(2012/07) Jul 2012

Hmmz i also feel my tummy unbalance. Sometimes right side higher and sometimes left side
happy.gif

Joanne, oic... The weight is only estimated and my gynae is not worried at all. She said bb small easier to give birth. Now i know why i dun feel bb kicking me already coz bb back facing my tummy.

Hi Marie
Tks for sharing. Yes, I am so getting abt the same supplements like u except adding iron tablets, fibregel and some bottles to easy for the constipation in case of taking iron tablets as well as stretch mark cream etc.
I am having c section and her chrg is on high side according to my girlfriends.
Her waiting time is super long, now I will take ur advise to book the last few slots at each appt.
By the way, do u do CTG scan each time u visit? I am seeing her every wk now w CTG and it's not in the package, need to pay for each CTG.

Joanne, u must tell making mistakes is ok if u admit n nt repeat! Pushing blame n give excuses is nt ok. Ask her wake up her idea or u gonna send her bk. Wait she drop baby n say other ppl distract her? She Nvr pick up the towel till u ask her ah?

Hi rer rer
The thing is she flush away the water together with towel n now my mum worry towel will choke the toilet bowl.. If asks someone here to unchoke it, need pay $100plus.. Ya lor, wht u say really got a point.. Oways find excuse n tok back is damm bad... Arrggg...

laura, so exciting.. 9 more days!!! i hope mine will come around same time as u! maybe i shud sing move it move it song to bb. hahaa.. btw, u r so tall!!!

ourlovestory, apparently BHC is when it's suddenly super rock hard. not 100% all the time lah. that one is jus out of space i think. hahaha...

joanne, that's very very good news to have painless contractions! u r how many wks now? 34wks can come out liao right for twins? for me at home is better cos i get to sleep. and once i sleep it's a few hrs so time past very fast too! hahhaa..

btw, ur maid's attitude sounds bad leh. last time we had one like that. i was staying w extended family and we had 2 maids. one was good and another like that. tends to talk back and blame. later we realized she even mix with the construction workers opposite when she brings trash out. even the other maid dun like her so we had to remove her. how long r u going to give her probation period till huh?

btw, i'm absolutely fed up with all my symptoms! anus sore and fart also not smooth. left ear throbbing but all GPs said nothing wrong and said it's due to higher blood flow in pregnancy. heartburn and burping. backaches. this gotta end! i'm gonna start talking to all these parts and ask them to stop! tomorrow i'll report good news!!! stay tuned!

Laura: Jia you and all the bests! I guess you will be the first mummy to deliver in the July thread!
happy.gif
Keep us posted!

Joanne: take the chance to rest more and sleep more too! How I wish I have mc to rest for my hectic work load!!! Dun think too much.. your twins are growing fine, trust your gynae ;)

liligal: talking about fart...i feel so aunty and uneducated like that as i need to fart like every couple of minutes non-stop due to my constipation and my hubby said i very cho-lok!! ;p you got some good news for us???
happy.gif
You also delivering earlier than your EDD??

ourlovestory, tomorrow.. today dun have. fed up stage. hahahhaa...

laura, there's the van and people behind for estimation!
happy.gif
my physics & maths quite good one. hahaha... btw, right or not huh? hahahha...

Joanne,
Ur maid attitude doesn't seem right to me. When come to do work, is she ok? U may want to give urself n her a few chances before u decide if u want to continue using her.
If I were u, I think I will scold her liao as I'm paying her salary lor n I'm impatient char.
Mine choked e toilet bowl last wkend as she threw too much toilet papers at one go. I questioned her why she knew it got choked but kept quiet. She didn't know how to reply n looked nervous. Told her if next time still same case, must tell us but don't throw so much papers inside.

Joanne, wow 1mth mc... Rest well at home and monitor ur maid. Normally gynae dun anyhow give mc.

Laura, jiayou. Hope u have a smooth delivery
happy.gif

Ourlovestory, fart is ok lar but hor with no smell. Hehe... Now i aso fart alot and i have to go toilet to fart, scare got smell.

