(2012) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

hahaha! hello ! duno who else will come... heh... this requested by someone else.. so i just open... kekeke

hi hi mummies, i'm trying too! hoping for a dragon baby but just realised that if we get lucky now and baby come out early then might still be bunny year.....

missy, i drop a msg in the old thread & told them we shift to new thread..hope can see all of them here soon.

<font color="0000ff">ling - yes yes trying to conceive. lol!!!

oreodinary - hmmm... yes... conceive now will be due ard early feb... if yr bb decides to come earlier then high chance is bunny end... or dragon head... hee hee

br0wnies - lol. yes some of them say the other side too fast. lol. </font>

oreo, my #1 is 21mths
happy.gif

Hi, think i should report here also, my #1 is 2yrs 2 months, oreo, almost same with u, how long u have tried ttc? i've been trying for 1 yrs+

hi merry, eh i just started trying recently cos only just managed to convince hubby that we should. my boy is a handful and till now he still wakes up at night and sleeps with us so hubby was/is reluctant to have a #2.

Candace,

Thanks for open!! Airy Report here!!! move to here as another thread so fast, and most of them are TTC #1..while i m TTC #2..

hope to see more familiar face reporting here!

me CD 24..AF cramp a lot since last week. guess will be report on Dot on WEd or Thurs..new cycle new hope.

<font color="0000ff"> no prob!

eh my girl is ... 2 yrs ... 2mths plus too! she is march bb... hehehehe...

ive been actively trying since last yr august... oh man... looks like i will take a yr to conceive *sobs*</font>

Hihi everyone, my no. 1 is 16 mths, ttc-ing for no. 2 too..

This month didn't try hard to ttc, cos not really keen on another jan baby again, as no.1 is Jan baby and yes, the confinement lady is soooo expensive that i did my own confinement and i am sooo tired, didnt managed to recuperate my body properly.. Many told me i must rest properly for my 2nd one..

Hi all
l'm still on partial breastfeeding... is it almost impossible to get pregnant?

My gal is 1.5 yr old already and still wakes up in the middle of every night... so tired.

Hi!

I'm trying for #2 too, my #1 is a gal &amp; she's 17 mths now.

Do you all find that its more difficult to conceive #2 rather than #1? I see this situation in some of my friends...

toys, yes, most of us easy when conceive #1 , but never thought so diff for #2..

Really hope to get BFP soonest!!

Wah sei.....create another thread again....its real fast in the other thread!!!

hi missycandy, donkeymami, Airy, ET, kanelmo....and the rest new faces
happy.gif

My gal coming to 4 yrs old, think my #1 is the biggest....

hello.. I'm here to report. Mission just failed. Today CD3. I didn't really plan for #1 but got preggy so fast. But #2, tried for 6 months, still 'no sound no pic'. I will most likely take a break from this cycle.

Apple, act I dun intend to have #2 liao till my gal was 3 years old...cos she's quite a difficult baby to handle n keep getting sick when she was 18mths old....I had a hard time taking care of her plus heaavy medical bills.... After she turns 3 yrs old n getting better, my HB gave the green light to have #2....but its not an easy journey....been trying for almost 1 yr n still here trying hard, must tio our body 1st....but last 2 cycles I rest a while cos really stressful n tired for us....

I was actually trying for a rabbit BB, but not in time now. I'll take break for this cycle. I have been drinking too much cold drinks due to the hot weather, will try to cut down from now onwards.

My boy also very difficult to take care. Everytime he have fever will hit 40 degrees, very scary. Whenever he go out, he wants me to carry him. He is almost 4 years old, and imagine I have to carry a 16-17 load? My back is aching!!

Apple, my gal also like that, wan to carry ard...16kg load, wah lau....so I told her nicely she big girl already n cannot always carry...or I just tell her I carry bags cannot carry her, if not she carry my bag for me n I carry her, haha....my bag is heavy so in the end she gave up....now she won't ask to be carry ard often...

My gal got coughing problem, sensitive airways n nose, its genetic so no choice.....but after mths n mths of medi, she getting better now....

<font color="aa00aa">Hello girls!!
Am i still welcome here? Hehehe..

Charlotte,
my boy same as your girl.
Coming to 4 yrs too.</font>

lynzi, yes u are most welcome cos u are our prof...when we need ans to our questions,,u are the one!

Yr boy same age as my gal but u already strike but me still here struggling with TTC....arrggg...makes me so sad!!!!

Those girls at the TTC #1 thread said reading this thread makes them jealous cos we ladies here are trying for #2, at least we have a kid so not so bad....at least this is comforting to me....haha

Charlotte, Lynzi, Apple

Mine is biggest. Mine is elder 1 year than you girls;-) thinking to have gap 5 years, but now seems like if god willing help me, the gap will be 6 years. rabbit year mission fail, so now proceed to Dragon year.

Lynzi,
Your are our prof..must report here!!!

Apple,
Are you on clomid?

All ladies here,
anybody on PCOS? or anybody strike no 1 via clomid?

Airy,

No, I'm not not on clomid. Clomid is for those who have irregular menses right? Mine is super accurate, 28-30 days cycle without fail.

Charlotte, yes, sometimes look at my girl i feel grateful at least i have the chance to be mother.
But how i wish that we are in TTC#3 thread, i think we will have lesser stress by then, haha.
But i dont think theres much we can chat here cos we all have done wat we should done, just the waiting game and report our status here, haha.

