(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Ian!!!

Wahhahahaa....You laughed!NExt time you sure kena blessed with his poo n wee wee wan..is the matter of time!!!

Last time my HB too helped me to latch Jade almost for 1mth+ cos i could sit upright!!His back was aching and gotta see a chiropractor at the end!!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Must take care of yourself too!

See which ever that makes everyone happy..go with it!

When bb i sat home is totally different when in the hospital...the REALITY is hard to accept sometimes..but will be good in no time!JIA YOU!!

diamond> yeah..i ended up asking my wife to stick salonpas on my back in order to lie on the bed properly..plus i got slipped disc..only 1 word to describe "PAIN!"

Ian

WAh..my HB oso got slip disc le..now he is a regular patient to a chiropractor!Must take care of your back oohh....hahhaa...go n lie down for awhile!if not..tons of salonpas oso cannot help lor!!!

thanksDiveera, princess,shin,momotan and jac for your concern.

i've tried talking to hubby about it but he was'nt too happy. i dunno if its hormone imbalance or what but i just felt that ever since i've delivered , hubby dun treat me the same anymore. He's also very impatient when handling baby and sometimes he dun even want to handle baby at all. Ever since baby came back from hospital, i've been taking care of him myself both day and night. i dun get to rest at all, one day only sleep 2-3 hrs in between feeds or pumping. on top of that, need to do housework. how not to be stress?

motherhood alone is a big transition and so far ppl around me think its so god damm easy and they only know how to criticise me. hubby cannot cope with the stress also show me temper. when i tell him how i felt, he say its not that he dun care but he is just too scare to handle baby!

Sorry i am too long winded, just need a place to rant otherwise i think i'll really suffer from post natal blues soon

sigh had 2 fights with my mom and cried at least 6 times over 21 days. its so tiring and down. sometimes feel why old pple must be so insensitive and demanding.

my boy milk feeding pattern is almost establish by him - i notice a pattern from my feeding records. its almost the same time each day every 2 to 3 hrs. Now feeding 90 ml (just increase today) but he like to drink it over 2 or 3 feeds - feed, stop to rest/fall asleep and wake up suddenly crying for milk, continue to feed - so it takes me abt 30 mins to 1 hr just to feed him

btw he also have block nose problem. today i found tht his forehead have tiny pimple like (white heads) ache - not sure if it rashes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hope isaac get well soon.

cyn

Sigh...Both you and your hb are new parents and its very normal to feel this way....but since you are the one that is taking all the moves...try to calm down and do it yourself...house work that you are unable to cope maybe you can just put aside first..

Try to set a routine for Eldrick and see if it works..but this wont come easily as it needs time for him to adjust...by then hopefully he can sleeps longer and u can have a longer time to rest or complete your house work...HUG!!!take care dear[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks princess! Right now i am trying very hard to get him into a routine, it works for night time - where he will wake up 3-4 times for feeding but day time, even though he is tired, after feeding he will fall asleep, when i try to put him on his cot, he will wake up and start crying. He only want to be carried....today i tried ignoring his cries - but after 10 mins, he is still crying at the top of his lungs so i have no choice but to carry and pacify him...

Dunno if it is because he feels insecure? I tried to swaddle him up but he does'nt like it.

Starry,

Yes! Duno wats with the hubbies aft bb popped!

I felt he kinda treat me differently since.

& I still hvnt recd my push present from him loh! Pui!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Had a huge fight with him his morning.

He tot I gog thru postnatal depression. Hahah!!

Dear cyn,

Cheer up, look at eldrick for comfort when u feel stress.

I'm oso doing all the minor housework + looking aft bb myself.

HB is not giving me much attn nor is he really concern abt my recuperation.

During nite feeds, when I passed bb to him aft feeding for burping & diapering,

He gv me the "wat-kinda-mother-are-u" look. BTH loh!!

I think it's hormonal in a way for us. This is a transition period.

We will get used to handling bb w/o hassle & tell ur HB he needs to hands on with bb too.

Also, for major househd chores, maybe u can get a PT maid?

I did & it save us so much time!!

