(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

No I stay on my own but then my house is very small no place for CL to stay .. Initial plan is I stay over her house she take care of me n baby for a month .. But I really wan to find a new solution .. My heart sank after talking to her .

U staying in 1 room flat or just rental 1 room? If u staying urself then can get CL to sleep in the living room lo..

Wah.. But total cost is not cheap leh... Just rental then still have to pay CL and foods herbs all these.. Smelly smelly add up also $6-7k leh...
Normally short term is this kind of pricing . Maybe if you rent 2 bedroom or studio will be cheaper ? Just call and check ? Have kitchen and nicely done up . Depends on the location as well . If hougang area maybe cheaper ..

No choice . At times some money have to spend in order not to create post natal depression etc ?

I stay in 3 room but because we initially didn't plan for kids we convert one room to office and the kitchen is damn small open concept .. My master room is whole platform and cosy for only us .. Then I paiseh to let ppl stay living room with my dog ..

I stay in 3 room but because we initially didn't plan for kids we convert one room to office and the kitchen is damn small open concept .. My master room is whole platform and cosy for only us .. Then I paiseh to let ppl stay living room with my dog ..

Den maybe u wanna arrange the office and make a small space for CL.. I would think this is a better solution rather then rather apartment for a month..

If no choice then have to be that way .. But the office is really damn small n squeeze and a lot of things I very headache how to shift .. I tot of shifting the stuff out to living room but then it's gonna be messy n hazardous for my toddler .. Hai ..

If no choice then have to be that way .. But the office is really damn small n squeeze and a lot of things I very headache how to shift .. I tot of shifting the stuff out to living room but then it's gonna be messy n hazardous for my toddler .. Hai ..

U have a toddler at home?

Ya.. Maybe u can shift those seldom use things to ur mom place first lo... Or like Babypom say rent a storage... Cheaper option...

Yup my son is 2.5 yr old .. Aiya stupid hdb la I apply bto n sale of balance so long for bigger house but no luck so far..

Our office stuff is used very often . We work from home.

Yup my son is 2.5 yr old .. Aiya stupid hdb la I apply bto n sale of balance so long for bigger house but no luck so far..

Oh... Cuz u got a flat Liao quote difficult to get la..

I first timer I applied for 13 times before I got my bto leh.. Lol... So ke lian lo...

Get ur 2 y.o to stay with ur in laws??? I don't think sleeping in the living room is bad la... My CL slept in the kitchen before fOr her previous assignment before mine...

Hi Nov mummies, congrats to all of u! nice to meet all the nov mummies!
im new to this forum and like to learn and share as im a first time mum! ill also be due in nov, EDD shd be 2 Nov.

Are you all going to have a babymoon before the 3rd trimester starts? my gynae discourage us from travelling, in a dilemma whether to travel or not at the moment...

I think as long as the pregnancy is stable travelling shld be ok and no carrying heavy things. I travel for work so I try to pack light...

baby moon is good because after baby is born normally no travel for the next 6 - 8 months I think

I dunwan any of my in law help Liao I very gek sim le .. Anyway today I confide to my mum n sister they so nice .. I feel so touched .. My sis say she will take leave to look after her own baby so My mom can have more time to take care of me n baby and my mom say don worry jus go her house we will see how it goes .

I dunwan any of my in law help Liao I very gek sim le .. Anyway today I confide to my mum n sister they so nice .. I feel so touched .. My sis say she will take leave to look after her own baby so My mom can have more time to take care of me n baby and my mom say don worry jus go her house we will see how it goes .

Chill chill~ I think our own family is still the best :D

Ya... They can sort out a way de..

My mil that time I nv even ask her to do confinement for me and she out of no where say she won't/can't do confinement for me.. I was like -_-''' I also nb ask u to do, even if u offer I also don't want lo...

Pooopi ur mil very ass also .. She keep quiet still nvm , go kaypo say can't help show how selfish she is lor :( her son baby leh carry his surname leh. My one is I very gek sim cos double std ... She is very attentive to sil .. I tot for that one month I will be priority but then I was wrong .. I rather she told me she can't do it than promise le then plan shitty plans

Pooopi ur mil very ass also .. She keep quiet still nvm , go kaypo say can't help show how selfish she is lor :( her son baby leh carry his surname leh. My one is I very gek sim cos double std ... She is very attentive to sil .. I tot for that one month I will be priority but then I was wrong .. I rather she told me she can't do it than promise le then plan shitty plans

Ya la... I also stunt.

