Phew baby ok but Dr couldn't find reason why bleeding. Mayb placenta growing too slow for uterus.

Thanks all. I was so upset n nervous just now wanted to shout out

Phew that is good news . Baby is ok

Btw may I suggest something .. Check with you gynae next visit. One of my nov mummies group her placenta is position in front of uterus not back and when bb kick it will hit the placenta and she will bleed . Check is your placenta infront or back . That can be one of the bleeding reason

Dun know leh haha..

When i had #1 pre pregnancy 56 after confinement 62++..

#2 pre pregnancy 62 + after confinement 72.

N my hubby say after this i will be 80 +++ heavier than him zzzzzzzzz

Perharps stress so keep eating.. i nv bf.. n i feel very hungry looking after kids so i keep eating ....

If really hit 80 plus i will kill myself lol... die die muz lose weight.. coz i not tall.. so consider overweight liao...

Wah our weight profile so similar Lolz

Phew baby ok but Dr couldn't find reason why bleeding. Mayb placenta growing too slow for uterus.

Thanks all. I was so upset n nervous just now wanted to shout out

Phew that's great news that bb is ok. Have a good rest n just take things easy for now.

Dun know leh haha..

When i had #1 pre pregnancy 56 after confinement 62++..

#2 pre pregnancy 62 + after confinement 72.

N my hubby say after this i will be 80 +++ heavier than him zzzzzzzzz

Perharps stress so keep eating.. i nv bf.. n i feel very hungry looking after kids so i keep eating ....

If really hit 80 plus i will kill myself lol... die die muz lose weight.. coz i not tall.. so consider overweight liao...

I'm the same! Nv lose my #1 preg weight gain. Oh no.... If this time round another 10kg, I really can die! My hubby v skinny. I already feel like a giant beside him!

Lolz same my 1st preg weight still with me Lolz .. So I already foresee where I will end Lolz Heng my hubby equally fat :p but still I will try to lose lah ...

Dont u feel when we r fat our butt are heavier ? Hehe i always feel this way n keep telling myself to lose weight but end up i keep gaining

Sob sob... U all touches my wound...
I was 45kg before pregnant w my 1st, then gain till almost 60kg.. After birth, lost till 52kg.
2nd pregnancy, gain till 63kg... After birth, back to 54kg...
Cannot go back to pregnancy weight again... U all may think I'm silly, I still keep some of XS clothes that I wore, hoping one day I can wear again... Lol

Sob sob... U all touches my wound...
I was 45kg before pregnant w my 1st, then gain till almost 60kg.. After birth, lost till 52kg.
2nd pregnancy, gain till 63kg... After birth, back to 54kg...
Cannot go back to pregnancy weight again... U all may think I'm silly, I still keep some of XS clothes that I wore, hoping one day I can wear again... Lol

I also kept some but I think cannot squeeze inside anymore. I nearly tore my cheongsam when I tried .. Like 6 months after pregnancy.

Same here, I try on my kebaya... On top barely can breathe, the dress cannot zip at all... Wah piang

Show u all the pic...cannot laugh ya, actually inside skirt is not zip... Lol

371.2 KB · Views: 183
    360.9 KB · Views: 184
Same here, I try on my kebaya... On top barely can breathe, the dress cannot zip at all... Wah piang

Show u all the pic...cannot laugh ya, actually inside skirt is not zip... Lol
Won't laugh cos I can only look at my rom cheongsam and haiz Lolz

You used to be stewardess har ?

And I like your marble floor !!

I cannot sleep now. Maybe all the drama. My kids crying seeing blood, my helper holding my tummy just now, so funny

@winnielove korean instant noodles nice! I had some a few days ago... But not healthy...

Ya, that's 10yrs ago... 岁月不留人。sianz...
Oh that's my mum house..retro hor... Lol
Ok lah still can see the hour glass figure leh

Last time our parent all can afford marble flooring and now all I can afford is homogenous tiles lol

I cannot sleep now. Maybe all the drama. My kids crying seeing blood, my helper holding my tummy just now, so funny

@winnielove korean instant noodles nice! I had some a few days ago... But not healthy...
Try to get some rest .. That earlier incident has passed .. Let it be history dun think too much and lose sleep over it

Huh? The kids saw the bleeding .. Are they ok now ? Guess your kids and maid all got freak out

Do you all remember (if same generation) our home economics text book in sec school mentioning about not sewing or cutting while preggy? The second reaction I got fr my ma just now was if I watched the plumber fix our toilet this two days.

Ok lah still can see the hour glass figure leh

Last time our parent all can afford marble flooring and now all I can afford is homogenous tiles lol

Thats the wonder of SQ kebaya... no figure also will make u w figure... u really think those SQ girls out there got real nice figure? lol
Ya, true.. Everything so ex now.. I always joke w my parents, how come our ah gong ah ma never buy landed properties last time...

Do you all remember (if same generation) our home economics text book in sec school mentioning about not sewing or cutting while preggy? The second reaction I got fr my ma just now was if I watched the plumber fix our toilet this two days.
Huh? Home economic where got teach abt pregnancy one I only heard old folk tales cannot cut or sew on bed will got clipped lip niah

Well our mummies generation very good in linking old folk tales one .. Listen with pinch of salt lor

Btw did you drink Liang stuff these few days

Sewing and cutting on the bed is not allowed.
Very hard not to use the scissor at all leh.
Oh ya I quite pantang one although I am not very old.

My dh wanted to paint the toilet pipes but I scare will cause birthmark on my bb.
So I told him do it after I give birth.

Thats the wonder of SQ kebaya... no figure also will make u w figure... u really think those SQ girls out there got real nice figure? lol
Ya, true.. Everything so ex now.. I always joke w my parents, how come our ah gong ah ma never buy landed properties last time...
I still teased my mom why she din buy landed Lolz cos that time she really can afford full payment one Lolz then she will say if she buy who pay all your eduction who pay all the properties tax Etx Lolz

Sewing and cutting on the bed is not allowed.
Very hard not to use the scissor at all leh.
Oh ya I quite pantang one although I am not very old.

My dh wanted to paint the toilet pipes but I scare will cause birthmark on my bb.
So I told him do it after I give birth.

Ya, play safe... My HB always say, just bear for 9months... Don't get regret if things happen.. It will be a lifetime..

Lol.. Cos he know 1packet sharing w u, don't know put which corner of his stomach...

Lol! He's eating more than me lo.
He ate nasi lemak just now While i only had popiah and chicken porridge.
He came back and had cookies and cheezels. Nv offer me also tsk tsk

Lol! He's eating more than me lo.
He ate nasi lemak just now While i only had popiah and chicken porridge.
He came back and had cookies and cheezels. Nv offer me also tsk tsk

He never offer u is good, don't want to cause u harm..

That's what I am worried. My hip also expanding Liao compare to before ):

Hip I really don't know how le... Sometimes console ourselves, I blame on my mum... Lol