(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yap, its slanted to the sides and odd shapes. I am always looking at my tummy coz i lay incline on my back with a lot of pillow behind then i always pull up my t-shirt and bare my tummy. Ytd the fan was blowing at me and my hub ask me eh ur tummy not cold ah. hahaa
Hahaha my mom also always laughs at me when I "air" my belly. But I tell her that it's much easier to see the weird shapes that way!!

btw wanna ask if any mommy here has tried cloth diapering a baby on BM.

Is it true that the poo will just completely seep thru the disposable liner?

Am planning to at least partially cloth diaper after bb is no longer passing meconium

Am planning to at least partially cloth diaper after bb is no longer passing meconium

where u buy the cloth diaper from?

@xicloudix since we can't visit dentist nw, maybe u can try putting a thick layer of sensodyne toothpaste ard the part of ur gum that hurts for 5-10min. Dentist taught my aunt that n it seems to relieve the pain.

my tooth/ shoulder / head pain was so painful last night that i cried very long and pop a pandol extra but end up still pain...

end up most of the night i am sitting upright to ease the pain... lie down = pain again....

stupid pain refuse to go away, makes me a panda now ...

and weather so nice to sleep in now !
I think panadol extra contain caffeine so if really in pain, pop 2 normal panadol rather than panadol extra is better.

Last nite I oso cant sleep at all from 2 plus to 5. My tummy is bloated n my brain is awake. Dun noe is my mil bird nest put too much pao sheng. Make mi so awake...lucky I start my ML liao. Going for my gynae check now.

my friend baby all 3 are on total cloth diaper.

put 2 liner ... will catch most of the poo .. the rest of the watery stuff juz rinse will do

I use this pearlie white pink colour mouth wash whenever I got gum pain. it has some antiseptic effect and help numb the nerves but not sure if pregnant can use anot.
@xicloudix since we can't visit dentist nw, maybe u can try putting a thick layer of sensodyne toothpaste ard the part of ur gum that hurts for 5-10min. Dentist taught my aunt that n it seems to relieve the pain.

now trying all sort of rinse.... salt water etc... its the whole nerve from head to gum to shoulder.... serious infection i guess... i tested my teeth, no pain... its the gums inside...

I think panadol extra contain caffeine so if really in pain, pop 2 normal panadol rather than panadol extra is better.

Last nite I oso cant sleep at all from 2 plus to 5. My tummy is bloated n my brain is awake. Dun noe is my mil bird nest put too much pao sheng. Make mi so awake...lucky I start my ML liao. Going for my gynae check now.

i cannot take pao sheng, i be super high hahaha

Morning mummies... I am having problem sleeping. Baby been moving a lot especially during my sleeping hours, can't sleep well throughout the night and still need to go to work :( not sure if baby moving throughout the whole night is normal?
Hahah mine happens all the time. Even when I wake up to pee he's moving

where u buy the cloth diaper from?
Hey, I got the cloth diapers from amazon. I chose unbleached cotton prefolds, and I wanna try one made from hemp. Supposedly very absorbent. I happened to have a pigeon one from my cousin (don't ask me why people can give cloth diapers!!), and it looks very loosely woven. And it is the traditional flat fold ones which I have no clue how to fold until the other day when my mom taught me. She did however agree that it does not look very absorbent...

my friend baby all 3 are on total cloth diaper.

put 2 liner ... will catch most of the poo .. the rest of the watery stuff juz rinse will do
Ok good to know!!

Just toss the liners, rinse off the remainder and toss it into the WM. Then sun dry it thoroughly !

Hey, I got the cloth diapers from amazon. I chose unbleached cotton prefolds, and I wanna try one made from hemp. Supposedly very absorbent. I happened to have a pigeon one from my cousin (don't ask me why people can give cloth diapers!!), and it looks very loosely woven. And it is the traditional flat fold ones which I have no clue how to fold until the other day when my mom taught me. She did however agree that it does not look very absorbent...

oh thanks.
seems like its good for baby 's skin if use cloth diaper sometimes..

oh , is it practical to use cloth diapers?
i know its more economical
Gotta try lor. I know some mummies eventually say heck it, just stick to disposables.