Dun anyhow think so much, k? Hugz..

cyn,

waking up 3-4 times for night feed is gonna be very tired for you.. how about changing bb routine by increasing more feed during the day n lessen night feed???

bb is prority, housework is minority.. if possible ask hubby to assist in housework, if not juse like what momo has suggested, get a PT/FT maid.

hmm.. everything is perfect on my ends. I am enjoying being a SAHM.. on contradictory, cannot stay still n everyday still try n sneak out to the mall.. lol

Hi cyn, ure not alone.. I oso realize hubby not as patient w me these few days.. Maybe he's too stressed at work (sales line) plus settling reno work for our new place..he's often bz & I'm also left alone at home during the day w CL even till sometimes late at nite if he has appt.

And I think my hubby is less emotionally attached to baby as opposed to me..perhaps maternal instincts are much stronger than paternal instincts in my case.. Of cos he still spends time w baby but he won't b thinking of baby as much as I do.

Recently If he raises his voice at me or shows slightest frustration I'll feel upset & wanna tear oredi! Definitely the hormones for me.. In the past I'll just flare back at him.. -__-

We must remind ourselves to stay not only physically strong but emotionally too..

cherry

lol!with all the stress tht some are going through..i doubt end nov can make it!lol

i'm ok provided Hb is around to take over!hahaaha[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hello ladies & Ian,

finally got the time to log in. Ethan been feeling unwell the last 2 weeks, so had to handle a toddler and baby at the same time. Damn shag... Ytd just had my baby shower, am glad everything is over.

Cyn,

The men will tend to take a longer time to handle a new baby in life. Give him some time. My hb also took a long time to adjust to Ethan. He hardly gets involve in taking care of him, hence ethan wasn't that close to his father. Now, will try to get hb to bath him, take time off to play with him, etc. Even as a 2nd time dad, he don't dare to handle Ayden at all. The most only feed and change his diaper.

Probably you can get a part time maid to help u with your housework till u had set a routine for Eldrick. I also have a part-time maid coming in every fri to help me. it will be easier for you to concentrate on eldrick and get some rest too.

Look on the bright side & dun tink too much. Things will get better!

hi dolliepollie,

ya i full latch on first few days only, after that i pump to let CL to feed at nite so that i can rest and i wake up to pump every 3hr...

Mammies who latch on:-

Does this happen to u when latch on bb tend to sleep easily sometime feed for 5min knock off liao...no way can wake him up..then half hr later he cry for milk again.For day time still ok but at nite very very tiring can only do for first few days aft that i am to tire. so i pump out and let CL feed him so that he can sleep for 2-3hr in the nite.....Anyway to improve on this kind of situation??

groovy,

the nurse told me if baby vomit milk, do not carry the baby up from cot scare it flow back and goes into airway, so turn him to sleep on the side.

Finally back from the other pd. Feel more reassured that bby is doing fine!

She sprayed salt water n clean the mucus inside nose. A lot comes out!!!! straight away he's bavk to his cheery mood.

want to ask mummies here, when u go for baby check up does your dr check bby's ear,mouth n nose? Coz my prev pd didnt do that n i was wondering whether they dont practice it here but the pd i just went did the whole check up. Weird!!

I guess will b changin pd then. Not ckmfortable with the previous one!!!

Princess diamond,

yes, i thought it was weird too!! nv heard of it...

Marissa,

As i m on tbf n only use bottle few times when going out, i leave all the bottles inside the steriliser n keep re- sterilising when needed. So few bottles hv never come out from the steriliser haahaha...

Empress,

Thanks. How are you?

Erh... I am not sure good to sleep in aircon or not but recently at night quite cold so fan shld be good enuff.

Since you have used aircon already and you find that baby got mucus, why not try fan now?

As for CL, just tell her the reason and if she say baby is perspiring, maybe try dress bb in more cooling clothing etc?

Zuen,

You staying in hospital with Isaac? So it is viral infection?

Marrissa,

the steriliser that can go up to 48 hrs is Avent right? That one sure used up a lot of electricity. Since you have that now, dun need to worry too much liao. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I also hope the noisy sound she made is normal and faster go away... makes me feel like she can't sleep peacefully lor. sigh...

Princess d,

haha... my Rhea daytime sleep lah... dun want to play leh. When we try to wake her to play hor, she just sleep.

Whenever she is awake hor, she WANTS MILK! Then late evening onwards, dun want to sleep liao.

