Gyne: Dr Choo Wan Ling
TCM: -
Special issues: BB #0 in Apr'10, PCOS

e cups: have at fair price too.. it's florida natural, just saw yesterday

Nb01: thank u for updating mine
happy.gif
)

Hi ladies

I just tried Pre-seed last month before BD. Applied it on my hubby's and ard my external area only. I dont dare to insert the applicator in. But hubby said that pre-seed is too cold for him. hahaha

Today is my CD04. My cycle is around 34 - 36 days in average. I am using this period tracker from my iphone apps to track my O day. so far quite accurate as my CM will be EWCM during the O day.

My hubby is currently eating Multi-Vitamins and Vitamin E only. Perhaps I think I should add on to the Zinc from GNC for him.

i once used the OPK in June and very accurate I used 2 different brands and I O on that date itself. plus we did it a few hrs later. But its a BFN for us.

so till now I have not tried to use the OPK. I only rely on my period tracker apps and BD on CD12 onwards. but honestly, we only BD once a wk. Not working hard enough.

BTW, may I know where can I buy conceive plus? at watsons/guardian/which particular website?

E-cups, have always been around lah... But everyone disappeared so I became silent reader! LOL...

Anyway, can find grapefruit juice in Giant and NTUC too (but Giant has shorter expiry dates). I buy the sunkist brand which is 100% juice and no added sugar/preservatives etc... And I get the version which is a mix of grapefruit and orange juice (pink colour label) so not so bitter. < $4 per carton and cheaper than Florida's Natural.

The multi vits you got for DH doesn't contain zinc? Should contain right? Thought it is quite standard.

Happy, OMG! really ar!!?? i always go on weekends cos it is not near my house.. what abt u??

nb01, i knw most of us become silent reader cos no contribution mah.. lols
As for the multi-vits, they have zinc &amp; oyster extract.. hopefully it works!! lols.. sometimes i thinking what if i cant get pregnant at all after doing sooo much.. haiz..

Lyn, yaya.. Faster go get concevie plus le.. =D

Coyote, grapefruit.. i drank before.. like sour sour de leh... dun like... Sometimes, i really feel, being a woman is so so so much xing ku. First is wanna get preggy, try all sorts of methods jus to get preggy. Then preggy liao still muz go thru labour pain.. haa.. Then hubby jus do nothing.. lol..

But i always tell hubby, i go thru all these stuffs if not going to be FREE!! All expenses, u PAY! All pain and sufferring i BEAR!! lol... Like tat den ok ma.. haa.. Den next month we going to Port Dickson for a 3d2n short getaway.. Relax and see if cna be successful.. haa.. =D

Happy, Me too went for TCM last week. Took some medicine home and brew.. Yucky the taste and smell. haa...

The doc oso mention about my egg not mature enough lo.. haiz.. So sad.. Even if mature and release oso might not be good one... so I really worried...

Cycle 25-26 short meh? But how to aim de, cannot control de ma.. All these things.. haa.. How to tell e mense: "Ehh.. u dun come ar.. come another 5 days later??" lol...

Now waiting for O to come.. Today is my CD12.. Wait Wait Wait... But sometimes, i dun have e patience to wait jus wanna try liao.. haa.. haiz.. Law of large number.. haa.. =P

LETS JIA YOU!!!! =D

E-cups> Choy choy choy! One day you will get preg de! Really! It's just a matter of time. Jia you jia you!

Baby> I also told my hb that being a woman not easy. First must think how to get ourselves preg then during preg, all the pain, then labour then after labour got to clear bb shit. Man only sit there &amp; show their face and pay money. Not fair! LOL!
And when a couple doesnt have bb, ppl will start to think the woman is the one who care bear fruits. Like my sil, she kept thinking I am the one with problem [which is really my problem!]. I super unlike...... :p

Chloie, guess most of us here felt the same way like u.. lols.. like my MIL like to think that im the one with prob even though we already told her the prob lies with her son! She still got the cheeks to tell me "are u sure?? how can that be.. he look so FIT.." OMG.. old people

nb01, can update mine too.. =D

Nick: Baby
AD Due: 12 Sep
Last AF: 12 Aug
CD: Not sure
Cycle Days: Not sure
Gyne: Dr Lawrence Ang
TCM: Ban Choon Chan
Special issues: Irregular Menses, Not Ovulating.

