(2013/01) Jan 2013

@icyjo: CRL 4.44mm @6w1d+/-4d, percentile 14.19
Gynae commented SMALL but its ok as long as he/she continues to grow.

CRL 15.41mm @7w6d +/-5d, percentile 57.32.

Dun worry as long as your baby continues to grow with heartbeat you will be fine.

Everyone is different i guess. Hubby and i small built so mayb explains y our baby is small.

Goood luck next wk. You will be fine. Keep us updated ;D

<font color="0077aa">Wah u gals make me really really make me wanna eat all the forbidden stuff (sambal lala!!!! Currently sky high in my wishlist!). I avoiding stingray cos that has mercury content... I also heard eating crab will make them pinch? True or not I not sure but I also din eat crab during my last preg (let's jus say I not really a fan of crabs ba). I love prawn noodles but for sm reason I cring when I see prawns now....
sad.gif

Gynae visit!!! I can't wait to see again too! That's like in another 3 weekends! Tahan Tahan Tahan!!! :p</font>

i wanna eat half boiled eggs.. haha.. can we drink sze chuan cai soup? sounds 'liang' to me.. hahaha

my gynae visit is 2ml.. hope everyting is well...

<font color="0077aa">S_loh, I drank the mustard veg w duck soup recently... Moderate is ok. Laing would be like old cucumber soup... :p</font>

Nimkulut : my gynae prescribe duphastron since the day I m tested preggy positive and I took it twice a day since till now and carry on for 3 more wks until next apptmt.. Maybe my gynae kaisu but good also. At first when I start for 1st week, no vomit feeling, then the 3rd week, the naseau feeling start but nvr puke, dont know if it is caused by the duphastron. Anyway, it is progesterone that our body will stop producing as it is making other hormones estrogen during this stage, so it is gd to persist taking it... Just endure loh..

Morning ladies, I hate wet mornings!!

Nimkulut: hihi, remember me!? Ur from the jan 2011 forum rte? So nice to see u here!!

How have u ladies been? I have been having
Nauseated feeling but no puking so far. Gynae appt
Next thurs.. Cannot wait to see bb for the 1st time!!

morning ladies! wet morning but at least we're only left with today and it'll be friday!

going for gynea appt tomorrow! can't wait to see what's on the scan! hope all is good!!

Melben crabs kakis
Haha looks like we've found each other on this thread. We must must must go eat during 2nd tri (actually talking about it now makes me nauseous, but I believe I'll still like it second tri)!!

Angel
Why did your gynae prescribe the duphaston to you? Did you have bleeding or spotting? Duphaston is not vitamin, but a synthetic hormone mimicking progesterone. So unless you have history of unstable preg, it is rather strange your gynae prescribe it?

But I wouldn't know lah, not expert here. Just as long as the bb is eventually healthy, iyo anything also can!!

Prenatal vits (antenatal vit)
Any ladies kind enough to tell me your brand of vit that your gynae prescribe to you? Or a pic of it? I didn't take it from my gynae though he said can start liao.

I love Melben crabs! The XO crab bee hoon soup, creamy butter crab!! But the Q is damn crazy... Maybe if we go Q during 2nd tri, they will let us cut Q?! hahaha.... Imagine seeing 1 whole group of preggie mummies... LOL

morning ladies...
i'm going to gp to get mc... just feel like being a merlion anytime and guess w e wet morning, totally dun feel like going to work!

fullhouse: i'm not sure what brand of vit the gynea gave me. it's a bright pink longish pill. i think a few ladies here is taking similar pills as well. the nurse only printed "prenatal vit" on the zip lock bag for me and to take together with folic acid once every morning.

purple_rain: ^5! keep us posted of your gynea checkup!

Re: MS
anyone MS sort of stop completely after awhile? i don't seem to feel MS symptoms since yesterday. i didn't puke out any of my meals either. no bloated feeling also. i'm in my 5th week now.

Early Thursday monday.. i start reading all the food posts, esp the crabs... although no much appetite.. but it still sounds nice to me..

So we're allow to eat crab when we reach 2nd tri ah, i rem someone telling me that no crab is allow till we give birth.. so depressing bcos i also love crabs..

It will be really fun to have a group of pregnant woman eating crabs together.. lol

<font color="aa00aa">morning gals. So nice to sleep today! So tired yday ot till 11plus faints so tired but I'm excited now on the way to see gynea! ^^ hopefully can see sac and give me a due date lol </font>

purple_rain: i notice i don't feel like vomit if i eat fast food! i told hubby, baby is a fast food junkie like his mummy hahahaha

<font color="119911">Morning ladies! Cool and wet morning to b working....
sad.gif

RE: Crabs
I thk can't eat is more of bec of the myth that baby born le will be "many hands" only. Not so much for health reasons...
RE: Vitamins
My gynae prescribed New Obimin for me to be taken tog with folic acid.</font>

morning ladies...
had my gynae appt yesterday, bb is 7.7mm, just slight 1 day short of 7 week.

will be due for another check up in 2 weeeks time... can't wait!

melben crab group? What am I missing??

<font color="0077aa">Komathi, me same as you... I keep feeling wanting to puke but no puke... dunno what is worse - got the feeling or just puking. think it's cos of the dupahston!
sad.gif

fullhouse, you can buy from pharmacy. It's placed together with the DHA brand (Neurogain). The vit that I saw being sold for preggy eat- prenatal vits - Obimin. I ate that during my last pregnancy and I saw my clinic got sell oso.later I going to buy calcium. Will help you check it out oso.

purple_rain, do you know Mac is actually selling a 2nd batch of hamburgler? I saw it at Mac T2 yesterday. *faints!*</font>

haa non stop chat abt foods and glorious crabs!! Its morning and I crave for crabs too!