Late night worse... make so much noise and even after feed also seldom fall back to sleep peacefully.

Now I can leave everything to CL and go to sleep. Wait till thurs and I am going to suffer 1st hand liao... *faint*

Hubby say he will help when I am in the other room pumping... erh... I a bit worried coz 1st week when we handled Rhea on our own coz CL not available,

my hubby SLEPT thru even when his precious girl scream bloodly murder right beside him lor!!! Let's just wait and see... haha...

Sigh... last night, my sis dropped me a bomb. Told me she suspect my maid (who leaves with my mum) got problem coz she say a "bangela" standing at my mum's door like looking for my maid.

And my mum also said that the maid like behaving weird these days... looks like I might got to send her back real soon liao...

damn sianz... I HATE MAID PROBLEMS!!!! and 2 more mths, I got to go back work leh... how to work in peace...

My rashes totally gone liao... thank god... but BP... sigh... unfortunately still on the high side. Gynae put me back on high dosage of med. Review in 2 weeks time.

Meet up ah!! We wait a little while more, then can get more mummies to join in!!! hee...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

IAN!!

Congrats again... haha... you got a prince leh... confirm you cannot escape the wee wee fountain one... haha... soon or later!!!

It is just the beginning, jia you and rest well... whenever you can...

Cyn, momotan, Pearlyn,

1st time mummy is not easy, 1st time daddy also not easy.

When my #1 arrived, my hubby also a bit bo chup but actually he just dun know how to handle the baby etc.

They just need some time to settle down, slowly teach him with PATIENCE...

erh... actually much more time needed as compared to mummies...

Dun worry too much. Keep talking to hubby and give him some time.

Now, my hubby is one of the best daddy I know!

Anyway, if you feel stress, just come in here to rant! We are all here...

vivian

yea,i doubt can meet up soon too looking at all the busy mommies with their precious..Cherry still looking forward to meet end NOV!!!Think lagi buay sai!hahah..

Glad that your rashes is gone..jsut concentrate on your BP..how come with meds still so high ah?

Maid!!!

hahah..unavoidable!Better get the agent to find a replacement before the present one gotta go!

When they don't appreciate themselves...this is the consequence lor..no choice lar...

My MIL maid oso like dat la....The last time we saw a bangra outside our house wandering....next mth we know she is pregnant!-_-"!!headache lor...but what to do????Its a lil scary la...

your aid got off day ah?

Cherry,

I super busy everyday n night. Not enough rest at all. Whenever Jaren take his nap, I need to do cooking, laundry n pump milk. Busy till no time pop in here n oct '07 thread at all

Cyn

Don't worry..the first few months is always the toughest ...you are not alone here!AS for your HB,maybe time will get him understands that being a parent is not an easy task!

he will have to grow to learn that lor...DOn't be too upset over it..try to focus more on Lil chubby Eldrick and you'll be all fine!Take a shower everytime u feel down!

Ade has got a good point there.getting a Part time maid might help!Hope everything will be fine real soon for you!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

talking about MIL, this time around when she came for the full month, it's better. She helps change diaper and pacify Josie. Hehe.. I think last time she stressed out becoz Josie always cries at night. This time as I said Josie is not fussy at all, only make ah uh sound everytime..

But FIL still the same like a boss kind. Even I arrange chair heavy heavy in front of him, he never ask me whether I need help or not. Never help anything for the full month celebration. Everyday here only WATCH DVD HE BOUGHT UNTIL LATE NIGHT (maybe 1 AM? or MORE). Some more watch loudly until can hear in baby room, one day I asked hubby to make him reduce the sound volume lah. Dunno why he wants to watch here. Maybe becoz my TV is 42 inch?

And thankfully we managed to hide Josie's vomiting problem from them. Otherwise I'm sure they will make comments or forced us to go doctor immediately...

momotan

hahha..what present you want him to get for you??hahah

don't fight la...no good no good!Your lil boy so good looking,stare at him enough liao la...heck the Hb for awhile!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

empress7> Woops.. Luckily Josie is fine with our method :$.. Because we saw she will drink back her vomit if it's still in breast milk form.. :$

But if it's yoghurt type already (meaning has been digested a bit), all are out immediately, can't be eaten back.

bblin> most importantly see your baby's movement. If she looks like she wants to puke already, I put her in upright position, so nothing will come out from her mouth.

