(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

starry

actually those gel i do normally oso dry very quickly!

if i happened on my next visit.i want the Japanese girl to do it for me![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BTW,

do you think we shouuld all take a train together at CITYHALL or SOmewhere crowded during peak period?LOl

I had this crazy idea tho i don't take bus or train...

but it would be nice to see if these ppl will give up their seats onot?

whahahhahahahhha

Hi mummies & Ian,

(Wah Ian so special hor)

Was out for an event yesterday morning and then on afternoon leave to spend time my my #1 and hubby yesterday. Din do that much but more of lazing around. Think I walk too much though, had a tiny bit of spotting in the late evening but since its only 1-2 drops kind, I will monitor and see. Next week got check anyway.

Re: BH

Anytime from somewhere in 2nd trimester - 3rd trimester is quite normal. Some people get a lot, some people dun get much. So as long as

1. its not in regular intervals

2. its not painful

3. stretching/relaxing/changing positions can make you feel better

its normal and okay.

Re: Credit Card Scams/Fraud

There are many many many ways for such scams/fraud to take place. Some hack info from websites, some skim your cards, some call to scam you. Anyway, just do not anyhow reveal your credit card details, etc to anyone and if you do online shopping, always ensure that you shop at reputable sites which have the security signs. For me, even when its really the banks calling me (esp those using private numbers), I always tell them that since you are calling me, you would know who I am and there is no need for me to provide you any details for verification, be it card number, date of birth or whatever. If you want me to provide, then inform your operator that I will call back the official line and ask them to transfer the call to you when I call them. I will only verify my identity that way.

ZuEn:

Your baby like my daughter. Move ard but seldom jerk. My husband always say: "#1 is a mouse, so only run here run there, very active. #2 is a tiger, so will bite!"

Teoong:

I have been drinking Essence of Chicken since after 4th/5th month. Drink the plain ones better I feel coz some of the other herbs added ones, some can, some cannot. Not sure so I always take plain ones.

SeaBreeze:

Mine was also 2 hrs. The drink is super sweet coz its glucose.

Metta:

For #1, I only used organic stuff for the first few 2-3 months. After that use Johnsons. My rational is that first few months, skin very sensitive and thin so use organic good stuff. Its too ex to continue all the way and I also want my gal to get used to "normal" stuff so after the first few months, change to "normal" kind. Most importantly is whether your baby got any allergy to any of the brands. Coz whether its organic or not, some babies cannot take certain brands.

Groovy:

My situation is similar to yours. My parents know that either my sis or I am confirmed allergic to Asprin but cannot remember which one so we both always write. Many docs have suspected its not me coz I can take Ponstan.

Re: Cheque Book

I am using UOB for my cheque book - $10 per book coz I still find it more convenient than my Citibank (so the Citibank Cheque book is untouched). OCBC got free cheque book ah? Most banks have min amount before they deduct monthly fees.

Re: Wax

Nurses will shave you before C-sec. If you are waxed, I think it saves them the trouble and its neater. If you are natural, no need to shave or wax. Remember not to do wax till very near delivery – preferably after full term (37 weeks) as the pain may lead to labour.

princess d,

that's the magic of gel nails! love it, although kinda costly compared to normal mani/pedi.

re: take train together

yah lor! i would like to see what singaporeans would do when there are so many preggers! just to take like a few stops? hahah!!

thread is so fast! i was only out of office for 2 hours!

momotan: in japan, they set aside cabins for preg/elderly/parent w child. but its a cabin dat can sit 6-8 comfortably and one train has more than one such cabin so these select grp will probably be less stressful abt gettin a seat. unlike us here. *sniff*

but when i was in japan, i still saw ppl sitting there lah.. locals and tourists (me! but since i was oredi 2 mths preg i qualify. hahaha!) but thing is i realise i seldom see pregnant japanese woman ne! i take their trains everyday but hardly see any. perhaps 1 or 2 during my whole 11 day trip..

jac: i take my train from boon lay ard 750am to 8am.. =) so i can reach eunos close to 9am.. u taking this slot? i can chope seat for u.. hahaha!

re: nurse shaving

hehehe. i think its so awkward to haf the nurse shave for me ne~ i'll be more pai say than doing a wax. the nurse will do in the delivery ward? wat if got more than one nurse? =p

somemore shaving is harder.. they might not shave cleanly.. and using a shaver is probably not gonna be neat. =p or can experienced mummies share?

feel like gg for a wax these 2 weeks and allowing it to grow before i wax again before EDD.

pearlyn,

i board at pioneer so there are still seats available. 'cos the commuters usually avoid the reserved seats if they can. think when you board the train, i just woke up lor! haha!!

Hi, Jacqueline

Have pm-ed you my fb email add... didn't want to 'broadcast' my email add. Can add me on the fb group?

