nowadays... I can feel the tummy harden also... and I really think fatigue is setting in... getting tired easily..

different pp got different expectation of stuff ma. haha I certainly wun spend $2k on a baby cot... :p
I am cheapo mum one lei, everything I start with cheapest or mid range, then see how it goes..
Most of my bb new borns clothes are hand me down from my sis and friend. I only brought clothes from 6mths onwards hahaa
I don't have hand me downs but.... I got the cheap stuff like carters clearance items and gerber.

is not a question of whether one is cheapo or not.
is a question of whether its realistic & practical.

is not a question of whether one is cheapo or not.
is a question of whether its realistic & practical.
acty, no pt to rly splurge on bb clothes now. I was having the urge to splurge on ralph lauren when they were having the thanksgiving sale a while ago but I decided against it. Will do it next yr, get her rly nice Xmas, CNY and bday clothes. :)

and re the cot, I am acty putting the cot in my MIL's place cos there is space there. For my place, bb is gg to sleep on the bed in the room beside mine.

Am toying with the idea of getting a mattress for her to sleep on too. That way, I can move the mattress very easily to say, the living room so I can watch her when I am doing my chores during ML. I am not exactly a fan of play pens....

Back