(2012/07) Jul 2012

cherish: I just pee a tiny bit in my pants when I sneezed but luckily I'm always wearing my 24cm pad. The full bladder feeling is bcos your baby is pressing on your bladder so even if it's just a tiny bit of pee you'll always feel full.
Later might brain wash hubby to eat 耗煎. Miss the chilli. Shall I have the curry yong tao hu? No, cannot. Eat bee hoon soup can liao so that to "balance" the 耗煎.
Then I am also aiming the code 4012 sunkist oranges, guava, pumpkin seeds and chilli tapioca.
HAHAHAHA! All husband pay.

Ourlovestory,
Don't endure. If not feeling well, go see doc n get mc to rest at home.
I don't visit loo very often, maybe I don't drink a lot n tend to ren when busy at work. But when I walk, keep feeling I need to go loo again.
Now, feel so tired carrying a big tummy ard. Dread of e journey to and fr everyday.

Ourlovestory, it's not that i'm happy all the time la. I'm just the emotionally lazy sort. Getting angry or upset makes me tired. So I usually just bo chap abt things.

hi laura, hope you feeling better now leh. rest more cos u are seeing gynae this friday and hope u are well by tomorrow. mi oso love spicy tins like roti prata. very funny bf preggie, seldom eat. after preggy likes to eat...

i am the reverse...before preggy chilli queen, after is eat a bit more - heartburn leh...hmmhmmm

Laura, yes amazing how our body changes..

ourlovestory, mine a prince
happy.gif
does boy/girl make any difference?

mummy_lee: the Everyday Lotion is a lotion to be applied on the baby after shower

cherish: think the caffeine in the coffee will make baby hyper. Also I read somewhere that caffeine restricts the absorption of iron....which is vital during pregnancy....so if u drink coffee, be sure to up ur food intake that consists of iron

Qin: haha....yar, potato is high in sugar content, juz like white rice n bread...which is why seriously diabetic patients r told not to consume even white rice

hi di, you are rite leh..is not cheap leh..issit effective huh? any experienced mum can help to verify on this spray tinggy huh?

marie : which gynae u seeing huh?

any of you are giving birth in TMC huh?

Hi sunbelle, I'm delivering at gleneagles. I heard from the staff during the maternity tour that we can choose levels but subjected to availability.
happy.gif
how about u?

i went to see doc jus now. this guy so much more thorough and gave me flu med. it was so strong tat it knocked me out for hours! i forced myself to wake up. but which is very very gd! i get to rest finally! i think later i'll take another tablet just to sleep!!! hahahaa.. i love this doc now!

bhoo, yah like what di said. that's the brand! thanks di! Supposed to be sprayed down there if natural. i'm also not sure abt it so ask if anybody know. how is it diff from the cream/lotion? all docs will give?

cherish, me me me! i jus came out of toilet, walked to room, sat down and then decided i need to go again to toilet. but nothing came out.

joy, laura, zhen, ourlovestory, sunbelle, my tolerance for spicy went down! hahaha... interesting ah? all of us diff b4 & after. today me have cravings for orh kueh leh!!! at this time dunno where to buy from. anybody know?

joy: yeap my bread's been wholemeal for the past 2 mths.. and no i dont drink milo! lolx.. sad right..

As for sofy, when i was buying stuff at my nearby toiletries shop, i only found the Sofy 35cm one.. ended up getting that instead.. aiya should have gone elsewhere to find.. was too lazy just thought i'd buy that. But i got no clue how many pkts to get!!

Marie, cherish, if i'm not wrong, think tannin is the culprit, not caffeine. Because the tannin in tea will hinder iron absorption.. so technically, kopi is better than tea in that sense.

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Tomorrow is my week35 day 1 gynae appt. Will confirm if placenta is too low n requires csect or not. The family is so uptight since beginning of this week. Even driving my niece n helper to downtown east for lunch, they r worried if I halfway contractions n couldn't drive home. It was just a less than 10 min drive from my house!

Baby head moving further down. My #1 only moved down further on the actual delivery day. It feels like the baby is going to drop out so you will definitely know.

CB. I m a big fan too. My #1 has been using it since day 1 n she is going to be 3 yr old in 2 months time. You can try the bubble bath. It is very refreshing. The hair conditional is good too. The sun block also good.the insect repellant spray is good too. The only one I don't really like is the hair entangling spray, not very effective.

Falling sick. Wish mommies who fall sick, fast recovery. We need to be very strong to push our babies out n breast feed them so don't fall sick!

Maternity sanitary pad. Mt E also uses 2 at one time n I find it too thick n very painful when the wound pressed in the pads. If the bleeding is not much, reduce to 1 pad n you can feel so much comfortable k?

Mummylee, my nurse at the gynae actual booked single room for me and she booked me at the rates last year so it's a bout 100 plus cheaper? She passed me a pink form and told me to go down and register soon and to bring the letter with me everywhere I go now. Making me so gan chiong. I haven't decided on the level yet. How about u?

BB,
How do u know baby head moving further down? Something pressing on bladder area? As I'm expecting #2 n I hv ppl keep telling me #2 will pop out earlier n this makes me real nervous.

Hika,
Thanks for ur explanation =) u make me feel less guilty. Haha

Sunbelle,
I'm going to deliver in tmc. Heard it will be very crowded since it's dragon yr. Hopefully can get e bedder I book.

Morning gals, I m super suay, at hm bed rest oso can kanna flu again! I saw gp ytd..... Guess wat I puke at the door n almost faint. He wanted to give me a wk mc told him I ald on bedrest. He said my heartbeat very fast so fainting.