Tres, u gg for another ultrasound in 2 weeks time? I went for mine at 6.5weeks, dr arranged my next one at 12th weeks where all the checks will be done. Now I itchy backside wanna go see him again at week 9/10.

Am I too kiasu n kanchiong? My hubby says sure V-scan , so pls "dun go disturb BB unnecessarily w all the poking!" How? I wann see BB got grow or not. haha..

Celia
hahaha... she is referring to the name of Hello Kitty. This hamburgler was the first design... Mac will be sued if sell not fresh burgers... LOL..

celia: haha maybe wait till 12 weeks than go visit your gynea? your hubby so funny! for your first visit at 6.5wks, is it tummy or v scan?

missy, mine at 6.5 weeks is V-scan. I have gfs who keep going back every fornight to see the dr during their first trimester, just to check out BB's progress.

so u folks feel i should just tahan till week 12, which is 30 june... alamak, like so long away.....

<font color="0077aa">kom, was suppose to take 2 per day until end of this week (Saturday). But I naughty half way started to eat only once a day. So land up a lot of spare. thinking of stopping on saturday and see how. Cos by Sat, I will be 8 weeks liao.

celia, by certain weeks no need v-scan. My 6 wks scan was actually tummy scan, clinic nurse tell me to drink lots of water to get a full bladder when I see doc. It's so that when scan the tummy can have a clearer view of the sac &amp; fetus.
happy.gif

yah like what purple_rain said. The Hello kitty doll was wearing the Mac's burger blurger clothes. :p It was sold out so they did a second batch to sell... I told hb i want to purple one. then he say din know, else he would have bot. *psst actually is my gal want* China Mac got this offer? I heard that Hong Kong already finish their hello kitty promo.

purple_rain, usually buy from pharmacy like cheaper? But for DHA those, I usually just get from my gynae (cos the brand he use outside dun sell).

CLARINS tummy oil:
My PIL went overseas so I asking them to help me buy the clarins oil from DFS. Hopefully it will be cheaper than in SG. ;p</font>

Here goes...
happy.gif
BTMY one is updated!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>L3x</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Tummy oil? So early must start applying already ah? I went NTUC yest to look for powder milk to buy but I dunno which one is actually good for pregnant mummy.. is it okie to just stick to HL and/or Daisy milk?

Hi all,

Finally plucked up the courage to visit my gynae yesterday, after my previous mc in end Jan.

So happy that I am at 8w1d, and can hear and see baby's heartbeat!
happy.gif
BB measured at 16.5mm, and hb at ard 170bmp.

Will have to go for oscar scan next mth end.

I believe as long as we r preg, we are always so worrying! Gynae said let nature runs. Just do our best.

<font color="0077aa">karen, i buy for end 1st trimster to use. cos no one going to travel liao, so better get them to help me buy first. Hopefully Europe's DFS is cheaper? Actually i already feel itchy itchy ard my tummy so can apply a bit liao... but no have so no apply. Some mummies here say can use olive oil/ baby oil(my mum use olive oil when she had me).

Normal milk is good enuf actually - I usually drink full cream fresh milk (i like the taste &amp; so far so good for me). those special mummy milk are actually quite fattening...</font>

<font color="0077aa">courageous81{congrats congrats! So happy for u! All of us will be alright and happy to eventually hold our babes in our arms early next year! ;p</font>

I am drinking Magnolia Fresh milk. Heard its better than HL / Diasy coz they are pasturised milk not fresh milk. Meiji Fresh milk is good too!

Hi courgeous81 ~~ All will be well... everyone of us, together with our bb will be healthy. Stay positive and happy.. Dun worry..
happy.gif

Snowhopes_ Thanks for the information... i guess i shd try drinking milk now.. hopefully my gastric dun acts up and caused me issues.. (>_<)

BTMY: i love HL milk! sad that it's pasturised milk and not fresh milk. so meiji and magnolia is fine right? do you're allow the milk to chill in room temperature for a while before taking them? cause if drink straight from the fridge, it's quite cold.

snowhopes: is this clarins oil better than their stretch mark cream? what's the exact name of the product?

<font color="aa00aa">purple rain: I'm waiting forthe Mac kitty. The little wearing Mac de. Hee u know is it this week?

Yeah I finally know my edd le ^^ snow hopes help me update please xie xie
Edd: 22 jan
Baby/ #2
Doc Adrian Woodworth
Hos: TMc

Today see le I'm 6 weeks and it's 1.5cm
happy.gif
3 weeks later the. Go visit him. Can't wait to see heartbeat. Arghx

Ok 1 question anyone going to concerts??</font>

snowhopes, i dun think china mac got hello kitty sets. now they r running promo for coke glassses specially for olympics. those boring colored coke glasses that we have been seeing all these years.

Karen: i basically tried 4 brands of maternal milk powder - only annum is most natural tasting, like anlene eg. rest a tad too sweet. i think all these special milk powder contain ard 10-12% fat, so if we r eating well, then better dun drink very day... or at most in the morning, definitely not before bed time.

Anyone here got multiple pee experience at night? My bladder is like really bad these days. Day time i dun any diff, but comne night time, I can go bathroom up to 4 times in one single night. sob sob...

Fullhouse - the clarins oil is HUILE Tonic Body Treatment Oil. I think ard $80plus at stores? Just 100ml. so really not cheap...

Back