(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

Hi,just tested +ve 2days ago..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/bounce.gif]EDD should be mid June. Have not schedule for gynae app yet.. thinking 2 weeks later when able to see heartbeat then go..this is not my 1st pregnancy,had a miscarriaged 1yr+ ago.. so praying hard that this time everything will turn out well. Anyone else?

hey congrats

I just tested postive on tuesday,

have not seen gynae either not really sure when to go, really want to go now just to make sure everything is fine, but like you think I will try and wait, good luck to you these early stages are difficult take it easy

Hi I think I am five weeks today its hard to work out tested last tues and that was the day my menstrutal should have come,

super excited but trying to hold of telling everyone untill gynae appoinment,

this is actually my third which is scary my son is only 3.5 and my daughter 17 months so it is going to be full on, but looking forward to it have you chosen a gynae yet how are you feeling?

Hi all,

Congratulation to you all. I've tested +ve too and is 5 weeks pregnant now. Thinking to make appt with the gynae recommended by my fren, but all the time slots are full till 31st Oct. The only available slot is this afternoon. It seems too early since no HB can be seen yet. Haiz...

hey congrats to you

31st oct does seem like a long time away, I am actually going tomorrow even though it is early, I was having alot of painful cramps so thought I better get checked out, now I feel fine not sure to cancel appoinment or still go, I know the gynae wont be able to see anything and only have me come back in a couple of weeks, what gynae did your friend reccomend,

Hi Aven congratulation to you too...

I've managed to get a slot today so I've went to see the gynae. Indeed, the doctor did not managed to scan anything so he asked me to come back in another 2 weeks time. My fren recommend Dr CH Koh whom is located at Toa Payoh. How about yours?

hi

went for scan today as well , saw a little dot, but still cant see anything in it, gynae seems to think everything looks ok though, I am seeing dr wee horng yen at the private suite at kk, he delivered my daughter so would rather stick with him hes really nice as well, just told my maid we were having another child, ha it did not go down to well, I guess more work for her, kind of funny actually walking around with a bab look on her face, I guess when you are really happy you expect everyone ese to be as well,

how is everone feeling I am suffering from the worst headaches!

Hi everyone,

So glad to see this thread getting active hahah I was wondering how come not many June MTB leh..I am oso in my 5th week now

I couldn't wait, end up seeing gynae on Mon, gynae never scan just give me Duphaston & another multi V & tel me to go back scan next week. By next week shld have heartbeat liao bah.. so excited..

My Gynae is Dr Adrian from CCK..

aven,

So ur cramps go off liao? wanted check with you gals, are you on Duphaston too? I google online & found that this drug isn't very good.. wondering if I shld stop but then gynae has no reason to give me if its harmful mah

what is duphaston? My gynae said the best thing is to take it easy,

I think if your gynae gave it to you then prob best to take it, just started getting painful cramps again been carring my daughter around bit difficcult when she wants to be picked up all the time,

will be good to have scan next week when you see heartbeat you are officaly pregant, I have to wait two weeks sigh

aven,

so how old is your daughter liao? this is your #2 right? must be hoping for a boy then can close shop liao hor..

Poohpooh,

this is your #1 too?

Anyone having MS? I am hoping to have woh but so far nothing leh. My 1st pregnancy no MS, perhaps thats y end up in m/c bah & I heard e stronger MS you have, the baby more healthy & stable..heehee

CJ junior, u are so cute! People 'siam' MS also siam buay hu, u hope to have! hahaha...

But I dont think there's any truth in the "the stronger MS, the more healthy the baby". My SIL's SIL (hubby's sister's hubby's sister.... confusing?) MS so jia lat till she hospitalised and put on drip for 1 month. The doctors gave the pregnancy 50% chance. But happy ending la - the baby was born healthy. But sickly lor.

