(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

QT, can I ask. So the MP TCM only gave u the med for the O? Did he give u the med after BD? 2nd cycle now and he always give me all the med to be taken before, during and after BD period. Also nvr ask me to go check for implantation, but only say good luck. Dunno means what.

lacey... frankly speaking... NOPE... i was quite negative.. but then appears to bo chap... and tried to appear to be very positive... cos it's so much easier to hide in my own shell... i cannot tahan pple talking about pregnancy, pple complaining about being pregnant... cos to me, it's a blessing to have all the pregnancy symptons... in fact...i resent those pple who complains about being pregnant... so i prayed very hard to god ... for him to take away my pain... and to take away all my resentment for pregnant women...

slowly... i learn to accept that being resentful is not going to help me... only ME can help myself... it's not easy being so positive... it's with lots of effort...that becoming positive now is a breeze...

blurlet: Huh? What is bad? You mean the cramps huh? Yah lor. I recalled that morning, I still went downstairs with my DH to get breakfast and I was telling him I'm in pain. And he thought it was my normal cramps. Then went back home and kept passing out clots, then I knew something was not right. Was probably passing out the embryo. Felt so sad and cried again.

pinkiemummie: So for the past 5 years you haven't gotten an increment?

vio: Actually, you can still indulge in those food once in a while. What you should be observing is your daily diet. I'm not sure if dinner you prepare or you eat out. But just make sure you have a healthy portion of green veg and fruits. Try to have balanced diet everyday. As for those multi-vits etc, I'd suggest you check with your gynae before you take. I have read that some vits may not be pro-ttc. And everytime I ask my gynae what are some of the supplements to take for ttc-ing, they always tell me just take FA.

purplelace: Yes dear, I do accept PMs. When you feel like talking about things or asking me questions, just PM me lah. Just that you must mention big big in this thread that you PMed me hor. Coz' I seldom check that email. Hhehehehe.

cutie: Yah, yours could be chem preg too. Now when I look back, I always try to be positive about the whole incident. At least, like purplelace said, never let me see the heartbeat etc. At least I didn't have to go through D&C and it just ended naturally.

Lace,

Never read before leh...OMG, i really confused now on my fibroids...Lemme go find out more before deciding. Its such a big decision to make. I dun want to remove and then it grows back again, or affect my fertility...

QT,

Hehe..nite nite!

elisawang... u also seeing MP tcm?? he only gave me herbs to take on cd7 and on cd21 .. before O and after O... but he didn't tell me good luck leh... not fair wor...hehe... no lah.. he told me i've no problem conceiving..he only helping me to get pregnant easier.. cos i O every mth..that's why he tell me lah... and my womb not cold, not liang, no xu... he says it's "wen"..which i think is warm...but he wants HOT womb... so he tell me he will tiao my body so that i will know that i will O on CD14...no need to guess lor... weird huh...

RC,

I eat alot of greens also thats fine for me. Fruits not so much though... For now, i only take FA coz i tried taking prenatal pills, i felt sick so end up i stopped taking after 1 pill liao...

RC... ya..true lor... it's better not to see heartbeat... unlike my 1st mc... i literally cried my heart out..cos i saw heartbeat..then when scan again no more... it's like the heartbeat stopped right before me... somemore can see the bb shape...till today i can't forget my #1... #2 at least no heartbeat, can't see bb shape... end naturally... not as bad...

vio: Yah, good to seek both sides' opinions. I guess being in the world today, where information is so easily available, we'll try to absorb as much as we can in order to make an informed decision lor. Wishing you all the best!

PINKIE...really ah..heheh..he tell me he will tiao my CD until 14...zun zun...so no need to test OPK, BBT...no guesswork...just BD can liaoz... he also never wish u good luck ah?? next time must ask him for good luck hor..hehehe...

pinkiemummie: Being a teacher so jia lat meh? Then how people get married and buy flat with just a S$50 increment every year???!!!

vio: Do make it a habit to have fruits. Like sometimes after lunch, those kopitiam or food court sure sell fruits, just buy a few pieces and eat also good. I used to do that while working. Now not so disciplined liao.

cutie: *sigh* The heartaches we have to go through in becoming a mother, hor? So painful. People who've had smooth deliveries or who had no problems with ttc-ing will never be able to understand.

everyone tot teacher good pay mah

maybe cos im not a graduate and also cos im young

haha

erm yah i also nvr test bbt and opk this whole cycle.

see he zhun or not bah

Aiyoh, this MP TCM very pai tan leh ... treat you already still must wish you good luck. His good luck contains bb dust issit? Hhahahhah.

RC... dun sigh... u got me as company... cos i totally understand how u feel... and how much pain we got to go thru to become mother... today i even told DH...no bbies also good...cos i get all his attention... inside me, it hurts to say that... but just to console him and myself... no choice... someone got to stay positive right??

LOL..... he like so confident, but hor i no know leh.. just now say no cramps now cramps is back.. sian.. like af type of cramps.. T.T.

I still having discharge and feel like bd.. should i or not....

