(2012) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

ladies, one of the reasons why we are still not getting preggy, could it be that there is no appearance of the slippery mucus? Suspecting!!!

missycandy: think ya having mood swings.. haha.. can tell tt ya pretty emo back then but now seems more accepting tt yall will be there for a while.. =p

whoa, ur colleagues preggie? hw many mths ler? hmm, on off cramps, sore boobs and all, cld it be preggie symptoms?

dunno whether am I thinking too much or what.. haha, read online on early preg symptoms, then trying to identify if have any.. =p kept associating my chronic bloatedness as maybe a sign of pregnancy.. then have tt nagging headache since yest ler and felt v tired aft BD.. dunno why.. haha, am feeling happy just trying to link all these to being preggers.. think will be real sad if it isn't so.. okie, tink gotta moderate ler, maybe tis just in my mind afterall.. =p

bliss_ling: I used to have ewcm then no need to waste those wondfo test kit coz when I saw ewcm, then i test, not too bad, quite zhun.. but aft AF and O went missing, no cm at all.. faint.. so in the end, I resorted to pre-seed loh.. wanna buy the conceive plus but only selling online but not in shops, then watson's prev having 7% discount, so bought from there but still $30 over, just tt can use points to deduct off a portion..

Ya wanna try pre-seed or conceive plus? quite ez to use but just tt too watery lah, really can only use when gg to BD, doesnt seem like can use too early coz will be dripping!! =p

have read alot of online reviews on pre-seed and one comment is pretty amusing..the ang moh mummy said tt pre-seed allows the spermies to swim in them such tt it allows all to swim v easily and she got preggie but lost the bb.. so she said pre-seed allowed too many lousy spermies to penetrate the eggy but the combination is not sustainable.. not sure hw true it is but saw no other complaints of this nature..

just hoping tt pre-seed'd work!! =)

bewildered, I heard comments on both n many comment that conceive plus is better than preseed, like many women successfully conceive using conceive plus than preseed....I try using preseed too but no use, everything also dun work out for me...
sad.gif

Regarding on the Ying Chuan, yes my hubby dun like her so we stopped after visting her for only 1 visit, thats 4 yrs ago....now wan to find another better one

bliss_ling: think so, coz it said tt tis not a spermicide then in the intro leaflet, got a PH table? I vaguely rem seeing it, so shld be okay to use.. =)

rainie: Yar, i read abt Conceive plus too and I like the packaging, pinkish and all.. heh heh.. hmm, think I'll only know if the pre-seed's useful aft this round.. coz this round, think managed to catch the O, then used pre-seed, BD on both positive OPK and next day.. so see how..

Oh, I've no pref for her, okie bah I guess, just tt she seems to rec the same gynae to all her patients, so in the end, I also dunno where I threw tt piece of paper to ler.. thought there's a v popular TCM at Marine Parade? mi hb cfm wont go there coz too far ler.. sigh.. so can only rely on myself to visit TCM and take the v bitter chi med.. dun tink hb will wanna take those med..

Ya wanna try my TCM? Procell @ Chinatown there.. they got lotsa artiste photos coz alot went there for slimming but I find the Xu sinseh not too bad, a lady tho her forte's more into slimming.. but I load her with all my questions and just tell her what I want and asked if she can help anot, so she prescribed the chi med.. will see hw it goes for this round =)

bewildered, my fren recommend me to her TCM at bukit batok...will bring my gal to tio her body as she's rather weak, at the same time will consult my hubby n me n see how...
happy.gif

Be it conceive plus or preseed, if can strike means can strike, like me....everything also failed...KNS and I only have half a day of smiling face on my opk this round, dunno why so short, sigh....EWCM also not much for me to notice...finish liao, properly got to move to IUI thread then IVF thread.....so depressing....I wan to blame my hubby liao, ask me to go thru this thing all over again!!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies,
So sorry i came in then went missing yesterday.
Had to take leave cos no one takes care of teh kiddos.
My mil had to go for her heart checkup at ttsh.

Charlotte,
Hugsss. I so feel u.
Must be so tormenting.
I think IUI is a good option but its better to sit down with a counsellor first before u both proceed on it.

