(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Hi all, been MIA for a few days.

Firstly, Lacey, I'm so sorry abt your loss. Take your time to grief and cry if you want to.

Pinkie, congrats to your promo.

Alicia, it's better to be safe than sorry. Doc say don't, so don't. Even you test your dh spemies, it may look normal but the chemical make up may not be. If u missed the nian tou baby, it's ok. It's better to have a healthy and normal baby. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Alicia -I agree with BBP, its probably steriods that your DH is on, so better not take the risk. Its just not worth it.

BBP - Hello [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BBP! How's things going? Me so thankful its Thursday already, just 1 more working day!

i made another dose of cider vinegar for today. Put more honey to protect tummy. Going to dilute it alot today instead. Wait my teeth drop.

purplelace

Sorry about your lost. My case is like yours. Bleed at 5 weeks, cant see anything, and let it flow naturally. I had mine in March, rest for April and I am trying this month.

Dun give up. People say people who m/c are more fertile than before. We got to hang in there [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But I am using OPK this month but I haven't test positive and it said I already ovulated. Anyway, this round I am not as stress as before. Just enjoy the process lah. At least we both have a little boy to company us.

vic_ma

i used to drink apple cider too, and i feel that my gastric cant take it, too acidic bah, i guess. Then once, I went taipei, there is this fruits vingar, used wooden barrel niang one, quite gentle on the tummy, and taste fantastic, with same effects, so they claim. shui guo chu.

Vic_ma

You detoxing to lose weight? I am a bit like you, when AF comes, I diet like crazy :p

But when ovulation coming then I stop.. See if strike or not during 2ww.

Its frustrating, weight keep going up but not striking and yet cannot jian fei.

hoping..

Yes after give birth also easy to strike.

A friend of mine, her 2nd was strike 3 months after she gave birth to her first. Her first one was c-sect somemore.

Actually my mum also. Strike my younger bro when I was around 3 months old too. Haha

Sstarlight : Waooo like this very "siong" right?? 2 bbs age gap so near.. Admire your mum..

U saying after giving birth easy to conceive?? I dont think so, i think it depends bah. Before preggie my menses was messy, my CD very long de. Then after giving birth, my menses like back to normal 28days that kind. Im thinking if after this #2, i wanna to have #3, i think will be quite difficult as i think my menses wil be "luan" again.. haahaa..

Gd morning ladies...

Lacey: *hugz* Read your post...gal, dont bottle up feelings inside...let it out, if need someone to talk to...just come in here n we will be there for u!! Take your time to grief n recover.

yesterday had a really bad night. Dreamt of snakes till I cried while sleeping. sigh! Then today wake up with back pain...headache...n pain of left ear...too heaty????

vic_ma, sstarlight,

i will drink kopi three times a day, but 2WW , i din reduce too, should in case preg.

Do u girls rem chen xiu li, she is so slim now, i like her quite alot, used to be round face and bah bah, now so slim.

blur02

Yeah not only siong but not so good for mum cos the womb/body is still weak mah. But we had lots of fun as a kid. Fight endlessly cos gap is so close. Share everything, fight everything. Heh heh..

Yeah now my menses also "luan", ovulation also "luan".. Anyway just BD and hope to strike lah.

aw-bb

Dreamt of snakes might signify something leh. I last time dream of snakes too. But forgot what happen after that.

awbb

i read that preggers will have alot weird dreams one. I had alot too.

blur02

think must be the few months after give birth kind, not the kind 1-2 yrs after delivery. cos they say womb sill "warm" or "heaty". Think so.

sstarlight n FN: so scary...n then I dreamt ppl die frm the bites. The snakes are pets but somehow got out of control. URGHHH SCARY!!!!!!!! So long never have this kind of horrible nightmare liao.

aw-bb

Maybe new environment of you seen exhibits of snakes? Dun dwell on it lah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hoping

Ya, but that time I dreamt of snakes is a good omen. But cant remember what liao. anyway nothing happen after tat.

FN

according to gynae it will be the 1st year after birth is very fertile esp the 1st 6 month. very easy to strike another bb. 1 of my friend was having problem having her #1 than she seen gynae taken medicine & strike her #1 & within 1 year she try for #2 & had it w/o problem. Now she wanted #3 is having problem agian cos its 5 years aga already so she had to go thru all over again.