Joanne,
Don't get too angry or frustrated wif ur maid issue. Ur bb n ur mood are more impt. Does ur hubby know abt her attitude? Can he help by stepping in n hv a talk wif her? My maid 'clicks' better wif my hubby as he will tell her what she does wrongly in a better way. Hubby said I always put firm n fierce face but I rather this way than later she not scared of me. N I always catch her doing things wrongly. Haha

Liligal,
Ya, what good news? U're making me soo curious that I can't sleep now!!

hahaha.. no no no no... i mean i'm so fed up with all these bad symptoms of this pregnancy liao. tomorrow i'll report on how these symptoms are GONE! i'm gonna do everything i can to make them go away!!! really can't tahan already, to the point of fed up vs the damsel in distress victim feel.

Liligal
Haha. Ok ok, do share ur good news wif us tmr.

I can't sleep now. Left side of my body, e bone area near to side hip is so painful as though I hv sprain it. Tried to turn right side n I want to faint liao. soo painful. Can someone just knock me unconscious so that I can zzzzz? Arrgh

Marie, my email: [email protected]. Thank u very much!

Soulsister, my hair same problem, obvious black vs colored portions, but Im not coloring. Maybe you can ask them to photoshop the color contrast?

Pink piglet, me too! A lot of ppl (friends n strangers) have commented that my tummy looks low in the past wk plus, many asked If i am delivering soon. I'm only 34 wks this week haha.. Think my tummy has drooped down a little, plus having a longer body (vs longer legs sob sob) is the reason it's looking lower

Bhoo, admire your courage! I have no stomach for blood or needles, think watching birthing videos will just make me faint haha. But very good that you've watched it, at least you know what to expect
happy.gif

Joanne, if you still feel like you can't live with her after giving her reasonable time and chances, perhaps you should consider replacing?

Laura, liligal and all other mummies feeling down, rest well and hopefully you will all be well soon. Take care

Joanne, leave it to your mum to handle her n rest well. Tell your mum when it gets choke then call plumber, worry Nw also Bo bian. Tink u must tell her u all give her chance till when?else tink u rather get a new replacement or no help. nt scaring u but beginning ald give excuses, it's very hard to change. If she is ok with other things then close an eye.

Cherish, i will review to my mum n my mum talk to my maid. My hb lagi won't go n say her, he dowan to create unnecessary conflicts abt maid say he molest or she seduce him etc. He keep distance de..... I always remind her if she is nt sure must ask, it's ok to forget or do wrongly , if she keep quiet then if too late to rectify gonna b worse. She said yes yes.... Dunno understand bo.... But so far so gd except I buay tahan the way she lay my quilt, n she got motion sickness taking bus/mrt even!!! I tot cos my hb drive like crazy driver so she scared. She go my grandma hse she auto wash dishes , help my grandma keep mj table de. In morn her chores all done up when we wake up ard 9. Only got 1 day she overslp, 720 then wake up.

Mummies,

Sorry to disturb. Any petite mummies looking for nursing bra? I have the following for cheap sale:

1 black Emma Jane nursing bra 411, 32b
1 white Emma Jane nursing bra 411, 32b
1 white Bravado lifestyle microfiber nursing bra, 32b
1 butterscotch/nude Bravado lifestyle microfiber nursing bra, 32b
Fabolous mum t shirt bra, black, 32b

Emma Jane and Bravado bras selling for $40 each, Fabulous mum bra selling for $16, selling becos bought wrong size.

Pls PM me if interested, thank you

Rer rer,
Ur maid has initiative. I also told her if don't know, must ask. And she said yes yes. Sometimes I tell her things, she also yes yes n slowly I realized she doesn't know what I meant. Hubby is more involved in talking n handling maid as he trains her. I hv no strength for this. And he also no choice as e maid going to be wif his mom mostly. N his mom is someone who doesn't know much things. I already can see e maid override my mil when we're not ard. Told mil to feedback us if maid doesn't listen her n nil can still sides her. Faint!!

