(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

haha. I do have strong control even after preggy. Usually I immediately go to loo if at home but can tahan if I'm out. I didn't drink a lot at d clinic either, juz enough to get d bladder full so I was ok. I didn't walk around n sat at d seat d whole waiting time. I still don't wake up to go to loo at night unless I'm awake suddenly in d middle of d night due to nightmare or need to get dh ready to send off to work. If not go in d morning lor. I think d bladder prob will strike me wen baby get bigger.

When u reach 30 plus week u will feel machiam bladder nv empty one Loh,
I wake up wanting to pee but only a few drop Loh. Like 3 or 2 times in the night.

Got slight line of red blood in the discharge... I guess hve to start Duphaston again, Bo bian.
Still thinking so many days okie should be alright Liao. :(
Tml I going to gynae to check appt suppose Thursday but not free tat day.
Hope everything will be okie.

Today feel super hot, bth!
How is everyone today??

I succumb and drank chilled coke earlier on!

Hello all nov 2014 mummies! I'm the midst off my week 11-week 12 now.. This is my 2nd child and my edd will be on 19th nov.. Do we have a Nov 14 Mummies fb group? If not, I'll set up 1.. Easier to chat and post group buys there..

what is group buys?

Got slight line of red blood in the discharge... I guess hve to start Duphaston again, Bo bian.
Still thinking so many days okie should be alright Liao. :(
Tml I going to gynae to check appt suppose Thursday but not free tat day.
Hope everything will be okie.

Today feel super hot, bth!
How is everyone today??

Yes! its super hot! I went out for breakfast and I see so many pple ordered sugarcane with lime and I was salivating for 1 nice refreshing cup!!!!!

and iced cold coke!!!!! oh no, pls dun tempt me, ah duck!

Haha I can't believe it. My appetite is coming back. And I have been drink cold drinks daily. Keke had mango juice today. And I had cold soba!!!! Yummy to max!

Everyday is super hot haha I always escape the hottest time 12-2 by taking nap with my daughter in air con room.

We donated our daughter's cord blood to public cord bank but it didn't get accepted. There are many stringent tests which will be perform before they store it. It is not true if you never donate, you can't use it if your offspring ever need. Those with any query can always call the Singapore cord bank to ask, their nurses are very friendly and helpful.

I'm feeling extreme gassy today... I had been taking cold drink as well.. Haha.. It's tooooo hot ! I can't stand a single heat when I'm out now...

I kept having sharp pain.. The gas is running everywhere in the intestine.. :'(

Hi everyone! Im new here and my edd is 25 nov. Gg for oscar on 16th may at 9am. Any idea if i need to take full day off for it?

Haha I can't believe it. My appetite is coming back. And I have been drink cold drinks daily. Keke had mango juice today. And I had cold soba!!!! Yummy to max!

So Shiok .. I am more jiat liat. ... Now I can't eat anything during morning and night. I'm so dry up as plain water I also very Xin ku. The one and only drink is homemade Ice lemon tea (those Kopi Tiam type ).. I can drink up up 3 cups a day !!

My first one I think also 20odd weeks feel movement, now only 10 weeks plus still early.
Wondering y first trimester like so slow..... Maybe cos I not working & bed is my best friend. :(

Snowy.. I think bed faster !!! Working more slow... I was bed resting for a week and I feel like what so fast.. Getting back to work really suck..

My Highest record at NuH is 9am appt and we only get go off at about 1 plus.. My oscar scanning the nurse ask me to prepare for long waiting too..

Snowy.. I think bed faster !!! Working more slow... I was bed resting for a week and I feel like what so fast.. Getting back to work really suck..

I thk hoh.. When u really need to bed rest from 14weeks onwards to 37weeks u won't feel bed is faster.. Really.. If u r really on bed rest kind, strict bed rest, u can't do anything except to lie on bed all day. Only to shower and toilet. Even meals also on bed.

Some bed rest in hospital kind even go toilet or shower also cannot de... Everything on the bed, pee and poo and eat and everything all on bed.. It's not fun at all really... Not to mention long hours of lying on bed will make ur body ache etc.. Time pass faster if u r occupied with something like work.. Trust me, it's really not fun not easy to pass time.. Lol..

