(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Maybe I will still be itchy hand go call clinic and ask.. Had been having hard time keeping food down recently... I get bloated and gassy so easily. As long as I eat... Had been craving for refreshing stuff! Especially fruits.. Crave for mango, orange juice.. Nowadays grape..

But keeping all in moderation.. All high in sugar..

Actually my gynae also abit confused with my EDD.. But I have confidence in him cos he was the one who deliver me back then in TMC. Haha! Hope all mummies will pass this 1st trimester smoothly!!!' We will all deliver healthy baby this yr!

Hmm I don't know abt that myth. But I will definitely not catch it even when I was not pregnant. I quit horror movies since sadako. Lol. It left such a deep impression on me that I gave up any ghost stories totally. Unless the romantic kind lol.

itz not as scary as Jap ghost movies. This is the ang mo version of The Eye, starring Jessica Alba.... I like Jessica Alba, so... nah, not that scary... This is like my 3rd time catching it. Ch 5 cheapo, keep broadcasting old movies...

Hmm I don't know abt that myth. But I will definitely not catch it even when I was not pregnant. I quit horror movies since sadako. Lol. It left such a deep impression on me that I gave up any ghost stories totally. Unless the romantic kind lol.
true! sadako is a real success! the movie encapsulates all the impt factors in a scary movie, the chills, suspense,tension... Kudos to the jap on that

Lol ya sloshy. Damn the ring. Lol. When I was watching it at the cinema I thought it was dumb etc. Not scary at all. But when I got home there was an after effect. For a few mths. Cox I also went to camp and weird things happened and all. Lol so yeah I was very affected after that movie. No more scary shows! To think I used to read ghost stories when I was younger before I slp. Now cannot Liao. Heart is weak hahaha

Lol ya sloshy. Damn the ring. Lol. When I was watching it at the cinema I thought it was dumb etc. Not scary at all. But when I got home there was an after effect. For a few mths. Cox I also went to camp and weird things happened and all. Lol so yeah I was very affected after that movie. No more scary shows! To think I used to read ghost stories when I was younger before I slp. Now cannot Liao. Heart is weak hahaha

we are still young la (me buay paiseh...)!!!! :p if u old, den I cham liao lor... hahahhaha!!!!!

Ahhaha ya we are all young hot mama!

images

Hi ladies... I would like to ask if anyone having problem with ur hubby snoring so loudly and can't be controlled at all? And fits affecting ur slp?

I had been facing this problem and it somehow sour the Rs a bit..

Ever since preggy i became a light sleeper and the snoring sound just irritates me so much plus my hub snore really loud. No matter how he changes position... Leveling up his pillow.. Nth works and my temper is just so out of control cos my slp is just not enough and I get extreme tired in the day..

I'm lucky tat I'm working for my dad but sad to say after 1st trimester ends I will have to go back to work.. But with this lack of slp I dun think I can get up for work or even work well?

Had been advising hub to go see a doc as I read online it might be something to do with his health.. But he dun wish to listen...

I just feel so upset now... Cos I'm cabbing home on my own cos I cannot take it alrdy... Feels guilty cos my mil got so worried when she see me leaving her place so early in the morning! :'(

Can see at 13weeks le.. But Gyane just keep quiet de.. Some Gyane will kpo see la.. Can see see if not den about 15 weeks also can see le.. If bb corporates la...

U not going for ur Oscar?

Went last week already..hehe.. I posted the pic of my scan on the fb group. Wanted to post here but lazy to strike off my personal details.. yeah my gfs who have boys told me can see as early as 12 weeks so I was thinking most probably girl already..

my bb also 5plus in terms of length.. don't worry for those who think bb are small as still early, can eat durian,avocado and beef etc to fatten bb up de.. my #1 was bout 3.5 during birth.

Hi ladies... I would like to ask if anyone having problem with ur hubby snoring so loudly and can't be controlled at all? And fits affecting ur slp?