Cherish, let ur hb n mil go do it, we cant afford the energy lo. My maid lvl of cleanliness nt up to me n my dad std..... But for kampong girl ok le, ironing still can improve. Only thing she did seriously wrong is my hb praying altar, both sides same but my hb put candle there, dunno y she can clean n turn the other side candle become hidden. She kept apologizing. Hb super pissed, tat night 4D come out car no jumbled.....

rer rer,
yes, going to let hubby or mil to go handle it. My maid level of cleanliness is also not up to my std but can meet hubby's std. i cant stand seeing food spit on the flr and u telling me it's okay, no need to use wet cloth to wipe clean?? sorry, i cannot tahan such things. that's why there is conflict between hubby and i sometimes. sianz sianz.
wow, ur hubby must be very very pissed and angry lor. but did he managed to win a bit money? thot if numbers jumpled but sometimes can win a bit.

hi everyone! i'm back at work after a long weekend! in my week 35 now.. going to the gynae this sat!
talking about maids, do you ladies have any recommendation on part-time maids? those that just come to your place and clean for a few hrs kind?

Marie Ang: facial is shiok! but.. my belly makes me turn from side to side.. until my pelvic bones ache like crazy.

my complexion became almost perfect during my pregnancy! pregnant hormones! dont even need to go facial for 3 months and i dont feel the need to go until i thought eh! i haven't been to facial for some time.. even my beautician say," woah! nothing to squeeze for you!" tho the last time i went was 2-3 months ago.. this is something i'm enjoying during pregnancy.. 1 more month and i'll have to go back facial monthly.. sian.. =( Do you mummies experience the same thing?

Mummy lee, I hv no problem on my face. During pregnancies, my face is extra radiant n rosy cheeks. Guess all the tonics n bird's nest r working. My sis has a spa salon so I learn facial from her. I did my own facial n my hb's. If my hb n I go to full package massage, I will try to squeeze in facial cos full package already around 2-3hrs. Otherwise I don't go salon for facial.

Maids. Hiyo, maybe I should provde service on "managing ur maid classes". Gees, please lah, don't pull ur parents or in laws in to manage ur maid, u r going to make the situation worst. Also, we better leave our guys alone to avoid accusation of molesting or others on the maid. The best person to manage maid is us, yes us. If we can't, send her home or back to agency cos within 6 mths u can still change maid, isn't it? Remember, u want ur maid to take good care of ur baby, u must treat her well too. Be sensitive to her needs.

Liligal, Laura, Joanna, who who will be our first baby to see the world? Getting excited. Jia you everyone!

Constipation. Please no papaya. Jaundice ladies. Best solution now, go to NTUC, the shelf where they sell Origin brand n grab the phylium husk pack. Put 2 teaspoons into ur breakfast milk, juice or anything. Very good!

Minasan konnichiwa...

Today I'm on urgent again.
Sigh...last night still cannot breathe but today I'm going to hiong hiong Zzz whole day with the help from taking Chlorpheniramine pills (黄色小丸子) and tonight ah-lao working nightshift so I can Zzz w/o air-con.

Tomorrow if still no go work I think my work desk will collapse bcos I know my aunties dunno how to do my work. (>.<;)

mummylee: I'm the opposite. Before pregnant my face was ok with only occational white heads. But now my forehead have more white heads and my chin also have a big fat juicy pimple.

laura: HAHA! your 'big fat juicy pimple' description is so funny! isn't yours good? usually good, during prenancy not good.. mine only a few months of glory.. ahhaha!

lili_gal: Can you see the yellow and black kerbs behind? That stretch of the pavement is a gradual down slope, so I am not so tall lah. :-/

mummylee: But my hair sure is very glossy and shiny and hardly any hair fall. What wonders our hormones can do to us. Ha Ha Ha!
But now both my feet are so swollen until its fine blood vessels broke. I can see little red dots on my skin.
sad.gif

Ah-lao going to work 3 straight nightshifts and my MIL is getting worried again on the "what if" that might happen to me when her son is not around at night. *peng san* :-/

laura: yes yes! my hair looks fuller and healthier! ahha. enjoy the last few weeks (for your) and last month (for me) of these..
oh dear.. my feet are not swollen but my lower back and butt are aching.. =(

hi, thread going very fast. hard to follow. i read some mummy eating 'orh kuay' /yam cake. just a word of caution, my colleague told me eating yam cake will cause the baby skin to be uneven n not smooth. mayb try to eat less or avoid eating.