I thk hoh.. When u really need to bed rest from 14weeks onwards to 37weeks u won't feel bed is faster.. Really.. If u r really on bed rest kind, strict bed rest, u can't do anything except to lie on bed all day. Only to shower and toilet. Even meals also on bed.

Some bed rest in hospital kind even go toilet or shower also cannot de... Everything on the bed, pee and poo and eat and everything all on bed.. It's not fun at all really... Not to mention long hours of lying on bed will make ur body ache etc.. Time pass faster if u r occupied with something like work.. Trust me, it's really not fun not easy to pass time.. Lol..
True.. I was on bedrest the day after good Friday in hospital for 5d4n. For the first 2 days everything to b done in bed, pee or poo w bedpan.. time really pass so slow n I can't slp well too. Nurse was constantly in n out of my room checking pressure /temp then ask me any bleeding wanna check my pad. Then medication at different hours.. my goodness the only time I get to rest w/o disturbance was from 10pm -6am then they start coming in again.. I even asked my brother to help bring a bolester for me so tat I can slp better at night ……

I like to sleep a lot and super lazy.. Hahahaha. Wen I have #1, I feel my time very fast..sleep eat sleep eat watch tv.. Lol..

Now.. Having to wake up so early to work so Sian.. My min like hour.. Always wanna fall asleep... And I realized I very on the dot ever since I'm pregnant.. I just don't want to think so much..

am I thinking too far ahead now by making a list of things to buy? its my #1. My hubby thinks we shouldn't even think cos pantang

its ok to think n plan... I too look at certain online sites on what and where to buy and comparing brands on certain items.. I even go read wat pple pack for their hospital bag! :eek: this is also my No. 1.

But I dun make an actual list yet, mainly pantang... nor do I go make any actual buys. but I go click for 1 free sample. Just 1 and I felt so guilty already...:confused:

I guess I m kindda cheapo plus the excitement sometimes a bit overwhelming, so I just click for that 1 free sample. and its a newborn diapers. I told my hubs on the phone the other nite and he was like 'wtf did u go do that for? wah lau! tot u say no baby stuffs till much much later on?!" and follow by his naggin like he wanna get some baby stuffs while he's overseas and I scolded him for even thinking of doing that now.... ha!

am I thinking too far ahead now by making a list of things to buy? its my #1. My hubby thinks we shouldn't even think cos pantang

I will start getting after 3 months.z Cuz certain stuff buy online cheaper.. Can slowly compare price between local or oversea also.. And buy bit by bit won't feel the impact of spending too much $$$. Lol..
My no1, I nv buy anything and keep thinking not so fast.. Went for check up, for dilated 2cm Liao. So my hubby got to last min shopping on behalf.. Missed the good time of choosing for my baby..

True.. I was on bedrest the day after good Friday in hospital for 5d4n. For the first 2 days everything to b done in bed, pee or poo w bedpan.. time really pass so slow n I can't slp well too. Nurse was constantly in n out of my room checking pressure /temp then ask me any bleeding wanna check my pad. Then medication at different hours.. my goodness the only time I get to rest w/o disturbance was from 10pm -6am then they start coming in again.. I even asked my brother to help bring a bolester for me so tat I can slp better at night ……

Wah.. Very xian.. That one.. The nurse keep coming in to take bp...

And the nurses hand is super freezing cold.. Lol.. When change shift they will come in and intro u the next shift pple that is going to take over.. So cute..

I like to sleep a lot and super lazy.. Hahahaha. Wen I have #1, I feel my time very fast..sleep eat sleep eat watch tv.. Lol..

Now.. Having to wake up so early to work so Sian.. My min like hour.. Always wanna fall asleep... And I realized I very on the dot ever since I'm pregnant.. I just don't want to think so much..

Haha.. Cuz u don't need to bed rest... U sleep and eat but u can move around as and when u like.. But when really on strict bed rest u won't be able to adjust to it.,

Esp urs is twins.. Higher chance for pre term labour and if that happens most likely u will have do all the stuff on bed Liao.. So u better bed rest more and don't walk too much to prevent preterm labour.

