(2013/04) April 2013

Waaaaaa! our thread is alive again after lunch!

I just had wanton mee, super big portion, but super bad choice! lol.

ggchua, *pats* let's all endureeeeeee together ok? I really wanna go home sooooo badly. But looking at the list of stuffs I've gotta complete, I think better not
sad.gif

lee, pmed you
happy.gif

shirelle: i took morning half today! hahahaa... vomited last night today sure half dead. complaint to my single friends bout how xin ku i felt yet they still tell me mind over body. be more positive. its not that i dont wanna be positive but its really killing me!
sad.gif

really hope everything will be fine by 12 weeks. i scare i'm one of the unfortunate ones
sad.gif

oricule:
my 1st one is boy (26 mths now). hoping for girl this round.
happy.gif

Lee:
already pmed u my email. pls add me into the fb group. thanks!

Hmm... Funny coz I also read that it might be due to lack of nutrients, but I've been taking prenatal, folic, calcium tablets, tyroid med all on time. Been on a food binge too..

Chelz: same, my ms seem alive only at night!

Lee: can also add me?

First time im actually active in forum. Lol... Used to be vvv lazy

Yvaine: so near! Hopefully can get the exact date from gynae!
happy.gif

First preg I had a Csect. Not sure if I can have a full term natural birth this time round. Never experienced labor pains nor contractions. Hopefully can try natural if possible.

Dear all: I have added everyone who have PMed me except
- piyo piyo
- oricule
- daphasy
- Mareikebb
I cant find you all on fb. Please enable search function so that I can add you.

For the rest, please ack friend's request so that I can add you to the group.

Wow.. I m back.. Busy with work today.. I feel my ms get worse. I cannot stand the smell of perfume even shampoo or shower foam.. I eat fish soup today.. But now very xin gu, maybe drink too much..

Some of the mummies may have go through the 1st trimester soon, but i am still struggling.. 7 weeks now only.. I still got 5-6 weeks to go.. OMG!

Apple: I'm also in 7weeks now... When ur edd? Mine est 27april. Have u seen gynae? Im so waiting for Monday to come by!

ggchua, vomit twice since mon is good leh! today alone i vomit 4 times already! i just went cold storage to buy this mineral water called San Pellegrino.. it seems to work for me.. no longer feeling nausea after that.

sam, LOL! i was just trying to make myself feel better that the 10 times worst morning sickness now could be due to a different gender. so make myself believe that enduring is for a better thing that is going to happen... #1 is a boy and boy are a lil mischievous to handle.. so if #2 also boy i will be crying.

chelz, hope we both get what we wished for.
happy.gif

applegal, same as you. i am only in 7 weeks now i think... still a long way to go.. need more power!

lee, just enabled search via my email. can u try again? many thanks!

oricule: but now each time after i vomit, my gastric will hurt for days
sad.gif
last time still okay.. the vomit is okay, its the gastric pain that kills...

is it too early for us to get maternity panty? i think my butt is growing

ggchua,
I have already started wearing maternity clothes since my old clothes can't fit anymore. Now its probably a good time for us to get better-fitting bras and panties...

It's going 4pm and I am hungry... Had a McDouble and Corn cup for lunch le, so fast hungry already zzzz
sad.gif

How, feel like eating maggie mee again..

turuko: My gynae say only confirm edd when he see baby heartbeat, but he do tell me based on my scan, edd should be 29th Apr. My next appt is monday too.

oricule: Now i already feel damm tiring, last time my no 1, vommiting till a lot, but not as tired as now. I think becos of the age, must admit that i am old already.

Chelz: I am Feb 2010 mummy

ggchua, same here. i had a very very very bad gastric cramps episode in aug when i was about 4 weeks. couldnt even stand up but i struggled to the nearest clinic... the doctor still can asked me am i sure if it's gastric pains and not contractions. ;p when i just found out i am preg, i had superb cravings for spicy food. the gastric was caused by having kimchi soup twice in 3 days... the gastric pains last for 4 days too.. i was taking Gaviscon.. it is good. try it.

when most of us on the fb group already we chat there? lol! that one will auto update and refresh whenever new posts.. this forum is ley chey.. i have to see my emails to know there is new posts else i have to press refresh many times. hahaha

seems like the secret group is something new and very fun! after taking the San Pellegrino Sparkling water, i am energetic and excited now!!

oricule: my gynae prescribe me gaviscon.. but to me it didnt really help much. you must avoid spicy food! i tried to eat as light as possible now.. i read from some other forum that allswell water chestnut helps to relieve MS..

Oricule,
The sparkling water good? I was abit scared of drinking gassy drinks scared it makes me even more nausea...I have been surviving on Pocari Sweat..

Apple,
I have been craving for and eating super fattening, spicy and unhealthy food..guess my baby really likes junk food like his/her mommy.
sad.gif

Haha, i also cant find the group..

Rachal: I wanna spicy, but when i puke very xin gu. Haha. So i dun dare to try laska for lunch.

Hi mummies!
Haven had time to post at all but have been sliently reading.
Hope everyone is doing good!
Chat with you girls on the Fb group. I think its easier there!

Lee - ive pmed you too! Thanks!

i post the pic of the sparkling water to FB group already.. it's not very gassy.. and tastes mild. there is 500ml, 750ml and 1 lit version... so i bought the 500ml one to try.. 500ml costs $1.95 at cold storage. u can try it too.

i will try allswell water chest nut drink when this doesnt work for me.
happy.gif

i cannot take sour plum or sweets or mints at all leh.

oricule: i'm craving for water chestnut all the time.. but MIL will 'chase' after me everyday not to eat this drink that blah blah blah. even after i told her my gynae and the gp said its okay to drink this now. but she will still nag at me and ask me to drink red date tea instead. hai

ggchua, it's April 2013 Mommies. but dunno if u can find it.. cos it's a secret.... shhhhhh.... lolx! u pm Lee to add u already?

rachel: i dont know how my MIL boiled it.. but now she bought one big packet of instant red date tea for me. i googled bout it. red date tea is good for confinement cause it helps to nourish the blood and give more energy. but also, its very heaty. its okay for us to drink. but i would recommend to drink like once to twice a week. my mil wants me to drink it everyday from day to night can.

oricule: LOL!!! ya, i wanted to ask will our friends in our fb see this group.. hahaha.. ya,i've pmed Lee.

Lee: i've pmed you! thanks!

Back