MIL as usual first time seeing me wants to feed Josie her comments is got milk comes out or not..

After that, next day becoz of Josie's full mth, I pump out 80 ml and said it's from 1 breast only.

Next day my colleague wants to come and only notify me like 1 hour before. So I quickly sterilize + pump, all in all only take around 20 minutes produced her 60 ml of EBM. So this time around her comments is "oh.. Actually BM is a lot.."

Next day I pump 100 ml for Josie becoz hubby & I want to go maid agency + infant care.

So now I guess PIL believed of the supply and demand BM theory already. And won't questioned me anymore. hehe..

Wee wee fountain:

I alr kena many many times! Lol!!

Duno is it bcos the way I clean him, make him angry. Haha!!

Princess/Vivian:

So far I wld say I'm coping fine.

Just throw a bit temper here & there when we tok abt mil

Hahah!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm tt type aft complain to HB, I'll cool down fast de. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Princess,

My HB say want to buy me a new Chanel wallet.

But tt pig! Hrmf! He delayed buying until the one I like oos liao.

So now wait for new season see how loh...

Meet up:

I'm in!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

We shld go smwhr, take pic of all our babies.

Then make a collage & finally our secret fb grp can hv a profile pic!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Starry, thanks for info;)

Sundrops, my mini elec pump was passed fr fren. Unsure how long I can last pumping, will consider freestyle when ss is more established. Tks.

Looks like Tiger babes trait, my ger likes to make the uh uh sound when sleeping too and was wondering strangely.

Anyone of you ordering tingkat now? Any gd recommendation? need to cater when cl leaving.

Thanks Diveera/Xuan/Groovy!

I din know about reflux prior to reading from here lo...

I will try to reduce the amt given him and monitor. But i BF him too. How to control the amt he intake??

Groovy,

Thanks for the link and tips! I think my bb got reflux but i guess something not too serious since he still doing well. Drink back vomit milk? Haha i guess i'll just let him split out. Where are you bring Josie to see the GP? Can bring bb to see GP to access their growth?

Cyn *hugs* i can understand how u feel. The hubbies r jus as stressful as we r bt I tink we women r better at handling it. Even my hubby he was short tempered once when i asked him to keep an eye on baby while i do my massage, coz he said he gotta work dat night n not getting enuf sleep. Then wat abt me? I also work night shifts at home n also thruout e day feeding n pumping n bathing baby. I no cl or maid ley n in betwn baby sleep i gotta clean hse, do laundry, entertiqn guests. He only helped me buy food coz i really cant b bothered to cook. Other than dat he can find time to go out n play football, shop for his football stuff n even fix his car. Like how unfair is dat?? Of course i blew my top!!

ann,

my boy also got those thick mucus and the first time we discovered, he also feel like shortage of breathe. Quickly brought him to see PD. I waited an hr lor w/o appointment! PD also said nothing is wrong since he's growing well. Given saline water to drop into the nostril to soften the mucus. I will use the Pigeon nose cleaner to suck out the mucus so at least his nose will not be that block. Before that, i went to polyclinic for his jaundice check, told the doctor he has mucus, was prescribed iliadin nose drop. This contain medicine. Given him 3 days of drops and stop...slowly got better. Nite time he made a lot loud noises also. My boy just got better only...i.e. already 2 wks plus already. I leave the nose/mucus alone now cos like wat princess d mentioned. scare will further irritate the nose/breathing airway, causing it more sensitive.

Ian

congrats again! rest whenever u can cos it's gonna be tiring for some time!

re:wee wee fountain

hahaha my boy always and FOREVER likes to shower us with wee wee fountain.. and he super likes to be very clean... if his diapers are wet. he wont wanna shit into it... after i change his diapers, within mins, he poo again! aiyohhh den need to change all over again!!

re: hubby / CL

so far my hubby has been very very helpful so i have nothing to complain [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] with CL around, I have been resting as much as I can for the past 2 weeks plus.. hubby is going back to work tomorrow [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] sad! left me and CL only.. so I am taking this chance to "shadow" the CL so i can learn as much as i can... CL is gonna leave next Sat and that will be the start of my "LIFE SENTENCE"!!!! ALL alone with the baby!! super scary!