Pinky

so is 1 year, I only knw within the very few months after delivery is super, provided no breastfeeding, cos that hinders.

sstarlight,

good omen, that breaks the myth.hee

JP: ok lor..abit tired cos been flyin every 2 day. fri flying back spore liaoz. STupid sandals make my feet swell...now pain until I dun feel like walking.

Never really have super shiok sichuan food la. Only abit cos yesterday go airport lor. hahaha but yesterday shiok cos I wear something to emphasize on pregnancy n the air stewardess ultra nice to me wmhahaha!

Ok...I realised smething, ppl here dun acknowledge women one leh. Only say "good evening sir" then turn to me diam diam. They do it one more time today I will ask them If they thinnk I am transparent. ha! see how "fantastic" my mood iis today =P

sstarlight: no lor...never see snakes leh. dun even knw where i get the stupid idea frm.

aw-bb

Wah how come dun acknowledge? Those waiters or people service people? Stupid lah. Hate rude people esp people who have eyes on top of their head.

sstarlight; ha! N the hotel I am in now is quite reputable. pui! they only come to me when they need to speak chinese n not converse with my dh. WTF right???

i read the news....pls tell me I am wrong!!

KRIS IS NOT THE NEW AI WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS TELL ME THIS IS IT.

hoping,

BBP

starlight

both both la want abit of detox cos after a while if i dont detox i feel very lethargic & restless.

& i dont mind losing some weight cos i dont want to go 100kg again just before i give birth. It will wreck my joints. BUt pple keep telling me TTC cannot this & that. TTC I put on some more weight WORSE! better lose the 2 kg i gained since i started TTC seriously in Feb this yr lor.

I hope Cris win le cos i think he is more talented I only watched last nite's performance la.

But Adam very handsome le - but the 3rd song they did a review i suddenly felt like he sounded like gay!

Pinky : Yah heard of this. After giving birth to bb, the first 6mths-1yr, u are still considered very fertile. So anytime during this time, "shoot" inside more or less cfm will be preggie unless you are bf-ing. I got preggie at the mth which my gal turned 1yr old. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angel : Hmm.. More difficult to get preggie, but still there are ppl who get preggie during bf-ing as their menses return. My menses nv return during my whole bf-ing period, after i stopped for few mths later then my menses return. Then after 1-2mths, i get preggie liao le.

blurlet bao dao!!!

Tis morning gone to see mp tcm cos body very tired and heaty. He din say i strike, only say need to let my body hormones settle for AF to come.

Another reason why i want to detox is.

Last time i used to have alot of migraine. Every mth with mensus sure come one.

Then my Beautician recommended me naturopath SG made detox pills. It was good! Helped me with my then every 3 days PS once constipation. Later i didnt need it liao I stopped lor. still not normal to keep eating mah.

http://www.naturopath.com.sg/ i was taking the BIO cleanse. This is the Ho Yao SUN endorsed mouth spray company.

Initially when i too it K Kiang le take 2 or 3 capsules - whole nite I LS in toilet 5 times. Tummy so pain! I stopped 2 days then cont 1 day 1 capsule instead slowly increase. Later the pain was not so intense lor. But i told myself i dont like it cos the pain is like very un-natural - Apple cider Vinegar Urge & pain is more normal - want to go toilet kind of cramp rather than the capsules from naturopath's more intense pain lor.

That time had the Slim 10 problem I found out where they manufactured this Nautropath then i dare Try lor . my beautician hor we know each other damn long I also sort of trust her & not very expensive la so Try lor.

Before that i also took Feverfew a Herb for 1 mth then migraine stopped 6 mths WOW. but came abck with Vengence - then i started the Naturopath lor. After i regulaed my bowels to daily thru drinking more water - which i always lack also. & more Veg/fruits. My migraine naturally went off. only 1-2 times a yr at the best..

Last 3 mths mensus intense Migraine man I scared liao better detox i told myself. Migraine hor i want to put a knife into my head where it hurts one lor. its That pain.

BBP: at 1st I dun wan to know...wanna see where can watch online but unlucky me got to see the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruined my day...

Yes vic ma. Kris is the goody boy look and adam is the handsome guy look.

Awbb, like ah, no choice. That's y i never go online cos dun want to see anything with AI on it.

I do agree Adam is a great singer but to me, Adam doesn't need to win this thing as he will be sign up upon straight away from other music producers as he is so talented.

But for Kris, when he wins, he got a contract on hand. If he loses, after this he is forgotten.

Back