Missy,
BIG BIG hugs for both u and Kirs.
No wonder nowadays seldom see u post online at fb.
Last time u still sounded so jovial esp about using your hcp to cook.
And i still remembered your journey of trying out tingkat.
I really empathise with you. Inlaws are not easy to live with adn not everyone can do it.
U want my honest opinion?
I think its a mistake in moving out of your flat and move in with your inlaws.
To me, as a mum, my kids happiness comes first and i will never ever subject them to such treatment.
I really think u should have a good talk with hubby and discuss back your options.
Both u and Kirs not happy and only your hubby happy..dont see why both of u should be sacrificed for just one person's happiness and convenience.
And spore is so small, dont use the excuse that Semb is far from Tg Pagar.
So many ppl are making that journey every morning including me.
I rather trouble myself than trouble a kid.
Like u say, childhood only happens once leh and im sure u dont want Kirs to remember her childhood as having phobia to go to school for her nai nai will scold and beat her?
Me very stubborn one. I think if i'm in your position i would have quarrelled with my hubby.

Now my hse is also on sale.
We are living with inlaws but luckily my inlaws leave us to our own.
They dont poke their noses into our biz.
Though i have the lack of freedom, im thankful that my inlaws are understanding.
If i have your mil, think i will walk out of the hse with the kid liao.
U are too nice, Missy.</font>

LOLOL~~~!! thanks so much lynzi!!! dont knw why ppl keep on saying im too nice lor... i dont feel nice.. lol! anyway, its okie la... kirs n i r more or less getting used to it slowly... and its only for 1 yr ... and kirs likes it when the 2 korkors n my sil bring her out to play... so at least they can offload her from me and i can relax a bit now ... of cos long run i will not accept it ...

i also think its a mistake.. but since we have moved ... and already signed a rental agreement with tenants, just have to face it ...

God will give me strength to go thru with it ... He shall also bless us all soon ...
happy.gif

have to be optimistic right ?

was a bit depressed earlier when my coll said she preggers... actually also quite funny.. her lmp was in feb ... last week she did hcg serum(bld) but the number only 21. super low. not indicative of preggers at all... then this morning she tested with hpt at home and showed faint positive... then after awhile it become dark... plus tdy she on mc becos she wasnt feeling well... so i guess for her could be ovulated really late ? she just got married in dec last year ... and shes 26yrs ... so i guess "hong hong lie lie" right? LOL... sigh ... dont knw if i can take it facing her daily...
sad.gif

i was thinking... have been trying since 2010 ... its already 2012 ... so demoralised and upset ... how come my ttc journey so long ... most ppl ard me try awhile then tio... some dont need try also tio ... i just keep telling myself that we will be blessed soon... when its time .... but im wondering... when is it time ?
sad.gif

missycandy, u forgot me is it? I can hold hands with u too....also trying coming to 2 years soon but I also take it easy lah, if not life be more miserable right? if really dun have also dun be sad cos u have kirs already, she's precious to u, at least she have all yr attention n u can groom her up well...I have also been thru the depressing part but look ard us, some of them still trying for #1, at least we already have #1.....so relax n if its yrs its yrs to stay....if its not yrs, sorry to say that u will still lose it eventually
happy.gif

MIssy : hope u have a gd talk with your hubby, not easy to stay with inlaw. Hope everything will turn out well for u.

Missy &amp; Charlotte : am still here too! From 2010 to 2012 and still counting.....

no la nvr forgot abt all of u ...

telling myself to be content with 1 doesnt cut it for me ... i am not content with 1 ... i want more ... i do not wish to console myself with just 1 ... i know i will have more... but duno when... i wont give up ... even when i see red ... ill still wait for God's blessing...
happy.gif

ya... soon can migrate to 2013 thread le ...

Missy,
Hugs. I thot only granddaughter the they should sayang her even more...

Me too, haveing mild crampy frrling and sore boob on and off. I cant even differenitate if it is early sign or AF reporting...

bliss_ling,
must wait till moderator create a new thread for 2013 then we all moved there lor, good luck
happy.gif

canopyhaze, ya left the few of us here....

Went to see TCM on Sat, recommeded by my fren for my gal health as she is always sick n weak but since we are there, my hubby say might as well see him. After consulting him, realised that my hubby body is rather weak and it affect his spermies, everything is not normal for him, very jia luck, so a bit demoralised for him. As for me, he say I everything normal so shd tio our body 1st then try again.

