(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

hahaha ..Vio ..yeah baked cheese lobster at the GWC outlet ..dh treated me to that on our partor anniversary last mth...there no dong dong dong so no nid to rush ..hehe ..but yeah seafood lor..i also nid to cut dwn ..sian

RC, she is not preggy as yet....

that day we play mj, she say her appt no space, jokingly say have to put balcony if she give birth......

Ok i go koonz nw..decide nt to wait for dh..still mad ...dun wana call him n see wat time he wana come home ...GRRRR

Nite gals!!

i cried the whole afternoon till 7pm leh...

now no more tears but dun worry i will get over it..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Woof,

GWC near my office leh...what restaurant? Maybe i can bring DH go eat next time! *Drool*

Kekeke....yeah, feel like a xing fu xiao nu ren....*blush*

vio,

Recently, i was doing some reading online about infertility. Then hor, they were citing the reasons of infertility in women. One of them being low in hormones. Actually hor ... sometimes, the egg really does get fertilized leh, but just doesn't get implanted to the uterus lining. Well, in TCM terms, they probably refer it to the womb too cold or weak, that's why egg cannot stick. In western medical terms, it's because we have low hormones.

So a lot of us out there, sometimes wonder why we are infertile and think could it be never O or sperm not strong enough. But there could also be a situation where the sperm did meet the egg and got it fertilized, just that it didn't have uterus lining strong enough to get implanted. Very sad hor? Then, there was another symptom I read which was that the uterus or egg (cannot remember which is which) has a bacteria that automatically kills sperms. So hor, even when the sperms are such strong swimmers, also no use, coz' the moment they enter the uterus, they'll get killed by the bacteria. I mean such things how we know right?

Unless do really detailed body checks.

vic ma or someone said!!

pls tell me the 3 steps of a successful pregnancy!!

someone mentioned see waterbag first is it? then sac then heartbeat sometiing like tat?? can let me noe steps again?

thanks!

wat can i drink now? ji jin ? bird nest?

hub went hock hua buy red date/sweet date tomorow i cook those red date tea to drink

purple red date with longan, but dun drink too much or else will have fever. Anyway do make some chicken essence and have more rest.

vio: How come you have to control what you eat leh?

naivesg: Oh ... is she also the same gal that comes into our forum too?

purplelace: Just cry as much as you want, you have every right to do so, k? You're considered very brave already, able to come in here to post to everyone and continue to chat. After I had my chem preg, I just wanted to dig a hole to hide lor.

purplelace: Keep yourself warm as well. On CD3 or CD4, be prepared you'd have a lot of thick clots as well. And it might get really painful. Try to take a lot of rest. I remembered when it happened to me, I almost fainted. Coz' i wasn't expecting the clots to happen. Thought it would be just normal AF flow.

RC,

Really? I thnk TCM said mine got fertilised leh...but not sure got implant anot leh. After O, he said too early to check. But last Mon, he said the last time he detected implantation so i m confused by his words. Anyway, i guess my egg did fertilise but didnt implant properly ba. I have cold womb...i had ginger liquor before my last cycle, my AF is smooth and without clots. But i stopped my ginger liquor for last cycle, my AF is heavy and many clots...so i guess my cold womb is back. Me now kept taking my ginger liquor liao, hope it helps...

About all this fertility issue, its such a headache. I am thinking of seeing a gynae next wk to enquire abt fibroids liao...

bd sup hm... tat is bad... purple take some chicken essence ah.... u may wanna see tcm to clear ur body from the left over qi and bu...

VIO u also saw that MP TCM right??? cos he also told me if i want, can go back to him at dpo 6-7 to check for implantation... and then he'll give herbs to let the fertilised egg to stick better... hehhee..then all of sudden i feel like telling him...can use peanut butter or not...=P dun know why this thot came into my mind...hehehe...

RC,

I wanna eat those "healthy" food for ttc...avoid cold drinks, caffine which I am doing now. Food I m trying to avoid raw and cold food, and maybe seafood too. Been avoiding liang stuffs for a long while liao, like lala and kang kong too....