Re:spray , I got it fr little dreamers last time for #1. we had Bp. But Nw I can't meet their min purchase so when I order fr iherb I saw something similar n I bought. I m using iPhone, later I go check out n post the link k

Ourlovestory, yah lo I only walk fr carpark to gp n bk to car tats all. My helper hold me in case I fall. Luckily she is here, but I got no much to let her do. So she can rest abt after 9. I told her she must slp by 11 pm n wake up by 7. So far very zidong

rer-rer,
u must take care yourself. dont walk too much too.

yesterday nite, my boy was giving me a hard time. dont know if it was due to caning by his papa. kept crying in his dream and insisted to sleep besides me. when we saw him in deep sleep and tried to put him in his mattress, cried so loud! repeated the cycle 3 times before he finally settled down. i asked my hubby if it might be a 'sign' that meimei wants to come out and he becomes so clingy to me?!

Rachel: woah! the nurse is so nice! i think i'm booked for this yr's rate. i haven't decided too. =) which gynae are you seeing?
i'm going for the maternity tour next sat, cos there's some motherhood workshop at gleneagles. are you going for that?

Lilgal, doc got give me something like antiseptic lotion I wipe. The spray gives soothing effect, helps with the Wound n piles for me

Mummy lee: yeah! She's really nice! I'm seeing dr lee keen whye, how about u? I'm not aware of the workshop though. But I'm going my gynae check up next week. How do I register for the workshop? I've joined the maternity tour a few months back already. A bit kiasu. :x hahaha!

can i buy the spray from any store in sg? i guess it will be too late to order online now?

btw do we still bleed a lot if it is csect?

rer-rer: just rest more since you have a helper to take care of the daily stuffs!
happy.gif

Rachel: we have the same gynae
happy.gif
how to go for the maternity tour?? you have registered for your admission already? I have not been offered anything yet when my edd is earlier than you??

ourlovestory: you can register by clicking on the link on my earlier post.
the maternity tour is included in the workshop, if you attend. Also, the registration letter should be given by the clinic.

cherish, still unwell leh... thanks for asking. my phlegm is like disgusting yellow green & thick. blocked ears. today still come to work cos i was thinking last day liao better catch up with new boss before i disappear. tmr got gynae check up and then next week i'll work from home full time. but super sian lor. btw, how's ur helper? still eng eng cheng cheng? i started washing clothes already and realized those were way too old liao. maybe need to buy a few pieces for girl. but no time oredi!!!

rer-rer thanks! u better take care too. not good feeling sick at our last stage.

ourlovestory, me not sure if natural or c-sect ultimately so would also like to know where to buy when needed. u kp us updated if u know anything yah? still bleed if c-sect.

Mummy lee: thanks for the info! I shall check it out later
happy.gif
maybe we can see each other there!
Ourlovestory : oh!! Such a coincidence! I just got my letter last week. When is your next check up? U should be getting it very soon. I have not registered yet but the nurse has passed me a pink form and she has selected single room for me. She told me to register at the counter and bring the form wherever I go from now on. The maternity tour was arranged long time ago when I went for a talk held by stemcord earlier this year.
happy.gif

Hi mummies...I was wondering this morning if we pump breast milk n store in bags instead of bottles, how do we later transfer to bottle to feed baby? Also, if the feeding bottle cannot fit the breast pump then how? Just pour into the feeding bottle? Hee hee....sorry as I'm first time mummy so need some advise. Thanks thanks!

Thanks mummylee! But if i have already signed up for cordlife.. can i still register for the stemcord seminar?? OooPs!

Rachel: My last appt with dr lee is last week only but i was not offer to be registered.my next appt is next week, hopefully the nurse will pass me a pink form soon!
happy.gif
so upon registration, will we be able to have the maternity tour by the nurse?

liligal: i think you must have caught a virus, take care le! did your doc give you any medi? you have no hand down of bb gal clothes from your friends?? still have time to go shopping now
happy.gif

ourlovestory, got hand me downs but for slightly bigger babies. newborn sizes dun hv leh. just nd for 1st 2 mths

marie, u store in bags then defroze, pour into bottles to warm. similarly, if feeding bottle diff size from pump bottle, pump oredi then pour into feeding bottle. but hor... best to latch. really convenient later on.

office environment very bad. u can hear people coughing and sneezing. somemore enclosed space. i'm waiting for my mtg in the afternoon to quickly finish then i'll leave this place for a good 4 mths!!

liligal,
u sound bad leh.
yes, i also realised some #1 clothes are too old for my gal and managed to grab a few new pieces for my gal. i bought 3mths onwards as i feel nb clothes wont last for long.

CL ang pao
i didnt give when she first arrived leh. i didnt know must give. but when she was leaving, we gave her few hundreds as her service was good and she charged us below market rate that time. So, sort of to add up to be on par with the market rate for her.

Marie,
For my case, i transferred the em from storage bottles to feeding bottles.

liligal, i plan to give 28 for opening and closing depends on her performance, she is used by my 4 other gfs, i know they gave 88-108...

Hi mummies, I just gave birth on 5th May 2012, and had tried to use Medela Freestlyle to pump, but well… first, my supply is not perfect, and I feel that Freestyle is not suitable for me.. Thus, im selling it away. I’ve used a couple of times since I gave birth… Can email me at [email protected] if interested.

2nd hand set selling for $450 includes:
• 1 - Freestyle pump
• 1 - Lithium ion battery
• 1 - AC adaptor/charger
• 2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
• 2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
• 2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
• 1 - Set of tubing
• 2 - Membranes
• 1 - Hands-free accessory kit
• Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide
• 1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack (UNUSED)
• 1 - Black microfiber tote bag (UNUSED)
• 4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids (I’ve used the one from the box but will include 6 brand new medela bottles that I’ve gotten extra instead)

http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/463/freestyle-breastpump#!Overview

Back