(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

at wk 32 she is 1.9 kg.... the photo is what dr tham snapped using his machine :D
My gynae allowed using hp to snap our own but must wait he said okie to snap den only can snap or video for 3d photo.....gynae machine printed ones is 2d black n white.....
Oh no wonder u says chubby haha.....urs bigger size than mine lol

Use cloth diapers turnover rate very high... If you got a lot and got people help you wash during confinement then can use, cos the older people say use that baby won't have sensitive skin. My friend did use for awhile but she say she cannot catch up and the amount water use to wash, bills might go high. I think I will use disposable diapers... lazy
if all is well, an option will be partial cloth diapering...and probably 1 way of cutting down water usage is to use the bath water to soak the diaper first b4 washing in the WM?

My gynae allowed using hp to snap our own but must wait he said okie to snap den only can snap or video for 3d photo.....gynae machine printed ones is 2d black n white.....
Oh no wonder u says chubby haha.....urs bigger size than mine lol
Haha ya lor ..she is 100g overweight tt time :p :p but dr tham said ok lah not tt bad... ;)

if all is well, an option will be partial cloth diapering...and probably 1 way of cutting down water usage is to use the bath water to soak the diaper first b4 washing in the WM?

My mum also advised me to use cloth diapers leh... Ya maybe partial would be good.

My bb is 2.9kg at week 39+1 today. and he still seem very comfy inside. If no sight of coming out by 5th jan, going to induce liao...

Our edd is close! Mine's 3rd Jan. Tmr going to see gynae..think she might ask me induce since last week baby was alr 3.3kg. Hope she comes out naturally in Jan though!
Try to walk a lot, squat a lot, do baby dance, stimulate nipples...lol!!

my bb is 2kg at 32wks lei. haha but doc nvr comment anything.. say good weight.
but recent scan at 36w4day, already 2.7kg, doc say abit big, hahaa so much control my diet.
Wah my gynae nv mention anything about weight leh. He say baby is avg but I am small lol. 32 weeks was 1.8kg 35 weeks was 2.52

Can't walk much!! Been cramping..pelvic area hurts even walking short distances. Also very sore below. Can't help but stay in bed most of the time..hoping baby hangs in there till 2014 ends at least! So near yet so far!
I still can walk but very slowly cos on and off cramping. I oso hope he can stay until 1st jan at least. But scare he stay until too comfy then dun want to come out by edd oso...dilemma. lol

my bb is 2kg at 32wks lei. haha but doc nvr comment anything.. say good weight.
but recent scan at 36w4day, already 2.7kg, doc say abit big, hahaa so much control my diet.
I tink dr tham is quite strict on the weight. he isn't so ngiao about the blood glucose levels but it seems that he does prefer baby to not be too big if the goal is to go for a normal vaginal delivery.

and if mummy gains too much wt he will also "suan" u one... my friend kenna suan by him.. but so far for me I didn't :p

38w1d, doc advise me to induce due to GD and also my blood condition (I got protein s deficiency), so by 38 already full term and good weight can bring bb out le..
btw I don't tink GDM is an indication for induction... it is more likely due to ur protein s deficiency.

I am prolly gg to work all the way man :D Sit at home and play the waiting game also isn't fun =X

Try to walk a lot, squat a lot, do baby dance, stimulate nipples...lol!!
I cant really squat too much cos my knee will give me a problem after that (Suffered the hard way after I went to scrub the toilet floor) .

And my LO seems to protest everytime I BD? But I also heck care her lah.... We just tell her..This is how u were made....So don't be scared

btw I don't tink GDM is an indication for induction... it is more likely due to ur protein s deficiency.

I am prolly gg to work all the way man :D Sit at home and play the waiting game also isn't fun =X

yeah, n save the ML right?
before that if want, can also take MC , HL :D

yes week 38 is full term.
so it will b natural?

yah, it be induce but natural labour, Doc say insert pills to start contractions. fingercross that my body will react!

I tink dr tham is quite strict on the weight. he isn't so ngiao about the blood glucose levels but it seems that he does prefer baby to not be too big if the goal is to go for a normal vaginal delivery.

and if mummy gains too much wt he will also "suan" u one... my friend kenna suan by him.. but so far for me I didn't :p

My weight has been more or less stagnant for 11wks since I start diet control, glad that bb is still gaining weight. she gain 700gm 1 mth lei hahaa

yap, its the double effect actually. ahaha Protein S doc already mention induce, then I kena GD, she say ok la then just induce. hahhaa

yah, it be induce but natural labour, Doc say insert pills to start contractions. fingercross that my body will react!

My weight has been more or less stagnant for 11wks since I start diet control, glad that bb is still gaining weight. she gain 700gm 1 mth lei hahaa

yap, its the double effect actually. ahaha Protein S doc already mention induce, then I kena GD, she say ok la then just induce. hahhaa
I tot 700g in 1 mth is ok cos 200g x 4 wks = 800g mah

so exciting.
next monday is U :)

oh haha.
thats what i thought too.
u got a cut off sometime in the year haha
And then that means, I have 22 days of leave from June 2015 to Dec 2015 instead of 22 days of leave from Jan - Dec 2015. Wahahaha... I planned quite carefully since I bfp :p

wah can fight with my hub friend wife.. also jan mummy, her bb is 2.9kg at 34wks scan, doc ask her C-sect.
Nowadays I feel that gynae are more cautious. ..

Last time my scan was around this weight too at 34 weeks. Was not ask to c section too...

My aunt who was almost 40 yr old gave birth to #3 4kg full term natural too...

I wonder what's the weight of my baby tomolo... hehe ...

i think dont scare urself ba.
im 1.7 to 1.9kg around 31 + 5
1.7 to 1.9 is 32+5 based on ultrasound edd

Hahaha Gynae got tell me baby is really big...
She say people give birth to 2.9kg baby, mine not out yet already this weight. Gynae estimate Baby will go to 3.8kg

Back