It's up to individual la.. For me I won't be getting anything till I'm 34/35weeks... That is consider the safe week for me.. So that's when I will start buying things..

I guess I m kindda cheapo plus the excitement sometimes a bit overwhelming, so I just click for that 1 free sample. and its a newborn diapers. I told my hubs on the phone the other nite and he was like 'wtf did u go do that for? wah lau! tot u say no baby stuffs till much much later on?!" and follow by his naggin like he wanna get some baby stuffs while he's overseas and I scolded him for even thinking of doing that now.... ha!

Haha.. I sign up the FBI card inside got lots of freebies.. Then have mamy poko de nb diapers x2. I couldn't wait to put them on my baby's butt...

Haha.. Cuz u don't need to bed rest... U sleep and eat but u can move around as and when u like.. But when really on strict bed rest u won't be able to adjust to it.,

Esp urs is twins.. Higher chance for pre term labour and if that happens most likely u will have do all the stuff on bed Liao.. So u better bed rest more and don't walk too much to prevent preterm labour.

I hope I can ah. But work.. Hai.. That the negative about working.. It hard to really go on leave earlier...

Haha.. I sign up the FBI card inside got lots of freebies.. Then have mamy poko de nb diapers x2. I couldn't wait to put them on my baby's butt...

watz FBI card?

my lousy theory is if its freebies, then it doesn't count wat... my hubs say my excuse sound damn pathetic. He say u do then not pantang, i do then pantang la....

watz FBI card?

my lousy theory is if its freebies, then it doesn't count wat... my hubs say my excuse sound damn pathetic. He say u do then not pantang, i do then pantang la....

Tmc de first born incentive card... They will give u a big full of goodies.. And books, guide to breastfeeding, pregnancy and child care..

Haha.. It's hard to resist not to start buying things for bb.. But I REN!!!!!! Cuz I really pandang this time..

Maybe just buy bb stuffs ard 32 weeks. Cos some ppl.reali deliver early like 34weeks onwards. So better prepare before hand.

I will start to see look look. Compare prices. Until after oscar scan if okay then we will go to some baby hypermart to see see. Once enter into 2nd trim I will start putting a list. See buy overseas better or what. Then come any mummy fair can whack. Keke. Hubby so cute been looking and watching reviews with me for strollers. Haha cox his bro jus bought one for his baby due in July.

Wah just now go h&m the baby clothes so ex loh. Think I will buy from amazon.

I will start to see look look. Compare prices. Until after oscar scan if okay then we will go to some baby hypermart to see see. Once enter into 2nd trim I will start putting a list. See buy overseas better or what. Then come any mummy fair can whack. Keke. Hubby so cute been looking and watching reviews with me for strollers. Haha cox his bro jus bought one for his baby due in July.

For #1, I bought abit of clothes,mittens and booties only as lotsa stuffs passed down from sil..so I guess I saved a lot.. you can try this wholesale shop at bugis near the temple.. very cheap.

I will be travelling and going to KL in 2 weeks I heard Mothercare in KL is cheaper? Honestly baby stuff is expensive!! so any savings is good. but I will just 11 weeks then I think I will have to just go there and see cannot buy

if go oscar, normally no MC. unless ur gynae told u can take mc fr him/her when u go oscar scan.

the hospital or clinic dun issue MC.

Oscar scan is fast. but it depends on the crowd. but if you have appt. shld b very fast.

tat day i went, took less than 1 hr. I went to TMC.

anyone did oscar at Thomson Novena? I heard it is more expensive but no need to wait long.

Also how do we sign up for FBI? Is it tied to the hospital that we want to deliver?

I stay in sengkang .. My hubby queue and curse queue and curse .. He keeps saying why our gvt never protect us . It's a sinking ship bla bla... We saw some maids queuing we tot is for Singaporeans employers sekali when they left it's their Indian employers that take over . Like so good hor , come here work can get maid can buy condo .. Hai ,.. They are really hardworking la .. Jus too bad our gvt never protect the homegrown kids ..

Gosh which Sch is this?? So popular?

Back