(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

<font color="green">E-cups >> Reduce ur cold drinks intake ... u noe wat i mean ya .. no more tea &amp; other cooling stuff

Happy >> U mean on top cannot ?? But i ever strike when on top leh ..

Deelove >> 3 eggs means possible to have triplets !! Jia you !!

Lil'thing >> Do take care &amp; nurse ur body back to health .. *Hugz* u r welcome over here !!

</font>

Mrs Ho, can lar.. but against gravity... ur DH troops are either commandos or air-trained... different... so that why u strike lor. Actually i strike that in my first pregnancy. But alas.. my egg -_- not good...

non-cold coke taste like tea!

Happy &amp; e-cup, tml will be my first visit to dr Zou. Gynae told me I got slight pcos so will tell her but she ba Mai alone can tell?

Also hor I have this question that I keep asking... The opk strips if got a thick bold line does it means really ovulate? Can we get the results but not ovulate in actual fact? Cos I rem I read somewhere positive opk doesn't mean ovulate..

Anyway looking forward to see dr Zou n oso start my clomid next cycle...

Thanks for the kind words and encouragment! Now, I not only pray for a BFP, I prayed harder for a sticky one! For all of us! ;p

Happy/ Starrie: Yup, I did a mini confinement for 1 week and not so strict confinement for another week. I've been using a shower gel, it's suppose to have warming effect,not sure if it's useful but i just use it for a peace of mind and heart.

Just like to share, if can, really got to quit cold drinks. Before the decision to do d/c, blood clots was found thru scans near the sac. According to TCM, blood clots in menus is due to a cool womb. After the episode, I took only warm/ room temperature water/ beverage. Sipped 2 mouth of chilled water when i really really can't stand the heat. Iced tea has become an indulgence, only allow myself once a week. Haiz, ti4 ki4 me! Only learn things the hard way! So, all cold drinks lovers, let's quit! (think the "I Quit" smoking advertistment

Queenly - I think is the BBT chart having the sustained temp surge then can tell that you have ovulated.

e-cups &amp; happy - be good gers lah...hehehe

where is chloie???

coyote - oh no, cos my work more flexible so i dun wake up at the same time everyday...i tried taking bbt for 1 cycle wah everyday different readings...like wrong like dat .....

Lil'thing - Same here. I wasn't aware that I am not supposed to avoid cold items until m/c. Since then, I have been a good ger avoiding all cold items. It has been almost 3mths. Just curious, what shower gel has warming effect?

queenly - yup BBT needs to be taken same time daily. In the past I have no problem but lately I keep waking up at wee hours to pee. Also not too accurate but at least I can still spot the pattern.

happy - is it not a requirement for ur TCM to see ur chart? For my TCM she wants us to take the temp so that she can advice accordingly.

e-cups, dr zou said royal jelly good.. she told me even my dad is taking it -_-" haha

Haha like i said i MIA for a few months... so nothing to show her in the first place. Of course if can take BBT and show her.. so i think i start tml

coyote: high5! though it's something that shouldn't call for one.
Let me try to take a picture of it and upload tonight ya. It's apparently a shower gel made from chinese herbs.
can i ask where to get pure royal jelly?

I realise my bbt increase by 0.1 degree for every extra hour i sleep.
Not sure if it's the same for you gals. So now, am more relax with the temp taking time. As long as i can spot the pattern in surge during O, me happy liao

Hi everyone,
Decided to say hi again cost this thread suddenly comes alive. Post sometime ago but not much response. I am also TTC-ing for a #1. I have been seeing TCM - Dr Zou for the past 3months. She too told me strictly no cold drinks.I went to see her cos I am always feeling cold in the office. After these months of yucky medicine, it does improve. I seldom feel hot in the past, but now i do feel hot now at times. I also reduce the times i wear jacket in office. But as i hated those chinese medicne smell, i pinch my nose when i drink it. Now alot of my colleagues know that i am seeing TCM. LOL..

I went to see Dr Adrian Woolsworth yesterday for the 1st time to a check up. Wow he and his nurse talks like machine gun.. I am so tickled. He did a scan, says womb looks ok and asked me to go back for blood test to see if i ovulate. Didnt know the scan is so exp, cost me $150.. all these visits are draining my pockets...
sad.gif

Hi Lil'thing,

I too found that my BBT is higher in the weekends cos i wake up later. during the weekday, its like rollercoster.. wonder if thats normal?

e-cups, got pcos cannot take royal jelly ah? i bought it online and took for 1 cycle then also dunno y suddenly stopped. i was thinking to start taking again.

hmm i better google see can anot hahaha

wah so many seeing dr zou....hope we will be successful and graduate soon

Hey Kitty... really u see Dr Adrian too? Yesterday which branch? I was there too @ Compass point hahaa. Arrived at 5.30 and waited 1 hour before i see him!

