(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I did it at 11w5d. Dr was busy last week so only collected results today. Cox no calls means good news. So I just chill wait till see dr then collect. I'm 14w5d today.

Wahhh I salute your patience and faith! I was calling the clinic daily after going to Oscar to see if results arrived and when it finally arrive I requested them to scan the report to me. :D

Wahhh I salute your patience and faith! I was calling the clinic daily after going to Oscar to see if results arrived and when it finally arrive I requested them to scan the report to me. :D
Haha I did called once after they postponed my appt. They told me if no news mean good news so I more an xin.

I more worried abt beanie inside me. Hahaa cannot see. Cannot feel. Happy to have appt pushed fwd for the detailed scan :)

Nope. They didn't do a scan. Just use Doppler to check heartbeat. I will know in 4 weeks time when I do my detailed scan at 18weeks

Doing early cox I'm high risk. So they wanna monitor closely :)

Wah.. So good.. 2 more weeks can see bb le... I still have 3 weeks plus more lo...

I love it how my MIL gives me so many breastfeeding tips, when she herself didn't breastfeed for more than 1 month for her 3 children!! She keeps saying how the kid will be smarter if breastfeed longer. I mean I wanted to chiong breastfeeding already before she even knew I was pregnant. Now I just want to tell her to shut up >. <

I love it how my MIL gives me so many breastfeeding tips, when she herself didn't breastfeed for more than 1 month for her 3 children!! She keeps saying how the kid will be smarter if breastfeed longer. I mean I wanted to chiong breastfeeding already before she even knew I was pregnant. Now I just want to tell her to shut up >. <

Actually I feel it's a good thing that ur mil support the same decision as u.. Rather then she keeps telling u bf not good etc and demoralize u..

So I'll be glad if my mil or mom support bf...

Haha. U all not long liao. I need to wait for 6wks then can c Beanie. Now still got another 2wks wait. Tis then torturing.... Lol...

Alamak how envy I see u ladies counting down to detail scan cos most of u 2-3 weeks ahead of me... I m always the last few..

You girls' tummy showing already? Mine still very small leh. The aunties at my workplace says my tummy very small and I'm already 16 weeks! Makes me so sad...

Alamak how envy I see u ladies counting down to detail scan cos most of u 2-3 weeks ahead of me... I m always the last few..

My 16 days is countdown to next gynae scan, detailed scan is end July, wait until neck long long lol I'm always last few too cos edd 30 Nov haha.

You girls' tummy showing already? Mine still very small leh. The aunties at my workplace says my tummy very small and I'm already 16 weeks! Makes me so sad...

Mine already big before preg so if I nv say I'm preg even till like 5 months also cannot tell

Saw tsb my tcm today, she said I seem to lose weight but she still stand up to see my tummy n said OK. Then she said from my pulse she feels likely a boy she guess. My dh disappointed n kp asking me cfm or not I say she guess likely boy lor... our main objective is bb healthy not boy or gal ok...
Then mentioned my Oscar result low risk but number borderline , she said everything OK from measurements if we want to feel more rest assured then go do harmony test.. she said she got patient bb neck measurement was do thick then she knew got prob n after harmony test cfm it's high risk but she said this usually are those family history w ds or Mediterranean dun know wat...
She kp asking me dun work, I said cannot lah need to pay bills lor..

Not yet... 14+w but still not showing, only mum & hubby who see my bare belly say got a bit bulge but that's cos they already know mah...

I also need to wait another 2wks for my nxt scan.. and also to knw my oscar results.. so anxious to see how is my baby doing.. i also did not gain any weight.. but my gynae said so long baby is growing well... i really cant wait for my nxt scan! a 4wk wait It's too long.....

Hey mummies.. do you all hv piercing pain at hip bone? I got to endure with this pain at my left inner hip bone with every step i walk or every movement.. it's an agony.. is it something i shud be worry of?

i can see for myself that my tummy is getting bigger, but nobody else can see yet (14 weeks now). and now i can't button up my pants anymore.. :(

hahaha. mine is beginning nov lei. 5th nov EDD. sure will be 1 of the earliest.

now in wk17 D6. tomolo officially in Wk 18 le.
now mine can be seen lor. becoz manage to get seats on mrt. but still depends on wat clothing i wear. not all able to c very clearly.

Dolly,
so long bb healthy, mummy lose or gain weight also ok. but muz take care n try to eat more.

My 16 days is countdown to next gynae scan, detailed scan is end July, wait until neck long long lol I'm always last few too cos edd 30 Nov haha.

i m not much different with you ... edd 27 Nov..
My 1st gal born at 30 Nov.. hubby said .. if can .. make it on the same day.. haha
but i know it's impossible, my gynae is very kiasi type...

