(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

piggy

yes the food thr is nice..but price a bit steep.. was thr to celebrate my gf's buttday hehe.. so ok lar go occassionaly..

yes army market gt alot to buy haa will go siao one

Anna,

icic nvm la at least the food is nice...

actually i nothin to buy at army market leh... keke jus happen to saw tt short attracted by the colours hahhaa...

jenn

today shld b dpo 4

i tested positive on tues.. correct anot huh? brain not working LOL

how come like so long liao but dpo 4 nia?

usu when we test positive, it's best to bd within 12 to 36 hrs so w will o within 2 to 3 days after tested positive. Ok la me sleepy liao going to sleep. Gd nite.

Piggytoh, my hubby nt keen to go paktor coz he scared ppl knock into me.. but tml we gg out to celebrate his bday, will make a stop at Coach taka to collect my bag. really takes abt 1.5mths to repair the bag.

Hi ladies...

No one around liao ah...

Those seeing Dr Tan...pls take note tt Dr Tan will be away again from 1st Nov to 12Nov...

Regarding my dh's SA result...i tink we communicate wrongly...dh's sperm count actually improved by triple...me listen wrongly..kekekeke...

Bt to Dr Tan, the progress is rather slow...so he says he will try another 3 mths and c hw and if by then we opt for IVF, he wun stop us..unless we willing to try on...

bbchole, mi at my sis place.. juz nw came here aft dinner to take my tcm medicine.. den hubby n BIL went coffeeshop for a drink.. i still waiting for him to come back. abit sleepy though.. :p

bbchole, see how ba.. today (12oct) his bday.. let him haf some privilages. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Gtg le...good nite...bluberi...hv an early nite too...u need more rest!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1782969.gif]

morning Piggy.

I am so hungry than I spend less than 2mins cooking my Indo Mee Goreng. Just finished.

Anyway so sian, later half of the day got to spend doing work...so many things to clear...

Hubby went to work today whole day...will be back only at 9+pm...

Home Alone for me =p

where u going to see dentist. I am reading the old posts that I missed...

Wat time u going? U going to see dentist alone?

NOw I realised my Washing Machine is 9kg...abit too big for the 2 of us I think. Even bedsheet or wat not, also dunno need so big ba....

more kg, waste more water rite?

Back