Ever since preggy i became a light sleeper and the snoring sound just irritates me so much plus my hub snore really loud. No matter how he changes position... Leveling up his pillow.. Nth works and my temper is just so out of control cos my slp is just not enough and I get extreme tired in the day..

I'm lucky tat I'm working for my dad but sad to say after 1st trimester ends I will have to go back to work.. But with this lack of slp I dun think I can get up for work or even work well?

Had been advising hub to go see a doc as I read online it might be something to do with his health.. But he dun wish to listen...

I just feel so upset now... Cos I'm cabbing home on my own cos I cannot take it alrdy... Feels guilty cos my mil got so worried when she see me leaving her place so early in the morning! :'(
Ya actually good to.ask ur hub go see doc. My hub has the same.prob. recently he went to ENT. Doc said that his airway is narrow suggest him to go for a sleep test. Cos he sometime snore so loud & tends to choke in sleep.which is quite dangerous.

My cousin is a nurse with ent doctor . She herself did a nose surgery to reduce sinus, sleeping problems. Make sure ur husband bought the super medisave insurance + rider , cos if he truly has airway problem , the doc rec a surgery , he can claim fully on insurance . My cousin in law also did her nose at that cousin clinic I thjnk claim 10 over k for insurance ., and most impt , solved the problem. Have u tried the breathe right anti snore sticker ? Last time I use on my hubby I thjnk got abit help

Wah I can fully feel u. I m an extremely light sleeper n my hub snores too.. Though his snore is sometimes still considered soft n bearable by most pple but to me, I can't fall asleep or even can be woken up by it. Pple say will get used to it but until now I still can't. And yes, also after preggy, we get even more intolerant right? So, we bought a foldable mattress. Whenever I cannot tahan, I will get him to sleep in next room. Poor thing. I always pity him whenever I hv to shoo him to the other room. It's like 不是你死就是我亡!

Hahaha ya lor .. Dunno why leh I never knew got snore problems when we dating but after married like he put his guards down like that. Previously I slp better at the sofa .. If I cannot tahan I go sofa slp when I get all drowsy I faster come back to bed .. If sometimes I pekcek I will pinch his nose , or cover one nostril .. Once I kick him then he kena shock very poorthing .. So that's why I started the sofa thingy cos like not really his fault la

Hahaha ya lor .. Dunno why leh I never knew got snore problems when we dating but after married like he put his guards down like that. Previously I slp better at the sofa .. If I cannot tahan I go sofa slp when I get all drowsy I faster come back to bed .. If sometimes I pekcek I will pinch his nose , or cover one nostril .. Once I kick him then he kena shock very poorthing .. So that's why I started the sofa thingy cos like not really his fault la
Ya, I used to go sleep at the sofa too but with the traffic noise I oso can't sleep...and we bought so many kinds of pillows..anti snore, memory foam, hard, soft, etc, all maybe work a few weeks then back to snoring again. Like no permanent solution. And I dun think his is serious enuf to go for surgery though. Just hv to live with it....

Btw is it common for us to get pins n needles easily now? I notice these few days I keep having pins n needles while sleeping n it woke me up abit.

Ok but if no solution no harm checking lor.. I trying to persuade my husband to go see what's causing that snoring and sinus .. :) u can slp with ear plugs ?

U have to practise keeping calm and selective hearing Liao ! Soon u will be pekcek to his snore + sensitive to baby cries + not enough sleep + wake up to breastfeed if u r breast feeding ...

Ok but if no solution no harm checking lor.. I trying to persuade my husband to go see what's causing that snoring and sinus .. :) u can slp with ear plugs ?

U have to practise keeping calm and selective hearing Liao ! Soon u will be pekcek to his snore + sensitive to baby cries + not enough sleep + wake up to breastfeed if u r breast feeding ...
I can't sleep with plugs cos can't turn to side, will press on the plugs.
Since bb n hub so noisy, they both can sleep tog in next room , wahaha!

