(2011/06) June 2011

Hi E'leen..actually i also feel should let my supervisior know loh...and maybe my big boss secretary as she is in charge of all the adminstrative and HR stuffs.

Hi Ratatouille, I am staying at blk 652B. How abt you?? Now got pasar malam there. I walk pass the $5/$10 clothing stall..and spots a few quite nice baby doll shirt...not sure if wanna buy leh! Hehe.

Oh..actually i am quite paranoid and anxious before my test results is out...my gynae told me even result is not good...also doesn't mean that baby will have DS or what lo...just that more test need to be taken to check. Hope Happy won't be too discourage with the test results and be positive!

Gynae also told me even with good results also doesn't mean BB don't hav DS or other birth defects...just that the chance is Slimmer. I guess we can only keep our finger crossed and pray for our baby. I don't think we can ever stop worrying until baby is in our arms.

Uziela,

yes, I m oso always hungry, it was not like that for my #1. I think this time mayb i will put on alot of weight, #1 i only put on normal like 14kg. jia luck if put on so much dun know how to cut down after birth.:p

Hi all MTB...

Can i ask if we can dye our hair??

i know normal dye seem risky..but i saw salon is promoting on 100% natural henna dye. Wonder if we can do that?

ann01jan> I was looking at the BP on SMH the lady selling BPA Free Avent Bottle at S$18 (twin pack) thats for 9oz = S$9 per 9oz bottle...

The Green to Go one is S$48 for 3, 10 oz so thats abt S$16 per 10oz bottle....

1 oz different & both wide neck S$7 difference... Avent more worth it le.... correct me if wrong.

Lunch> Oh did not notice I bought Chendol (coconut milk) until my hub say coconut milk or milk?? Geee.... I just took half of my chendol nia.

JJ n qiuen,ur tests today wil go on smoothly..^_

Congrates on good test results,Victoria!

Ratatouille,yah..about Happy.isn't she scheduled to see the doc soon to do further tests?hope she fine.

Uziela,can see ur hubby is soo excited about the bb.. My hubby will use his fingers n estimate..Kekekee...

Can ask experienced mummies,when did u all experienced ur bb's movements?

Vic> My salon will not do for me de lor.... very early tell me liao better dun do.. very toxic for hair dye. Not sure on Henna thou...

I was thinking to go steam / treatment my hair wonder this one can or not :S

Clare, i no test today lah hehee!

Victoria, same here, day time appetite super good, but once evening hit, i can't eat, but i forced to eat a bit at mil place, but end up merlion, sob!

Clare, i think for first time mtb, u only can feel bb's movement ard 16 or 18wks onwards? for experienced mtb, will be earlier. The other day i was reading on the sofa, suddenly there's a jerk movement on my tummy, i dono if it's bb or wat, so funny. But at that time, really din anything just sitting still doing my reading. DH say bb anyhow swim here and there.

Back from gynae.

NT scan is normal. blood test results should be out before tuesday. No phone call means everything is fine. Took 4 tubes of blood. The nurse is good. Her first poke is a right one, most of the time they cant find my veins.

My gynae dont offer packages. Luckily hub was the one who chose the gynae so he cant complain about the charges. heee. Today spent $400+

hub asked gynae regarding chinese 'pu yao' and the gynae gave him the funny loook and answered; I am not sure about that lah. And she says go ahead for holiday, and its safe to travel even up to May. Yeepee. And should get my taste buds back in 2 weeks. Food !!!! heee

Victoria: we did talk about the hair colouring topic a few days ago. My hairdresser comments are, do whatever you are comfortable with.

a 4D scan taken earlier today

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4861353.jpg]

vic, I stay 637 pioneer mall there [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

happy, Jia you we are all here for you.

hmm dunno leh.

gynae didnt mention anything though.

I was lucky, cos she has to go for a emergency C-section after me. All appointments after me are pushed back.

oopss christy, hehe, ok, my eyes not playing tricks on me, ^5

tell u gals something, i think i can feel my notty bb moving, just after i post!! anyhow swim again!!

JJ> Hahahah I dun know what is bb movement yet but hor last week I feel like got wave at my tummy feel funnie de le....

Hahahah If we are correct we also can be p/t gyne liao LOL

christy, hehe, i feel something touching there after that it disappear, anyway wont think so much abt it, i'm only 12wks tmr, ahhaa!

not bad hor, so anyone want to show the scan pix for me and christy to analyse boy or gal? lol!

hehe, qiuen, aiyo, gal hor... like my gal la, she is daddy's gal ok!! see her daddy only shout PAPA loud loud de wor, very good in sa nai-ing her daddy ok!! see mummy, smile smile nia, still waiting for her to call mama. but then i love to buy clothings for her, cos gal clothings really sweet and pretty, cant resist buying, so pocket always kana big holes, hehee!

