(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hip expanding Not butt the amt of meat still same . I wonder those c sect and natural the hip got big diff or not

Hip expanding Not butt the amt of meat still same . I wonder those c sect and natural the hip got big diff or not

No, no diff.. I c section one le.. My hip got 3size up...

I don't know. @amberosw is watching it.
Those with starhub tv, now can watch all the channels till sun I think

I think she watch from online.. I can't find.. Watch running man now.. Influence by u, I'm eating tortilla chips w salsa dip...

No, no diff.. I c section one le.. My hip got 3size up...

I think she watch from online.. I can't find.. Watch running man now.. Influence by u, I'm eating tortilla chips w salsa dip...

Yummy!
I am contemplating whether to take my obimin lol!
Doc say I must take cause got slight anemic

But everytime after I take I feel like puking.
Probably just take and go to bed hahaha. But I am not tired yet leh.
Watching dark knight on hbo now
I am watching speed on fox movies too Lolz

But maybe take it with one of your favourite drink them maybe won't puke leh

How to lose the hip size? My ah ma, my mum all big bum.. I wasn't that big before, but now OMG! Almost like them le...

Hip size cannot lose.. My pelvic is also expanding with each pregnancy. My family has big bum genes too. Think i cannot escape fate. Lol

Psycho my dh to share w

Wahahahah I am eating it now. Psycho my dh to share with me and he suggested cooking two packet. I wonder who's preg-.-

Hahaha.. My hubby too. He always put on weight when i get preggy. Because when my craving comes, he whacks double portions and eats more than me. Lol! My hubby will say cook three packets!! :p

Now i am craving for supper. Told hubby to buy on his way home later! :D

Hmm I from L to XxL really 3 size leh oh shit !!! But I blame in tummy cos it is still big and not hip hehe

Somehow i feel it's better to look bah bah aka meaty than to be bones and skin. Heehee.. Don't worry about size or weight. 健康就好!

I like it too !!
But sugar level too high for me to drink sob

Can make your own? So it's less sweet. Of course cannot drink often too. Now every time i drink a sweet drink, you come to my mind, because you always remind us about GD. Hahaha

Can make your own? So it's less sweet. Of course cannot drink often too. Now every time i drink a sweet drink, you come to my mind, because you always remind us about GD. Hahaha

Lolz to make a cup must buy the rose syrup and evaporate milk leh Lolz might as well dun drink

I remind cos I on borderline before and know the troublesome mah .. Must prick every meal before and after meal damn sianz leh

I haven reach the stage must have hehe ... Of course if must have I will add water and just have a sip or 2 niah :p not whole cup ;)
Ya, I just spoken to a mum, she is due next month, and for no reason she got diabetic about 1-2 month back.. Actually no suspicion, she only gain 9kg, not fat but bb oversize.. Normal bb at that week should be around 1.3kg, but hers 1.8kg.. So gynae suspect, and really after testing is diabetic.. Now she controlling her diet, no white rice too..

Ya, I just spoken to a mum, she is due next month, and for no reason she got diabetic about 1-2 month back.. Actually no suspicion, she only gain 9kg, not fat but bb oversize.. Normal bb at that week should be around 1.3kg, but hers 1.8kg.. So gynae suspect, and really after testing is diabetic.. Now she controlling her diet, no white rice too..

Wah no white rice.
I am a 饭桶. If cannot eat white rice I sure sad de

Wah no white rice.
I am a 饭桶. If cannot eat white rice I sure sad de
Today mark exactly one week since I last poo le.. How? Really bad constipation!! Jia lat..
rub your tummy?
Or try to drink water on empty stomach in the morning before u brush teeth

Drink yakault? Prune juice? Sweet Potato? Prunes? More Wholemeal stuff? Yoghurt?

I'm a regular for constipation even not pregnant, I can drink half a bottle of concentrated prune juice, never add water also don't work for me... Those u mention all don't work... Haiz..
But tomorrow going to buy fybogel and prune juice, double attack see if works or not...

I'm a regular for constipation even not pregnant, I can drink half a bottle of concentrated prune juice, never add water also don't work for me... Those u mention all don't work... Haiz..
But tomorrow going to buy fybogel and prune juice, double attack see if works or not...

Aiyo! Poor thing. It's very xin ku to not be able to poo regularly. If it's chronic then yea, it's more tricky. Not just about the diet already. Hopefully you can 顺顺利利 tomorrow!

Just had half cup nissin cup noodles and half cup blueberry cereal with milk. Satisfied.. The kids all KO-ed the moment daddy got home. I should sleep too. Goodnight mummies! :)

Sob sob... U all touches my wound...
I was 45kg before pregnant w my 1st, then gain till almost 60kg.. After birth, lost till 52kg.
2nd pregnancy, gain till 63kg... After birth, back to 54kg...
Cannot go back to pregnancy weight again... U all may think I'm silly, I still keep some of XS clothes that I wore, hoping one day I can wear again... Lol
At least u lost weight... what I gain was stuck with me....

Won't laugh cos I can only look at my rom cheongsam and haiz Lolz

You used to be stewardess har ?

And I like your marble floor !!
I kept alot of clothes too end up all threw away when i had #2coz thats when i realised i am.not going to slim down again...

But those #2 clothes i still keep.. hope can wear after i deliver

How to lose the hip size? My ah ma, my mum all big bum.. I wasn't that big before, but now OMG! Almost like them le...
There is a hip binder .. go google.. i was wondering those useful or not. .. but hip big is coz our bone at hip expand..

So i was thinking.. is it good to "forc3" the bone back ?? Later bone loose ?? Taobao has alot of these binder

Do you all remember (if same generation) our home economics text book in sec school mentioning about not sewing or cutting while preggy? The second reaction I got fr my ma just now was if I watched the plumber fix our toilet this two days.
I sew n cut when i had #2 also...

Sometimes cannot be too pantang.. when we keep thinking abt it it might really happen lor...

For eg...
I have a friend... she is Buddhist while her hubby Christian.

So her hubby not pantang n he move the bed around during her pregnancy. ..

She was So pantang n quarrel with him. End up baby come out with crooked leg had to be on metal to twist back his leg.

Both of them nearly divorce. . They keep quarrel non stop blaming each other...

I been drinking green apple with Yakult from those fruit stalls... and everyday I eat 1 red apple, not sure help for you or not if you don't mind trying.

I feel you..just two days unable to poo I already feel terrible. Finally managed to do so this morning..try kiwi fruit..It usually helps me..

Back