(2013/04) April 2013

cherylkjh

anyone????

just test faint +ve with a biotest cassette kind of HPT test. it still very early maybe dpo 11? i will test again next few days. hopefully sticky bean :D

congrats. i din go for blood test. i think i might go to see gynae next mon to get some med... i knw for sure scan oso cant see ><

Hey gals! I tested positive on Wed last week. Have booked a scan for mid-Aug when I am about 6.5 weeks (guessing cos I have no idea when I ovulated!), hopefully there will be a heartbeat then! Fingers crossed. Good luck to us all. Baby dust to us!

Cheryl, congrats! What meds do you need? You feeling ok?

Babymilo, wow today! Congrats!

Macam, must we go for a blood test? Are you monitoring your HCG levels?

Macam, you did blood test w gynae?
I went to gynae today for hormone Jab and pills, cos got spotting.

Cheryl right, scan can't see too early.

Hope all of us have sticky beans.

picotin
i am eating med for high blood pressure. i think i need to get a med tat is more suitable.. maybe normal gp can help but i tink gynae better

ya go at 6week onward better can see baby plus heartbeat. i saw my no1 at 6weeks too

Cheryl, oh sorry to hear about the high BP thing. Yes definitely best to check with your doctors about suitable meds for pregnancy. Was the high BP ever an issue during your first pregnancy? How old is your No 1 now? If this pregnancy is viable (fingers crossed!) it will be my third kid.

picotin
it was detected this yr. my son is 4yrs old liao... maybe stress and all....
ya hope our bean stick all the way...

not announcing yet till i see the baby with heartbeat lool

Baby milo, sorry to hear you've been spotting
sad.gif
did the jab help? Take care.

i think i make myself more worry ><
i go and buy fortel pg test. totally negative... but morning the cheapie strip is postive but very faint.

Cheryl, in early pregnancy it's always easier to test with first morning urine since HCG levels are highest in the morning. If you test in the afternoon after drinking lots of fluids then it may
be too dilute to show up on a urine test. So far I've only been testing first thing in the morning.

Thanks Picotin
happy.gif

Cheryl, bb dust to you, hope to hear good news from you soon!
Anyone with symptoms? I am so full of gas in the afternoons and evenings...

Picotin, yes the jab and pills help, and got to bed rest. But is very hard for me as I still have look after my 2 year old. I was bed rest for first 2 months when I had #1. This sticky bean will b my #2.

Coming week I got alot deadline and work commitment, thou i have mc but I seriously don't have how, not sure if I can afford to take mc.

being a poas addict, i pee on cheapie strip phew still got line lolx...

dawn
my symptom is quite nausea, bloated. keep pee

any gynae u all seeing??
i deciding between adrian woodworth &amp; lawrence ang. my no1 is deliver by dr adrian but his clinic is at cck which i am staying sbw now... haix..

babymilo
do take care ya... sticky bean
happy.gif
maybe can get in law or parent to help take care abit??

Cheryl, I am seeing dr sim from TMC.

Parents and inlaws can't help, they have never hands on with my child. Is ok, hope all have sticky beans. Jia you!!

I think symptoms will kick in after 6w or when hb is detected.

Hi ladies,
I was tking Clomid and progyluton as i have PCOS and been trying for a year.
I was supposed to have my menses during that 7 days after completing Progyluton but it didnt come, i was advised by the clinic nurse to do a pregnancy test, it was very faint and wasnt clear so the clinic nurse told me to come down and do a blood test to confirm as i was supposed to start taking a new pack of pills
i hope this clarifies, i read in the net that bloodtest can detect 12 days after ovulation or something like that lah. now im worried whether will miscarriage or not as i heard PCOS patients tends to MC. In 2 weeks im supposed to go back for a scan.
Baby Dust to all of you~!

Hi MTB,

Would like to join this thread. Think Im in my 4th week. May I know what gynae you seeing? Am considering Dr Kenneth in Mt A. Anyone seeing him?

Sam, congrats! No I haven't met Dr Kenneth but I have given birth at Mt A - not bad, I like the water tub and the nursing staff are quite friendly. Not sure if the renovations are going on at the moment, last time I was there a few months ago, the place was pretty messy!

