(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

peck, your kid very funny.

ty, yes i just love desserts so much. you ever tried Let's Sweets before? the dessert buffet at bugis. dying to try that, but my hubby dun like sweet stuff leh

Oops late.. Haha!! Yaya these things r v difficult to pump up lei! Bought him the Duckie float.. Took ages la!! But we deflate it le.. So if bring for 18th, will need mummies to help pump! Ha!

Dot it's at 3pm on that Monday.. I cut and pasted the info in the same post.. No need visit link

yup bluberi, the lunch at 12.30pm. next time leh, we arrange one buffet gathering. yum yum

rabbit, you know the Let's Sweets how much $ huh?

Let's Sweets

I think Genice tried b4. Not sure, but dun think she found it that great. Better check with her tho, I could be wrong.

Sick

So many bbs and mummies not well. take care of yourselves hor.

Poor Sleepers

My boy, since birth has never slept thru the night. Then he is now teething, so lagi worse. I think I more or less used to it liao. Sigh. 2 nights ago, he refused to let me put him down on his cot, so I cradled him until I also fell asleep and woke up two hours later. Then no problem. Last night, woke up many times, screaming twice, poor thing. Mummy put him down in cot, woke up again 15 mins later. Poor mummy. In the end, I gave up and co-slept with him, much better. But woke up with a back ache, cos cannot totally relax with him in bed with me.

Let's sweet

It's abt $16 per person for lunch. Tea time like $7 food I find so-so onli. Not much to choose hence the price..

Jojo

Go go hualien! U'll melt juz seeing the ocean view.. Fargoly ocean park can go visit too!!

LT club

zz almost slept thru last night. Feel so excited. He ngek n I pulled up my shirt, before I cld latch him, he has fallen back to sleep. First time he din snack in the wee hrs. Aiyo... I think he's growing up. Now I'm trying to establish good eat n sleep routine. Hopefully he will sleep thru in his own bedroom soon.

How many meals r your babies on now? When can we increase to three meals? I really hate to feed zz. Not only does he take ages to eat, he doesn't finish his food, he make big mess in my kitchen, he make a big mess out of himself, n I have to act like a clown to make him open his mouth. If gotta feed him thrice a day, I need to up my super mummy power level again.

Sheryl, we tried the food at Ramen Culture just now and we all ate the Tonkatsu Ramen. very very spicy and hot. taste is normal leh. what about dinner time buffet, you have tried?

rabbit, later you teatime eat the cheesetart then tell me nice or not hor. just now forgot to see the price per tart. how much huh?

jojo: SQ Service is very good. how much u paid for the tickets? spring time will not be as cold as the previous last 2 months. u staying at XMD? u need the taiwan Wu Lin Mi Ji? i can email to you. it states the whole taiwan on the best food to eat, shop and tourist attractions. but be careful if u driving around taiwan. as there are many many steep roads esp around sun moon lake. its so beautiful. rem to spend at least half a day there. climb up to see the best scenary, take the cable car, plus take the boat for the cruise. go to taichung for the biggest night mkt. they also have the best taiwan masks, and cosmatics also. wow so much good food there. u staying there for how many days?

Rabbit, i nv tried their cheese tart before wor.. always but the cake oni.. nw waiting for tywong to come in n jio mahjong kakis

elise, bluberi, i ate before liao.. is nice.. you all should try lor $3 each.. i not eating later lah.. i bring back home to share with my hubby.. keke..

oh ya.. not sure if i am suay or what.. i started to enquire abt my gal 1st birthday cake from those home base bakery.. i asked 4 bakers.. all 4 not available. if you all intend to engage home base bakers to do fondant cakes.. better check out their available date soon.

Elise..

Tigerbaby's name is Grace...