re: baby's mucus

i saw that his nose has some mucus but quite deep so i dont dare to do anything... hopefully it will drop out by itself... but sometimes i hear his breathing like very hard and deep...

everyone cheer up!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hopefully everything will be better after a while esp for new mummies like me! cos i think we need some time to get use to taking care of someone... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Empress: doc said try not to let fan blow directly at baby or sleep in aircon the whole day. I used to let him slp at nite with aircon and his cot is far frm the aircon but noticed his breathing is heavier in the aircon so ytd only fan. Doc said if need to hv aircon keep the temp at 25 degrees or higher.

Ann: with the haze n Logan's sensitive nose I'm hoping an air purifier will help clear the air abit more for him so his nose not so irritated. If always in aircon maybe a humidifier might help since aircon dries the air.

anyway just felt like sharing.. all along i kept wondering why my boy takes like ages to finish his milk... even though he is very hungry, he will drink drink drink den fall asleep... fastest he take is 30mins... can drag as long as an hour! so frustrating... SOOOO.... my hubby says try changing the teats to a larger hole and voila! he finish his milk within 15mins!! amazing! all along he didnt show any signs of frustrations also while drinking milk...

so how do we know when to change the teats if the baby doesnt show signs of frustrations while drinking milk?

Bblin, I am going to bring her to dr. Gabriel seow, in 131 marsiling rise. Actually hubby knows him from a catholic community. He has 6 kids! All medicine I get from him during my pregnancy works too. Last time his clinic is in 888 plaza. Maybe it's the same as the one you heard quite good? He can do immunization too. My friend actually go to polyclinic gp to do assessment. So I guess dr. Seow can do too, ESP since he's a family medicine degree too

Bblin, I will let u know whether can do assessment or not. Anyway I'm going to ask for piles tablet, ask about my ingrown nails and asking for calcium tablet for myself. Hehe

Re:wee wee

Hey mummies, u all can use tissue to temp cover the penis to avoid the musical fountain show. So far till now I have not kana yet

tiffy

That's what I did and so far I only kena once cos he was too fast! I couldn't even put in the tissue on time... But there was once I managed to block it but it flowed back to his own back instead! I had to clean him up.. So poor thing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hehehe

Bblin,

pd also prescribe iliadine just now n bby is better now!! so happy. Though now he keeps waking up hourly for milk. Growth spurt??? he's 5 week+

Stella,

ic.. Maybe will try letting him sleep non aircon in the day!

Weewee n fountain of gold,

everyone taking care of baby (me, hubby, n my mun) has been blessed with those. Although we hv use tissue to cover the penis n cloth nappy to cover the bottom. He can find the right timing to shoot - when we were cleaning his parts n looking closely!!!

Now i know his pattern more or less. Poo about 3~4 push, then pee, then poo 1 final push.

Thumb sucking action..

Anyone's bby master this alrdy?

Mine happily suck his fist when changing diaper starting few days ago. But just now he cld find and aim his thumb already!! Dunno whether to be proud for the new motoric skill :p or worried that he will do that often!

But its quite funny that after he sucks for a while he gave this yucky look, took out the thumb and then find his thumb again.. And the cycle kinda continue till he cried hehe.

Groovy,

Your piles still not ok?

So you being Josie to dr Gabriel Seow's for immunization?

Ann,

Do rem iliadine can only use up to 5 days, stop for 2-3days.

You brought your bb to see another PD?

Your bb on Bm or fm? Every hr crying for milk?

My boy juz had milk @ 3am. He missed his feed @ 0030-0100 lo! First time we both slept for reasonable longer time since his last feed! Hope can last longer like that! Hee...

Re wee wee:

Haha I kena many times le. Bed is wet also lo... esp when changing him or sponging/bathing him! Now I'll either use a cloth napkin or his clothes to cover his bird bird! Watch out on his bird bird, if standing, means he's going pee anytime! That's wat a PD told me when accessing him.

Wee wee:

Haaa kena a few times w showers of blessings! And my boy surely knows when to shower ppl hor ..... When u

Most busy n least expect it, he'll serve us tea! So now we put tissue on his birdie n strategize ourselves b4 changing him.

