(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Lilbluey, i've got a nasty temper now that i am preggie, if i were you, i'll kick his balls and see if he dares to be such a jerk the next time!

Anyway, i reckon there's no law in singapore as well since the police will only advise ppl to go and file a magistrate complaint if there's no very visible injury etc. So there's nothing much the stupid ang mo can do!

lilbluey

Cool down!

What an ARSEHOLE!!!!!Sounds like a bloody Brits!

F*&^%ing hell!!Who the hell he think he is?

I would have SCREAMED FOR MOLESTATION!!!!B@*#$%^!

You should have fly you bag right into his Bloody F*&^%ing STINKY ROTTEN MOUTH!....(spit on him!)USELESS

emmie: wat a fake-o! aiyooo... must be blind and suddenly saw "light".

i hate taking public transport. =s yet due to my hubbs job nature, he can't pick me up everyday.

i feel most sporeans no courtesy.. in fact, i'm currently staying at jurong point. every morning, i board the train at boon lay backwards to joo koon so dat i can get a seat myself (i dont wish to worry abt getting a seat every morning) and i sit all the way to eunos (my workplace).. and when i get off work, i make sure i leave on the dot so dat i can catch trains dat still haf empty seats.. will usually wait for such a train.

i know i sound silly but if i ever haf #2.. i hope i wun haf to take public transport again! i haf to adapt to pregnancy and yet haf to stress abt whether i can get seats on trains. worse is meet those bo doh ppl who shld get razzie awards.

Lilbluey,

some s'poreans will help, i know my hubby will. errrr..he doesnt like them. wahahahaaha!! but i guess u r right, some others might just post u and him onto STOMP. He is such a JERK!!!!!

Emmie,

mittens and booties behind GAIA. It's this brand called Anaku and Benben... i think.

Emmie ...

Already pay $2 liao ... its another $2 service charge for not maintianing the account at $1,500. Dun dare to tell my hubby abt it or he will nag n nag at me for not realising this earlier ...

LilBluey ...

Yar should scold back!! They think we good to bully ar ... my fren kanna oso and the guy scolded her 'Fat Cow' ... she was so mad that she pointed her middle finger at him =p

re: Ice Cream

Yum yum ... how abt Ice Edge at Simom Plaza? Yummy ice cream (better than swensons) and good food - but not a good location compared to Ion though.

Hope that I pass my GD test on Tues then I can pig out with you ladies ...

Btw NTUC oso having promotion for Magnum ... 1 for 1 ... bought it last night heehee

princessd,

i don't even dare to imagine if you were the one who met him... uh huh... oh no... he is sure gonna get your flying kick! Wahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Emmie,

I won't take it lying down esp when I'm nt in the wrong to start with!! He thinks Sporeans are a good bunch to step on?! argh!!

Ytd, when I was on the train back, a lady in the reserved seat oso look left look right (act as if nothin happens), likewise those sitting in the other seats, only much later a man saw me and he signal me over to his seat....give up on Sporeans sometimes, acting skills no 1!

You can try KP, I saw them selling those bath thermometers [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Seabreeze,

WTH? your friend kena being called fat cow?

i think they really too much lei. wuss!!! how can they pick on women! $#%@^@#@^@#&#&$%^!!!!

Lilbluey,

wah!! Tt arse!! I duno wat is he! A pc of shit??!!

He's in our ctry still dare to throw his racism stunts??!!

I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine!!

Don't bother abt him, long wkends coming! Must enjoy!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pearlyn,

u r not silly! I do the same everytime I need to tk trains.

1hr journey to work wi bcome 1.5hr! But wat to do? Singaporeans.... Haiz!

Why no cabin for preggers hor?

In jap, the locals are really gracious, they dun tk priority seats at all loh.

lilbluey,

WHAT A JERK! i would curse and swear at him too if i were you. he called us a bunch of rude singaporeans, actually he was the rude one to start mouthing off like that. next time see this guy again, take his pic and post online!! send to STOMP.

gsm,

never tried pigeon baby bath/shampoo before so cannot help you with your qn..

emmie,

saw a lot of mittens and booties there leh. near the medela section. not sure about baby bath thermometer. i'm quite sure pigeon has it though..

shin,

the ice cream buffet sounds good! i was thinking about this last night also. haha!! 3rd sept would be good for me.