What the tcm say also correct, if both not in healthy form, the baby come out also not healthy, always sick like my gal so advise us to tio n bu 1st lor, so just try out n see how 1st

Charlotte, I strongly agree to what TCM said abt tio body..

My health isnt good thus when I was preggy with #2 last yr April, I lost in in June due to the stopping of heart beat. both body condition must be in pink health then it will be a healthy baby

missycandy: alamak, based on ur prev posting, symptoms seem to be hopeful.. think real hard to distinguish between pms and pregnancy symptoms.. sigh... m still in my 2ww, no symptoms at all!! sian..

bliss_ling: think if conceive before early May 11 still got chance, but maybe v v near to CNY 2013.. if ya O anytime before early May 12 then still can catch dragon bb.. =) Let's JY!!

rainie: whoa, must've been a blow to ur hb coz think guys cant really take bad news bah.. usu they'll be the more resistant to take tests and all de.. but lucky tt ya met with a sinseh who can at least shed some light on what's gg on.. so just follow the sinseh's advice.. =) JY too!! Btw, is ur girl in childcare? coz doc did say tt cc kids get sick v v frequently der.. I feed my girl with Biogaia as and when her sch's spreading some virus.. =p cannot feed too often coz tis just too ex.. =( then there's beetroot powder tt I add to her milk when I can remember to add but the milk cannot be too hot else will not be useful.. http://www.douglaslabs.com/product.cfm?litm=80441-2X =p Ya wanna try to see if it helps? =)

Charlotte, have your hubby goen to take a check on sperm quality? my fren hubby went to check and was told both are ok even thou they have been trying for #1 for coming 3 yrs now.

At least thru the test, if sperm quality is not ideal at least one knows where and how to target the issue

i wana get hb to do sperm check too but he not keen lor... kns ... maybe he problem nt me ... bleah...

im ok la.. no worries ... hee hee ...

a bit sad for my coll ... apparently miscarriage now... tdy heavy bleeding ... went scan... cannot see anything ... last week friday went scan can see the sac n embroyo... but no heartbeat yet .... so i guess is early stage ... told her to bu her body well n if ok can try again when AF reports proper... she still young ... shld be ok ...

JY everyone ! to those in 2ww - good luck !

to those who strike but keep quiet, spread bb dust leh ! haahahhahaha

Missy,
Thanks. jia you to all ladies here.

Seems like mc is pretty common. my ofic also a lot of preggy. at least 8 of them. Dun know why, i tend to move away from them too.

bbjoy: actually I dun really know how to count leh, coz test positive on 10 Apr then on 11 Apr, it disappeared by mid noon, BD on 10 and 11 Apr, so guess the O day is on 11 Apr? Am guessing AF to be latest end of the mth bah... sigh, the 2ww wait's really nt fun loh.. -_-"

Ya got any symptoms? haha, ur MIL so funny, so coincidental tt she asked..

Well, for mine, guess we wont be telling MIL till a later stage if we strike coz she's not too nice to #1 and v biased towards SIL's kiddos, so see no pt in telling her early since she won't bother too.. saddening..

wah!?! Ur office really got lotsa preggy ladies wor.. how to move away fr them? heh heh..

bliss_ling: tt's really near to 2nd trim ler.. =(

missycandy: seems like mc's v common these days, real scary.. sigh, actually for my #1, I was super worried over all sorts of things, then guess I din really enjoy the pregnancy coz I constantly worry over every lil thg even tho pregnancy was smooth.. worry wart.. =p

But younger got more chance to try again.. will also be more fertile so hopefully ur colleague's next pregnancy will be smoother..

I also need bb dust!! really hope tt this cycle can strike coz really wanna dragon bb.. so much so tt m visioning the spermie meeting the eggy leh, then dunno why, kept trying to think tt there's preggie symptoms even tho it seems like negligible.. haha.. coz the only thg tt I monitored is bloatedness, cold and hot at times, persistent headache last thu to sat until I downed the panadol..