Thumb / fist sucking:

On his 2nd day in hospital, my baby already start sucking his fist. Lol n his sucking so loud like we starve him for v long. Hahaah I heard the nurse who was wheeling him out f my room back to the nursery on d 2nd day stay saying 'aiyo you sucking your fingers ah'. Now sometimes he will still try to suck if hungry even w his mittens on. Lol v funny looking at him do that.

Sounds during sleep:

My baby also make a lot of noise during his sleep ESP at night! Sometimes so loud till I tot he s awake but when I chk on him, he is still sleeping!

Swaddling baby:

Initially my baby hates to be swaddled. He wriggles his way out n will make the fussy expression when we do that. But we realized swaddling him makes him sleep better so we 'force' swaddle him though he hates it. Slowly he got used to it so he desnt fuss that much anymore.

Frustrated husband:

I think d lack of sleep plus coping w the needs of a newborn n also being new parents for many of us makes us even more short fused. The working husbands think their lack of sleep is a big deal. They think we have maternity leave no need work not enough sleep at night is a small deal. Haa but they nv realize d discomfort we hv after going thru d birth process, the mental n physical changes we are going thru is a big deal to us!

First 2 weeks was tough and at times my husband also made

d frustrated sound or comment when baby fussed esp at

night. There was once during diapering at night, he was frustrated so he pulled baby's socks out angrily as if venting his frustrations on baby. I was as frustrated and exasperated trying to handle a fussy newborn too. But I was angry w my husband that he took it out on baby when taking his socks off! I know he didn't mean it but still!! Anyway he was very pro baby b4 I was preggy n even now he wants bb no 2! so when

he is frustrated I will remind him 'baby is u want de hor!' or I will ask 'u still wan no 2'?? Then he will curb his frustrations a bit. :p

Morning mummies ...

*sigh* bb thyroid level no good cos yest blood test showed THS going up and T4 going down. So for sure we have to start her on thyroid supplement.

Getting ready to ret to NUH where they wan to do a scan to determine if her gland is fully developed. Then we will know if she need the supplement for short term or life.

Dr assured me that she will be fine w the supplement and that its not life threatening,

Am prep for the worst but really hoping for the best - that her gland is developed and the hormone hywire is just temporary.

Ok gotta head down to NUH now.

Vivian,

I stayed 1st night n my mum stayed last night. Tonight will b e maid's turn. He cries whole night, whoever stay over has no slp. -.o" I just took over n m doing morning shift now. Fever still burning n test results not out so not sure if it is a bacterial infection or viral fever. If viral fever, he is too young to b given panadol. Will have to wait for the fever to slowly subside and might take up to 5 days lor. Sob.

Re: daddies

For my dd, my hb never handle her alone until recently lor. He said that he cannot handle bb's who cannot talk.

Hi mummies, wen is it ok to bring bb out? My boy jus reach 1 month but ppl tell me he's too young to go out. I'm dying here stuck at hm n I think bb needs fresh air but abit afraid that he'll get sick.

Also, is a manual pump better or electric? I'm using a manual n the yield is pretty ok but hand starts to ache after the first breast. If milk increases I'm gonna hv 1 hand bigger than the other!

Whim, congrats. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so glad ur baby décide to Côme out on halloween. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Kate mummy, i try to let baby drink asap but i sometimes leave thé ebm at room temp for Max a few hrs.

Zuen, jia you jia you, try to get some rest too when taking care of issac cos u need to take care of ur gal too.

Xian puppy, m'y supply is low but i still leak many timed almost everytime.

Seabreeze, as long as doctor din say it Will be chronic, believe that ur girl Will be fine. Chanel thé positive thinking n jia you okie. I know personally know how it feel to hear abt taking supplément for Life. So try to Think positive if possible n Dun Think of unknow okie.

I need help seriously! Where to find help, someone to help take care of my 1 mth old now? My mil seems quite hands off Hubby not free..I totally collapsing soon. Crying almost every night

good morning mommies n daddy!

Stella

Why can't bring bb out? I ve brought my bb out several times n it's fine !! So when do those pol recommend to bring a newborn out? 6mths???

It's perfectly fine !!

Claudia

Go n search for a full time nanny ?it can help you at least ? Or hire a maid?

Back