Hi morning ladies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] dunno y 2day I feel a burst of energy to get up early to do hsework le..my MIL on leave..hehe ...if not I'm still in bed at tis time :p

hi cyn : thanx for loading e pics..yeah e waiter has not only gotta brush up his pic taking skills..he shld practice on his " one..two...tchwee.." glad u r feeling better 2day to go for another battle at e office ..jia you!!

Enjoyed e dinner gathering yest..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] guess wat..after my hb picked me up..we went airport for bah chor mee coz he hadn't ate..n I gulfed down a bowl of mee pok :p dunno whether I shld be happy w tis increased appetite..but think bb happy yest coz she was so active after e dinner!! Must be coz of d food n from meeting all her bb tiger friends [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi lilbluey..wah lau eh..those chao ang moh!! He shld know better than to mess ard w preggy women !! Well done for giving him a piece of ur mind man " clap clap"

Cyn,

My temper has never been good...provoke me = "death" wahahaha ;p~

But then he's really too much, if I'm not standing on the escalator I probably will kick him! Precisely, they probably fawn over the angmohs than their own country folks!

Princess D,

I'm raging mad!! If I'm not preggie, I prob would hv kick him!! !@#$%^&

GSM,

There's more onlookers rather than good samaritians -_-""

Seabreeze,

Yr fren did a good job! hahaha..*salute*

emmie,

stupid indian man! what a hypocrite!! i encountered a similar situation the other time and said LOUDLY to the kind man who offered up his seat to me, "thank you so much! i think you are the only one who noticed that i am pregnant!!" then i could see the rest of the commuters sitting there averting their eyes or suddenly "fell asleep". super er xin lor!!

pearlyn,

aiyooo.. you stay so near me!! i live at Pioneer leh. next time we can meet up at jurong point for dinner lah~!

seabreeze,

too much lah... that man who scolded your friend fat cow. wah lao.. that's damn insulting. he also has a mother what. what for insult another pregnant woman?! ASSHOLE!

pearlyn, not silly... got choice, i also don't wanna take public transport... not when graciousness/courtesy doesn't exist.

thanks gsm and starry... shows that my eyes not that open yesterday! hehee

lilbluey, will check KP again later. Meanwhile, cool down... not good for baby if you remain angry.

re: the chao ang moh

hope one day he kena BIG BIG TIME from a bunch of preggers with short fuse. especially ones like princess d, shirlz and cyn. SURE DIE! whahaahaa~!!

Morning Mummies and Ian

LilBluey!!! What's up with that idiot?!! I feel like pushing him to the ground and jump all over him! What a piece of racist shit?!

Saw the pics of the gathering... so nice! Show us the nail pics leh... hehe..

babydes,

we forgot to take a photo of all our nice nails! pregger brain lah.. i will upload mine later. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

re: pregger brain

i was just telling the other mummies last night that i am having a bad case of pregger brains lately. just yesterday morning i was using my iphone at the coffee shop to text my father in law some stuff. i think i was far too engrossed in the texting itself or what, i don't know why, i suddenly wondered where my phone was and looked around the table for it. took me like 2 seconds to "realize" i am actually holding the darn phone lah! so stupid right??? text until forget i am holding phone. think i top the pregger brain charts liao. :p

Irish, thank u for the list of toy rental companies! I was just thinking to myself the other day how babys clothes and things now are accummulating in the nursery. Im just dreading the day toys come into the picture. I hate a cluttered house! Din know there's rental companies. Which of those haf u tried?

Good morning SHiRLZ!!hahhaa

surprised eh..can wake up early!Must be the BA CHor mee!!!hahhahahahhaha

Lilbluey

Good samaritans only comes 10 in 1 million esp when yo are talking about in SPORE!!!LOL

More over you two were on the escalators!How you wished you had your bb soiled diaper in hand and just throw it right on his face rite???Better still those green and yellow POO!!

GSM

hahaha...sure die if i were there!So disgusting...think they are bloody hihg and mighty when they are here in Asian country!I HATE IT!ggrrrrrr!!!!!!