Popping in to kaypo, Charlotte, you are trying again, hope you gals (missy, canopy and the rest) will strike soon.. I still remember how sian when we migrate from 2011 to 2012 TTC thread, but cheer up cheer up, the day of BFP will come..
happy.gif

Spreading tons and tons of bb dusts to all.. I am halfway thru my pregnancy and its a bb gal for me this time..
happy.gif

Hello ladies, I'm back after a week, I was feeling very down when AF reported..... feeling better now. But received bad news that my SIL lost the baby. Haiz, it's really not fated. No heartbeat at WK9.

This cycle is kind of hopeless for me, cos I only managed to BD on CD8 &amp; 10 before my hubby went on business trip, by the time he come back will be CD18 liao, too late. I will have to join 2013 thread for sure.

ET, yes yes trying once again cos my hubby dun give up so we have a talk and he agree to go TCM to tio his body 1st.

bless_ling, not easy to persuade my hubby to accept his condition so I told him since my gynae say I ok, even the TCM also say I very good so problem must be him, I think we will take 1 step at a time cos my hubby ego is HUGE and he got very bad habits which are smoking and drinking! At least he is taking a step in front so shd see if his body got improvement thru TCM 1st....thanks

tigeress, cheer up, eventually u will BFP....dun give up n it will come one day, will also have to join in 2013 thread
happy.gif

tigress: ur SIL detected bb's heartbeat then it stopped aft tt? mi likes reading the forum thread and it seems like some mge to detect heartbeat but it stopped aft.. dunno why..

Some websites mentioned tt spermies can last ard max 5 days inside the body right? So if ur cycle is very accurate one, still got chance bah.. =)

Think m abit crazy these days ler, was packing away clothes tt bb had outgrown, then dunno why, aft packing away the clothes, ended up I took out the breastpump to clean and all.. then fren's wife just gave birth and was browsing through for items suitable for newborn 1st month gift and got too carried away and started checking out bb stuffs, like playpen, bb monitor, bb carriers and all when I've no no need for those items now.. -_-" haha, m really gg pining for BFP ler..

Bewildered, I am same buddy cycle with you. Today DPO5. Ovulate on 11 apr. Cramp whole day. 12apr morning still positive, but 12th evening negative lo. But BD on 11th and 12th.
Symptom is bloated today. Maybe ate too much. When will u be tested? I am thinking to test on DPO 12 which is next Monday. Can't wait.

missycandy, bbjoy, tigeress, bewildered, nowadays really a lot of MC cases...so true that mother n father body got to be in tip top shape n healthy so that baby will grow healthy cos if not u will still lose it eventually
sad.gif
so lets all tio n build up our body well 1st then will give birth to healthy babies rather than the pregnancy is not healthy n MC in the end....jia you
happy.gif

bewildered, spermies can live up to max 5 days in the body, true but provided the spermies is healthy lor....I think our hubby spermies sure got some problem here n there if not why so long no news yet.....thats why got to check then know.

bewildered, I'm not too sure if there was heartbeat in the first place, I dare not ask my SIL too much in case she gets upset. My bro just told me no heartbeat.

I read online that sperm can live up to 72 hours. But then last cycle I BD every alt day starting from CD13 till CD18 also nothing happened. There should be more the enough supply of troops. My hubby did SA and found his troops strong and healthy.

Propser: yeah!! High 5!! Actually i cant bear the suspense si wasted 1 test stick ler..haha!! Think maybe will test on 20th apr, wh's 9 dpo bah.. Tnk tt's the earliest tt can test bah.. Heh heh, then at least can relieve some of the stress n anticipation.. :p

Rainie/tigress: yar, else cant stop worrying the whole pregnancy..
sad.gif
oh, but hor, i read somewhere tt the girl can sorta 'suck' in the spermies as in ya know those pelvic floor exercises? So just 'suck' in the spermies.. I tried this for this round, then also lifted up legs n used pre-seed, so hoping for results.. :p

Bewildered,
Yup 2 ww is no fun at all. But I guess becos i have 2 kids tt keeps me busy thus time past very quick.
I have heavy and sore boob on and off, crampy tummy as if mense is reporting. Maybe it is just sugns tt AF is reporting???

I also dun tell MIL early. For both #1 n #2, i tell them only after 1st tri to play safe.