I'm same as you!!! Totally quit watching horror show after "the ring" cos it's just too horrifying!! Lol....

I had been trying to talk to my hub about it. He got the insurance cos he civil servant he has to buy it..

I told him go see a doc and check what is really wrong.. He choke as well! I get worried whenever I hear him choke.. I used to make use of his snoring to go to bed... But now?? Sigh..I feel very bad cos whenever he snore too loud I will kick him smack him..

Wake him up and tell him off.. My gynae always ask me if I didn't slp well the night before I see him.. Cos my blood pressure not stable.. And he kept telling me a preggy not enough slp is no good..

Esp. When still in first trimester.. My mum still say I cruel to make my hub slp in living room.. So end up I slp in living room instead..

I told my hub can do full claim.. His insurance got cover.. As long get treatment or surgery.. Even all his consultation cost can be claim. Then end up both also tired..

Shall get the hub to slp with bb next time.. They will produce noise to each other see how my hub tahan. Maybe bb will smack him with the tiny hands and legs.. Lol!

My hub snores too. But I guess I'm one of those who can get used to it. Lucky h doesn't snore every night. Only some nights when insomnia then I get frustrated. Else I'm quite used to the sound. Lol can slp soundly when I hear him snore.

Not much pins and needles yet. Just waking up almost nightly to visit the loo.

my gynae told me during my week 9 visit that the edd is sorta ''fixed'' already. Of coz give or take a week frm the given edd date.

so mostly for first timer, will it be late or early frm the edd date? any comments frm mummies who are having their no 2 or more?

My #1 came out 3 days earlier than EDD.

I mean there such cases where petite mom will give birth to big baby la.. But chances are not high, it's rare...

I'm only 44kg ht at 163cm was rather thin but when wanna give birth time was 62kg.
My gynae scan my boy 3.3kg b4 induce but he end up at 3.6kg, head abit big haha.
With forcep and vacuum he is out and of course with epidural but my vaginal wound very painful after tat.
To my gynae based on my size, he is considered big for me but I'm glad I did it ya.
Hope second one will be by natural too...

Renmeen wow! ur bladder power very strong! can tahan so long! Respect!

used to have good strong bladder control before preggy, Now, like once full, must go liao... esp those nites pee... sigh..

haha. I do have strong control even after preggy. Usually I immediately go to loo if at home but can tahan if I'm out. I didn't drink a lot at d clinic either, juz enough to get d bladder full so I was ok. I didn't walk around n sat at d seat d whole waiting time. I still don't wake up to go to loo at night unless I'm awake suddenly in d middle of d night due to nightmare or need to get dh ready to send off to work. If not go in d morning lor. I think d bladder prob will strike me wen baby get bigger.

hi all. Amazing I slept a lot today. Only woke up at 2pm in d afternoon. My mom was like, u go out for half a day n sleep for 2 days is it? Haha didn't know I was tat tired tho. Now I'm so full of energy n feeling fresh. No sickly feeling for today either :D

For edd n actual delivery, my gynae says u need to give a month time....meaning d edd is calculated to full 40weeks. But u can give birth anytime between 36-40weeks. So need to b ready b4 tat....very seldom for birth at 36weeks or as late as full 40 weeks. usually cervix will open by 37 or 38 week n u will need to give birth anytime since in Singapore d gynae will try to induce once ur cervix is open.

I am at mothercare harbourfront today to look see but no buying... all the cots are so big! I think its for ang mo market is it? where else sells small cots?

Yeah pooooopi!! Thanks for writing in. It's fixed. Now I can see all the replies clearly.

So tired. Today was up early for work event at 8am. I reached home 1230 and slp all the way till now.

Enjoy the rest of the Sunday ladies!
May is a super fast mth to pass since there are 2 PH!

Hello all nov 2014 mummies! I'm the midst off my week 11-week 12 now.. This is my 2nd child and my edd will be on 19th nov.. Do we have a Nov 14 Mummies fb group? If not, I'll set up 1.. Easier to chat and post group buys there..

