(2012/02) Feb 2012

Suet: ready need to go for amino test? seemed quite painful to stick e needle into ur tummy.. if i'm only 35 this yr, considered over 35? still need to do? am thinking if oscar test result ok then i dun wish to do tat..

BB:

i was told ocsar test has to be done after 1st trimester (week12 onwards)

ill be doing mine on the first week of aug..

already booked appointment

Suet: u know what is the charges for amino test?

claramimi (jonesmng): if over 35yrs old, gyne will suggest to go for amino test. COz i have read some thread regarding the oscar test. If the result turn out not to be so good, then will hv to go for amino test.

Think I'm the 1st one doing the test on 22 Jul.

Coz doc say i may be too late to do the test in early Aug.

The baby must be within a certain size to do the test. Even bigger than 1mm also cannot do

claramimi, it really depends on whether u wanna do the amino test and your gynae's recommendation. I have an ex colleague who did not do both the oscar and amino test, and she is 38 yrs old. baby born very healthy...

I am from Jan 2011 mtb. Happy to recommend my confinement lady to anyone due end Feb or even Mar. Aunty already booked by my SIL who is due mid Jan 2012 & her confinement will last thru CNY. Aunty is in Singapore these 2 wks if u want her contact to do phone intw with her directly. Just helping her as she did such a great job for me with my 2nd baby, if only she also helped me with #1.

She is reliable , trustworthy, polite, good natured, cooks well and easy going.

Princess, ging3r,
oh, I didn't do it for my 1st pregnancy so hb says most likely won't do it this time too.

Claramimi, is this yr first preg? when i hv my 3rd at 35, the gynae said no need because it is not my first. go for blood test first. I might go for oscar first to see how is the result.

huggies baby, the nurse told me it's $900.

Nana: I am still considering over this, but think probably will do it... I will be doing ard that week (same as urs) too if I am going for it.. Hopefully, all our babies are healthy...
happy.gif

princess: umm.. 3 yrs liao.. cannot remember.. but i think it will be within a wk or so.. ur gynae will let u know..

princess: i remembered going down TMC for oscar which is a detailed scanning of e foetus for ard half hr.. must be done in a full bladder.. then proceed to a counter where a nurse drew my blood for blood test.. not sure if blood test alone can detect DS..

in case any mummy is thinking of popping by the baby expo at singapore expo.. it's kinda waste of time, very small and nothing much..

Adak: U went? I was thinking of popping by over the weekend.. looks like i can save the trip. did you go to the robinsons sale as well?

Any mummies doing any exercises now? I feel kinda unhealthy eating so much and not being able to run or work out.
sad.gif

Hi guys, just wanted to share with you something I am using to help ease my nausea. Went to the pharmacy to buy those motion sickness bands. You put them on your wrists snd they work through accupressure points . My first day wearing them so shall let you know how effective they are.

Hi MTB, I am offically leaving this thread, as doctor say my embryo did not develop normally and now having miscarriage.

Wish u all a safe and wonderful journey

linda, did u take anything special after your miscarriage last time? i went out and "drowned" myself in big gulp.. jus felt like eating whatever i wasnt supposed to.. cuz now i can.. now that i want it this way, but its a small consolation to me.

La mer, sorry to hear that. Pls be strong and dun be dishearten. When I had mine miscarriage and the 2nd one no heartbeat at 8 over weeks and gotta vacuum out the foetus, I was crying like a baby. I was very bitter. TIme heal all wounds so brave urself and try again. God bless you. <3

La Mer: be strong.. take a vacation if need be. Don't be dishearten, let's try again. But let the body heal for a few months first. Charged up full power and go for it again! God have faith in u that u can overcome easily. We have too in u
happy.gif

La mer> I was in great depression and when people talked to me I was in another world when I see newborn I would cry. I would blame it's husband fault..

Some had mini confinement but I didn't eat anything special. I try to make myself happier

La mer, can pm me if u need a listening ear. I lost mine at 10 weeks when my baby's heart stopped last dec. It takes time and a lot of trying to make sense of everything to finally come to terms with everything. Take care and rest well

Hi Mummies,

I am very happy today that my hCG went from 35 to 1335. Doc alson showed me the sac. Baby shld be 4.5weeks n now my EDD shld be 5th March but becos I will be having c-section, my bb will be out around mid Feb.

Am really relieve that everything went well. Its really a beautiful day for me. Hope all of u have a great weekend too.

La Mer, do try again and don't give up. You will be very fertile after that. Give yourself a break of 2-3 months...then you can start TTC again. if possible, op for natural mc than D&amp;C...but see what your gynae said.

Jiayou my dear
happy.gif

Similac Mum 700g to let go at $12. Expiry 10/2013. Free 2 sachets Similac Mum, Similac Musical CD and Cocoa Butter samples. PM me if interested.

5684950.jpg

Congrats Chergie =) I so happy for you too.

I going for my checkup this thursday and hopes that everything goes smoothly for me too. Can't wait for Thursday to arrive

Morning mummies ...

Chergie,
oh, you can see your bb sac liao. Can I just ask when was your LMP? I think I'm around 4+wks too, wondering if I should see the gynae earlier or stick to 21st Jul.

Congrats chergie!!

Finally... I am going to see gynae later.. And my lil beanie... Hopefully all well and can see heartbeat....

Pearl, understand how u feel... Very soon will be yr turn...

La Mer, sorry to hear about your lost. Try to get a good rest during these couple of weeks to recuperate your body.

i had some brownish discharge this morning. First time I have it. Now, dun seems to have liao. How long do I have to monitor before I contact my gynae?

do update us, pinkz after your gynae check up.

Btw, will anyone of you invest on pre natal education? i thought of getting babyplus prenatal education system after my first trimester.

Jocelyn > It selling at SGD318 in Singapore. You can Google to find out more on the benefits. I think most probably i will buy from amazon. so much cheaper

Hi Pearl, i have used it for my last 3 and will be using it on the current one. I find the baby is more alert. My 7-yr old is pretty musically inclined, she is able to play a piece after hearing it without looking at the notes. But i'm not sure if that has to do with babyplus or it is nature.

Back