Pearlyn

that ah neh better stand up!or pretend to fall and sit on his lap( a hard one)!!hahha....very nice of that chinese guy eh..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Seabreeze,

i dun mind ice edge cafe too....anyway,27th i will not be available.....cos is my MIL's birthday!Usually out for dinner celebrations..i am always the one organizing for her BIG DAY!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jac, u v cute! i had my share of blonde moments too during this pregnancy. I would walk from bedroom to kitchen to get something in the kitchen. Once i reached kitchen i forgot wat was it i was looking for :p

marrissa,

cute?? LOL!! i wish i weren't so scatterbrained lor. same thing happened with my EZ link card the other time on the bus. hand holding it but when i had to get off the bus, i was searching for it frantically in my bag then gave up and alighted already then i saw the EZ link card in my hand!!! really wanted to faint then. so fed up with myself. hope next time i won't carry baby in my arms and search for her elsewhere. think if like that i'm really bonkers huh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

princess d,

you really are the good DIL. organzing for your MIL's big day! don't the other "queens" at home help out??

Momo,

Thanks, after ranting and venting, feels much better le, decide to take half day leave later and go jalan jalan hahaha ;p~

Starry,

If I do see his distorted sickening face of his, I will do so!

Shin,

I won't allow myself to be belittle by them! hahaha ;p~

hahahha..yah... we all forgot about our BLING BLING NAILS le......[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Uploading mine now

re: train behaviour

so far i take train for short trips only. do not stand in front of foreign workers cos like not their culture/habit to give up seat. i realised it is the younger males that will give up their seat to us. all others will drop head play iphone, drop head read papers, or act sleeping.

Jac,

my hubby insist on buying pigeon stuff instead of Gaia yesterday. he says he doesn't like organic. so now i sian liao cos like no mummies use Pigeon! then best, he bought shampoo! i just told him newborn no need so he say he will use on himself or our dog! hahahahahaaa

gsm!

wah.. use baby shampoo on himself or the dog?? LOL!! aiyah, can keep and use when the baby is bigger. actually i saw that the pigeon shampoo is made in japan, should be quite okay. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

WTS - Pigeon Rapid Steam Sterilizer (Brand New)

Brand new and unopen/unused. MIL prefer the boiling method.

Willing to let go at $60.

Meet up at Sembawang/yishun MRT.

Interested parties pls sms me at 81003093

Jac,

Both! but maybe on the dog. my dog uses Paul mitchell shampoo. hahahaha. pigeon consider downgrade for her liao. yar, he is a little apprehensive about buying brands from some countries. so he thinks pigeon is a good brand since from Japan. but i felt the prices not very cheap in taka fair so decided the baby bath and care items to buy from Robinsons when they have 20% cardmember special.

Emmie,

No worries, after all the ranting and venting, feel much better le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thxs to all for listening to my rant tis morning [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Princess D,

Oh yesh~ I shd hv kept my boy's soiled diapers from tis morning and stuff it into his face wahahahaha~~ ;p~~

It's exactly green & yellow!! lolx ;p~

re: Fat Cow comment

My fren just stopped the car in front of the child care to dropped her gal (those 2 lane road) and the car driven by the so-call 'high and mighty' behind horn n horn and started making gesture.

She was so pissed so she asked - Whats the problem?

And then she got the Fat Cow comment lor ... so fed up right?!?

I find that those who married a sporean wife are still q nice ... maybe they more used to the asian culture and obviously they are not so 'racist' to begin with. Otherwise ... experience so far havent been fantastic.

Home alone today with my #2 cos my mum took leave hahaha finally managed to pat pat him to zzz ... going to start sorting out the big box of clothes for the princess now =)

Re: waxing before EDD

I never waxed down there before... scared of pain plus what happens when it grows out? I still remember one scene from one episode from Sex and The City that Carrie had her 1st Brazillian wax, then she kept scratching it coz it was growing out. I dun want to do that!!

Re: public transport/being in crowded places

I can count on 1 hand the no. of times someone has offered a seat on the mrt train for me (and still have fingers left... maybe 3 so far?). Got one auntie even went to sit in the reserved seats when I was going to move when it emptied out. Then when the 2nd reserved seat also empited out, I just sat there. The auntie was still happily asking her fren who is seated at the seats (non-reserved) opposite to come and sit next to her (aka the reserved seats).

I just kept staring at her when I started to sit down coz she kept giving me the "I want my fren to sit here" look. I pregnant leh. I cannot sit in the reserved seats, is it??

gsm,

got got got. last time i use pigeon wash on my gal and GAIA massage oil on her too. but this time for my bb boy i bought seba med bb wash [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

re:bling bling nail

aiyoh why only princess d upload the pic nia. where is the rest???

princess d,

the nail is really v nice leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

re:taka bb fair

i will make a trip there today but have to cook my lunch 1st b4 heading down to buy some bb stuff

lilbluey!