But.. .I don't want to be running to the NTUC every so often (Near my place but it's still a hassle!!!) and neither do I really want to have 1 big carton of disposables sitting in my bomb shelter :confused:

To keep ur sanity, perhaps try clothe diapering for a part of the day..and disposables for the remainder (esp at night!)

oh thanks.
seems like its good for baby 's skin if use cloth diaper sometimes..

Especially if baby has a severe diaper rash.

But that said I think using cloth diapers doesn't mean u completely skip the diaper barrier cream. U still need it cos bb's skin will still be in contact with faeces no matter what.

Especially if baby has a severe diaper rash.

But that said I think using cloth diapers doesn't mean u completely skip the diaper barrier cream. U still need it cos bb's skin will still be in contact with faeces no matter what.

i see..
so ur suggestion , is use cloth diapers, and with 2 liners (where to buy liners? )

by e way, the finishing line is near. when is ur edd?

i see..
so ur suggestion , is use cloth diapers, and with 2 liners (where to buy liners? )

Liner U can get from supermarkets (I vaguely remember seeing it at Giant, though I am not sure if it is very easily found like disposables which can be found in all NTUC / Cold Storage / Sheng Siong), or stores like Kiddy Palace.

But I got my from the US also lah... Cos I am very anti-Piegeon now (I know Pigeon liners are quite commonly available, not sure abt other brands like Tolly Joy)...and it's so easy to shop online... Just click click click, and it gets delivered to my hse.

Liner U can get from supermarkets (I vaguely remember seeing it at Giant, though I am not sure if it is very easily found like disposables which can be found in all NTUC / Cold Storage / Sheng Siong), or stores like Kiddy Palace.

But I got my from the US also lah... Cos I am very anti-Piegeon now (I know Pigeon liners are quite commonly available, not sure abt other brands like Tolly Joy)...and it's so easy to shop online... Just click click click, and it gets delivered to my hse.

oh cause i nv use amazon before... dunno user friendly or not leh

oh cause i nv use amazon before... dunno user friendly or not leh
The only pain is that u need to make sure that the dimensions do not exceed the specifications if you are kiam like me . only want items that qualify for free shipping.... but of course u can approach them for help if the dimensions do not exceed the specs by too much lah..

e.g. the specs cannot exceed 18 x 14 x 8, and I had something that was something like y x z x 8.8 (y < 18 and z < 14).

o dear... any swelling? 西瓜霜?

yesterday abit of swelling, on the right side of my face down to neck ....
now better liao ...

i see..

liners any where also have... . good quality ones are annakku and tollyjoy... these 2 i like alot...

yesterday abit of swelling, on the right side of my face down to neck ....
now better liao ...

liners any where also have... . good quality ones are annakku and tollyjoy... these 2 i like alot...

hey may I know the no of pcs and cost of tollyjoy and annaku liners?

Gotta try lor. I know some mummies eventually say heck it, just stick to disposables.

But.. .I don't want to be running to the NTUC every so often (Near my place but it's still a hassle!!!) and neither do I really want to have 1 big carton of disposables sitting in my bomb shelter :confused:

To keep ur sanity, perhaps try clothe diapering for a part of the day..and disposables for the remainder (esp at night!)

when i had #1 only... i use total cloth diapers. coz only had 1 baby.... until he is 3 yr old.. so save me alot of $$$$

when i had #2... i use cloth diapers in the morning only...

now #3... hack care liao... i dun even have enough time to keep my sanity liao.. i dun care abt cloth diapers liao ... hahaha

when i had #1 only... i use total cloth diapers. coz only had 1 baby.... until he is 3 yr old.. so save me alot of $$$$

when i had #2... i use cloth diapers in the morning only...