Thanks!

gsm, i also used pigeon for my son when he was first born. Think i actually used both shampoo and body wash :p Later I switched to Pureen. In fact now at 5 years old, my boy is still using pureen shampoo.

Pearlyn n Jac, I stay near JW also. Next time can meet.

Lilbluey that idiot is really so bad. Luckily u r alright.

That is why I been thinking of getting a car rather than take public transport when back. Imagine preg not much pple give up seat, go out with a baby n if have many things also difficult.

gsm, ur Hb so cute, buy the baby shampoo n got to use it himself or for the dog.

Whim, at least ur Hb say it the correct way now. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Very Long no HS post le hor. Can I just ask if anyone still doing it? Suddenly got horn yest in the middle of the nite aft toliet pee but Hb tired plus say cannot, let darling have her peace for now.

Anyway had a super bad ache this morning again. Now better. N bark n my Hb when he ask me if I wan to take medicine for my backache but ask me which one. He went with me to get it n there is only one type of a few box yet he ask me such qns. Make me bark leh. Guess I really super short tempered now.

Right now our tummy so big already, that's why I dare to ask those un-gracious people to give up their seat. Hehehe..

Especially guys who plays PSP in the priority seat are my 1st choice. hahaha.. :p

My mom used to scold me becoz I'm so dare to scold or told people something if I think I'm in the correct side.. Becoz I often do that in Indonesia too, example, scolding people when cut queue etc..

That's one reason why I like to move here to Singapore, becoz I am no more minority :p.

I think even my hubby don't dare to ask people in the priority seat to give their seat to me. Hehehe.. He just wait for me to do it for myself :p.

Or maybe becoz he knows my nature that I will do that myself. hahaha..

Fifi, cld the spotting due to constipation?

Jac n Princess Diamond, if u all really do the experiment in the mrt, rem to post ur report n share here okie. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Apple:

Unlikely coz I have no constipation problem. Bowels are normal. Anyway its just 2 drops and today no more so I will monitor first.

fifi: huh... really haf to wait till after 37 weeks ah? gee.. datz another less than 9 weeks more to go.. my only worry is if my bb decides to come out sooner.. =p oh well then i shall wait..

but will the salons no longer wanna wax for me cos i'm due anytime soon? i may end up not waxing.. then i better make sure i can shave it myself.. hahaha!

Pearlyn, u still can see your downunder n shave ar, I can't even see if I have any stretch marks unless I see a mirror.

i cannot see anything below my belly button now, except for my toes if i lean forward. don't dare to shave myself in case i 'miss' and cut.

apple,

no mood to be HS leh. hubby said his 'urge to merge' also dropped a lot. 'cos now my tummy is bigger he's worried about the baby when we ML and just feels weird lor. sigh...

i'm thinking of taking another half day next week 'cos really need to go to the m'sia high comm to collect some stuff, will be done by 3.30pm. anybody wanna meet up for coffee/high tea around city/town area?

apple: erm actually i oso dunno if can reach anot.. haha.. i intend to use a mirror. =p hopefully still can wax.. cos when it grows out, will not be as prickly.

speaking of constipation, 2 nites back i had the worst tummyache since i got preg!

it was so painful dat i broke out in cold sweat and felt bit like puking.. was quite worried abt baby.. and i was home alone.. so scared! thankfully after 3 dumps within 40 mins, the pain subsided..

i used to haf such tummyaches when i had my menses..but even so, it came once a year only.

this time round, my conclusion is too much spicy food! i had nasi lemak for breakfast, chicken curry noodle for lunch and korean mixed pot rice for dinner (oso slight spicy).

previously i oredi realise whenever i had spicy food, my stomach dont feel good and wld haf lil bit of diarrhoea. but this time round the worst! so i felt so bad.. =p but no more.. really too dangerous for baby..

Hi Hi!! Want to sell Elancyl Stretch Mark Prevention Cream. Brand New. Bought extra, have already delivered. Fyi, I have no stretch marks after using this cream throughout my pregnancy. Retail @ $47.30. Selling at $40. Pick-up location @ Little India MRT. If keen, please email me at [email protected]

re: ML

erm.. when shld ML sessions stop? haha! my hubby still has his needs ne~ altho we cut down liao.. but then i oso wanna know when shld he start to be temporarily celibate. hhahaha! =p

Jac, hahah actually I around mid June or even earlier also not much mood liao. Yest suddenly Horn come out for 10 mins.

waxing

I'm also thinking of waxing soon coz don wanna go thru e agony of having heavy menses plus messy looking down south :p but if don wax..wouldn't shaving worsen e prob like when e forest starts to grow?...itchy rite? n may have e probs of in-grown hair le..hey priness d is e expert here...let's wait for her to enlighten us..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wahhh u guys are one cool bunch..tummy so big liao still can think of HS ah?