cherish, 4D gotta buy 24 combi lo, so we wont buy de, jumbled n nvr tio. Food on flr cannot la.

weather so hot I went n cut hair!my mum niam n say hw to tie????? I dun care le. I going facial ytd

lilgal/laura hope u all feeling better nw....I imagine go bk wk on mon next week....I tink I gonna die there

hello mummies..
been away for awhile now..
i had been reading on n off recently but i didnt reply to the threads..sorry to those who responded to me..

Yao Lang: yeah my hubby got big family n with his 2 sis in laws both r malaysians n my mil is a traditional lady.. i think its hard for me to tk away the yao lang.. n i did try to hint my hubby n he said if dun use yao lang in the future bb will be frighten easily,etc.. dun ask me the logic.. i dunoe too.. haha..

bloom shoot: i took my bloom shoot on sunday..
apparently its more to natural kind. like eg if u got frenz who got DSLR n they can help u to tk pictures dan i think u might wanna ask ur frenz to tk for u=) haha.. i took up this bloom shoot is more to coz when bb is out n she can help to tk bb oso.. i like d way she make bb feel like an angel.. very natural kind=) though she is just 17yrs old but her pictures r not bad..

backache: i went to my gyne last week n told him i got backache.. he told me to use salon pas..
right from d day i know i m preggy i refused to use it..but recently my back is really painful..hence i give in when my hubby bring me to Watson.. i grab d Salon Pas with gel de.. its gel n cooling type.. n amazingly d next morning i woke up with my back feeling super shiok=)

facial: i just do simple eyebrow threading only.. n when d lady was threading my eyebrows, bb was kicking inside me.. double pain.. whahaha..

hair: i felt my hair look messier though i cut short bob hair.. n i got white hairs=(

Today bb is at week 33 already.. n i felt so much so much more tired.. though i slpt my AL away yesterday.. i still feel i wanna slp.. wish i m on my maternity leave soon.. cnt wait..
now at times i feel my calf muscles is like super aching(sour) kind.. n i feel i m losing appetite again=(

those mummies who already reaching full term: good luck to u mummies n jia you alright.. may u all haf smooth delivery=)
those mummies like me yet to reach full term: let all jia you together n tahan till full term=)

56mama, thanks.. i'm the orh kueh person. but now cravings gone liao. can't find good ones to satisfy. in fact now no cravings just lotsa burping and heartburn.

queen, taller than me lah. i'm only 1.56m. last few days u got them all planned? last time i ensured EVERYDAY i get a date with hubby and pamper myself crazy cos after that really no more. glad we did it.

mummylee and laura, is it due to having bb girl or boy? having a girl somehow gives me better stuff but my dark spots increased tho. last time boy i get very dark rings around neck etc.

cherish, guess what, i spoke to my ear and the throbbing is gone! 1st piece of good news. will talk further to my anus later. hahahahha.... btw, food spit on floor is a no no! how can anyone take that? even food dropped on floor shud be wiped. unless u hv a dog like my cleaning dog who goes round eating food up. hahaha...

BB, as it stands, i think queen laura will be first. sunbelle is also close. i think i'll talk to my bb after i hv finished talking to all my other body parts that cause me discomfort. lol!

btw, this working from home thing is quite good cos i dun waste time hanging around when i'm sleepy and got nothing much to do in office. i can easily take a nap when sleepy and do other stuff like packing or reading if got nothing much to do. hehehee....

cookie: Sent you the email.

mummy_lee: So blessed with flawless complexion due to pregnancy....my beautician commented that my skin became dry...though I always don't really have much things to squeeze from my face.
And my hair turned fizzy and unmanagable after I got pregnant...already cut off my long hair since I was 7-8weeks pregnant

hi ladies, happy to report again that my anus is working now. hahahahha... smooth flow this morning, no pain, no soreness and good feel after. ok, i cheated a bit and took coffee since hubby wasn't around. think the talking also helped! next up... i'll think of another body part.