E-cups> I hopw you are not staying with your in-laws otherwise how to siam them? Maybe your hb should tell her personally &amp; privately. Scare her abit. Tell her say tcm/gyne say when she was preg with your hb, dont know what she did, now he got low sperm count. LOL! I'm so bad!!!!!

Now that I know I'm the one with the problem, sometimes I just want to avoid my sils [hb's sisters]. I'm actually under stress to quickly produce a bb lei. My hb &amp; sils want to have a bb to play and also cos they want to let my hb's bro's wife [from china] know that not only she then can have bb.
My sil brought me to see "guan yi ma" to see what problem I have, cos till now still no bb news. End up, I was instructed to be on vegetarian diet till end Oct. I miss meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby, updated.
happy.gif

Chloie, you are on vegetarian diet? No meat? Is that good for TTC? Coz we will need meat and protein etc... Might want to reconsider. Just my opinion though...

Cholie, I have been experiencing mild cramps too.. Like menses cramp.. Ovualting oso will have cramp??

Ya.. people will always point their finger at us first de lo.. Who knows it might be guy problem leh.. Haa.. But same la.. its my problem la.. haa.. irrgulare menese, not ovulating.. haa.. Ur SIL is hubby sis for hubby bro's wife?

Lucky my hubby bro's wife not staying wif us liao lo.. cuz i oso cant get along wif her.. haa.. if not later more more problems lo.. Move back to her mother place oso good.. Less conflicts, less mo cha.. =D

Happy, *hugs hugs*.. Maybe u already help ur body already leh.. u excerise and cut down on unhealthy food le ma.. If u nv do all these ur body might have been worst.. =) So u already helped urself le.. =D

Corrs, i thk it can be bought online. Or pharmacy. I got mine thru another forum ttc-ing mtb.. =D

E-cups, you living wif ur inlaws? If my MIL say this in front of me, i sure cannot tolerate de lo.. I thk i'll flare up lo.. and go back room cry.. haa.. So she better dun say this kinda comment right into my face...

nb01 - My last AF was too short 23days probably due to mess up by m/c. I will wait till DPO14 then test. So not so soon.

baby - I tried Florida brand for grapefruit and it is a bit sour &amp; bitter. Fresh one is not so sour. Cannot control and ask AF to shorten lah, but taking TCM herbs may help which is what I am doing now.

According to gynae, the prob lies with my DH too and his mum kept pressing me hinting about bb. I just kept quiet and say nothing. I didn't even tell anyone in the family that prob lies with DH as it will hurt him. But lately his mum stopped nagging me abt this issue, I wonder did anyone in the family ask her to shut up. DH's siblings are all very good to me, maybe they are the one to ask my mil to zip.

nb01, thank you!! =D

Chloie, vegetarian?? huh!! meats got alot of vitamins and proteins leh.. how can dun eat.. Some mroe i thk no logic leh.. haa.. No offence ar..

U not living wif ILs? Envy those who are not staying wif ILs... haiz..

Wah looks like I am deeply missed by Chloie LOL... Chloie - ni xiang wo ah? Past hours busy with work.....must pay back for earning pay cheque mah...hahaha

coyote, I tried once before and its too sour and bitter so i threw e whole bottle away.. haa.. But maybe can try again.. Like nb01 said.. can add some organe juice..

But den again.. those who are on TCM, your sinseh got tell u dun drink so much cold drinks?

I always forget leh.. haa.. Cuz cold drinks are so part of my life liao.. Like brushing teeth so natural liao le.. haa... Den everytime drink liao den rmb.. siao liao.. cannot drink cold drink.. but den oso finish.. haa.. =D

Gals, i definitely not living in IN-LAWs.. cos practically i will jump whenever she ask.. i tell my DH if she ever ask again.. i will announce to the whole block saying u are the one with prob!! lols..
But still she will quietly ask my DH behind the kitchen at times.. lols.. im the ER XI FU.. :p

baby - my TCM forbid me from taking cold drinks. NO NO NO not at all and no tea as well. Ke lian de wo. 3mths never take cold drink/food liao. But the good thing is my weak body (xu) is turning warmer, now at least my hands and feets are warmer.