Qiuen,ur scan so cute!! I also think girls can buy more sweet stuff leh...

JJ,ur bb telling u mummy I m moving! Haha...

JJ> Hahahah. This morning I woke up with very serious stiff neck and cannot turn my head so so painful.... decided not to work than I sleep who knows after 9am woke up got better than go office in the afternoon :p

Seriously I think I too heaty liao... than go eat chendol totally forgotten got coconut milk ahhh so I ate half of it.

christy, oic, have not seen avent bpa free bottle yet in the stores, wow surprise BP price is so good deal...

qiuen, wow your 4D scan is so well taken, do you have to pay extra for the picture ?

clare, ya my boy din adapt well to cc, we r cracking our heads what to do next, meantime, let him recover his voice first... i've to put him in before no. 2 comes along !

ann: my scan charges are about $80-$100. Starting from last visit, she did a 4d scan. but seems like the price she charged didnt increase much

Not sure if that is the standard charges

ann01jan> Sometimes la but not everything is good in BP sometimes the quality is bad.... I got a bag organise and my first time buying thru forum received it with a big hold my god... than I ask for a refund lor. Lucky can accept.

The GTG bottle I also quite keen de but if I want to buy in the normal store may not be easy to find it so still think the Avent is better choice. NTUC also got [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Clare> Aiyo I ask my ah lao to slam the pillow still dun work change pillow also cannot than I think must sun it liao.

qiuen, not necessary la, i toilet train my boy, i have more patience than my dh, :p

christy, ya lor, sometime i find certains BPs more ex, can find cheaper source elsewhere if not the quality is not so good. But so far i've been buying from bps and ebay not so bad la.

christy, if get avent, sometime outside have 20% or 30% or even trade-in offers, so still not so bad.

cham la, i think i spree too much today, no mood to work ahhaa!

qiuen, oic, i was wondering if KK have 4D scan, if not, then i can go somewhere to get a 4D scan ... kk is 2D scan but no charges, free...

christy, it's been a long time since i go BP, think i should shop shop... for first 6 months, baby probaby take 100-200ml, prob u can get the smaller ones cos for the bigger ones, air fills the rest of the bottle and increase the chances of your baby drinking air...

to be frank, actually the teat is more important than the bottle...

glad to hear mummies having better appetite, mine is still same same leh...

mummies, me craving for pineapple tarts for few days liao, do u think can be eaten ? cos the pineapple already processed, is it still as 'lie' as the non-processed version ? what do u all think ?

ann01jan, if pineapple is cooked, u can take, but don take too much hor, got lotsa of sugars, hehee! i also craving for pineapple tarts.

JJ, I like going to gmarket just only to see look like most of the item compare to SMH BP.. gmarket are ex sia. Avent have to keep a open eye on the discount... trade-in hahah I got nothing to trade in :p

ann01jan, will of coz take the small and big bottle... actually the small bottle can still keep if good condition cause can put water next time when bb bigger can drink. Can eat pineapple tart la.. this one I ask other mums before LOL hahaha

qiuen, i heard boys easier to toilet train lei. coz when they urgent their hands will go touch the pte area then u can catch him go toilet to pee.

rata,

not true. my boy doesn't touch the pte area. the literature i read all said that girls toilet train faster than boys [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Christy, aiya, u can get the used bottles from me la, i keeping abt 10-20 of them ahhaa! cos i want to use them for trade-in.

Krex, but is my frenz who ve both boy & gal say they had easier time to train their boys lei.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to interrupt.. Had a brand new bottle of Clarins Huile "Tonic" Body Treatment Oil to let go. Improves skins elasticity and firmness to prevent stretch marks. Bought at $80 with price tag on. Pls Pm me to NEGO.

Wow ur 4D scan is so clear and can see it's a boy! My baby keeps moving to the side so cant see anything.

My appetite is on 24/7 until i am tired of eating but still hungry. Anyway i've been feeling some tapping when i stay still but i am still not sure. Hopefully its soon so i can confirm he/she is still there. Sometimes i worry something go wrong.

err..whats SMH BP?

Any idea if we can apply the Clarins stretch mark cream on our boobs? the instruction says underbust. But at times the skin feels itchy

uziela: the gynae had to poke poke BB with her gadget to make him/her turn. Quite a few times infact. Cos keep facing the wrong direction. heee. I am too tired of eating. and i running out of ideas on what to snack with. quite sick of biscuits

Back