That will be a good weapon rather than our expensive bags isnt it?hahahahahahahahLOL

Bloody ang moh!

Seabreeze

That is another arsehole ah!

FAT COW?ASK HIM OUT AND BRING HER WIFE OUT(IF ITS AN ANG MOH TOO!!See WHO"S BIGGER LA!!!

I"M A FAT COW ?YOU BLOODY WHITE HIPPO!!!!!

Tiffy

THAnks...^.^

The lady had a hard time serving me..LOL

whim,

these "ah sohs" think they paid $10 for the seats and they are reserved for them. just give them the "death look" and keep glaring at her!!

I usually used this sentence to ask for the seat in the priority seat if I see people not FIT to be sitting there.

"Excuse me, can you please stand!". Then I'll look at the Priority Seat sign..

So far it's working (3 times I've done that).

There's one time I'm a bit kan cheong becoz the guy that I asked to give up his seat, after few stops got lots of non priority seat but he also doesn't want to sit. The guy looks like an Otaku (like in Densha Otoko)! (adult guy but still play PSP, shirt tucked in etc).

I can't sleep becoz I'm thinking is he going to do something to me :S.. In the end he did nothing. haha.. It's just me that's very afraid of nothing..

re: bling bling nails

i'll post it here instead. 'cos my hubby didn't even notice that i did my nails last night!! :p

the colour not super obvious 'cos i had pink base and glitter. next round will do something "louder"! btw, all my nails are extended 'cos they were super short.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4329029.jpg]

groovy,

woah.. you are very daring! don't think i'll dare to do that. :p

princess d,

hope the empress eyes open big big, know who's really good to her!

Princess Dia ...

Nice nails ... I miss doing pedicure cos my feet got lots of thick dead skin *sigh*

Maybe will go for a pampering session by myself on my bday ... cos my hubby was saying that he might not be able to take leave cos thats his super peak day. So thinking of doing pre-natal massgae and pedicure heehee

starry..

the more you should post it in FB mah!!

Think he must tired la..

Next time put dark colors with stones n pearls..

then sign on his credit card!If he don't see it..let him see it in his CC statement!!LOL

Oh and before I forget ....

NTUC having offer for soya sauce and sesame oil (hungry ghost festival promo) ... those who cooking during confinement can go and buy .... my mum ask me to go and buy 4 bottles for the confinement period heehee

wooo... I like all your bling bling nails! so nice! too bad i have to quarantine at home. Hai... Nvm shall pamper myself this wkend. heehee.

Btw, can those mummies that has done waxing at Strips share wth us what is the price huh?

Princess D,

Yeah! Best weapon ever!!

Groovy,

Tht's a good one ! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jac,

Me Jurong Westerners too. Rem to jio if got JP outing hor. Hehe.

Re: Public Transport

Usually Hb fetched me to work bcos we worked in the same area. When I had to travel to town for course one day, I took cab to and fro and get hb to pay. My reason - too "dangerous" for preggy women to take MRT. Hohoho. I cannot imagine having to squeeze with the morning and evening crowd for space in the MRT.

Re: SO's attention to nails etc

From my own experience, SO never notices this kind of thing. If I layered my hair and trimmed the bangs, he will say (3 days after the haircut) "You cut your bangs huh?"

Worse when he was telling me "I never see you wear this shoes/top/etc before, is it new?"

The shoes is almost falling apart (the 'skin' is flaking etc)!! I told him "you know when you say things like is it new, I may think that you are indirectly telling me not to go shopping/spend $. But this item is super old! U never notice!"

So now he corrects it by saying "Oh that's a nice top/bag. When did you get it?"

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Small thing but makes me happy.

re: nails

actually yesterday didn't intend to do 'cos my nails were super duper short! but the japanese girl said she can do nail extension so i did lor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] think all the mummies who did their gel nails there are happy with the results! the thing i love most about it is that i won't have to worry one bit about zipping my bag, carrying things etc. 'cos the nails are really HARD! no need to wait hours for it to dry completely. once under UV light for 30 seconds, it's DRY! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

whim,

sometimes i think if i go cosmetic surgery, my hubby also won't notice lor. but one thing he's very sharp... he can spot all my new clothes!! wahahhaa~!! this one really cannot escape him!

re: FB secret group

this is by invitation, so one of us have to "invite" you. what's your FB email add?

Back