Yup! No meat. And vegetarian food really no taste one. It has only been 1 month and I aldy feel sick. One look at the food, dont feel like eating liao. I can just take one meal a day now. And I'm a person who need meat for at least one meal. So now I wonder if my weight lost is due to being a veg or caused by swimming or lack of food intake. And if I really got to eat, I will order brown rice with about 2 vegetable side dishes. Dont like those fried bean bean stuffs.

Baby> Yeah! I read online before on ovulation cramp. A link for you to agar agar read on: http://www.cureforcramps.net/ovulation_cramps/ovulation_cramps.html
My sils are my hb's sisters. The one from china is hb's bro's wife.

coyote> Miss your pinches mah!

E-cups> Lucky you for not needing to stay with in-laws! When my mil was still around, she stays with me. I tell you, my weekends are usually noisy and busy. Sils &amp; kids will come over, otherwise tell us to go here n there. Now so much more peace.
I'm the 2nd cum youngest xi fu but hor, I'm like the Da Xi Fu. Cos that stupid da sao, from China, everything also say she dont know, so end up all the prayer thingy I got to do.

coyote> My hb also stop me from taking cold drinks now. So later while he is out, I will sneak out to buy grapefruit juice and enjoy it! Wahahahahahahahaha!

e-cups, *ENVY ENVY*.. really envy those who are not living with ILs... Not to say ILs not good la.. but still ways of living r not e same... Own house is better..

coyote, my hands n legs not cold de... haa... i cannot stand hot sia... So now i try to rmb.. haa.. no cold drinks.. keke.. =D

Cholie, i'm e da xi fu.. haiz... not good one... eventually all e sai kang will land on me.. haa.. Since ytd, i keep having cramps on my tummy(below tummy).. not very strong one la.. but can feel it lo.. haa.. Hopefully its ovulating.. haa.. =D

hello, just came back from gynae check. waited for 1 hour, see him only 5 mins i am done. Basically no cyst, nothing given all clear. Just told me to contd to take folic acid.

Ok so ang mo said ok.. so just focus on chinese doc now. ok i think i feel more at peace now.

e-cups, quite ok for me. the distance. Cos is from punggol to amk. I know her for quite sometime becos everytime neck ache and backache go to her for acupuncture. Actually that where is my mom place. Didn't know she such an expert in this area. Heard alot of IVF couples goes to her to extra bu.

Now i am thinking if i shd go for accupunture to strengthen my kidney. Haha but she nv say need to.

Baby - Thanks!
happy.gif
Yeah i am sure is pretty much worst if i din do any exercise.

Actually did a google search on kidney nv knew that organ is so important. Like fertility, and overall health comes from there. That is like our detox organ that clears. hmm i should really make more effort in what i am eating if i want a healthy baby now.

Baby, we are seeing the same tcm &amp; on the same CD.

Gals, pls dun drink too much cold drinks.....I used to drink cold drinks everyday too but for the sake of conceiving, I try my best to resist cold drinks.

The thread sure is more active le.

Hi all, I also silently reading cos nothing much to contribute.

Happy: good gynae say you ok wor.

Btw I wan to ask those who know. Does clomid have any side effects? Will start next cycle. Also going to see tcm.. Going to dr Zou Yu Ming.. Anyone seeing this doc?

no cold drinks? huh..... =(
last time when i still single &amp; stay with my parent, my mum would nag at me whenever i drink cold drinks. hence, i seldom take cold drinks...
now i stay with my in-laws, they bo-chup me so i started to drink more than before...is one packet/can per day alot? i easily feel cold...does this related to body being weak &amp; difficult to conceive?

Queenly: I took my first Clomid this cycle. I just kept feeling Hot! Sweating away! N abit moody. Other than tat nothing. And I nvr religiously opk or take bbt so nt sure if Clomid wrks on me or not oso. Sianz! There was once I felt a pulling crampy kinda pain on the right lower abdo. Dunno if tat was O pain.. He he.

Anyone experienced o pain b4?

thanks!! just want to prep myself if there will be side effects.

i got encounter pulling pain b4 oso...cant rem on left or right. then dat cycle i got test opk n it falls on the O day wor....

looking forward to my next cycle to start clomid

Hi all

I am trying to conceive too and right now going through monthly checkups. I usually go to see the gynae during my fertile period as he will be checking the egg, the egg size. However, yesterday, when he scanned, there were 3 eggs in my womb! All healthy and big size. He said my body over-reacted to the medication I took but all is good. Has anyone ever encountered the same? What does it mean to have 3 eggs?