now #3... hack care liao... i dun even have enough time to keep my sanity liao.. i dun care abt cloth diapers liao ... hahaha
Total cloth diapers! Salute!

hey may I know the no of pcs and cost of tollyjoy and annaku liners?

actually, if u see around, alot ppl selling off liners coz they regret using cloth diapers... or too bz... or left overs.. u can go grab those cheap cheap

usually 1 box with post around $6 only sometimes some ppl sell only $4 self collect etc... ... or during dept stores offer.... i think tollyjoy 2box = $12 during sales? annakku is slightly more expensive

i will try look for annakku brand first, else tollyjoy...

1box can use quite long coz can wash and reuse if no poo...

dun get pigeon... not lasting and not big piece enough (at least not big enough for my chubby boy butt haha )

Total cloth diapers! Salute!

For #1 only.... LOL eveyrthing very on... coz save $$ and i got time to wash.. coz only 1 baby at that time...

i bought 1 small pack of disposables only for long outgoing usage.. each size i can only finish half of it only then my son out grown liao....

really save alot of $$ on diapers .... and no need stock up during sales...

For #1 only.... LOL eveyrthing very on... coz save $$ and i got time to wash.. coz only 1 baby at that time...

i bought 1 small pack of disposables only for long outgoing usage.. each size i can only finish half of it only then my son out grown liao....

really save alot of $$ on diapers .... and no need stock up during sales...

wash in washing machine or hand wash?

please dont employ a confinement lady by the name of AH CHOO. She is absolutely horrible. first day arrive she pass us the receipts of her taxi ride from custom woodlands to my place. She is from MELAKA. Anyway thats fine.

She told me she only given 21 days pass to be in Singapore.! so i ask her how? She ask us to apply work permit which would be another $200+. on top of S$2800.

She is not a big fan of Breastfeeding too. When i started breastfeeding with difficulty, it doesnt help her being there encouraging to bottled feed!

She nearly cut the unbilical cord off with a scissors and her reply was 'always its done like that'. Luckily we consulted our mother and advised us NEVER to cut off the remaining thread of umbilical cord. Let it drop off! Because once its infected after you cut , baby might get very sick!

She doesnt clean and wash for baby bottles. She uses tap water to rinse it off remaining milk and we later found out about.

Please Please dont contact or employ her.
+60 16 359 8443. You might regret it.

actually, if u see around, alot ppl selling off liners coz they regret using cloth diapers... or too bz... or left overs.. u can go grab those cheap cheap

usually 1 box with post around $6 only sometimes some ppl sell only $4 self collect etc... ... or during dept stores offer.... i think tollyjoy 2box = $12 during sales? annakku is slightly more expensive

dun get pigeon... not lasting and not big piece enough (at least not big enough for my chubby boy butt haha )
Ok, are those liners flushable? I am not sure if those flushable ones are washable (Noob, never seen / feel b4 either). My mom did tell me the liners are washable

Hey u may wish to get ur tooth checked. The pain may be due to a decayed tooth?

Xicloudix, toothpain might be because of swelling in the gums. I read smwhere pregnancy makes ur gums very sensitive..

So must take care not to eat food that poke the gums too much. And must floss and brush often. But now i lazy to brush. Smtimes my right side the back gums throbbing like nobodys business. Try my best to ignore it esp after i check and like cannot see any peculiar 'happenings'

Morning mummies... I am having problem sleeping. Baby been moving a lot especially during my sleeping hours, can't sleep well throughout the night and still need to go to work :( not sure if baby moving throughout the whole night is normal?
Think it's normal..because we are still, probably feel more of baby's movements? Jiayou!

haha and I am very anti-pigeon now after they kiam kanna don't wanna give me samples but they gave someone here sample (cant rem who but I think the sample also KNS one)

Back