Kk... better work. Else my soul will dunno run where cannot get back to speed with my work!

rabbit: but a $3 a pc is quite ex. so sweet of you to share with your hubby :p

Amo, u started the mahjong ball rolling huh? i thou its ty who wanted to play more? yeah lor, i reached office, and it started to have a mini downpour. u didn't bring umbrella huh

Rabbit/Elise

We were too engross into talking!!! That's what happens when ladies get together... Where got expect the rain to suddenly pour... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Calling for TY.... Paging...

ty, can imagine the muo-gu is taking up ALOT of space.. haha..

peck, ur son so cute.. haha ya i can imagine, it must have been so embarrasing..

sheryl, ur recent trip to taiwan u went hualien too rite? how many nites u spent there? what things to do ar?

elise, i used miles to redeem.. will be paying $600 for taxes for hubby and me and ard $200 for my baby's ticket.. didnt realise there's a 15% discount for booking online, so end up my hubby's miles just nice, no need to top up.. heehee.. i onli staying 1 nite at taipei.. will be spending 3/3/2 nites at sun moon lake, kenting and hualien.. duno which place to spend the 2 nites.. still have alot to research on what to do in these places.. then last nite back in taipei.. total 10D9N.. yaya i wan the wu lin mi ji...! thanks thanks!!

the lunch meeting sounds fun!! too bad i cant join, working at bukit merah.. too far!!

ya lor i agree. rabbit. money NOT Enough. hopefully i will get a chance to win some money at the 10 million toto this coming fri! yah...

then u like those mango pudding. mango sago HK desserts or not?

jojo, 600 bucks is cheap for SQ. i paid 600 bucks the other time for china airlines. the taiwanese gals are really pretty!! and sounded so 'tia' (hokkien). oh u give me your email then. then i email it to you tonight. my file is at my home laptop

Rabbit, u so sweet, share with ur hubby. my hubby dun fancy all these one.. so i finish everything on my own. hahahaha.. where home-based baker u enquired, i tink i saw u fb Charlotte-Grace. i fb Strictly Pastry but no reply yet leh.. still tinking want to check Cupcake Divinity, but my co. ordered some for HK events last yr, not so fantastic liao.

the Japanese baker left Glace and set up her own shop at Duxton Hill and e cakes are more exp.. but definately nicer. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Elise, i was crossing the traffic light and sudden mini downpour lor.. but once i crossed the road no more.. i almost tot it was the hotel building sprinkle water down.. lolx

Jojo

I nv stay hualien.. We went dera onli ... Lolx.. Ur 2N y not go kaoshiong?

Elise

I forgot is lunch or dinner we went for.. The dessert is well worth..

jojo, i recommend going to 九族文化村 Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village which is near to Sun Moon Lake. I went there in mar 2 yrs ago. the lavender garden really very pretty! btw, 3 nights too long for sun moon lake? personally i didn't really like it there. oh ya, consider staying at apollo resort hotel though i didn't cos fully booked. i recommend going to alishan too!

jojo/hopecg, u can go to sean lau facebook to see the photos. on the photography day no need to pay anything else. only when u select photos if u want all photos back then pay $250. let ur bb be well-rested and well-fed before the session. most of the poses bb will be half naked. for the rest of the poses, u can decide what u want ur bb to wear. otherwise the photographer will decide for u out of the clothes u brought. like for me, i brought pyjamas for the big bear poses. oh ya, i also brought the clothes in their hangers so it's easier for the photographer to choose. my gal had 8 different poses + 2 family poses. of the 8, 5 were half naked poses. so only 3 + 2 sets of clothes used.

bluberi, i one person dont want to eat so much lah.. i asked glad cake, Charlotte-Grace, pink ginger.. all not free.. Strictly Pastry is charging me $290 for a 2 tier cake.. ex i feel. Cupcake Divinity, i read got some bad remarks.. not keen to try.. i thinking of asking pine garden.