Hi Mummies,

I have a Maxi-Cosi Cabrio Fix Infant Car Seat

Colour: Blue/ Picnic Ocean!!

Still under 1 year Warranty

With Receipt - Bought on 9th Dec 2009

Used only for 3 months from Apr - Jun 10

Condition: Good 8.5/10

from non-smoking home and clean car!

Self Collection from Bt Batok or Near Parkway Parade or Via Courier about $9

please see below link for photos and details!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/4330307.html?1280990921

waxing

I'm also thinking of waxing soon coz don wanna go thru e agony of having heavy menses plus messy looking down south :p but if don wax..wouldn't shaving worsen e prob like when e forest starts to grow?...itchy rite? n may have e probs of in-grown hair le..hey priness d is e expert here...let's wait for her to enlighten us..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wahhh u guys are one cool bunch..tummy so big liao still can think of HS ah?

Melissa, hahha u r fast. Anyway we have not done it for the longest time Liao. I dunno how many mths Liao. Now everytime he self help. Esp I got short cervix n is critical

period now better dun play play also.

Pearlyn, think as long as u can n have the strength n u do not have any risk of doing so?

BUT the millions of friends there have a kind of hormones that bring along stimulating stuff for contraction wor. So maybe dun anyhow shoot on bull's target?

Oh Melissa, just wan to emphasize on ur speed at the mention of those key words kekek.... u post almost immediately thou not at the speed of light kekek...

apple!

the way you write like in parables leh. what million of friends what bull's target. haha!!

shirlz,

the one with horn is apple lor. aiya.. anyway, i've no mood. too heavy and too HOT! sometimes pity hubby and would ask him want or not but he also not much mood. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jac: hahaha.. if ur hubby read ur last post, he will *pengz* at the way u describe..

but seriously most of the time i oso no mood lar.. but i'll still try to accomodate to his needs.. now is abt once a week. and for last 2 times, i told him not to release his many "frens" into me cos i've also heard it can cause early contractions. =p

Jac, my horn only come out 10 mins. It was in the middle of the night, Hb so tired also. Either my horn trigger my food crave or otherwise. I think of all the sg food and miss home so much feel like crying lor. I m hormonal la. Think all the hormones come out.

I m speaking in parables but shld b right on target right? Kekek.

Main impt thing is Hb love his dd so much, tired or not think he will control also. Sleep better.

Just finished packing princess clothes and realise that my fren gave like over 50pcs of 0-3mth clothes =) think she can fashion parade alot ...

Was packing the house cos we cant find our marriage certificate ... dunno where did I put it *faint* we will need it to register the birth of the bb. Must pester my mum to check her safe again ... she insisted that she doesnt have it =p

wahahahahaa, i am just sneaking in to look at the post and saw all these HS post coming out.

So long nv see HS post liao!!!! I think ever since i am preggie, i stop ML with hubby lor. I think so far we only did it 3 times and the one time was when i "rape" him in BKK lor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dunno how my hubby tahan his urge....he say he dun DIY leh...hmmmmm

RE- Waxing

I think i wanna go try it for the first time when i am @ my 36 weeks...

apple,

you mean your hubby love his didi or his bb? lol!

anyway, sidetrack.. i asked a couple of my close guy friends and hubby before - if they had a serious medical condition and the only way to live is to either cut off the legs or their didi, which ones they choose and all without hesitation choose to chop off legs. cannot be without their didi.

Seabreeze, the last time u use ur marriage certain shld be for ur no 2 right, which is abt 1 yr out ago only? Try to think again?

Anyway my girl shld have alot of clothes to fashion parade too that is what my Hb say. All courtesy fr the mummy.

princess d: u mentioned u waxed at the strip before? which method do they use?

cos i've been to honeypot only and they apply the hot wax and proceed to use the wax strips to press on area and tear it off. is the wax method same at Strip?

i thot honeypot's mtd still quite acceptable..

Wah! Few hours nvr come in and started seeing all the HS topics coming out. haha.. i think my hubby DIY himself la, he loves his bb so much lor. Nvr come n pester me, or either that i'm sleeping like a log at night too tired liao.

Pearlyn, the 1st time I went to Strips, they used hot wax on me leh. Like you said, press on the area n tear it off. Not sure if its the same as others mummies that has been to Strips. Do you mean there is another mtd?

Jac, dd as in his daughter, his darling daughter. N my Hb so cute, like to role play as his own dd n do his own talk. Kekek so cute. He will pretend to be his daughter talking and answer back lor.

Apple, I think they dun wana take risk also. Ahaha.. prob after bb comes out the 'wolf' in them starts to shows again.. muahaha..

Back