(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

morning ladies.

I am 17 weeks now, started to feel a bit of movement.
Can check with you guys what kind of feeling is that?

I felt flickering, like somebody using fingers and flick on my tummy, very fast for a very short time.

I heard from friends, medela is still the brand to go. Phillips one not good to use.
the reason for sharing that is because some mummies are afraid they dun have enuff supply so not keen to spend to much on Medala ...so this philips hand pump is the best testing equipment cos it is cheap :D
of course i know medela is good i have one :p and it serves me and my sister well :p

morning ladies.

I am 17 weeks now, started to feel a bit of movement.
Can check with you guys what kind of feeling is that?

I felt flickering, like somebody using fingers and flick on my tummy, very fast for a very short time.
butterfly flutter lor ...yah now they are the size of bell pepper so cannot expect those big kick ...

good morning... wah... this weekend everyone so active!

Oh yes, baby ZED is all over the papers and FB...

so sad... in my 15th weeks for for 3rd time preggy, I cant feel my baby yet... getting quite paranoid at times... sigh!

so sad... in my 15th weeks for for 3rd time preggy, I cant feel my baby yet... getting quite paranoid at times... sigh!

Good morning ladies! Monday blues!

@ecym Same here! I'm 16+4 now but nothing yet, n my next Gynae visit is still 2 longgggg weeks away, getting paranoid too!

and the joke ... father surname is Lee ... his name is Zed ...so = sound like Lee Zed = lizard ..
poor kid

poor kid... I never link that up.

Parents sometimes also quite funny with names, my friend mum wanted to call her Annie, and her surname was How. she nearly become Any How.....

My hub surname is Pang, I got a hard time thinking of names to.... 冯衣服? 冯裤子?haha

Parents sometimes also quite funny with names, my friend mum wanted to call her Annie, and her surname was How. she nearly become Any How.....

My hub surname is Pang, I got a hard time thinking of names to.... 冯衣服? 冯裤子?haha

Will you all look for a feng shui master to get a suitable name for your baby? I have heard that some master use computer programme to generate name (sucks - like "tee kum tee kum")

wah... jialak, no puking over weekend... last weigh 61.4kg increased 700g over 4 days! a tad too much i think!

Will you all look for a feng shui master to get a suitable name for your baby? I have heard that some master use computer programme to generate name (sucks - like "tee kum tee kum")
I think not tee kum la, just like the computer software they use will give standardize names...

I did the name calculation for my no1... most likely will do for no 2.... but because my children middle name is fixed what I do is I find a few nice sounding names to go along with the middle name and ask the fsm to check if it is ok...

I don't know yet, we are not very into Feng Shui. See how it goes whether the elders will comment anything about asking us to go for fengshui calculation.

lolz ... this any how joke has been going on in my family for long cos my hubby surname is HOW lolz
oh really? oops... I did not realise that...haha
i never link them it is those readers comment on ST FBthen i realised
i read on one forum got one MASTER did that lolz ... and pple complained lolz
by right the master need to calculate kid ba zhi ..and parent ba zhi and come out with names suitable for kid ..normally they will give a few combi so up to parent to choose lor ...but this dun come cheap for a reputable / recognised master lah

Hmmm for me I haven't decide if my boy will have a Chinese name, but most probably la, since we definitely want him to learn Chinese in school. Just trying to figure out we should give him a Chinese name with no surname (cos I dunno how to translate my hubby's surname), or use my surname. If we are going to give him a Chinese name, then we will definitely go to a feng shui master, cos I'm in sales so I'm quite pantang. :D

lolz ... this any how joke has been going on in my family for long cos my hubby surname is HOW lolz

i never link them it is those readers comment on ST FBthen i realised

i read on one forum got one MASTER did that lolz ... and pple complained lolz
by right the master need to calculate kid ba zhi ..and parent ba zhi and come out with names suitable for kid ..normally they will give a few combi so up to parent to choose lor ...but this dun come cheap for a reputable / recognised master lah

ya that should be the right way, else a computer generated name seems a bit meaningless without the "good fortune" which what feng shui is meant to bring bah..

