(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

imagejpg1_zps08152111.jpg
Hello all.. Edd supposed to be 4th jan, but on sat suddenly felt contractions @ 1130pm.. Went to Kkh straight away n aldy dilated 5cm... Princess out at 445am..very fast,..
Congrats!! Rest well..

Lol! Zoukout!! :D plus the date is 5.1.15! All dates in 1 and 5!!

Yeppie I'm the twinnies mummy.. I'm delivering at Mount alvenia..
Hehe nice date. When my gynae checked my cervix just now it was so painful!! :/ is it true that if induce labour, it will be much more painful?? Quite scared..

Hehe nice date. When my gynae checked my cervix just now it was so painful!! :/ is it true that if induce labour, it will be much more painful?? Quite scared..

if u breathe in deep when he check, then u wont be pain... u might be too tense....

induce labour u muz relax else the "induce" will fail and may need more pills... so main thing is to be "relax!!!" breathe in deep... concentrate ur breathing ... relax ur self .... the more tense the more pain u will feel

for my both deliveries it was a long one.... stubborn cervix refuse to open... labour took more than 30 hrs each.... and at the end when we are abt to give up, i fall asleep... and the cervix open itself very fast ... coz i was relax during sleeping...

erm... he wasn't very gentle is it?
if u breathe in deep when he check, then u wont be pain... u might be too tense....

induce labour u muz relax else the "induce" will fail and may need more pills... so main thing is to be "relax!!!" breathe in deep... concentrate ur breathing ... relax ur self .... the more tense the more pain u will feel

for my both deliveries it was a long one.... stubborn cervix refuse to open... labour took more than 30 hrs each.... and at the end when we are abt to give up, i fall asleep... and the cervix open itself very fast ... coz i was relax during sleeping...
It wasn't as painful at first but when she reached in deeper it was more n more painful..
I will rem to relax! Hope no need to wait so long..can't imagine!!

It wasn't as painful at first but when she reached in deeper it was more n more painful..
I will rem to relax! Hope no need to wait so long..can't imagine!!

my SIL more pro... she went shopping after the gynae insert the pill for induce... and less than 2 hrs ... she is back to the delivery suite..... lol

Wahhh best! But I thought they would need to monitor baby once they insert the pill?

I also dun know leh... maybe full inside the delivery suite.... she was asked to walk around and she went shopping.... until she feels her tummy pain then she go back... see her give birth like so easy ...

I also dun know leh... maybe full inside the delivery suite.... she was asked to walk around and she went shopping.... until she feels her tummy pain then she go back... see her give birth like so easy ...
my first child was also induced. I was in nie that time. after inserting in the morning, I still went back to attend my last lesson. then afternoon went jurong point to shop. felt the pain around 8+ but dragged till 1+ then go hospital. baby out within 2 hours.

my doc explain to me that after the 1st pill, I will be place in the delivery ward for observation for up to 2 hrs, then if nothing happen return to the normal ward then after 4 hrs go back for 2nd pill and repeat the observation process. It can go up to 4 pills. Once dilate, doc will break my waterbag and start labor process.

Finger cross, I will try to relax as much as I can

my doc explain to me that after the 1st pill, I will be place in the delivery ward for observation for up to 2 hrs, then if nothing happen return to the normal ward then after 4 hrs go back for 2nd pill and repeat the observation process. It can go up to 4 pills. Once dilate, doc will break my waterbag and start labor process.

Finger cross, I will try to relax as much as I can
My gynae said usually if 2 pills still nv dilate she will csect..cos I think that will be too long liao..

my doc is willing to go until 4th pill.. and 2nd day. hahaha
I think it depend on the body and bb condition ba... anyway for me I still 38wks not overdue ma.

I think doc will be concern if your bb poo inside?

my doc is willing to go until 4th pill.. and 2nd day. hahaha
I think it depend on the body and bb condition ba... anyway for me I still 38wks not overdue ma.

I think doc will be concern if your bb poo inside?
I think I will be too tired and frustrated and will go for csect if 2nd pill doesn't work. She asked me to admit on 4th jan 11pm and estimate shd give birth by 5th jan 6pm. Sounds super long..

I think I will be too tired and frustrated and will go for csect if 2nd pill doesn't work. She asked me to admit on 4th jan 11pm and estimate shd give birth by 5th jan 6pm. Sounds super long..

which hospital?
are u dilated already?

me is admit on 5Jan at 8am and target to give birth on 6Jan. I see how it goes.. I hope to avoid C-sect hahaa if its bearable, I will just tahan.
My doc say epidural can be administer after she break the waterbag.

me is admit on 5Jan at 8am and target to give birth on 6Jan. I see how it goes.. I hope to avoid C-sect hahaa if its bearable, I will just tahan.
My doc say epidural can be administer after she break the waterbag.

relax relax then will dilate faster hehe..... hope no need 4 pills ....

My gynae said usually if 2 pills still nv dilate she will csect..cos I think that will be too long liao..
I think my gynae same logic as yours. Say if after 2 pills, never dilate mean not going to dilate liao. She describe the induce process to mi and is like need at least 2 days then can gv birth leh...

Really ah lol.. What's the email add.?

I don't know the email address though. A NPTD officer told my hubby can write in to them but didn't give the details, and my hubby blur blur never asked further. Maybe try the general enquiry email. And attach a letter from the gynae to show that your EDD is supposed to be Jan. Let us know how it goes.

Think u too tensed! She did a check for my last visit just in case cos I had bh but din know it was that while she was away for holiday.. Not painful :) gd luck !!
The first time she did for me it wasn't painful..but somehow today it was. But bearable pain. I think cos I alr feel sore below..and probably a bit tensed!

I don't know the email address though. A NPTD officer told my hubby can write in to them but didn't give the details, and my hubby blur blur never asked further. Maybe try the general enquiry email. And attach a letter from the gynae to show that your EDD is supposed to be Jan. Let us know how it goes.

try this address? [email protected].

Back