Hi Qin
My gynea very generous in giving mc neh.. ;)

Hi rer, cherish, lili, Bb
Thks for ur feedback on maid.. She got apologise to my mum after my mum tell her to be careful next time.. She is improving bit by bit so i will still give her chance n hope she wun do it again... My hb oso the one tell her off if she did things wrongly as he worry i 动了胎气. So my mum n hb will help to tell her off.. I just tell my hb what she does wrong n he will go tell her not to do it anymore.. Oh cherish, urs oso choke the toilet bowl ah.. Very headache hor.. My mum worry she pour the shirt or big towel to the drainage area when wash clothes too..

Hi mummylee
Ya, my forehead n hair very gd complexion now too.. No need facial n i oways like to go touch my forehead now as never been so smooth before..hair oso no drop alot nowadays but worry 4 mths after give birth, hair will drop alot..

Hi lili
Yes, me pray hard bbies can be in me till at least 34th wk as my tcm say bbies lung mature at 34th wk..but 35 or 36thth wk still the best i feel.. Am now at only 33th wk..so envy tt urs already full term..;) ya, i also agree sleep can spend time faster but worry sleep too much n cant sleep at night..;p actually i enjoy chat with collegues too as they oways make me laugh.. At home nobody to tok to but lucky got all of u to chat.. Else i sure very bored..;)

Btw gals, i really feel some cramp like contraction last night, quickly took the medicine n feel better after tt.. Very scare.. Just now feel so breathless even when sit on sofa..feel better when lie on bed.. Think my choice to start rest at hm this wk is correct.. Very happy is i can chat with u gals more now..;)

Btw, any suggestion on wht small gifts to give to ur relatives for bbies full mth? I see some print bb photo on chocolate bar packaging or kitkat etc as a small token to gives to relatives when they attend bb full mth party.. Very sweet hor but not sure go where do leh.. Any gd suggestion?

One more paiseh question, pls dun laugh at my ignorance..;p
When u gals still doing breastfeeding after few mths, can hv sex with hb? As i wonder wun it be very messy if milk keep dripping while having sex?? ;p as i see some can bf for 2years so wonder how do they tong if no sex for 2yrs plus? *blush* can experience mummies share share? Hee..

Wow mummy lee, fully agree that hormones tend to make our face more radiant n also more smooth. I din go for any facial at all throughout my pregnancy cos think dun feel so comfortable lying there for long with mask on hahaha
happy.gif

Hi J03,

Good that u are able to rest at home now. Yeah can rest more n no need to combat those work stress liao. u bought all your tins liao huh? Oh yes your c- sec is localized or full body huh? I also dun now what is the norm for twins. Did u do CTG to monitor the contractions huh?

Hi Carol, I tot CTG is done only as and when right huh? How muchie are u charged huh? Yes, u opting for localized or full GA c sec huh?

Hi Laura,

hope your nose is muchie better today. Counting down to your D day. Looks like your hubby is very excited too. Good sign
happy.gif

liligal: i think u already used to haf coffee in ur system dan can poo poo le..

joanne: envy u oso.. i wish i m at home now.. i just woke up from my nap in office.. dunoe y so tired=(

mummylee: yeah phoebe lee
happy.gif
coz very long ago i dunoe who suggested her in the thread so i went to check her blog out n find her pictures quite nicely taken.. i was expecting her to be someone ard 20++..

cookie - mine is mostly strangers haha..friends comment tummy looks big, though i'm only 33 wks hehe...

mummy lee &amp; lili gal - my complexion is also better this round. Face shape is also less round and nose is not so big &amp; swollen compared to #1. both are boys leh haha, wonder why it's different.

Joanne - do u mean this kind of chocolates?
http://www.candylovers.com.sg/baby.htm

i ordered before during my ROM as gifts to guests, quite like it too
happy.gif

Hi liligal , is good that you can work from home. yeah u are so cute. Talk to the different body parts. Oh yes do we need to use carseat to transport newborn back home or can we carry the newborn by home back?

Back