Morning mummies! I'm on leave today too :) 10 more days to my 20 week scan!! Feeling nervous abt it..Btw does your EDD change every visit? Mine seems to be brought fwd every visit..I think I might be having a Dec baby!

Hmmm for me I haven't decide if my boy will have a Chinese name, but most probably la, since we definitely want him to learn Chinese in school. Just trying to figure out we should give him a Chinese name with no surname (cos I dunno how to translate my hubby's surname), or use my surname. If we are going to give him a Chinese name, then we will definitely go to a feng shui master, cos I'm in sales so I'm quite pantang. :D
what my biz associate did is ... the chinese name is the middle name ... and they find some chinese expert to come up with a sound like surname in chinese cos daddy is not chinese

Good morning mummies... you all are so active over the weekend.. i didnt check because i tot nobody really go forum during weekends lol :D
Am at work now zzzz... but one thing good is that there are less people on the train today..

@GetawayJunkie .. cant wait for our yoga lesson today :)

I heard from friends, medela is still the brand to go. Phillips one not good to use.

Actually different pump work for diff mummies.. although medela is still the trusted (but expensive) brand to go to..

and the joke ... father surname is Lee ... his name is Zed ...so = sound like Lee Zed = lizard ..
poor kid

Lol! But Zed is kinda the Christian name right.. will still have Chinese name.. so it should be Zed Lee XX.. not so bad la..

talking about Bazi and stuff like that.

I had a colleague whom had to go for C-sect, she quite into fengshui and bazi, purposely choose a timing and date which the 骨重 is the heaviest for her child. Another friend say if the kid is not meant to be born at that time, you force the kid to accept that timing, he will have a tough time coz it is not his original birth time.

I view all this as a pinch of salt. just listen, don't really follow.

Morning mummies! I'm on leave today too :) 10 more days to my 20 week scan!! Feeling nervous abt it..Btw does your EDD change every visit? Mine seems to be brought fwd every visit..I think I might be having a Dec baby!
yes mine EDD changed 3 times already lolz ..but gynae said use the 12th wks scan as brenchmark... if the baby length showed it is an earlier EDD it only means your BB is a tall BB

What's your hubby surname? My friend who married a Japanese just gave her son a Chinese name with her surname.. the boy also have a Kranji name.. which follows the father surname..

Good morning mummies... you all are so active over the weekend.. i didnt check because i tot nobody really go forum during weekends lol :D
Am at work now zzzz... but one thing good is that there are less people on the train today..

@GetawayJunkie .. cant wait for our yoga lesson today :)

Actually different pump work for diff mummies.. although medela is still the trusted (but expensive) brand to go to..

Lol! But Zed is kinda the Christian name right.. will still have Chinese name.. so it should be Zed Lee XX.. not so bad la..
wrong lah it is friday night active not weekend lolz

yah zed is christian name gotmeaning one but i forget ...well knowning the golden couple they always hide information so it properly take a while for the chinese name to come out

what my biz associate did is ... the chinese name is the middle name ... and they find some chinese expert to come up with a sound like surname in chinese cos daddy is not chinese

That's also a possibility.

Alternatively, since my hubby's surname is 2 syllables, maybe I can just make that my beanie's Chinese name. Hmmm. Ok, anyway still got time... don't think so far ahead first, pass the detailed scan first. *nervous*

yes mine EDD changed 3 times already lolz ..but gynae said use the 12th wks scan as brenchmark... if the baby length showed it is an earlier EDD it only means your BB is a tall BB
Oh! My gynae also say use the 12 week scan as EDD from now..so from 9 Jan it changed to 7 Jan and now 3 Jan! Wonder what it will be during the 20 week scan! Both hubs and I are not that tall..I am abt 1.63m and he is abt 1.65m so doubt baby will be that tall!

talking about Bazi and stuff like that.