Lace,

Think its waterbag & sac, then heartbeat ba...

By the way, u can consider taking DOM or ginger liquor from EYS. Then now can drink red dates w longans instead of plain water...

QT,

U so funny and cheeky leh! Hahahahaha! I went during DPO6, he gave progesterone herbs which Tubby also taking now. But then, my egg also didnt stick leh. Dunno izzit due to my cold womb. Me now working hard to warm my womb liao...

elicia mum,peppersalt,naive

me much better cried till no tears...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hub told me...he said it is better this way...cos this time 5weeks ...no waterbag so noting is form n just go like tat...unless #1 9 weeks got heartbeat...much more heartpain to see it wash off....

but still ....this little bb didnt even say bye bye n just went off like tat....too fast to accept....

RC

do u accept PM? if yes maybe if i am feeling better I PM u ask u someting ok? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] thanks for being here with me...

RC me not brave lah..maybe cos this is ald my #3 liao n out of 3 pregnancies only 1 (my ah boy) work out so kinda of 'accepted' or wat...i rem my #1 pregnacy also cried for many days....stoned for many days...

blurlet

noted on the red date with longan [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] have u tested??

RC... the same thing happened to me last yr lor... although mine was supposed to be almost wk 7...but can't see sac or anything...then natural mc... really pain until i was on MC... then have to tell pple i bad flu... sighz... mine was day 4 a big huge clot came out... with something pinkish/whitish clot... quite disgusting lor..

purple

u r so brave...

dun be too upset

i rem my pastor mention b4 GOD will nvr give us obstacles which we cant overcome and GOD have great plans for us

if HE planned or this to happens

dat means there are GREATER stuff planned for u ahead!

wow! isnt dat fantastic???

now stand up and smile!

give urself a pat on de shoulder

and SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sorrie im not very good at this....

u must take care okie!

Blurlet, superglue is chemical made...peanut butter is natural ingrediant...somemore yummier...i was thinking maybe if bb is greedy...want to eat peanut butter..than will get hooked on it lor... crazy thinking lah...

hm.. i am tempted to go see tcm tomorrow. yesterday and today feel like puking, but now dun feel any thing liao....left with bloated tummy. Anyway i wonder if he can tell me i got O ornot...

pinkie

thanks !! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i tot my tears dry liao???!!!

but i read yr posts very touched....thanks ....

oh yes VIO...he did say something abt boosting...and said something about the P hormones...hehehe..i forget liaoz... cos in my brain is all abt peanut butter... hehehe....

vio: Yeah ... sometimes, the womb may not be strong enough to hold the fertilized egg coz lack of hormones. As for your fibroids, I know of successful pregnancies with fibroids in them. But if it is too big, I guess it might also hinder implantation. It's good to go get it checked I guess. Have you done your pap smear?

Blurlet...just go lor...cos i think he's able to tell if u O-ed... and if u O-ed...but not enough hormones...maybe he can give u peanut butter to stick the fertilised egg leh??

purple, i test opk can? same faint pink line as yesterday.. LOL. So did i O ??? or wat.. anyway feel like telling my ang wanna bd or not. But my tummy feel bloated and achey.. soooo...

Oh yeah.. i keep feeling got something dripping, go check nutting. Check my panty liner got yellowish and whitish discharge. >.<

purplelace: i remember a saying when someone shares happiness with others, the happiness doubles up or triples up.

However, when sharing sadness, the sadness gets divided to the minimum.. with so many of us here to share your pain... i'm sure you will be fine real soon!!

Always remember that we will be here for you!!

QT,

Yes, its boosting the progesterone level meant to thicken the uterus lining, prepare for implantation de....but if go at dpo6, still early to detect implantation but u can go take herbs..

RC,

I did my pap smear after D&C, its normal according to the gynae... regarding my fibroids, i wanna go consult gynae if its necessary to remove based on TCM's theory, then see his advice whether to leave it or to remove it...

Lace,

No prob, i hope I m right on that too..

purple cry until thirsty now?

I think eat normal ba dont liang for now since having AF lor.

the 3 steps to preg is not i say one cos i no recollection keke!

Back