Mummies, my CL requests me to place deposit $200 first as she has other client asking her for Nov confinement. is $200 is the normal rate for deposit? thks :)

Isn't it great that she supports breast feeding? Mine was supportive but will kinda drops hints here and there why my son was so lean compared to my formula-fed nephew who is 4 months older and suggested changing to formula. Now that my supply has dried up and he's on formula, he's still lean. LOL!

I also need to wait another 2wks for my nxt scan.. and also to knw my oscar results.. so anxious to see how is my baby doing.. i also did not gain any weight.. but my gynae said so long baby is growing well... i really cant wait for my nxt scan! a 4wk wait It's too long.....

Hey mummies.. do you all hv piercing pain at hip bone? I got to endure with this pain at my left inner hip bone with every step i walk or every movement.. it's an agony.. is it something i shud be worry of?

Try stretches to relieve the pain?

I had Piriformis syndrome and I always find myself sitting on tennis balls meant for play for my dogs. Lol!

Anyone bought stuff from Mothercare sale? I got the basics like maternity pads and underwear, breast pads, swaddle cloths, etc. Still ongoing

Anyone bought stuff from Mothercare sale? I got the basics like maternity pads and underwear, breast pads, swaddle cloths, etc. Still ongoing

Can just use those normal pads for heavy flow. I bought the 35cm heavy flow pad previously.
I also bought disposable underwear I wear for my confinement.
Breast pads unless u absolutely wanna breast feed. How about nipple cream? Stretch mark reduction cream??

Can just use those normal pads for heavy flow. I bought the 35cm heavy flow pad previously.
I also bought disposable underwear I wear for my confinement.
Breast pads unless u absolutely wanna breast feed. How about nipple cream? Stretch mark reduction cream??

Ooh not yet...good tips, thanks!

so bad news.. MIL maybe need to go for Operations.. haiz..
but still need to check again for another two weeks..
Doc said .. tumor on her neck.. almost fainted..

omg so ex!!!
My colleague had her confinement there. It's a big bungalow with many different rooms at different prices. One confinement lady per mother. She said there's one room with jacuzzi that cost $12k. Her room is rather big, is a queen sized bed with toilet. Her husband can stay with her. Her package is around $8k.. Super ex! But she prefer confinement at Punggol because she don't need to worry for house work and buying for groceries. She can rest peacefully.

My colleague had her confinement there. It's a big bungalow with many different rooms at different prices. One confinement lady per mother. She said there's one room with jacuzzi that cost $12k. Her room is rather big, is a queen sized bed with toilet. Her husband can stay with her. Her package is around $8k.. Super ex! But she prefer confinement at Punggol because she don't need to worry for house work and buying for groceries. She can rest peacefully.

Sounds really fang bian but very exp! more exp than delivery in normal circumstances...

Hm.. just query, does anyone's boob size vary? dunno issit me but wonder if it is normal to have the size vary from day to day..

Hi all, anyone in their 16-17 weeks and can feel the baby kicking already? I read that it should just be flutters..but I'm feeling thumps and when I place my palm on my belly I can also feel it. Not a lot, maybe 5-6 times at night when I'm lying down..

Also I have a huge bump but it's not where the baby is (I think)! It starts from my stomach down to 2 inches below my belly button..might be fats instead???

Hi all, anyone in their 16-17 weeks and can feel the baby kicking already? I read that it should just be flutters..but I'm feeling thumps and when I place my palm on my belly I can also feel it. Not a lot, maybe 5-6 times at night when I'm lying down..

Also I have a huge bump but it's not where the baby is (I think)! It starts from my stomach down to 2 inches below my belly button..might be fats instead???
hi I'm in mids of wk16-17....im not sure if baby kicking? I can only feel inside some thumps at random timings. I will try to concentrate n see if I can feel some more. Most of d times it is juz blood pumping thru but thr r times I know for sure it is not blood pumping...as for ur bump, it is possible for it to b fats bcos I initially had fats split into 2 - belly button is d centre line. But I can see my bottom belly growing bigger n firmer n tats whr d baby is. D fats above d belly button is definitely juz fats n slowly as d baby grow, all d fats will combine to one big belly....

Ur fren the 8k bungalow confinement got include massage not ? If have actually ok leh .. Breakdown :

$2.8k confinement lady
$600 massage lady
$2k for ingredients and herbs

Total $5.4 k .. So with electricity , laundry, cleaning all this like ok hor .. Some more husband can stay ..

But the picture look like haunted chalet leh don look luxurious enuf for the price

Back