Ok so I have been trying to post messages for awhile now and not working about to throw my computer out the window, getting *****of hmmm maybe hormones, just had to register again lets see if this message posts

ok great I am now called aven 2009

cj junior I have actually got a girl and a boy both very young so this baby is the bonus baby, does not matter if boy or girl, but yes the way I am feeling right now def close shop after this one! no morning sickness yet either but agreee with you a little bit might be nice just to reasure us. I never had any with my other two and they turned out ok, hope everyone is feeling well and not moddy and grumpy like me!

aven,

wanted to post earlier but duno y cannot.. yah i realised i missed your previous posting hahah paisei paisei.. anyway 2 kids coming 3 not easy hor, esp when SG cost of living so high.. luckily you had a maid liao..you have so much experience liao... can be our advisor here heehee

This pregnancy everything ok for me, just tat sometimes abit giddy thats all..the best part is i am feeling hungry all e time. i can really eat lor! i need to see my baby heartbeat b4 i can rest my mind..sigh

Samantha,

Thks for sharing.. i wanted MS mainly becos previously same time pregnant with my SIL.. her MS was so bad..of cos her pregnancy is a success whereas mine.. thats y tis round i hope to have.. agree with aven, even with abit MS would be good..but my hubby said MS is for women with weaker mind.. duno how true it is.

hi poohpooh, aven...

congrats!!! how come cannot scan anything? is your gynae scan thr Ultrasound or virginal scan.

if used virgnal scan, it can be detected very early. at least can see the waterbag, and at least is u will know if its implanted nicely in the womb and not outside the womb.(etopic pregnancy)

CJ

u so cute, like wat samantha say, ppl will avoid MS. i hope i dun have MS for this #2, but already start very queasy and nausea, thought no vomitting yet.

MS do happens to certain ppl but not all, is lucky if dun have. u will feel comfortable mentally if u have MS becos at least u know your bb is still w u. without MS, u just feel lack of something, doesnt feel pregnant. is all in your mind.so dun worry is u have no MS, it maybe a good thing and smoothen your pegnancy. some ppl get MS so bad that they have phobia of getting pregnant again.

Hi gals,

mi oso just learnt of good news. do u gals tink pregant ladies can go to attend kid of 7 yr old and house warming huh? or wedding or full month party huh? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Linda,

Congrats! You how many weeks liao? Ur gynae use V scan? so you can see heartbeat liao?

Sunbelle,

Congrats! Y not? Unless you are pandang otherwise I see no reason y cannot go. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i oso pray taht i dun have MS leh..jus tat my appetite is super good leh. i cannot eat too muchie cos i am alreadly 80 kg with 1.68m height ..yeah so cannot gain too muchie weight i guess. i have a bit of hypertension too with 140/96 that dae at gynae..

do u gals know how to reduce hypertension huh? i am worried on this aspeact such that we went to buy a BP monitor to monitor it ...mi careful abt diet too..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]can we drink celery juice huh?

yeah lor junior, some say better dun go full mth and wedding lor hhahah tonite got a house warming and kids party so i tink tonite can go lah hehehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yeah felt so tired lately lor heheh goin to doc next mon ..hope my BP will drop lor realli. dun wan to risk my health becos of BP lor hahah

hi CJ

thanks. im at my 6weeks plus. ya, my gynae did V scan, i can see the waterbag, yolk and foetus already. my gynae says there is is faint white flickering is the heartbeat but cannot hear yet. too early.

sunbelle

ppl say for the 1st tri try to to attend cos scare chiong. after 1st tri should be fine, but my husband will not allowed me to eat baby shower's cake and kueh. also i think celery juice is fine, but must wash it thoroungly, so juice yourself better. gynae advice not to eat raw food and veg, veg becos of pesticide and all. so best is stir fried your celery ba.

hi everyone great that there is more of us I guess by the end of the month there should be even more,

Linda that is great that you saw so much in your scan, my gynae did do a V scan but at the moment just a round dot looking thing not really sure what it was, but he said it was normal for the time next appoinment is in two weeks, so by then should def see heartbeat just such a long wait untill then! I never knew we could not eat raw veg, I have been putting celery etc in the juicer everyday, does anyone else have a really sore lower back, i cant reamber it feeling this bad with my other pregancies

Aven

ya, i hate the waiting time to the next appt to, mine is 3weeks later le. sianz... we can eat raw veg, but must washed thoroughly, so not advisable to eat outside kind cos dunno how they managed them, if u prepare it yourself, u can make sure is washed thoroughly.

i craved for sashimi, but i know i cant have them for the next 1yr. sad

hi gals,

wow linda ur scanning reveals a lot of tins leh hehe so excited for u hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yo, aven2009, my scanning result is the same as urs. going on next mon to scan again ...looking forward to see the changes heheeh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mi oso crave for sandwishes and salads. understand cannot eat too muchie sandwiches cos of the dressing rite? i miss salads cos i realli love salads a lot. hahaa [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] wondering how to make my diet more healthy hahahaa

mi oso love sashimi hahhaah last fridae i was still at a japanese buffet eating lotsa of sashimi as i din noe til the next dae hahhahaah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all,

Sorry have problem sending message previously.