Macam, I see! Don't worry, l hv quite a few friends with Pcos who managed to conceive and have healthy babies. I think the difficulty is in getting pregnant. Once you fall Pregnant I don't think PCos increases your risk of miscarriage. Sticky beans for u!
happy.gif

Babymilo, I hoPE you can get good rest this week. I have to just work as per normal, no rest at all. AlsO have a lot of work trips in my first trimester which isn't the best timing

Aiya I reallie don't know how I'm gonna get thru the next 11 days until my scan. Getting so worried that something will be wrong or no HBeat or no fetal pole or I will start bleeding. Wish I could go sooner but my gynae will probably laugh at me and he cannot see anything anyway.

picotin
dun worry. sure will be fine. i knw the feeling. i have like 16-17days b4 i can see gynae to scan ><

Picotin, thanks! Think I might just go work tml, text my boss to inform her abt my case, told her that I can't travel within sg for work trip. She sounded ok.

I need to find back that strong determination and convince myself that every thing gonna b ok. Think positively.

Lying on bed whole day makes me feel that time pass so slow, I can't wait to visit my gynae again for the scan. Can totally understand how u feel, I think my gynae will also laugh at me, the day my menses supposes to come, I already tested and immediately requested for a appt w her.

Loss coz nvr expect..hahaa...
But my gynae appt wun be so fast....

Thinking of gg get folic acid...

All mummies here first time?
Me #2...

Congrats all! Reporting here, 5 weeks now.
I totally support our thread motto of sticky beans!!

I'm trying to delay my first gynae appointment to as late as possible. Actually lost my previous one few mths ago after detecting heartbeat, so have phobia now.

Pardon me for the negativity. Sticky beans to us all! ^.^

Cheryl, how r things?

And to all mommies,
Is a tough initial stage for some of us, I have another motto, after chatting w my cousin I felt much better and more positive.

She told me this and I like to share w you is: Don't give up without a good fight!

Been able to conceive and able to go through pregnancy is not easy for some, to avoid spotting, I even restrict myself from cold drinks. My hubby said I most discipline during pregnancy.

Hope this encourage those who r down.

Baby milo
As usual see nth. But it better to see first since I need to get a med that is suitable for preg... He ask me dun announce till 12 weeks haha...

hi ladies, juz curious, r u countin è num of weekd frm last menses even if u haven see gyne?? or r u all countin frm expected conception date??

Babymilo
All well. Scan nth. Gynae din do urine test to cfm preg or not cos I have done a lot lol. I tink duno is I too tired or Wat. Gynae wrote prescription for me to buy med at guardian. I left guardian without paying for the med zzz

J
It depend. Usually Gynae count by lmp unless ovulation occur very late

J not sure, for me I count from the first day of last menses.

Cheryl, next 2 weeks we should b able to see something. I m
hopeful.

Hi Picotin,

I delivered at Mt A for first bb, my mom said their confinement food is good. So I'm back with them.

Any #3 moms around?

Good morning gals!

I tested this morning using the expensive Clearblue one and my result was "Pregnant 3+" meaning I should be 5 weeks and some days pregnant (using the normal way people measure these things which is Conception Date + 2 weeks). Don't know man! I have no idea when it happened as I was not tracking.

Sam: Me! I'm expecting #3. Just hope everything is okay in there. I'm getting worried now, I never know what's going on in there until I get a scan....

Babymilo: Heard the TMC soups are really good! Wonder if they will cater to non-TMC mums?

velvet cupcakes - congratulations! sticky beans and jiayo to us all. So sorry to hear about your loss. Must have been devastating
sad.gif
I'm quite worried too. Hoping we all have good sticky beans in there!

J - For me, I try to figure out what conception occured and count back two weeks. I cannot rely on LMP (last period) because I don't have regular 28 day cycles.

Cheryl - I'm so jealous you got to see gynae yesterday, Was he able to see the gestational sac? Definitely too early to see yolk sac or anything else, so don't worry. Managed to get the preg-safe meds you needed?

MyTulips - Yes, folic acid is a must! Should start taking.

Picotin
Wa like tat u could be 5 weeks Liao. Tat day my test show 1-2.. Ya still early, scan nth... Really hoPe it sticky bean. Ya he prescribe me the safe med.

When did you test Cheryl? On Saturday? I'm really trying to figure out how far along I am. You know when you ovulated?

Anyone start suffering morning sickness? I am starting to feel nauseous leh...thinking go gp get some medication....no mood to work....feel so tired....

Mytulips- no MS yet (tho I don't usually get it too bad). Nausea is supposed to be a gd sign, means your hcg levels are high?

Back