(2012/07) Jul 2012

cherish: can shareshare with me also? i wan time table also.

joanne: can order still u wan which one? the pyjamus or diaper de? 3wks est? my maid arrv in sg last mon.. she doin all her stuffs now etc wp, course, medical blahblah. tmr last part do thumbprint i also dk wad it means la. so i can go opt for send her to FOC training or bring her back earlier.

rer-rer: sorry missed ur post. gynae gave me one week to rest. she had actually given me 2wks. i told her resting for 1wk is enf to get me fired. =( i get the cramps too often. sobs. she gave me pills to prevent preterm labor. recently keep hvin badaches also. so nw at hm is jus wash clothes throw clothes in dryer fold them, wash dishes. thn slp. use comp. slp. cook simple dish. or go out eat n camp at hm once again. taking this one week v srsly. cos i need rest. at wrk i feel v stress. whn u take mc ppl will talk behind u. whn u ask abt hospitalization leave, ppl will presume u 100% tk n the diff story goes to boss ears. but boss nvr hear my side. so.. well.. no choice. no one is indispensable. i can only say.. i love my job, i gv in my heart, but.. seems nobody understand the situ. im in.

Hi Laura
Thats fast!! How many wks r u now? U doing c sect? Ya, 19th june better as at least is 5th mth already..;) so exciting for u..;)

Joanne:
Today is my week 36. Next week will be considered in full term so no wonder gynea can't wait to bring him out cos his growing speed is so unpredictable. I'll try inducing first cos I believe I should be able to deliver him normally w/o epidural.
There's one thing which I observed my gynea always say when doing the scan - your water very sufficient. Everytime w/o fail he'll sure say that. This time when he was scanning for my baby's head, the scanning stick went much nearer to my pubic bone so I know baby is getting really to come out. Just worried that baby will suddenly decide to break my water while I am working.

Hi Rykiel, I'm interested with the diaper stacker n storage. Should I just fill-in the model in the spreadsheet? What about the delivery address? Thks.

Rykiel: Yes, week 37 is consider full term already so baby can pop anytime between week 37 to week 40.
happy.gif

Going to tell my sup tomorrow that I'll probably start my ML on 18Jun. Hopefully he won't faint cos my EDD is suppose to be in Jul.

laura: my hr manager requested for a proof of edd. so i took from gynae last week when i went. mayb u get the chit from ur gynae also? take abit earlier safer than wb burst in office! =O sounds v scary to me u know. hehehehe..

cookie, you can fly at that time?!!? isn't it dangerous already? allowed?

jo, i think the sizes should be ok. at least ur gynae is not hurrying to get them out so should be fine i guess. dun stress urself out now. it will tough when they are out.

mine also no hurry but mummy here can't wait cos the weight is pressing down quite a bit and i keep leaking urine. now i hv to go to toilet like every 1 hr or even less when i drink lotsa water.

laura, me in 37wk also. same same, my water also sufficient and really not sure what it meant other than it's fine.

rykiel, must apply ML earlier? mine ok leh.. can apply 2 weeks after i'm back.

btw, now i clocked 11hours sleep everyday with 4 hrs nap in afternoon and 7 hrs at night. is that a lot? i can literally sleep my life away.

baby: yes i saw thanks~ =)

laura: muahaha. thats good good. at least they know! hehehe..

liligal: ur co. flexible so good! mine cannot. since the day i gor pregnant i was rushed for it =(

wow.. so nice.. i cant slp too long but keep feeeling sleepyyyyyy... i get back ache. need to prop here prop there b4 i can slp well. i tell hub the bed getting softer. HAHA

lili_gal: I can only conclude that our baby still can swim happily inside us. No wonder I am still getting strong kicks from him rather than he is supposes to not moving as much now. :p

hello mummies- am into 35weeks 2 days today.
feeling so tired plus down with flu.Must be the hot weather today. making me very very upset.

Jus finished packing my hospital bag pls bb bag .. ALL ready to run if there are any signs
happy.gif

hope all are feeling good and energised at the stage.

hi laura, like you , i went to cut hair today ...hhehehee
happy.gif
so shiok hehehe cos weather is super hot today heheh bob hair too..never cut so short before at all leh hehehe.....
happy.gif

@ laura - EDD 9th Jul . so far gyna didnt say will be early . Shall c what he says this coming sat
happy.gif
so excited. What abt u?