So did not update any message.

Hi CJ,

Mine is #1, so kind of worried and excited because went for the 1st scanning but did not managed to see anything. So sad.

Hi Linda,

Thanks. Congrate to you too. My Gynae says that mine could be early stage of week 5 so cannot see anything. He used the V scan but cant see as well. So he asked me to go back 2 weeks later, as by then might be able to see the Sac and hear the heartbeat lo

BTW did anyone started to apply the stretch marks cream? I heard from few frens that they apply from the 1st tri to take effect. Any idea?

Hi there! Tested positive 3 days ago and this is my second baby. Visited the gynae as I was experiencing cramps (which was non-existence for my first). The gynae was able to see the sac but do not have heartbeat yet. Going back for review on 24 Oct...

hi ashley congrats,

the same as me alot of cramps, which i did not have with my other two,

pooh pooh I have started applying cream already I figure I will get in early with it, using the pureen one cheapest one I could find, hope it works

Morning gals!

Linda,

so nice able to see heartbeat liao. Guess you are e earliest among us. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Poohpooh,

You can start applying if you wanna, I heard start early b4 e bump shows will be more effective. I brought Clarins stretch mark cream for my previous pregnancy,haven even open yet haha finally can dig out & use liao.

Ashley,

Congrats!

Anyone started drinking milk liao? I guess I am quite ks, though I am aware e milk benefits for mother more than baby but still hoping e more I drink baby will grow faster heehee

Hi all MTBs,

I think i'm pregnant after testing 3 times with faint line. Yet went to the gynae to confirm pregnancy. Not sure if there is any chances of mistake.

Anyway "if" pregnancy is confirm it will be my #2 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi Bliss usually if there is faint line means ya pregant, I did about six just to be sure congrats

wow aven 2009 thank you for ur tipssee in reducing BP.

Yo, i tested postitive for 3 kits..

yeah are u gals aware whether can we cut our hair huh? during the 1st trimeter?

congrats bliss. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mi getting hungrier each dae lor ..aiyo wonder why my appetite is so good lor hhahhahaa

aven, 6 pregnancy test ? haha. I tested last night. take a closer look is 2 lines. positive line is faint like pink. look further also got 2 lines. tested a few hours as i thought i see wrongly.

This morning tested again as i thought i had a dream last night. haha

Don't have any feeling of pregnant jsut that appetite is so much bigger. So different from my previous pregnancy.

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the recommendation I will go and get it now before the marks appear.

Hi Aven,

You tested with 6 kits? Wow...

Hi Sunbelle,

I heard is ok to cut hair during the 1st tri. It is good to cut hair now as our body will release more heat during thr 2nd tri due to higher metebolism

hi everyone!

just tested postive also...so iguess it's June baby =)

this is my second baby...first one is now 14 months old Aug 2008 baby =) anyone has a one year old too?

And anyone still breastfeeding? i dunno if i have to stop or not?

pls advice. thanks

HI poohpooh,

u are rite leh hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] now feels so hot liao heheh body temp is high i guess is a good sign hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi all,

i just tested positive a few days ago too. this is my first time so i'm kinda worried aft hearing so much about miscarriage and etc...

have made appt with Dr Joycelyn Wong from TMC on 26 Oct but actually hoping to go earlier to confirm that the foetus implants in the uterus...

sunbelle please dont eat to much choc though your dr will kill me, there are actually alot of foods that can help sunflower seeds is one just do a google search my husband has really high blood pressure so we try everything.

babyemma you got pregant while breast feeding, ask your gynae if you should stop or not it might be pretty hard on your body if you continue, my girl is a may 2008 baby, we also have a boy who is april 2006, so we will have a april,may and june!