Hello.. Im ttc for #2 too but nt sure if i can. Coz i jus delivered in Apr by csec.. Advised by gynae is 6 - 12 mths den try again.. Hopefully my hubby is a good marksman n get hold of e dragon tail..!! :p

Apple,
me too, is super regular..28-32days b4 on clomid. after on clomid, is about 25-28 days. cos doctor suspect i m not O..

i take a break last cycle. but detect O from OPK. i didnt go for scanning.

ok this month i decide to take clomid again..anyway is last cycle b4 i go back Sg..if not successful, i will see gynae during July when i m at Sg, during 'fertile period' to check whether i m O or not..

Merry,
yes, i read thru another thread, they are not comfortable and jealous to join us here..thank goad that at least we already got 1.

Strike no1 is unplan, and so easy...and to get no2, is so difficult.

MissCandy,
You are the 1 strike your no1 with clomid rite? sorry my memory getting lousy, but i hope i remember correctly.

Apple, same as u, my AF super zhun ones....so if late means high chance of strike liao.... +opk doesn't mean you have O, this is what I heard from some of the girls here, can double check with lynzi, hope I am right....the best way is to go gynae for a scan.

Sometimes I will also tell myself that if really cannot success in having #2, at least we already have #2, not so bad.....leave it to fate.

Apple,
ya, i guess so. cos +OPK not mean sure O...cos the egg may not rupture...the follicle can grow until 18mm-28mm, but the egg may not release if not rupture.

so the best is must go scan, and take HCG shot to rupture the eggs. if me understand correctly.

want to scan, must go scan on CD11-13 if your ccyle is 26-30days. by that time can know whether follicle is big enough.

Charlotte,
so have u go scan? understand that u never go scan last cycle.

this cycle i will report hospital agian. take clomid again, and take HCG shots to release the egg..last cycle i take a break cos oversea, but i detect +ve in OPK, but doesnt mean O..maybe the follicle not rupture so mission fail.

hello everyone! *waves*

hehe, it's a more comfortable pace here... easier to read and noe everyone, not so confusing i hope...

okie, quick intro... my #1 is coming 2.5 yr old... started ttc #2 tis yr... tested bfp in apr, but ended up ectopic... went for laparoscopy, now waiting for af to visit... need to wait 2 cycles before ttc...

hmm, not to be insensitive... but if i am, juz ignore me okie? anyway... i do feel very blessed to have my #1, as she really helped to cushion e pain tat i felt from e ectopic...

oh btw, i was sick during e 2ww previously... do u gals think tat could have caused e embryo not to develop well and hence got stuck in e tube?

<font color="aa00aa">Thanks for the welcome, ladies!

Charlotte,
aww..dont say like that leh.
Im sure your bfp will come soon.
Who knows if u will be like Awbb, strike when u are most relax.

Apple,
dont give up..keep trying!
My ttc journey has not been easy.
I started ttc since Nov 2009.
Between june and nov 2010, i got 2 bfps but both ended in m/c.
Very difficult period for both me n dh.
Went to many docs, did many tests to find out what happened.
Both me n dh changed some of our habits, live n eat more healthily plus take lots of supplements to bu our bodies.
Even with the bfp now, everything make me scared n paranoid.

Airy,
yup i got fren who got pcos n got bfp.
But it takes longer as she went tcm for help.</font>

Lynzi,

you know, i have no TCM...own TCM..TCM 2 months July/August this coming wont help much too..but still hope can strike last cycle b seek TCM

and i m not overweight, and super regular...at least i feel this is advantage only..maybe not O everymonth.

maybe need to Bu body 1st..then with clomid help, maybe can strike!

I read how u strike that cycle. so next cycle, i will take clomid, and stop all the cold stuffs..anyway i stops few months back, and going for healthy lifestyle. but u know la, i m at London last cycle, whack the food, chinese tea..dont care..come back here becum very tired..cos AF is coming soon, not BFP sign..haiz...
'ok will start next cycle..beside clomid, will keep my worm warm..will take red dates longan, will take chic enssence, will use preseed..at the same time go scanning, hcg shots, hope can strike b4 balik kampung!

comingchamp,
take a good rest to tiao your body.

Maybe I should go for the scan. My cycle is usually 28-30 days, so I should go on CD13? Any recommendation for a good gynae in the northeast?

Airy, no did not go for the scan this mth as busy with other things this cycle, cannot get the appointment dates I am available so give up...lets see next mth ba!

Hihi!

I forgot to add. My #1 ds just turned 18 mths. Hurray!
I had bfp in feb but had M/C. Was disappointed. I had a d&amp;c but my af was kind of haywire after that so now I'm on medication to 'reset' the clock. Hopefully, I can start ttc process in July.
That's why I'm back at this thread. I'll keep trying.

<font color="aa00aa">Airy,
dont give up!
So long as u try n dont give up then its half the battle won.

Apple,
im expecting #2 now.
Dont give up!
My gynae was so pleased to see me again as he said he very happy that i still dare to try despite the 2 m/cs.
Do go for the scan if u can.
U can go on cd11 or 12.

Kanelmo,
im so sorry to hear of your loss.
Yup it takes awhile for the cycle to be back to normal after m/c.
Hope u did mini confinement as thats crucial in the process of healing.
So glad that u are still positive..keep it up!</font>

Just BDed. One word: Shagged!!!! My #1 coming to 2 years old
happy.gif
on the advise of nb01, bd again today....got an almost positive opk on cd16, a definite positive opk on cd17 and today cd18, got positive opk at noon and negative opk in the evening....BDed on cd15, 17 and today 18. But dont think the bd session on cd15 is of any help as hubby came too early, only managed to ejaculate abit into me. Now 2WW and im so glad!!! No need test opk n time bd sessions!

brownies,

good, cover all..good luck to you! waiting game again for 2 weeks..

my 2ww almost end..i know that AF is report soon. PMS super early this time..about 1week. now even getting stronger..

Apple,
yes, go and scan if can..Go on Cd 11 onwards. As Lynzi says.

Back