Rabbit, the tart not very big mah.. no wonder u can stay so trim. Strictly Pastry haven reply me wor.. $290 very exp wor.. i was budgeting $200 for cake oni leh.. the max i allow prob $250.

er... i have not planned anything for my gal's 1 yr old birthday. need to so fast order cake already? i thought can do it one month in advance. zzzz... and very sian, my gal's bd on 9th, dh reservist until 10th... ZZZZ....

i tot prob order the cake 2mths in advanced is enough, but seems like must start to order liao since Rabbit enquired a few home-based and dates are not available. i planning to celebrate on 18th since 20th is a monday and 19th is fathers' day.

bluberi, aiyo you also skinny one.. dont say me.. Strictly Pastry cakes very pretty.. and yes is ex.. their 2 tier cake can feed abt 35 ppl. i see the price i think twice lor.. i go ask around for more..

my sis recommend http://www.thepatissier.com/ i see the price i can faint! $400 plus!

tigerbaby, i think kiausu a bit okay leh. must faster book cake in advance leh. only left 4 months to go! so fast!

rabbit, my whole mind is floating with mango now. mango cheesecake, pudding, dessert. oh boy, durian pancakes too! yum. yeah i agree with bluberi, you are so slim! how do u manage to do that huh?!

tigerbaby, the problem is our babies birthday is fall on sch holidays, then home base bakers are mostly mummies with kids.. then sch holiday they are not available de.. so better ask early.

bluberi, my gal's actual bday is 18th! we are celebrating on the 18th also.

Rabbit, u mistaken la.. mi is the fat one.. hahahaha.. Patissier is very nice, but really exp!

oh, ur gal actual is on 18th ar.. i celebrating at home instead of chalet liao, save some $..

elise, dont eat supper? haha.. i dont have the habit to eat supper de. ok you better stop listing down the dessert.. i drooling liao..

i celebrating at my parent's condo bbq area. i didnt manage to book any chalet.. hubby say changi too far.. then nvm lor..

rabbit, diff for me not to eat supper. i just control control and control. wow, at least you got the birthday venue FOC. i also dunno where to book for venue, thats reasonable and good. hubby even told me dun need to book chalet or pay too much to celebrate!

calling for bliss/xiaoxin/Cath! any birthday celebration ideas

Elise, tink if book chalet, plus buffet and cake will add up to at least 1k leh.. so i striked off the chalet.. just cake + buffet.. lolx..

bluberi, ya lor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

where got so much budget for b'day celebration? u ordering which caterer for food?

tinking of getting fm Mum's Kitchen again, but not confirmed yet. their $12 menu is nice.. lolx.. $10 is so-so.. i ordered both for Cherisse's full month back then as i did 2 sessions. i told my hubby $1k and he wanted to faint.. said so exp! if let my MIL koe sure she will scold us. my MIL already against us having a 1st birthday bash! say our relatives will tink we are greedy for presents and red packets!!

i thinking buffet plus bbq.. then buy some ballons to decor abit.. 1st birthday leh.. big milestone lor!

bluberi, dont care abt your mil lah.. you are the parents not them!

Rabbit, i was very angry abt it lor.. come on la, to me, 1st mth, 1st birthday and 21st birthday are milestones to be celebrated... the rest we can just have a mini celebration at home. i told my hubby i hack care lor.. i'm gonna invite all the close relatives n frens for the birthday bash, it's up to them whether they want to join anot.. my mum also said shd do a big one.

bluberi, MILs always like to talk crap, esp mine also. tell your hubby not to tell his mum leh. anyway she's not sponsoring the 1st yr party right? tell so much for what.

Elise, we are paying on our own.. she just like to comment alot. *bleah* i'm going ahead with my own plans.. dun give a damn, it's my daughter and i will celebrate it my own way!

last time our housewarming not enough food, didn't expect so many ppl eat 2nd round.. MIL said throw face.. keep reminding us even though was 3yr back.. my bb full mth we ordered more and ended wasted alot.. coz no one ate 2nd round!! then she comment "why order so much waste $ waste food". super angry!

dat time before our wedding, my mum told my MIL need 4 dian jin, she bought me white gold!! say young ppl dun like yellow gold! nv ask my opinion lor, i want yellow gold coz it grows in value, one yr wear once during CNY i also happy! my BIL getting married in Jul, if she get my SIL yellow gold, i sure will nag my hubby!

Back