Hello all nov 2014 mummies! I'm the midst off my week 11-week 12 now.. This is my 2nd child and my edd will be on 19th nov.. Do we have a Nov 14 Mummies fb group? If not, I'll set up 1.. Easier to chat and post group buys there..
Hi and congrats. There is a fb group but u need to wait for admin to add u. Some of us are not in the grp. Some chat here and at fb too :)

Ahh.. Okok.. Thanks hopeful mum! Congrats to you too! No wonder I see pretty long posts here! Coz we have a fb group for my 1st one.. Easier to chat.. Hello hello admin! Can add me to fb group? My email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot! Btw I'm 29 this year and will be taking the harmony test.. Anyone taking harmony as well? I took the Oscar test when I'm having my 1st and I don't like the waiting time..

Ahh.. Okok.. Thanks hopeful mum! Congrats to you too! No wonder I see pretty long posts here! Coz we have a fb group for my 1st one.. Easier to chat.. Hello hello admin! Can add me to fb group? My email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot! Btw I'm 29 this year and will be taking the harmony test.. Anyone taking harmony as well? I took the Oscar test when I'm having my 1st and I don't like the waiting time..
hihi. i already invited u to the grp. check ur email.

Baby's 12 weeks this week, and i thought i hv started to feel movements in my tummy. For #1, i only felt baby's kicks at abt 20odd weeks. But this time round, i'm pretty sure i felt some strong movements, in fact it felt like baby was kicking me. And it happened for 2 consecutive days, twice each time. Anyone else felt anything yet?

Baby's 12 weeks this week, and i thought i hv started to feel movements in my tummy. For #1, i only felt baby's kicks at abt 20odd weeks. But this time round, i'm pretty sure i felt some strong movements, in fact it felt like baby was kicking me. And it happened for 2 consecutive days, twice each time. Anyone else felt anything yet?

Hmm.. I'm 12w7d today.. At times I also felt like baby kicking but I thk it's just gas popping.. Haha... The feeling is really very similar to bb kicking..

My #1 came out 3 days earlier than EDD.

I got induced 1 day after edd... My boy don want to come out but it's too heavy for me Liao,

Usually get ready stuff by 37 weeks just incase early delivery.
Hmm.. About cordlife.. Initially I also wanna store up.. But I read an article, saying if u r storing the cord blood from the child's own use then it's useless.

Meaning to say, if u r storing #1 cord blood just in case #1 can use and if touchwood he really need to use, doesn't it makes sense that the stem cells store inside the #1 cord blood also got genetic problem? Like if #1 needs stem cells to treat leukemia, so #1 own core blood de stem cells also got problem Liao. Not suitable for his/her own use.

Unless, u store #1 cord blood and #2 needs to use it. Then different story. Cord blood from #1 is good to use if #1 is healthy.

In short if u only plan to have 1 child there's no use to store the cord blood. Cause if he or she really needs to use the stem cells for treatment then most likely the stem cells from the cord blood also gt problem de Liao.

We will most probably donate out. Of cuz touch wood if my child needs to use core blood for treatment, he or she cannot use back his or her one but in either way most likely he or she also cannot use back his or her own cord blood lo but he or she can use those from the public storage to search for the compatible one.

I heard if I nv donate u can't use the public storage of cord blood if u need it. Not sure tho. Need to double check it.

Oh then I think I go ask cordlife bout it again.

Got slight line of red blood in the discharge... I guess hve to start Duphaston again, Bo bian.
Still thinking so many days okie should be alright Liao. :(
Tml I going to gynae to check appt suppose Thursday but not free tat day.
Hope everything will be okie.

Today feel super hot, bth!
How is everyone today??

My first one I think also 20odd weeks feel movement, now only 10 weeks plus still early.
Wondering y first trimester like so slow..... Maybe cos I not working & bed is my best friend. :(

Back