QT, yup started to see him after reading all the gd feedback and he is the nearest to me. Did u ask him what kind of womb? Happy thing is that he said we are reacting to his med, and he can feel the improvement. Wonder how he remember which condition we were at though. but this cycle AF1 really started after 28 days from the previous cycle. I was just wondering when he recommends the BD period, is it based on the ba mai to see when O or he based on 14-15 days avg? My also CD12 to CD20.

hehehe...RC...MP TCM pai tan lor...hehehe... he only wish 1 good luck and the rest of us want to chop him up... well, rest of us meaning ME...hahaha...but he tell me... i nothing wrong...2-3 mths under him can liaoz...BUT HE NO WISH ME GOOD LUCK Leh...

cutie: yes indeed, someone has gotta be the positive one.

blurlet: Better not BD ... sekali rupture the fertilized egg. Why don't you test HPT???

cutie

thanks for sharing....i really can understand how u felt...just tat sigh...me can get paranoid on ttc again..cos it just happend again (M/c) just tat this time it is going to be passed out like tat....but gynae was hopeful tat i can still have a healthy pregnancy next round just tat personally i dun tink i have the courage again...there is just so much hurdle rite from the start to delivery...

RC

thanks tomorrow when I have PM u i will post big big here to inform u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bd sup, cos my bbt is low, no sore nees, only feel like puking in am only, and afternoon tired and headaches. OPK 20mius is only faintly light pink. But pink inuff for u to see without straining eye mah...

elisawang ... he also nearest to me...hehehe... i asked him what type of womb i have lor... do i have liang, cold or xu womb...he told me no..i have "wen" womb... he can feel it and he will make my womb HOT so can keep a bb inside...hehhee...

he remembers cos he willl jotted down on his note card... cos he showed me...in march, he jotted down i will O on right side... but he didn't tell me ...hehe..then he told me last mth i O on left side... and this mth he feel is on the right side... cos i asked him how come i feel pain on the left side and right side...so he tell me cos the ovaries competing to see who will have egg popped out... heh...cute huh...

cutie: Hhahahaha, maybe you don't need the luck coz' you're gonna BFP very soon?

pinkiemummie: Economic situation like that how to give you all bonus right? Sekali give already and then all the taxpayers complain. Lol.

Hee. Tinks he feels we probably need it cos I am still at 50% and he hopes to reach 80% improvement. But happens that the day I went, someone in front was preggie and the gal's mother or MIL gave the sinseh gifts to thank him. so maybe that day he's feeling really happy cos another successful patient. that really gives me hope.

LACEY... MUST HAVE FAITH... the next one will be THE ONE... dun let the devil get to u... i can totally understand how u feel... if u need someone to talk to...u can PM me or use FB or sms me...u have my no. right?? or not ah??cannot remember liaoz...=P ... REMEMBER... HAVE FAITH....

purplelace: Okay, no problem. Try to have an early night. Me gonna go zzzzzzzzz soon also.

blurlet: You have the HPT strips right? Cheap cheap one, just test lor. No harm. Plus you've already missed your AF right?

he was also sharing that he learnt a lot last time when he was TTC that's why he knows so much and now can use that knowledge to help others. he told my dh he also drank those herbs for guys and they taste not bad actually.

vicmama.. lol....

purple we all give u courage ah! We share burdens and learn from each other. We are a support group. You are still in the griefing stage. You will slowly feel better soon. And will be back full force. Cos each time u look at ur DS, u know in ur heart, there is another chance of this wonder happening again.

this afternoon i had a nap and i dreamt that i was talking in forum... then some of u very horrible... knowing that a few of us preggie... still post photos of yummy food...heehheeh...make all of us crave big.... terrible lah... but now i can't remember which few of us started "scolding" the notti ones for posting yummy food photos...hehehe..

RC i dunno i got O so dunno got dpo wat. So cannot expect my AF. Anyway see how lah.. tomorrow i may go to see MP TCM since i need to go lavender only at 9:30. and MP TCM 5 bus stops from my house.

vic ma

i cant ! haha revenge is a good word but i realy cant limited fund! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cutie

thanks will sure disturb u in fb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] seiously tis time round the grieving time shd be shorter than #1 ....#1 is like world crashing down...n tat time working i had to face with nosey coll ask where i was for two weeks ( cos after D&C two weeks leave )etc..it was unbearable...

cutie,jandew n blurlet

pls throw those things away which u received from me!!

blurlet: Okay ... hopefully everything is actually okie and you're having a BFP!

cutie: Aiyoh ... tolong tolong, I don't need such kinda stress.

RC... the notti ones i know i think... hmm...can't remember who liaoz...... but the few of us hor..u want to know who ah??? ai ya... DUN TELL U...hehehee...

QT, I will too. Definitely can sense his confidence, which is re-assuring. But he said he is very honest also. If anybody doesnt react so well to his med after a while, he said he will advise them to seek alternative treatment.

LACEY... hehehe..i welcome u to disturb me in fb...heehe... cos i very eng now... if u need to "talk", just fb me ah... cos i more on fb than in forum...hehehe...no need to throw cos i not pantang one... bbdust is bbdust... oh..i received liaoz... just today...=D

Back