Office really too many preggies, wanna siam, sometime also no where to siam. I dun join them for lunch amymore cos most of their time, topic would be bb shopping or bb scan. Kinda dun match theirs.

halo everybody!!

come in kepo kepo and say hi hi! another 2.5months, i m back to sg again!!! but wo no 2 hahaha...i m not trying, no having BD at all this month too cos all rotate sick, soon AF coming hahaha..

maybe we can meet up, this year. let me arrange something!

Airy, missy, tigress, lynzhi and the rest of you, how have you been? As I have shared before, please try to take conception with a lighter heart and enjoy the creating process, you will see light at the end of tunnel soon.

Airy, saw your FB updates, been "happening" sia, enjoy when you feel like it, do it when you have the urge.

my AF finally came over the weekend. yup.. im gg to 2013 too.

thanks for the TCM recommendation. but haha.. i secretly tinks i need the slimming package more now. lol~

anyways... good wishes keeps coming for all here. :)

<font color="aa00aa">Hiya ladies!!

Airy,
Hihi!
U so happening..partying and cleaning hse all in one day..hehe

Meinme,
Congrats again!!
Your boy really good size.
Natural?
Me got no 2 liao leh..she is 5 mths now.
Close shop le..not trying anymore.
I just kepo2 here to support the rest in their journey.

Charlotte,
Good that at least now u somehow know where is the problem.
Then can slowly step by step find solution to it.

Yah mc is really no fun.
I mc twice within 6 mths before getting my princess and its no joke.
Til today i still think abt my babies n cry.</font>

hey mummies,

am still ard, become silent reader liao... anyway, got a qn... i's supposed to take my tcm today, but my throat feels a bit funny... if i dun take eng med, can I still take e Chinese med? of cos, e worry is tat it'll cos e throat to become worse... but I dun feel sick except for e ticklish throat... and I dun wanna miss tis cycle...

Thanks ladies. Mine is scheduled cesarean like my 1st at 37.5weeks.

A consolation to you, this year, hospital is overly packed, that is, you may not get your choice room! Many of my thread mums got "stucked" in delivery ward waiting for room or like me, chose single bedder, waited 4 days still no room to transfer.

Ladies,
AF did not report this morning and so sick of the crampy feeling.

Meinme,
sounds horrible to be 'stuck' in hospital without delivery room. if you cant get a bed of yr choice you have to pay for the upgraded price? my friend said she cant get the 2 room in Mt A so they put her in 1 bedded but end up only charge her for 2 bedded. Shoick right? She gave birth last yr.

I went to review my HSG results yesterday. My fallapian tubes are not blocked. I have done all the test required and confirmed that both my hubby and myself are perfectly normal. Gynae suggested that we go for IUI or IVF. IUI cost about $2K and success rate is 15-20%, IVF cost $8-10K, success rate is 44-48%. I guess I will try naturally and see how it goes for the next few months.

Gynae told me the best time to BD is 5days before and 5 days after O. So if my cycle is 28 days, I should O around CD14, therefore I should BD starting from CD9 to CD19 and the most crucial period is 5 days before O. I usually BD starting from CD11, I will have to BD earlier from next cycle.

bblove, maybe good sign? *sayang*

tigress, u seeing which gynae? good ?

spoke to hb 2 nights ago... he admits that hes very stressed at work and i told him that it could be affecting his sperm quality... thats why not preggers yet ... then he kept quiet ... i mentioned doing sperm check but he didnt say anything... since he didnt object openly... need to find out more info ... can it be done at gynae clinics or must go at hospitals / fetility clinics ?

my af now full blast... flow quite heavy... stained my undies n shorts last night ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so cham ! also keep having cramps on n off
sad.gif

went to do online calculator... if strike this cycle... will be end jan to early feb baby... hahaha

missy, I'm on subsidised rate at KK, I always get to see different Gynae. It's very difficult to get appointments and the waiting time at the clinic will drive you crazy sometimes. I got the referral from Polyclinic since Dec '11, it took me 4 months to complete all the fertility test, it's really very time consuming and the savings are not substantial. I have to pay around $30 for every consultation, and each test is around $50, so all in all I had paid a few hundred bucks. You may want to try a private Gynae if you don't want so much hassle.

Back