Sunbelle : i wanna cut my hair toooo ! prob next weekend . Else will be super frustrated during confinement

bbgirl: Mine suppose to be 8th Jul but now will be before 20th Jun cos baby is big and my bp is unstable.

sunbelle: I wanted to cut it shorter but well, gotta look femanine otherwise I scared my boy sees me he will cry. HAHAHA!

laura: v tempting u knw.. where to get at this hour. 2nite i better dun scroll too high up. else i see this post ill drool. haha..

baby: ok can thanks! =D

oh my goodness. gross info, do not read further if u need to eat dinner or supper....

no coffee for a few days and i kena constipation. 3 days already. so i bought soy milk to drink as it helps me as well. then it was so bad and got stuck that I have to get hubby to rush down to buy the med to insert and get the stuff out. he took so long and i was jumping up and down oredi. geeeshhh... i pushed so hard until blood is out and he's still not back! then when he finally made it, after 5mins, the med too effect and i'm done. now super numb. really not much strength in my abdominal muscles. normally can't even do sit up properly and fast. wondering if i'm really able to get thru the whole natural birth thing at all!!!! sob sob sob sob.....

queen, u r brave... to read the gross details. now i think i hv a sore anus. but really lor. 30mins only and i can't tahan liao.
sad.gif
really weak mannn... i think i better start exercising a bit.

Liligal, realli so jialat ah until blood cum out? Dun push mah if cannot come out coz now yr anus muz be very painful. Drink more water or drink prune juice or eat more fruits.

qin, yah lor. when i was working.. i.e. last week, i drank coffee on a daily basis. since i'm mildly lactose intolerant, after 1-2hrs of one cup, i'll pass bowels smoothly. but recently, i hv been working from home more and this coming wk full time working from home. hubby forbid to drink coffee at home (can't run liao) which was why i din get to go.

frankly, it was a real foretaste for me on vbac or natural delivery. i realized i really needed exercise for one and just 30mins my whole body is sore now, arms, legs, lower back etc. it also made me realize that i give up quickly. after just a few mins of initial pushing, i sian liao but no choice cos there's a "stuck" feeling and i can't go bk to normal. so cannot dun push lah... but later blood stains when i tried to wipe. in a way, blessing in disguise on how i shud prep myself...

Horrible horrible horrible.
My nose is so badly stuffed I can't get to sleep.
Mucus all jam packed behind and it causes my throat to feel pain and every breath I take is also very painful.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I tot posted. Fibrogel seems to wrk for me always. But yr case like real jia lat so Fibrogel maybe too mild for u.

I wanna cut my hair real short like boys style but my stylist say not nice cos my hair is black non coloured/ highlighted so better not. And if too short it needs 6 mths to grow back!

Liligal,
Try drinking prune juice n see if it helps. I had such experience after delivered my boy. It was a torture for me when poo n I was so scared of going toilet. Need to eat more vegetables n drink more water.

Liligal, before preg i aso drink kopi so got the urge to go loo. After that i got a severe constipation. So every morning after breakfast, i will sit in the toilet bowl for half hour and 培养 my bowel although dun hav the urge and sometimes it realli come out. If nvr come out, the next day sure super hard like a stone and got to force it out, result in blood, den can feel anus swollen and painful.

qin, yah yah!!! exactly!!! normally quite ok. this time quite bad.

cherish, yah lor have to eat more veggies & fruits. watch my diet. u r right, i abit scared to fart as well in the beginning but now ok oredi.

sigh.. one thing after another. heaty, flu virus then constipation. good thing is i'm at home this week already.
happy.gif

how's everyone today? seemed like a lot of c-sect ended up in emer c-sect in the jun thread.

liligal,
i'm in wk35 now. can't wait for wk37 to come. feeling very very tired these few days as my boy is sick and helper seems to be falling sick too. sianz. somemore, tummy's getting more heavier and i find it's difficult to do things by myself. dont like the feeling lor.
really? a lot of c-sec in jun thread? i'm confirmed going for c-sect this time round. no encourage to try natural lor. so hopefully my gal will stay till the date to come.