But nvm la.. Not staying together now so ok.. Own daughter is daughter but other pple daughter is grass..

I guess don really have an usual party .. Jus that who u prefer and who volunteer ? I prefer my mom of cos confirm more comfy since she alrdy raise me up for so long she knows me and loves me more .. Well my mil was unhappy I did not let her do confinement for me for my first child and go to my mum instead then this time I let her do she not interested alrdy .. Oh well ..

I guess don really have an usual party .. Jus that who u prefer and who volunteer ? I prefer my mom of cos confirm more comfy since she alrdy raise me up for so long she knows me and loves me more .. Well my mil was unhappy I did not let her do confinement for me for my first child and go to my mum instead then this time I let her do she not interested alrdy .. Oh well ..

Oh well... Maybe when baby is out mil will sing a diff song... Lol!

Lol dunwan la .. I got backbone.. Lol! If I have a girl she will regret hehehe.. She has been salivating for a girl baby .. My husband brother is having 2 sons my first child is a son too ..Now they always ask what's my bb gender .. Hoping that I have a girl.

I guess u should see how long it has been used .. If u can change the contact parts to new ones I think still ok .. For me I feel abit eww if it's been used for very long , if jus tried a few times I can accept :) my logic is breast pump is like a bra .. I don't mind take the last piece even though ppl have tried fitting on .. But I won't wear ppls old bra hehe..

I would suggest rent a pump first to see if they work for you. Some pple are more suitable for certain brands than some.

Lol dunwan la .. I got backbone.. Lol! If I have a girl she will regret hehehe.. She has been salivating for a girl baby .. My husband brother is having 2 sons my first child is a son too ..Now they always ask what's my bb gender .. Hoping that I have a girl.

Lol! I like your spirit! How long more till u know it's a gal? My in laws side also praying hard it's a gal too. Coz it's all boys there! 3 sons and 2 grandsons!

sorry no offence genuine question here - I thought confinement is usually done by mother instead of mother in law? Thats what I thought

Mine will be done by both my mum & mil & I'm doing away with cl.

Slapurface, I feel so sad when I read your post. Especially cos it's double stds... It's like that one sometimes with mil, for me is my in-laws are kind folks but even like that they also have bias, just that the preference is over me to their other dil. My mil going do confinement for me but she didn't do for my sil (their dil). But I also got stress, you hoping for gal I'm hoping for boy! Cos they already got a granddaughter they very dote on, if second also gal then I keep thinking my daughter will not get so much grandparents attention... haha I think myself only la, not proven yet...

If you want to rent a place for one month, I know my sil rented one for her parents to stay while they come Singapore for her confinement (Yes my mil din do confinement for her & she got to ask her parents hire cl from PRC & come here one month to do for her) & price is reasonable.

If not can always store your things at storage places (rates are ok & dun need cramp up your mum's place).

I think as long as the pregnancy is stable travelling shld be ok and no carrying heavy things. I travel for work so I try to pack light...

baby moon is good because after baby is born normally no travel for the next 6 - 8 months I think

hi Divineparadise, yeah i think
Check yr email instead?
oops... think i have to trouble you to add another email addr instead. : [email protected]

my live acc has been inactive for quite awhile.

Thanks!

I only started to buy maternity clothes for myself cos my size hard to find in sg. baby stuff not yet I really dont know where to start. also still dont see bump so dont feel its real even though 13 weeks plus liao

ImageUploadedByForum1401604905.120745.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1401604919.586075.jpg

Managed to get these preloved at an nominal amt of 100bucks from a kind neighbour. Everything used less than half a year. Also I got steriliser during the Philips carnival.

Looking at more preloved stuff since baby stuff can't used for very long. Anyone has more lobangs? Rem to share :)

Someone is selling me medela freestyle breast pump for $600 brand new. It's from UK so no warranty though. Should I get it?

Last edited:

Back