Morning gals. I've realized that quite a number of my sec sch frens are mummies alrdy &amp; they are married after mi de. Haiz...these gals are lucky...

Deelove, 3 eggs? If all 3 successful, become triplets...
happy.gif
which cycle day are u at now?

Hey Fattbombom, that the TCM i am seeing now. E-cups too!

Siuping, yesterday i met Dr Adrian for the first time! Change of gynae - new start!
happy.gif
Do you go to him to check out the egg size etc? Actually how do you ask for that huh? I am curious.

e-cups, i dunno u know anot, but Dr zhou helped alot of woman who couldn't get pregnant manage to get pregnant. Don't give up ok. So press on !

6 months is quite ok.. we can't also expect immediate results. Probably for all you know .. u are seeing results very soon! What did Dr Zou say about your condition?

anyway i also realize i did alot of "wrong" things that why i nv get pregnant.. Erm hmmm during intercourse.. i am always on top.. -_-" that why nv get preggy at all! WAH BIAN!

So i suddenly feel like is a fresh start this time. See new gynae, see TCM and new action LOL!

Happy, good foru..!! For me, Dr zou that my womb is from the freezer.. tooo tooo cold liao..but im a person very scared HOT one.. i will sweat &amp; sweat.. my body temp too low.. lowest is 35.41..lols

Then DH is his soldiers not strong lor.. + he is a smoker.. =.="
She keep telling me actually i should be able to conceive naturally..but dun knw issit DH soldiers did not manage to drill into the egg.. whahahha

Hi ladies, (esp the familiar "faces" like e-cups, sjx, nb01, olivia!!)
I've graduated from this thread sometime back but got detention ;(
My baby stopped growing at ard wk7 and a D/C was performed. It has been more than a month since, my heart still aches at times when I recall the few days when we had to make that painful decision. But I give thanks, knowing that my baby is in heaven.

Having said the painful part,
HB and I decided to try TTC-ing again. Can I join you ladies again?

Good morning ladies.

e-cups - very weird hor, very scare of hot but the womb is cold. My gf recently told me her tcm said her body is weak "xu" with cold feet and we all gave her a shock look. Because when we went Spring holiday in Japan, I have to put on a sweater + jacket where she just put on a cotton top with holes (patterns)
proud.gif

Lil'thing - sorry for your loss. I can understand how u r feeling npw, same as u I lost mine at wk7 too. Do nurse your body back to health and try again.

Hi Lil'thing, sorry to hear your loss.. *hugs*

Join us back in the race then...
happy.gif

Happy, ohh.. Dr zou say i got abit of PCOS too.. cos i seldom get BOLD OPK lines..
sad.gif
that is another prob.. but my gynae told me that as long u are ovulating.. PCOS not a big prob..=.="

Haha ecups.. ur description are very visual! I can almost see what's happening. Actually to know you are sweating means that your body is cooling down that explains why your womb is cold? So it means she have been giving you medication to keep the womb warm? That is also assuring to know that you can conceive naturally. Have you tried to convince your hb to stop for awhile for the sake of BB?

Even though i got positive OPK, she commented i ovulated too early! :S period cycle short etc etc.. aiya see never ending problems...

Hopefully i may bump into you one of the weekends
happy.gif

Hi Lilthing! I am sorry for the loss. I know what you mean i still miss bb even though is almost 8 months. Somemore pass the EDD date i feel like crying. But never mind, press on ok! Did you go through a mini confinement?

Happy, I guess im the only one with COLD womb lor.. lols.. If u want to knw who am i.. i will be at her place this sun.. lols

Not bcos cooling down but is drink too much COLD drinks liao which indeed is a fact that i can gulped down a earthquake by myself.. lols.. u say COLD bo...
sad.gif

Well he tried at least.. but abit hard trying to cut down abit abit lor.. =.="

EARTHQUAKE!!!! T_T wah... ok.. i been quite inclined to warm drinks lately. Don't know why. The only time i gulp cold drink is after work out. Strangely.. after work out.. i keep thinking COKE!

Happy, dun say work out.. im despeartely wanting to drink COKE too.. issit bcos we nvr get to drink then keep thinking.. lols..
Now i dun knw what to do also.. just cont to let her bu my body &amp; DH one's then proceed with SO-IUI

Back