I had a colleague whom had to go for C-sect, she quite into fengshui and bazi, purposely choose a timing and date which the 骨重 is the heaviest for her child. Another friend say if the kid is not meant to be born at that time, you force the kid to accept that timing, he will have a tough time coz it is not his original birth time.
I view all this as a pinch of salt. just listen, don't really follow.

for a believer ...choosing date and time si fro the good of the child...which parent want to do harm to the child ..
for a unbeliever..that is what they will say ..will it really be tough for the kid ...only the parent know ... ... and if you let my boss heard that he will say ..pple are asking demon to choose the child's time and date lolz ...

Wah so fast 20 week scan.. mine is like in early Sept.. one more mth away! Actually for my #1 i just use the LMP date.. so far i only had 1 scan (EDD less 2 days from LMP) plus the oscar scan... cant wait for my next gynae visit on Thurs!

What's your hubby surname? My friend who married a Japanese just gave her son a Chinese name with her surname.. the boy also have a Kranji name.. which follows the father surname..

His surname is Crippen. So maybe can call beanie Kai Peng (凯鹏)or some variation of that.

Oh! My gynae also say use the 12 week scan as EDD from now..so from 9 Jan it changed to 7 Jan and now 3 Jan! Wonder what it will be during the 20 week scan! Both hubs and I are not that tall..I am abt 1.63m and he is abt 1.65m so doubt baby will be that tall!
mine change from 15th to 12th to 11th ...

well you never know...scully bb is taller than daddy adn mummy :p

His surname is Crippen. So maybe can call beanie Kai Peng (凯鹏)or some variation of that.
Crippen... pple will use pen as the surname aka PENG :p

for a believer ...choosing date and time si fro the good of the child...which parent want to do harm to the child ..
for a unbeliever..that is what they will say ..will it really be tough for the kid ...only the parent know ... ... and if you let my boss heard that he will say ..pple are asking demon to choose the child's time and date lolz ...

haha, ur boss very funny. True la.. I always take it with a pinch of salt coz which parent don't want good for the child.

I going for an early scan next week which is 18 weeks due to my complication. the great thing is that my doc will be scanning me, the down thing is the scanning machine not as sharp as the nuh fetal care clinic one. hahah

Then I am going for second detail scan at 22 weeks (I think) haha

@yingzz, see you later!! I didn't expect to be on off today, otherwise would have organized to go yoga another day since I plan to go from work. Oh well, doesn't matter. :) I PM you my number...

@yingzz, see you later!! I didn't expect to be on off today, otherwise would have organized to go yoga another day since I plan to go from work. Oh well, doesn't matter. :) I PM you my number...

Lol me the other way round.. didnt expect to be at work today as initially got gynae checkup plus son's MMR jab.. then all cancelled cos gynae went on leave.. and son is down with slight flu & cough so postponing his jab.. Cya later! Should we be eating some light dinner before yoga?

I have small bulge only.. alsl 15 weeks ... ppl tot its fats..

Only when i m bloated / very full then.i will look pregnant

Me too! I was wearing a jumper the other day... Grandma commented that there is bulge. Mil said I always have a bulge anyway... Tsk

Haha morning mummies!having off in lieu as well,
Still in bed though!

Have a good day at work

I'm so envious! Haha. So in the end r u still going with NUH class? I woke up 15 mins earlier today to go pay but my puppy was sick this morning, don't want to eat don't want to poo, think he also Monday blues, so in the end we stayed back to sayang him abit. I'm abit nua abt this class now, horrible. Tomorrow is my last day to pay I think.

Phew baby ok but Dr couldn't find reason why bleeding. Mayb placenta growing too slow for uterus.

Thanks all. I was so upset n nervous just now wanted to shout out

Glad to hear that you are ok.. hope you dont have to work today.. your Dr is Paul Tseng right? He is on leave this few days..

Back