Lilgal, I got lactose syrup fr gp n piles cream. I recovered le. Tink u better go get the lactose syrup n cream fr pharmacy. My biz so smooth Nw....that time piles till I got prob sitting dwn lo. Better cure Nw than to wait till delivery all come together can die!

gd morning all ladies.

u all making me kancheong. hehehe.. ill be gg for normal like i did for #1. but #1 was induced.. dun have the kancheong whn waterbag burst or what. so now its like v v nervous.. the app in my phone like counting down..52days more. i merely ordered a few stuffs online nia. wuahahhaa. whn july comes mayb illl feel more anxious than ill start buying? hopefully la hor. hehee..

the spreadsheet got new column added ant? maybe can add in those who've had their c-sec dates booked. hehehe..

Mommies with problem going toilet or bad constipation.. Please take more fibre.. Drink more water...

I had this episode 2weeks ago and it was bad i can't walk or sit properly..it started with stone poop and blood when wipe. I read online and reckon i had small external hemorrhoid (feel like something always stuck outside anus and swollen).. Though its considered normal for some preggers, but still not good at 3rd trimester as we battle other pregnancy ache/pain

If got blood when wipe and feeling sore, it's considered internal hemorrhoid .. Please get some cream to put after poop (like preparation H or Desitin creamy maximum w 40% zinc oxide) to help moist/soothe the pain.. Coz we not allowed antibiotic

If left untreated.. Will return after delivery

Hi lili
Try some sweet potatoes dessert.. It sure help in go to loo daily.. ;)

Hi Laura
U must be anxious now.. All prepared? Do drink more water..;) take care

Hi rer rer
Ya, weather not so gd recently.. Rest well n take care..

mommies,
anyone bought playmat or gyms for ur bb? I'm wondering if i should buy one too but i'm afraid i'm one of those who bought baby things but in the end, put in one corner and never take out lor.

Liligal, yah weather so hot muz drink lots of water n eat fruits, eating papaya. Eat high fibre food helps
happy.gif
coz easy to digest.

Sigh, what luck.. i finally get to work from home and today a contractor for the unit directly above mine came to knock on the door and delivered the 'great' news that they will be hacking the floor from today till wed!!!!! i barely had 10 mins when the horrendous drilling and hacking started. I think i and bb were both distraught lor.. thankfully PIL's house nearby i dashed to change, packed up my work stuff, took their house keys (they're not home) and dashed over.. turned out there's drilling here too! but thankfully it's not as bad as the other side. BB is kicking like crazy still. Hopefully he calms down soon.

Liligal, u shld also take fibogel. In 2nd trim I had the problem where my poop was like stones, couldnt come out and yet it felt like there's too much in me that it hurt. so much so that i saw stars and almost fainted. taking fibogel with lots of water really helped.

Good morning mummies & babies!

Re constipation, remember to drink more water too if you up your fruits & vege intake otherwise it'll just lead to more bulk in your intestines n worsen your constipation problems.

June mummies have a lot of emergency c sect case?

yeap forgot to add that, thanks cookie! water is veryyyy impt when u add fibre.. else u just end up with even more 'choke' heh.

by the way, liligal said something i didnt really understand. how does a planned csec become emer csec? Think i saw that's what she said above of the june thread?

good morning mummies!

my tummy is getting heavier and i really walk like an old lady now!

Hika: maybe you can try to play some music?

cherish: i bought playmat already, but the rest of the items like exersaucer are all hand down as i might not need it for a few months only...

countdown to a few more weeks only!!!

How is laura doing?? no news??

hi cherish, no worries, there are few more baby fairs coming up in Aug too leh..like taka one etc. so still got time to buy playmat leh...hehhehe

ourlovestory : guess is getting more diffcult to get up from low chair or floor lor ....yeah my shoulder achees tooo...wanted very muchie to use those muscle rub but not sure can use or not leh........

wow hika, i hate those renvovation noise. that time when it happen at my blk, i went to the library cos got aircon and toilet there..jus no bed but at least peacefulness haha
happy.gif

Back