Tigerbaby congrats

Pooh pooh yes I did test with six kits actually tested yesterday again just to make sure I was still pregant as I wasnt feeling lightheaded anymore, super paranoid I know! ha cant wait for next appointment counting down the days

Bliss this pregancy feels different to my other two as well, so dont worry, I guess not every pregancy is the same

hope everyone is enjoying there weekend

babyemma as time goes by your supply will drop do do prepare to let your girl try FM and slowly wean her off breast. Bf as long as possible is good but do remember you need to let your breast have a break before another breastfeeding journey starts again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

poohpooh my gynae for my first pregnancy is Dr Koh CH too. He is good but very long waiting time. I have done a small surgery with him him before my pregnancy. I feel he is quite assuring. But he doesn't really talk much.

For my first pregnancy was csect as i was overdue at 40 weeks 4 days. He never push me to induce or c-sect and try to delay as long as possible before i decide to c-sect and he doesn't push medication to me too. I find him quite good and affordable. Might go back to him again but am thinking of changing another gynae cause i can't stand the long waiting time..

May i know those who is expecting no 2 or 3 is still carrying toddler ? My son is coming 2 but he still prefer me to carry than others. Feel quite tiring if we are shopping.

Hi all,

Congratulation to all. I've tested +ve few days ago and is 5 weeks pregnant now. I have made apptm to see gynae only on my 8 weeks. This will be my 2nd bb.

Bliss, i sometime do carry my dd who are 18mths old. Try not to carry them too often. especially if you have spotting.

hi aven, thank you for ur tipssee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

tigerbaby : congrats heheh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bliss : think is good not to overexert urself i guess heheh have more rest.

congrats milkymouse [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] welcome to our club hehee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

do u gals tink we still can go for facial or spa huh? i enjoyed spa a lot leh..tink nw avoiding it lor..

Congrats to Bliss, babyemma, Tiger Baby & milkymouse!

sunbelle,

Facial no prob, spa cannot go liao. until you pass ur 1st trim. I love going to spa too luckily e spa I frequent have pre & post natal spa heehee you might wanna check with urs if they provide such service.

1st time very glad that Mon is coming.. counting down to Thur for gynae visit. Quite nervous actually, just now even went Guan Yin there to pray..trying to take it easy but my previous case was due to empty sac, so now quite scare.

Thanks milkymouse, sunbelle & CJ.

Tomorrow i'm going to poly clinic to get letter to go KKH. First time going there so don't know what will i experience. I heard bad comments on KKH. But i just want to confirm my pregnancy before i sign package with my previous gynae. Must save and scrimp from now onwards. I am preparing to have c-sect again this time round!

Feel quite unease with my pregnancy.

The most worrying thing is actually i got to start packing my house this 2 weeks as i'm going to move next month. Start shopping for stuff and busy with renovation plan this month. Still can't imagine how am i able to manage all the packing myself with a toddler running around and a baby in me.

Hi Everyone,

I was tested positive on 3Oct and was thrilled as my hubby and I worked very hard for the last 3 months : )

Went to visit my gynae on 5Oct but got to see nothing as I am only 4 weeks pregnant. I am scheduled to go back on the 20Oct and I am counting down everyday since then...

I am very happy to see there's so many june2010 mummies and hope we can share our joy and happiness with each other during the 9 months' period.

Cheers,

Mabel

cj junior I can see why you must be worried about your next scan then, will be praying for ya as well but im sure its going to work out for you this time,

Bliss kk is really not to bad, I had my daughter there and it was a postive experience,

congrats mabel

Ameda Lactaline Pump to let go - 10 months local warranty left

Sorry to gatecrash this thread.

The set comes complete with box that contains the pump, shields, valves, bellows and tubings. Has an extra valve in case spoilt. Instruction manual also included. Am also throwing in a pair of pumping pal shields so that there's no need to lean forward when pumping which causes backache.

The pump is in very good condition coz used less than a mth. Has local warranty of 10 mths left.

Do PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hihi n cobgrats to all

I also tested postive last Friday. Went doc and is ard 4 weeks +

just gave birth last yr in Late nov.. This one is accident..

Hoping to do vbac this time but afraid the duration is too short

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Back