YES I AGREE - he talked like machine gun! How come he tell u do blood test but he din say anything to me? He just said ok can go get pregnant!

Oh yes yes... Dr zou did said to me if have cyst or fibroids, cannot take royal jelly.

Back from lunch!! bad weather...

As dr zou keep telling me that my womb is cold therefore maybe need longer time.. but also need my DH co-operation if not how to succeed..
sad.gif

My temps also roller -coaster too... will fall damn low if i sleep late.. really jialat lor..

Hi ladies, I would like to join in too! Am ttc too.. For 2 mths liao, still no results, beginning to feel demoralized.. Didnt one tat ttc is such a tough jouney
kao_sad2.gif

My menses is regular but only for 2 days each time.. Wondering if this is e cause tat make me unable to get pregnant.. Anyone has similar experience..

Also, aft bs, even with my legs elevated for 15mins to 30 mins, there's still alot of leakage..

Is there something wrong with me??

Hi Happy, I was there at 7.30pm at compasspoint too! I read on other threads that he very chop chop one. so got to prepare all your qns otherwise, u see him only 5mins. But since near my hse, i think easier for me to go for checkup/follow up shld i strike! For the blood test, maybe i am older bah.. i got tell him i tried for bb for a few months ler but no news. so come here to do pre pregnacy check up.

Ya, he ask alot of qns.. and i haven got the time to think, he keep asking n asking. maybe we shld ask him to breathe hahaahah.. :p

For Dr Zou, i nvr use the chart she give. cos i keep putting the dot at the wrong place.. haha.. i use my hp to keep track instead. i find it easier.

Hi Vone, jia you, some pple tried years to get preggy. Do some read up on the web. I find it quite useful. A healthy couple below 30yrs old takes on average 6mths to get preggy. older will take longer. be patient bah.

Lil'thing -
kao_confused2.gif
alamak, where got ppl hi-5 for such thing one..LOL I got my royal jelly + bee pollen in honey form from http://babydustshop.blogspot.com
Thanks for the shower gel pic, I didn't know got such thing.

Welcome kitty &amp; vone.

Kitty - Yes gynae visits are very expensive. Gynae earn until siao.

Vone - are u seeing any gynae/TCM? Maybe can ask them whether 2 days AF is ok? But u juz start ttc for 2 months, don't get too stress up or kancheong ok. Me too, even if rest on bed for 30-60mins I will still find leak when I visit the loo.

Good noon ladies

Hi lilthing
"Hugs"
Good thing that u never give up but mind me sharing with u
Maybe the next time u bfp.. Don't share n keep it to urself? As some time u have no choice to believe , baby very pan dang

Coyote!!
Me on my way to see dr tan heeee mc today so push my appt forward

Hi vone
It pretty common for ur case but my gynae ever mention short period days may not be that health do check with gynae or chinese doc if u r seeing one

Ecups
Well..... U have to stop cold and ice drink if u really want baby
As Chinese herbs really need discipline!!! Cold and hot really cannot mix else u are actually wasting ur money which u r now
Even if u pregnant the first trim also not allow cold or ice drink hence I think u need a cane to discipline u :p

OMG! One morning and I have so much to catch up. I just roughly looked through.

coyote> *Wave wave* I'm here! Just done with my lunch. Was bz in the morning that's why I MIA. LOL!

Deelove> 3 eggs! Wow! You might have triplets if you hit the right spots this month!!!!

Lil'thing> I'm sorry about your loss. *hugsssss* But no worries! You are back on track to try again!

E-cups> ooh! I'm also like you, scared of heat. But I'm not sure if my womb is hot or cold. Must go ask liao. I tot body hot = organs also hot. Hahahahahaha!

Kitty> Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Vone> Aiyo! 2 months only lei! I have been ttc for a year plus liao. Dont worry! It will be your turn soon!

royal jelly &amp; epo> I did asked Dr Tham about royal jelly &amp; epo, he say it wont help much. I still have 2 huge bottles of epo in my fridge.

All the talks about no cold drinks, I raise my white flag. Have been back to drinking cold drinks liao, about a bottle a day. Yesterday night I sneak out to get grapefruit juice but there was none in sight! I guess cos it was on discount so it was sweep off the racks. I wonder which ttc ladies grabbed all the grapefruit juices. Soon! Jurong will be flooded with CM!!!! Wahahahahahaha!
So since I cant get my juice yesterday, I went to get a bottle of super cold milk tea. Then today lunch, I got a bottle of green tea. *evil laugh*

thks for the advice ladies...will be more active in this forum! heehee..

Ya, i will wait till next mth, if my AF is here agn, mayb i will see TCM...may i noe where is Doc Zhou located?

I got a que to ask about opk &amp; ovulation.

CD 11: Started to test on OPK. - ve
CD 12: - ve
CD 13: - ve
CD 14: - ve [But EWCM so decided to BD]
CD 15: 3.45pm + ve [very very very faint + ve line], 8pm + ve [ very very faint + ve line] *Lower abdominal aches / cramps for whole day
CD 16: - ve [Lower abdominal aches / cramps + slight back ach]

With the above, did I ovulate on CD 15?

sjx- My appt is next Wed, cannot meet up liao.

chloie - u r very er xin, what CM flooding estate...OMG! sjx is right, u shld be canned for taking so much cold drinks and somemore is tea. Tea is very liang for the women.

I got the digital smiley from clearblue. Will start to use it once I get 2 lines on opk. *wink wink*
The tcm I visit for my back also told me no cold drinks. He even told me not to take meat. This is the first time I heard from a tcm not to take meat.

coyote> I also feel disgusted on the thought of CM flooding the whole estate. But there is really not a single pack of grapefruit juice left wor! Left with plenty of orange juice. Of cos the first thing that came to my mind was that whoever grabbed those juices are trying to make babies! LOL!
Tea is liang ah. Then the Organic Red Raspberry leaf still can drink mah?

vone - Dr Zou is at AMK Blk 505, tml i go see 1st time...update when i'm back.

hmm the cheap OPK no use ah? hmm i still thinking to stock up from baby dust shop

Chloie
I was advise not to taste too much mean but fro
Gynae

Once ever read that meat contain hormone which if too much in take will cause our hormone mess up too
Plus meats are acidic so least in take also better for us
Just control lor, take more fish

i'm also using those strip ones. ok leh, i do get bold strip for the past 2 months. but my temp soar only after 3 days. Dr Zou say my ovulation is late and it seems quite constant to be late for the past 2 months. i find the instructions on the package is quite clear, must be 2 bold strip then consider going to ovulate. then Dr Zou say normally, will be faint line at first, then bold then next day faint. so i got to try 1-2 more times even the line disappears as i tend to ovulate late.

Chloie, you must also chart your temp to see if u did ovulate.

Hi ladies! Not feeling too well today as had slight food poisoning yest.

Welcome to all newcomers! Thread is getting active with everyone coming back!
happy.gif

Lilthing, sorry to hear abt your loss and hope you are feeling better.

Starrie, shoo your AF away!

Chloie, not sure what you meant by faint positive line on your OPK but both lines need to be as dark as each other to be positive. Since you got Clearblue smiley, can use it to double confirm if unsure.

queenly, I use the cheap strips with no issue but agree that sometimes guesswork might be required. So what I do is to use the Clearblue smiley to double confirm. Like this, no need to spend so much on Clearblue. I buy mine from bbshop and seems like she has a BP in SMH selling the cheap strips at only $0.50 if you are buying Clearblue too. Can check it out.

Shi Jia XIn, maybe i buy the mid stream one...cos the cheap one very inconvenient for me in office. got to take container hahaha

but i tried OPK 2 3 cycles before, then got like wat Kitty said...1 day faint then next day bold then next day faint...so i tot accurate

E-cups, I also got cold body and low temps. Btw, how come with PCOS you cannot detect positive OPK? I have PCOS too and no issue detecting positive OPK.

Btw to those taking BBT, for BBT to be most accurate, must take at same time every morning and before you move or get out of bed. Else not accurate and might be the reason why your temps are rollercoaster.

the strip must test in the evening. i read somewhere the body produce only when u are awake, something like that. but to test for pregancy, must test in the morning, first pee of the day. opposite.. hahaha.. confusing huh

Hi nb01, i did that everyone morning on weekdays, cos got to work mah, cant even talk, open eyes only grab the thermometer. but my temp still rollercoaster. *wonders why*

Kitty, the ovulation strips can test between 11am and 8pm (+/-). No need to wait for evening as long as don't use first morning urine. Coz for us who test twice, we will use these timings. I test at 1pm and 10/11pm and no issue.

As to bbt, you will need to take 2-3 cycles to see a pattern. Having fluctuations in temp is normal on a daily basis but you will need to see it in relation to your coverline to see if you have ovulated.

Chloie - i tested my ovulation using the cheapo opk and it was faint line near to O and bold line indicating u will O in the next 24hrs. I confirm with my clearblue kit and the results tally. U might want to continue testing or maybe your pee not concentrated enough that's why didn't get the desired result. Anyway u can just BD alt day in order not to miss it.

I still take Organic Red Raspberry leaf as it is not a red/black/green tea so it is not heaty nor cooling according to the seller.

Having prob posting again haiz.

Back